Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Țrue to only Ѻne ℳaster
- - - -

User ImageXXThe bird of Hermes is my name...

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Isaic was already out of the city when he saw the transport ship coming, it didn't take long for him to get on board and to place the girl in a safe place. It was good to be back and safe in the hands of the Winglys, but he knew this was going to be short lived when one of the soldiers came and told him the queen wished to see him. He simply nodded and waited for the transport ship to drop him and the girl off at the Flag ship, he knew this wasn't going to be a good talk he just hoped he could make up for it somehow. Sometime passed before the transport ship was able to drop him off on the Flag ship, he made sure the soldiers took any weapons from the girl before taking her place to keep her until the queen requested to see her. Isaic made his way through the ship and quickly as he could, he kept calm hoping his Mistress wouldn't be too hard on him. He stood infront of the queen's throne room for a moment before pushing the door open and stepping inside, he kept his head low and his eyes off of her as he waited for the Queen to speak to him.
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Eating my wings to make me tame
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Let's burn the town, until we all fall down.
My karmas crowned the king of endless stance.
Slaughtered inside, the daughter you can't hide.
Pray for your life before you pray for mine
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

X
X
X

her sins will fall
the journey up and all
Why should I care? When you were never there
Keep this in mind, there is no end in sight

Leona looked to her brother and shook her head, a smile coming to her. “ Tell you what big brother, how about instead of taking out a chunk of the world how about taking out some mercs who need to be taken down a peg or too.” Persephone had finished her laugh and once more started walking with her brother, wiping her eyes from the laugher tears. “ I don’t know, I have never been there, but from the way Devdan and Kali are I wouldn’t doubt that it’s not as bad as you think it is, Devdan from the way he acts, would never let it go that far.”

The way she takes a bullet always takes a bite out of her
do it do it or die
do it do it or die

Desirable Rogue

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣How dare you address me so informally...
If you wish to keep your life, fall to your knees and bow...●●●

User Image

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ I am Queen Sibella Celso
You will call me your Majesty.●●●
User Image
Sibella was talking with a guard; he was asking a question about the newer slaves that needed to be addressed, when Isaic came through the door. Sibella looked up to the door spoting her slave she turned her eyes back to the guard. “That will be all.” The guard stood up from his kneeling position after she spoke. “ Yes your Majesty.” He said giving her a bow before heading out. Sibella turned her eyes to Isaic a slight glare to them. “ Isiac, there you are, come here.” She said waving to the front of the room were the guard had been standing. “ You have three seconds to explain yourself.”

♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...
Now get out of my sight.●●●

You think you can beat us winglies....... now you are mine.

High-functioning Cultist

11,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Stece
Ellina was speaking with a couple of her commanders while she tended to the injuries of a survivor; every person who had the ability to heal was put to work in the infirmaries, From Ashley Asch and Amiras daughter to Kie and Luke Zaves and Lex’s sons, she was delegating rescue missions, plans on how to rebuild, what they should do with the captives and more, After this attack Ellina had a lot of work to do, more than she ever thought she would.” Also will someone please go get Devdan for me, I would like to speak with him about hiring his men to help protect our people.” The captain nodded at her request. “It shall be done your majesty.” He said as he went to do what he was needed to do, another guard came up to her as she went back to working on the survivor. “ Milady Akria has come with the Calico.” He said Ellina looking up to him. “ Alright, bring them in.” she said returning her attention back to her work, Ellina knew what they were wanting, she just had so much work to do she couldn’t stop what she was doing just to screen someone at the moment.

User ImageUser Image
User Image [/align
Akira Tesla Karri Hydron

Karri limped in, her arm around Akira, her wound where nasty but not too bad. "I figure now is a bad time to screen her, Milad--" Akira started bu Karri cut him off "If that's true, Your Highness, is there any place safe to stay until then?" she asked. Akira sighed. "Put emphasis on 'safe', I found as many knocked out solders as dead winlglys in the area I found her."

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Țrue to only Ѻne ℳaster
- - - -

Isaic moved quickly to where the guard had been and bowed quickly, "Much had happened while i was away, it is difficult to explain everything without going through it your self. I was half way through my search of the city when the attack came, the city holds much for you to gain. The inhabitants of the city hold much power and abilities aswell, it was hard to pick out single targets for the attack." He then sighed and hung his head "I have no excuse Mistress, i just hope you can forgive me...i did manage to get my hands on one of those...special people you were requesting. I just hope it was enough even though i failed you." He was ready to face any punishment she had for him, he had failed and he was truely sorry for it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

Ellina sighed and looked up to the two as she healed a sprain ankle of a child. “Aside from the prison cells I am regretful to say no, not for her kind. If she was just a normal slave, then I would say here in the infirmary, but with her linage, no were here in the castle is safe for her, especially when my husband returns.” This slave girls case was a difficult one, Ellinas argument was for slaves, she didn’t think there would be wingly half breeds, when Ludvayne got home, slave or not he would want her killed, and no amount of arguing with him would swayed him differently, especially after this last attack.

