Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser Image
The younger of the two continued to look around, the man’s voice sounded so far away, yet from how she was able to feel him, he was so close. She was about to ask him where he was when she felt his hand touch her face, instantly she flinched and closed her eyes letting out a small squeak, bracing herself to be struck. But instead of being hit like she thought his touch was gentle and his voice was sweet, even as distant as it sounded. She couldn’t help but calm though her body trembled, both from fear and cold, which was apparent to him when he touched her once more with his shirt whipping the cold sweat and water from her head. She opened her mouth to say something to him only to feel him grab her; by reaction she gripped her sister tighter as they were pulled from the water. The warm sand higher on the beach was such a comfort to her cold wet skin, her body felt frozen even though she could feel the sun light and it’s warmth. “ W…Who… Who are you?” She asked a bit timidly before flinching as if she was afraid asking that question would get her punished.

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Magic is Born from the Wolrd,
To say it is unnatural,
Her love is what gives life, and brings the dawn.
Is to say life itself is unnatural

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chase your dreams and remember me sweet bravery,
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Now spread your wings, and take to the sky.

[ Brother HooDoo ] Oracle Warrior Nature xxxxxxxxxxxx

For the most part he had ignored most of her reactions and chocked them up to halucinations and just by bien in such a bad way, but he could tell by how she spoke and the look of the skin on their wrists and exposed ankles it was probly something inherent in them from some sort of badness in their past, but that waseant something to be worrying about for now, they still wearnt to stable, the dark haired maiden more so as he rested his hand on the youngers forhead" shh nah, no more jabba, yea be wasten yea life awah" looking to jaiden as he arrived he released the girlk and grabbed the bag" dah call meh HooDoo, yea bof be deh luckah kind" he said with a light chuckle as aiden began pokeing her and was about to bite her hair again when hoodoo grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to his bum, shakeing his finger at him disaproveingly as he continued" i be deh village healah, and deh futuah seer" looking her over once more he rubbed her arms" if yea be hearen meh, i be needen yea tah lettn go ofen yea sistah" he couldent realy work on her until she was ffreed from her sisters hold, but was stuck between rushing a paranoid half dead girl so he could save her sister, and not scareing a half dead girl into stopping him from doing his work

+ - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - -

Travel light, let the sun eclipse youxxx Cuase your flight is about to leave xxx and theres more to this brave adventure.
                                        then youde ever believe

Now spread your wings and take to the sky.

((which ones which, like which one is holding the other and who is shot ? XD))

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser Image

There were so many questions she wanted to ask, like where were they? Was her sister going be ok? What day was it? And many more, she had no idea of the time, of the day, for the longest time all she could see was vast oceans for miles, and now she was here, were ever here was. But she stayed quiet like he asked her to, though one thing did slip from her mouth. “Shaiya.” She replied, about to ask him what he men by seer when he asked her to let go of her sister. She gripped onto her sister tighter, staring at him through her glassy eyes, she could feel the child poking her, but it was only slightly, her body felt numb. She didn’t want to let go of her sister, her sister was the only one she had left, but he did say he was a healer, so in great reluctance she slowly let go and aloud Hoodoo to tend to her sisters wounds, hopefully that was what he was doing. “ Thank, you.”

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To say it is unnatural,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hoodoo was thankfull for her albeit reluctant cooperation as he layed her down on her back, and pulled her arms around herself" shaiya, youl both be aight" mostly to comfert her as he had yet to realy tend to her sister, but rubbing her arms slightly to try and ram her he looked to aidan" lil terrah, go be grabbin me strechah" he gave a rather pouty face as hodoo poked his forhead and knocked him over" dont be given yea pah no guf, nah aff wit yea, n we be maken rabbah bumbo ifn yea be speedy bout it" aiden jumped up as he clapped his hands and ran back the way he had come, luckily his grandfathers blood was thick in his lil body, so he was easily manipulated by good meaty foods, and now that he was out of the way he could get to work.

rubbing shaiya's arm he released her" try tah stay warm, yea still be in chilln deep" luckily it was wram out so he wouldent need to waste time with a fire for now, so he could move onto her sister, but not yet as he grabbed a clear large bottle form his sachel and tasted it, swirling it in his mouth he smirked" dat be dah stuff" it was a mix of water and minerals, lucky since he had one just like it in the bag that was white rum and vodka, the exact opposite of what she was needing now" ifn yea can move, this here be wata, drink it if yea can" he said setting it by her, he would help but he needed to work on her sister asap, and she seemed well enouph to be abke to wait atleast a bit of she couldent do it alone.