(( Her Clothing))
                                              ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
                                              `soon beautiful dreams will come true. `

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
Sibella was ready to punish him, the explanation he had given her was horrid and not tolerable, she was about to get up when he mentioned he had managed to obtain a special person. “ You have?” She asked relaxing back into her throne, her tone changing from the angry one she had to a more interested one. “ Tell me about this special one, what makes you believe they are worthy?”
♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Țrue to only Ѻne ℳaster
- - - -

Isaic relaxed for a bit after hearing her voice change, it then made him stand a little taller and look at her instead of staring at the floor. He thought about her question for a moment "Well from what i gathered she is the daughter of the owners of the Guild hall in the capital city which means she could have been trained in some sorts of fighting arts, she also attacked a Wingly soldier to protect a strange Gem stone without thinking about her own life." He thought a moment longer "Also she carries an almost pure aura about her it was so pure it was hard to describe, i know that might not matter as much but it's a feeling in my gut that i do not doubt."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Dante Darkangel

"I wouldn't be afraid to put some thugs in their place if they threatened my dear sister.." Dante was obviously trying to annoy his younger sister with the "I'm your big brother and I'll protect you." deal. He laughed and thought more about where they were heading to. "Ah I bet it's fine if those two are there running things." Dante and friends finally exited the house to the sound and smell of death, smoke and dust still partially filled the air and every few minutes you could hear a scream or two in the distance, these sights and smells tore the smile from his face, soldiers still ran through the streets securing everything for the recovery effort as we walked by they saluted us and moved on back to their duties of rescuing inhabitants that might trapped in rubble or injured from the attack. At this very moment, Dante knew that when Father returned, he would not be happy with what has happened. "Hey sis...... What do you think Dad is going to do once he gets back?" Dante looks around at the carnage

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User Image
“ Really, the daughter of the guild master, interesting.” Sibella was pleased with this information, the child of the guild master, what better person to have? The thoughts of punishing Isaic left her mind; he had redeemed himself by bringing her this gift. “You have done well, I will spare you punishment, now bring me the girl I wish to see her.” And if this girl was like Isiac said then she would no doubt be a valuable asset.
♠ ♦ ♥ ♣I m D o n e...

High-functioning Cultist

11,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image [/align
Akira Tesla Karri Hydron

Karri frowned. "Well, in that case, She will stay in my quarters In the elite wing. I will take all wrath from the king he finds out." Karri looked at him with a startled look. This from some one I way about to defend myself from. "Although a document of clearance to privacy would keep the higher ranks form masking a random inspection."

Desirable Rogue

User Image

Queen εℓ ℓ i na 。
                                              xxxxxxxxxxx `•.¸¸

“ Very well you can keep her with you, but you will be responsible for her, I unfortunately cannot officially accept her into the new fraction until Ludvayne gets home, not with her linage.” Once she finished with the child ankle the child smiled and thanked her before running off to their parents.” However, the document you are speaking of can be something I can do, though you will have to request it in a nicer way then that Akira, I may not mind being spoken to as a normal person, but I will not have demands of me or bad manners.

(( Her Clothing))
                                              ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
                                              `soon beautiful dreams will come true. `

Desirable Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Let's burn the town, until we all fall down.
My karmas crowned the king of endless stance.
Slaughtered inside, the daughter you can't hide.
Pray for your life before you pray for mine
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

X
X
X

her sins will fall
the journey up and all
Why should I care? When you were never there
Keep this in mind, there is no end in sight

Persephone didn’t pay any attention to the sight and smells around as she kept walking, though she did notice that everything was a lot worse then she thought. When her brother asked her that question she grinned. “ Rage.” She answered she knew their father and everyone who know their father would know as soon as he saw this he would rage. Looking to her brother thoughs she grinned form the thought of her dad reaction she did give him a bit of a glare. “Something I am not opposed to doing myself if I hear that kind of comment again.” She was meaning his whole protection because he’s the big brother comment.

do it do it or die
do it do it or die

High-functioning Cultist

11,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image [/align
Akira Tesla Karri Hydron

Akira looked down. He still wasn't used to talking with royalty and hated talking "up" to the higher rank elites. In fact his most common reason for punishment was backtalk. "I'm sorry, Milady. Forgive me. I didn't mean..." Akira fell into silence to refrain from making an excuse, knowing some people, him included, didn't like them.

Stece's Other Half

Malevolent Foe

12,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Țrue to only Ѻne ℳaster
- - - -

Isaic nodded "Yes Mistress, i'll fetch her myself" with that said he turned and left the room to get the girl, he started down the hall and stopped a nearby guard to ask where the young prisoner had been taken. After being shown where the girl was, Isaic entered the little cell the girl was occupying, he was lucky that she was still out from the sleeping powder he had used. He took the locket that he had given her and slipped it around her neck to make it seem like she had it the whole time, he then picked her up in his arms and quickly carried her out of the cell and down the hall the way he had come in. He had a nearby guard open the throne room door and stepped inside, once the door closed behind him he walked to his Mistress and kelt down. "here is the girl i spoke of, she is still out from the sleeping powder i used but could wake up any time now."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out