Laying his shirt down on the ground, he let her sister rest on her side as he began working the arrow from her body, quickly covering the wound on her back with a heavy poultice and guaze so he could lay her back, it would be enouph to stay off general infections since he had no idea what it was she had exactly he had to stay general; with her laying on his shrt and the guaze he pulled the arrow right out and looked it over setting it aside for a moment, as he grabbed his bag and ulled it over, tearing her cloths so he could expose all of the infected area, it looked pretty bad" lawd mi gawd, yea be in might dark wata's now miss" he said rubbing his head as he worked a lighter mixture over the skin and wound, trying to clean it before he could realy dress it.

+ - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - - + - - - -

Travel light, let the sun eclipse youxxx Cuase your flight is about to leave xxx and theres more to this brave adventure.
                                        then youde ever believe

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser Image

Shaiya made no fuss or fight when he laid her back, though she was till out of it, his voice was slowly getting clearer, she was able to tell there was yet another one with them but who it was she did not know until he spoke, his accent was thick that was for sure, but luckly were she had come from, there were many of accents, and languages that she had grown accustom to. So the second one with them was his son, and form the way he spoke to him the son was still just a child.

When the child ran off, she couldn’t help but smile, the sound of his footsteps were partly clear it seemed her senses were slowly coming back to her. She lay on her back in the warm sand, enjoying the warmth of both the sand and the sun, she was drifting when she heard him speak, she had almost missed what he said, the word drink was really all she caught, slowly moving her hand she touched the canister, her hand trembled but she pulled it over and went to take a drink, but there was a rather larg problem as soon as she went to drink she in hailed some of the water, not realizing she had been laying down, even though she knew she was. Instantly she began coughing, she dropped the canister and rolled to her side, the water draining from her mouth as she coughed did. The water draining from the canister and into sand.

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To say it is unnatural,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just about done cleaning the wound he began working the new poultice around the wound and into a length of silk cloth layed on some guaze, about to seal the wound when he heard cuaphing and saw her sister roll onto her side he sighed" i knew that be'n a bad idea" setting the guazze on the wounds he pressed them gently as he moved back to the younger sister" heyhey naw" he said rubbing her baqck as he helped her" comon naw, lets try n sit yea up" her sister was dealt as good as he could for now, he was gonna try and help her until aiden got back" let meh try n help yea" he said grabbing the bottle, luckily only half spilled as he whiped the wet rim on her lips" take her slow nah" he said waiting for her to take the bottle as he supported her on his arm, he wanted to start asking her questions, but it was not yet time for that, it was a feeling he always followed.

then youde ever believe

Desirable Rogue

User Image

You're not alone
Together we stand, I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand ...

xxxxxxx .Keep holding on 'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through..

User ImageUser Image

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ☽━━━☾ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰

Shiaya managed to get the water out of her lungs, her chest hurt and so did her throat, she was almost content to just lay there, she jumped slightly when she felt his hands once more on her, and let out yet another small squeak before she realized what was going on. Giving him a small nod she pushed herself up from the ground and with his help managed to sit up. “Thank you.” Her hands patted around the sand for the canteen but she couldn’t feel it, untill she felt it on her lips. Slowly she moved her shaking hands to the canteen and started to drink. The cool water rushing into her mouth made her want to guzzle, she was so thirsty, she hadn’t realized it until now, it was hard for her to take it slow, as it was shown in how much restraint she was using to keep herself from praticly drowing herself in clean fresh water. Being surrounded in ocean water for god knows how long really dehydrated you.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you ...

...nothing's gonna change destiny,whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly.
xxxxxxx

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To say it is unnatural,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

He was happy to see her drinking, it was a god sign, however if she drank to much she would no doupt get sick and that would defeat the purpose, so gently pulling the canteen down he poured some water on her head and once more whiped her brow as he layed her back down" take a break nah, dont want tah be ovah doin ha" when he was content that she was good he soaked a cloth in cool water and rested it on her forhead, wetting her lipps again to try and keep her hydrated while he moved back to her sister to fatsen the bandages and chek for more wounds, when he was content that there was nothing left he could do until aiden got back he grabbed the broken arrow and looked it over" aight lets get to de bottom oh dis" he said laying the stick down as he pulled carved wooden charms from his neck and layed them down in a circle around the arrow, searching through his bag for his flint he smirked" bingo" he said as he began chanting lightly

then youde ever believe

Desirable Rogue

User Image

You're not alone

xxxxxxx .Keep holding on 'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through..

User ImageUser Image

Shiaya didn’t want him to take the canteen from her, she was still far too thirsty and wanted to gulp down as much water as she possibly could. But she didn’t fight him as he took it from her, she took in a small gasp as the water hit her head and shivered slightly, she wasn’t expecting that to happen, but she was glad for it. Laying back down quietly, she was glad for the cloth and the coolness of the water, it was strange, she felt cold thanks to the ocean but she also felt hot, the water he had poured on her cooled her diffrently then the ocean, it was more relaxing and actually cooling then a life threatening cold.

As she laid there her vision started to become more clear, the water helping her a lot more then she thought it would as bit by bit the world around her changed from blurrs and blobs to actual shapes and reconizable things. She turned her eyes to him when she started hearing him chanting, with shaft that belonged to the arrow that was In her sisters back. “ W, What are you doing?” She asked curiously, though her voice stayed timid, hoping she wasn’t over stepping her boundries.

Just stay strong

...nothing's gonna change destiny,whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly.
xxxxxxx

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To say it is unnatural,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

He dideant look back to her as he spoke" shh naw gal, tryin tah find tah trut in de livin wood" he said reaching down as he struck the flint until the arrow shaft was smoldering, setting the flint aside he continued to chat until a fire worked up along the wood, unlike most magic HooDoo was a very natural arte and had very little flash, so leaning down he blew the flames out and closed his eyes, breathing in the smoke as he recieved visions of the arrows path, the looseing from the bow, the biteing of the flesh, the bitter cold of the ocean and finaly what he suaght, the infected blood burning soacked inside the wood, opening his eyes he tossed the shaft aside and pulled the charms back around his neck, he hadeant seen everything, more like passing and blurry images, but he got enouph" yu'n yea sistah be haven a long juernah, but alas she be in de darkest oh wata's, i need to be gettin hah home or she be behond tah powah oh saven" he said looking to shaiya" can you stand?" his son was now in sight with the rolled up strecher, ever the speed demon when food was the prize.

then youde ever believe

Desirable Rogue

User Image

You're not alone

User ImageUser Image

Shiayas eyes went wide when he told her that, looking to her sister who had no moved or even made a sound since she had passed out after being shot, she once more felt the sting of panic come to her. Guinevere was dying. “ Guinevere…” That arrow had been in her back far too long and now it was claiming her life. She wanted to go to her sister and hold her try and shake her awake but this man seemed to know what he was doing. Looking to Hoodoo when he asked if she could stand, she looked to her legs. “ I, I think so.” Even if she couldn’t stand she was going to anyway, she couldn’t be a burden to him Guin needed him the most. Taking the cloth from her head she pushed herself up forcing her bod to listen to her as she moved to get off the ground. Her legs were shaking her knees buckled causing her to fall over, but she wasn’t giving up. Looking around, her vision and hearing now clear, she found a rather nice size stick of drift wood. Crawling over to it slowly, when she finally had it in her hands she once more attempted to stand, this time using the larg peace of drift wood as a walking stick she managed to get to her feet and stay on her feet.

“ There, I am ok now.” Now that she was standing you could see the extent of how bad she looked, her hair was wild and tangels, her skin dark brown from the sun but was burned in some places, she had no shoose and her clothing was tattered and torn, her shirt torn up it exposed her stomach and her left sleve was ripped off exposing her bra strap, the problem was, it was fine when she sat down but now that she stood the loose peace of cloth fell off her shoulder and folded over exposing her left bra cup of a mint green bra, she looked like a wild jungle woman.

Just stay strong

xxxxxxx

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image

~Ӄali Ѵachal ~
User Image

Kali hadn’t stopped crying since he told her the news, but that was alright, he didn’t blame her, letting her use him as a crutch the man took her back inside the guild hall. He wasn’t the one she should be crying with, he was going to take her to her husband. Looking around he noticed meny people stairing at them or looking at them with rather confused looks, it was obvious he stuck out around here, even more so with the guild masters wife crying on him as he guided her through the hall trying to find out were Devdan could be.

User Image User Image

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To say it is unnatural,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

He had set up the strecher by the time she had steadied herself, giveing her a thumbs up he smirked" cha, yea be impressive nah" he said as he gently moved her sister down onto the strecher, luckily the sand was smoooth so dragging a strecher would be rather smooth going, lifting one side he looked to aiden" grab meh sachel" aiden nodded and hurried to gather his fathers things as he lead the way" yah can take a sleep in a real bed wen wah get back, try and hold up" he said as he moved fast but steady not wanting to distrurb her sisters wounds.

it was a short trip in truth even if it seemed long due to the burndened girls, takeing the strecher inside, with a little issue he transfered her sister into one of the three beds, luckily they had all bien empty, usualy he entertained the sick and injured from the village, this month was a good one until they arrived, just went tah show you that karma balanced all things" take a bed ifn yea feeln tired, or food n drink, just dont go hurten yeaself" he said as he began working on her sister once more, it dideant take long for him to get a realy good look at her as he sighed" truly a bad state" he said as he began working up a new pultice and potions, he knew what ailed her now, but it had spread to far for him to cure, he could try and stabalize her, but with the infection in her blood, his magic and skill could do little; when he had finaly managed to get her under cntrol and finish her bandageing he covered her warmly and returned to shiaya" sha be stable fah nah, buh she walk wit death nah, n i aint got tah skill to be breaken tad company, i be holden her here on de plane a dah moda nature, but not foravah" he said rather sadly as he sat down, knowing it was bad news" if sha be haven a hope it be layin in dah hands oh the academy, ill send dem a lettah, but it be takein a day or two for dem to get here, and we cant be risken tah move ha again, that bein said, your both lucky and unlucky, ifn yea had arrived a few days earlier yea coulda made it under dah protection ofn de snow broza, but he be gonz now, n not be back for many moons, so the academy be de only hope for ha noa" if only they had gotten here a few days earlier, his freind snow could have helped her more, his powers were true n powerfull, but with the letter sent" i suggest yea be maken yea peace wit yea sistah just in dah worst ofm de cases, she may live un she may not, yea destinies be heavy wit deh fog, i be seen it from deh moment i met yea, im sorry" it was always hard to say it, but he would give her the time with her sister for now.

then youde ever believe

Desirable Rogue

User Image

You're not alone

User ImageUser Image

Shaiyas had followed along behind him quietly when they made it to his place she took up a spot close to him and her sister watching rather intently as he worked on her sisters wound. From the look on his face as he worked on her Shiaya knew that whatever he was going to say wasn’t going to be good. Sure enough just like she had expected he told her what she wished she hadn’t heard. Tears welling up in her eyes she moved from her place to her sister’s side. “ Guiny..” she said quietly taking up her sisters hand in her own and gently stroking her hair. It was heart breaking to see her sister like this, to know that this could be the last she would ever see her sister drawing breath. “ Im sorry Guiny…..” She laid her head down on her sister bed, quiet sniffs could be heard coming from her as she laid there. “ it’s all my fault….” Shiaya was the one who suggested escaping, Shiaya was the one who could no longer stand the life they had lived, and now for her irrationality, her sister was paying the price. “ if I haddn’t tried to escape, she wouldn’t aqhve come after me, and….” Shiaya couldn’t take it as she just completely broke down, first ther mother and now those bastered might be taking her sister as well.

Just stay strong

xxxxxxx

Dapper Smoker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To say it is unnatural,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

reaching down he took his sons hand and picked him up" comon, this no longer be a place for yea" he was true to his word and left them in the room alone, if she needed someone to cry on he would try his best, but for now he gave her alone time with her sister, and took his boy to go start makeing supper, he had promised him rabbit gumbo afterall, so they went about cooking, well he went about cooking while Aiden took every opertunity to eat anything his father waseant touching and then biteing him when he took it away...so an average day.

then youde ever believe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff