Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Angelo Walker

Company:Sam Gordan

Angelo shook his head as his friend vented his frustration on the detergent that had been emptied for seemingly no reason whatsoever. He had to agree that it was pointless but getting upset at it served less of a purpose than the actual use, he wouldn't voice his thoughts seeing as that would probably waste energy he simply sighed and nodded his head at the suggestion of searching around.
As Sam slunk off he began his search, keeping his hand ready just in case he needed to use the the pistol he kept holstered on his right side. Strangely enough it seemed as if the store was free of infected as well as supplies, there wasn't even signs that they'd been around in some time. The notion was worrisome as the infected could and would go literally anywhere in search of something to mindlessly murder. As he came past a toppled over display he found the reason there was no sign of infected, just inside of the automotive department there was a large gathering of them, but they seemed to be docile. Simply standing around and slightly groaning rather than wandering and searching. A large security fence kept them from entering the remainder of the store which most likely meant that the department was open to the outside. It was a simple task to get inside as the service entrance was left unbarred most likely for getting in and out in a pinch, the front doors however were secured with generally everything that could be used for a barricade. He snuck closer to the gate to take a look at what was going on only to see a few supplies that would have for sure come in handy. It was time for him to summon up his friend and come up with a plan. Kneeling down he opened his bag and pulled a flashlight and hit the ceiling with a strobe function. This was their code to regroup for action.
User Image
Company: Sebastian

tab When she heard the girl lay down her weapons she frowned. Either she was rather stupid to leave herself defenseless or very sure of herself. Either way, she wasn't in a mood to fight. Still loosing blood, her bandaged hand already bleeding through, she pulled the door open.

tab Keeping her gun ready she waited. "Hurry up unless you want more undone clamoring in..." she said in a slurred tone. She probably needed better medical attention than what she had given herself, but she didn't have much other choice. As she waited, she ripped another strand of fabric and tied it around her forearm to try and slow the bloodloss.

tab Grunting as she tightened it she let out a sigh. When/if the girl entered she would instantly close and lock the door again. Leaning back she opened her canteen to take a drink. She would give anything for some booze but that was dangerous. Instead she looked at the girl a moment in silence, "You're the first survivor I have seen here."

Quotable Genius

User Image

Samuel Gordon

"Wow, this place looks like a Shithole."
With: Angelo Walker

|O| ------------------------------------------ |O|

Ab-So-Lutely nothing. The left-hand side was completely barren of anything worth peaking his interest. Sure, a few bullets that would handily work in that older Hunting rifle that he had kept for safekeeping, from the destroyed haven that was his Childhood Home. Of course, in a household that had appreciated hunting and all that it's good for, would have a plethora of weaponry; namely rifles. Sadly, two years ago, that household became a Hell Hole. So a missing rifle was surely going to the right place; his loving arms.

After the year and a half of traveling together that Sam and Angelo had experienced, the strobe light onto the ceiling was a sign to regroup. Samuel replied with a single flash of his own, notifying Angelo that he'd return. Samuel quickly, and quietly sneaked his way over to the other side of the Super Store, keeping a tight grip on his Hunting Rifle. They have soon found one another outside the Security Gate for the Automobile Center in the Walmart.

"What's the matter, Angelo?"

Angelo had laid out the situation, noting that there were plenty of Undone within the vicinity, explaining why this damned store was so empty. He also pointed out the supplies onto the counter. THAT was the goal. Finally, something useful in this frickin' store.

So here was the plan: The two were going to take down the barricade that had blocked them from the precious supplies that they had desperately needed. With all the noise it would create, it would surely gain the attention of the small horde of Undone behind it. Angelo would make a runaround the store, creating a distraction. And in the confusion, Samuel was going to go in and steal the supplies under the Undone's noses. It was a... Relatively flawless plan. All they had to do was put it into action.

Shy Hunter

~*Abby O'Brien*~

We climbed from the ruins
to see what remained
And one by one, we felt the sun
and prepared to start again

User Image
Huh. Two out of three of the people she'd met in this city so far were living here. Maybe this place was a bit more populated by the living than she thought? Although if that were the case, she was a bit surprised that this place hadn't run dry on supplies sooner.

"Huh?" At his question, she glanced down at the journal, then back up at him, tucking her bangs back behind her ear, ignoring them as they fell back over one of her eyes again. "Oh, uh, no. Tourist." She gave him a slight grin. "I'm actually from the Atlanta suburbs." Noticing him eyeing her equipment, she added, "And I'm an archaeologist. Was. Love a tomb." The last part was a bit automatic, a light bit of humor and a reference one would use in the field to help find fans of Doctor Who. Now, considering that most cities and populated areas were tombs, it just came off as a bit awkward.

Working to cover up the awkwardness this may have left, she continued. "My excavation team and I happened to be on a dig out in the middle of ******** nowhere when all this bullshit went down. Hence the equipment." Although even then. Even then she would've taken her trowel with her. The first trowel an archaeologist ever used for an excavation was often the most precious possession they had-sentimentally, of course. She made a slight nod to the spade with her backpack and shrugged. "And what about you? You a local or is the apartment you mentioned just a temporary thing?"

Her grin returned. "I imagine dealing with the landlord is hell."

But there was no time to look behind;
we needed to rebuild
Braver deeds are still to come,
and destinies fulfilled

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Inventory: Pine bark (cut into thin strips) and needles, 1 small tin cup, 3 socks (one of which is filled with charcoal), wild onion grass, yaupon holly leaves, small bundle of magnolia leaves, 1 cucumber, moss, 1 piece of blue chalk, 1 kneeling pad, 10 small ziplock bags, 1 small tarp, a length of string, 7 bandaids, 12 Ibuprofin pills, 2 pieces of flint, 1 change of clothes, a half-filled bottle of water, a map of Georgia, a sliotar, a hurley stick, a switchblade, a Marshalltown trowel (Philadelphia style, holstered) and an excavation spade, bag of dried pineapple, one journal, one pencil, two mechanical pencils, two pens
Company: Charlotte, Brendon, Renée

Skilled Seeker

User Image

Company: Renee and Abby

Brendon found the girl to be a little eccentric, which he didn't mind at all. He even caught up on the reference, having been a fan of the show since it had been rebooted. It had been a long, long time since he even thought about television before this mess. A grin slowly came over his lips. This was the most normal things had felt since the Undoing. He was surprised he could ever find anything like this.

He looked back up at Abby. "I don't suppose you also had a love for Blue Telephone boxes, did you?" He said, chuckling a little. he was a little surprised that someone from the Atlanta Suburbs had made it here. He began answering her question as to whether or not his apartment was temporary. "Was not a Temporary thing. Have been in there since the Undoing. I got lucky, as most of the entrances had closed off, and I was able to form a simple way in and out, without the worrying of the Undone. Unfortunately, even a city like Dodger here does begin to run low on things. I still have food to last me roughly a month depending, but I have been having to go farther and farther for my supply runs. I'm all the way back in Central Dodger. I got lucky finding you guys. Traveling at night around here is a bit of a b***h." He said, before stretching out his legs while he sat.

"Dealing with him probably would have been more of an issue if he had even survived the first day..." He said solemnly. He had actually managed to get that apartment due to knowing the Landlord. She was a friend of his, and he watched her die on the first day, and she was also his first kill. He was almost Undone bait from the first day, but somehow, he managed.

"So, you planning on heading anywhere specific?" He asked her, a little bit of hope in his eyes. He was a bit restless of being in this town. He had lived here is whole life, and while that apartment held a lot of memories, he was not in the past anymore. He needed to start thinking more actively. Figuring out how to live, long term. Not just day to day.

Shy Hunter

~*Abby O'Brien*~

to see what remained

User Image
Abby grinned as he seemed to get the reference. Thank god, that negated a slight bit of awkwardness. "Yep, maybe just a bit." She listened as he explained his living conditions, nodding thoughtfully. "Night settles in, best thing is to just hang tight on a rooftop until morning. Height equals survival. Usually."

But yeah, just as she suspected. Survivors in the city, and really just a city overall. She suspected a majority of the place had probably been emptied just from sheer looting when all of this first happened anyway. Two years in, of course it'd be pretty much bled dry. When he asked her about her own plans, she let out a small sigh.

"Well, to be honest, I had heard rumors that this place had a half-decent quarantine set up." She shook her head. "Either it never happened or it just failed entirely. Guess I should've known better, should've headed headed on south to check out the rumors of the Barrier Islands or the Everglades." She shrugged.

"So now...considering this place is pretty much a bust..." She leaned her head back against the wall as she thought it over. "If I don't end up trying for either of those places now, I'm probably still gonna go for the island idea, or possibly the wilder, steeper parts of the Appalachians. It's rural, little populace. The higher and steeper you get, the harder it's gonna be for an Undone to make it up to you. And it's got replenishable wildlife, vegetation-stuff that's gonna be needed for long-term survival."

She nodded to herself as she thought these plans over. "To be honest, a lot of the trip up here was made hiking along the Appalachian Trail. The Undone hordes weren't too terrible, or at least not as much as they could be...and I did see some homes that could be made defensible." She shook her head. "That being said though, either way, it's gonna be a b***h traveling back down that route all over again." Among other problems, she was probably going to need new shoes. Or duct tape, at the very least. Her Timberlands, while reliable and overall wonderful for the situation, were worn down and finally beginning to fall apart after all the use they'd been put through.

we needed to rebuild
and destinies fulfilled

Inventory: Pine bark (cut into thin strips) and needles, 1 small tin cup, 3 socks (one of which is filled with charcoal), wild onion grass, yaupon holly leaves, small bundle of magnolia leaves, 1 cucumber, moss, 1 piece of blue chalk, 1 kneeling pad, 10 small ziplock bags, 1 small tarp, a length of string, 7 bandaids, 12 Ibuprofin pills, 2 pieces of flint, 1 change of clothes, a half-filled bottle of water, a map of Georgia, a sliotar, a hurley stick, a switchblade, a Marshalltown trowel (Philadelphia style, holstered) and an excavation spade, bag of dried pineapple, one journal, one pencil, two mechanical pencils, two pens

Skilled Seeker

User Image

Brendon nodded at the idea of finally getting out of the city, and like she had said, Nature was going to be the real provider after everything else ran dry. He had toyed with the idea multiple times on whether to attempt growing crops, but being dead center of Dodger, he had no place to do so. As for animals, He was not sure of how exactly they were effected, if at all. A vast amount of ideas started running through his head.

"I remember the rumors of a Quarantine. I had met a few on my runs always searching. I never saw any sign of it, and I always told them it would be best to just get out of Dodger, or get setup somewhere on their own, not relying on pipe dreams. I usually never saw them again." He said, and sighed a little. Dodger had become a death trap in the past six months. He was surprised he made it through most of his runs without getting killed.

He brought his legs back close to his chest. "Do you suppose...I could come with you? I could help you resupply here in the city, and we could head out of here, wherever would be smartest. I just..." He stopped for a moment, staring down a bit. "I've been by myself in this city, believing that I was going to meet my end here due to starvation. I didn't really know why I kept going. I lost everyone I had within the first three days, and have been alone ever since. I think I've only managed to keep sane through music and habit of survival. Your idea is the first I heard that doesn't sound bat s**t crazy, and you know what you are doing." He said, bringing his face back up to look at her as he spoke

He really felt a sense of conviction in being able to actually get out of here. He didn't care if he started a family at this point, or even lived until Eighty. He just wanted a purpose. Maybe he could find it traveling with her.

Shy Hunter

~*Abby O'Brien*~

to see what remained

User Image
So the whole quarantine rumor about this area was a bust. Which meant two things: either there was a really bad game of telephone going on, or said rumor could've been put out there to lure unsuspecting survivors into an ambush. But a rumor put out by whom? She didn't know. If that was the case, the propagators of the rumor might not even be alive anymore. Either way, she didn't like it.

The redhead listened, considering. She'd started this whole thing with her excavation team, all of which either died off or broke away to find friends and family. She did too, eventually, an attempt to find a college friend of hers and her two sisters. But her endeavors pretty much ended in failure. She wasn't able to find any of those three people-she hoped they were okay regardless.

But she'd been traveling mostly alone ever since. Being a young woman all by her lonesome made it a bit hard to trust potential groups and traveling companions. But to be honest, she really wasn't all that sure how much longer she could continue doing all of this solo, not to mention that company would be a bit more welcomed than she realized. Still, she hesitated. This guy actually had a setup of his own. She'd have to see it, but she supposed it could be possible to fortify, to maybe make a limited amount of vegetation on, say, the roof or something.

...It'd still be dangerous as hell though, by sheer location alone.

"Well..." She sighed. Best to let this guy know what exactly he was getting himself into before he dove right in. Fair warning and all. "It won't be easy. There's going to be far less security both in resources and overall than you'd get from your apartment. There's going to be a lot of nights sleeping outside, mostly in trees and stuff and...even if we stock up, we're still gonna run out of supplies pretty quickly. Unless you know anything about the natural resources in the area-edible plants, animals, and so on-the first stretch is gonna be hella rough. We won't have the home field advantage until we hit the southeastern US, and that's when my degree kicks in to help us with survival."

Surprisingly, while she did learn a bit from survival shows and stuff before everything went to hell, a lot of her knowledge came from archaeological knowledge of the region. Knowing how indigenous cultures lived in the area, how they hunted, what they grew and gathered and so on, it made things so much easier. But that became more and more difficult the further north she got as things she recognized began to phase out with cooler climates and different environments.

we needed to rebuild
and destinies fulfilled

Skilled Seeker

User Image

As he listened to her describe what it would be like, he thought he would have some hesitation, worrying about just simply dying. He came to sort of a realization in his mind, which he did not show on his face, that even if he died trying to make something better, it felt it would be a better death then staying right where he was, knowing he was going to meet his end eventually. This was a purpose. A reason to keep living.

Hope. That was what it really came down to. He had been lacking that for so long, and this could be the exact opportunity he needed to do something.

He nodded his head as she finished explaining the dangers. He stretched back out his legs, actually sitting up right. "I fully accept that it won't be easy, but hell, it's worth a shot. This ******** town has been a bloodstain on my life for as long as I remember. I thought if I stayed in that apartment, and tried to keep the good memories, I would be happy to some capacity. But I'm not. It probably feels worse than being a shambling corpse out on those streets. I'm not going to let this town be a roadblock anymore, or my end for that matter. I'm getting out of here, and you seem like the best option. I accept that hell, I might die in the next twenty four hours, but s**t, at least I won't be living my day to day with nothing there. I'm committed.

******** this town.
" He finished, realizing he had been a bit more heated than he meant to be. He had just so much rage pent up inside of himself, due to all of this pain he dealt with, and this could be his escape. He could finally find a place that was safe. A place where he could sing and enjoy music, not just use it to keep himself from being a drone, or worse, a corpse.

He settled back against the wall, his cheeks a bit red from embarrassment. "Sorry about that, it's just that I've been sitting on my a**, by myself for too long. We can head to my apartment to gather whatever resources we might need, and Renee can bring what she wants if she would like to come along, and we can get out of here." He said, keeping his eyes locked on Abby. This was a first for him. Feeling like he was actually taking some action. He quickly stood up, and made his way to Abby, and offered out his hand, as a sort of sign of a pact. "So, what do you say?" He asked.

"Mind bringing a singer who's needing to find his song in this Bat s**t crazy world along with you?"

Shy Hunter

~*Abby O'Brien*~

to see what remained

User Image
Well he certainly sounded...enthusiastic. Committed. Raising an eyebrow at his sudden burst of energy, she finally sighed again, but then smiled. "Pretty impulsive decision. I could be a bandit for all you know," she said with a hint of amusement. But even if she was, she had the feeling this guy probably wouldn't have too many worries. She was strong from an occupation of digging in hard Georgia clay, from the hike up here, from dealing with all of this bullshit mostly on her own. But she was also a mere 5'3; this guy could probably manage to hold his own.

So good thing she wasn't.

She set her journal down and moved to her feet, moving to shake his hand. Such formalities in today's world, it really was so weird now. But it actually did bring a slight bit of comfort, there was trust in that old gesture. "But. I guess you really can't go it alone forever." Holding up a finger to her free hand, she added, "But-hey-let's try and keep the singing a bit to a minimum. At least when we're out and about. I like a good song as much as the next person; I sing a bit myself sometimes, quietly. But when we're out in the open...we wanna be careful about not drawing anything to our position."

She nodded, the wheels in her head already starting to turn as her hand absently moved up to tuck her bangs back behind her ear. "Alright. So you said you're a local? Good, because I'm not. I was thinking of getting some rest here tonight and setting out in the morning. It looked like there was some rain out on the horizon; it'd probably be a good idea to let that go ahead and pass. We can make a swing by your apartment in the morning-or, actually, hell, we could probably do that today." She shrugged.

"We'll also probably need to hit up at least a couple extra places soon." She glanced down at her shoes-god, the sole was about ready to come off on about half of it, or at least what was left of it after wear. "You may need a few things to help be more travel-ready and I'm gonna need some new footwear. It might also help a bit if we can find a library, grab a book on the natural resources of the area. A map too, regional would be best. But that can wait until we get to the next town over. I'd rather not risk ransacking shops here in the city."

we needed to rebuild
and destinies fulfilled

Skilled Seeker

User Image

"Well, if you are a bandit, you sure play a good role of not acting like one." He said, as she stoof to her feet and shook his hand.

"I'm not a fool. I love singing, but I don't want to become Undone because of something I love. I know how to handle myself. I've made it two years so far, haven't I?" He said, which to his credit, considering he was not a probable candidate to get this far, he had done pretty damn well for himself. "You should also show me your singing skills sometimes. I haven't sung a duet in a VERY long time." He mentioned, smiling a bit.

"I'd prefer the rest. If we have a long journey coming up in the future. Might as well try and catch up on our safe rest as much as possible." He said, his dark circles becoming seemingly more visible, due to his exhaustion, and lack of sleep from the night before. he had gone plenty of days on no sleep, but if they were going to be making their rounds around the city, he wanted the rest. He could be at his best, making sure neither of them got harmed.

"The Library of Dodger isn't far from my apartment complex, and I am not sure the condition of some of the stores around my apartment, but I did know a shoe shop that was nearby. I haven't passed by it in weeks due to my runs taking me in different directions, but I have a good feeling we can find some good stuff there for you." He said, feeling hopeful about this plan they were forming. He could honestly see them making it.

Shy Hunter

~*Abby O'Brien*~

to see what remained

User Image
Abby grinned. "Well now. Maybe sometime, but I'm not sure we sing the same tunes." She raised her eyebrows slightly in amusement. "You'll have to let me know on your music preferences." But she appreciated the guy's reassurance. Really. She didn't mean to offend or anything, but as it stood so far, she barely knew this guy and occasionally strangers tended to make...bad...choices. She just wanted to be completely sure before going into this.

At his desire to rest, she nodded in agreement. She could definitely understand that. She was pretty sure the dark circles and bags under her own eyes were pretty much permanent at this point. Not that she saw much of a clear reflection of herself lately anyway, unless it was in her knife, which let's face it-wasn't exactly clean. But honestly, she was pretty sure she could do without. She was never a particularly vain person to begin with, and with all the time hiking, surviving in the wild, killing Undone-well, let's be real here, she probably looked like hell.

"Cool." She nodded. "I'll try and find some duct tape in the meantime; maybe I can patch things up decently enough for tomorrow-new shoes or no."

As she listened to the locations, the status of the places they needed to hit up, she thought over the possibilities. She was...reluctant, honestly. Regardless of condition, the shops didn't concern her nearly as much as the streets did. She wasn't a huge fan of being anywhere in the city on ground level, but the streets made her feel like a sitting duck. But maybe it wouldn't be entirely bad? She'd just have to take a look at the layout of the surrounding area when they got close. So she smiled slightly and nodded, replying, "We'll see what happens. Let's get a look at the area from a high point first; we'll figure out things from there."

we needed to rebuild
and destinies fulfilled

User Image
Angelo Walker

Company:Sam Gordan

Angelo had already started running a fee plans of his own through his head before his friend had managed to slip in and take note of the situation at hand. It was one of the reasons the two got along so well, they almost immediately understood each other and could coordinate with little to no effort at all. In the time before they had become a two man outfit Angelo struggled to get by, most people could barely understand simple concepts without the stress of the undone much less being hunted by hordes of them.
The plan they ultimately decided on was relatively simple but it seemed as if it would be effective enough to get what they wanted and get out.
"Once you grab the supplies let's regroup at the service entrance, we should be able to slip out if we move fast enough. If things go bad forget the box and hide, don't forget to signal me so I can come back for you. They're slow and stupid but we mess up and that's gonna be our a**." He knew he didn't need to run through the warning but it helped to put his mind at ease. They'd become accustomed to the way this world worked now but that didn't make them any less human. One bite was all it took and that meant one mistake could literally be the end of your world.
Shaking off the thought Angelo moved to the other side of the gate giving Sam a nod before hitting the gate release, a loud crash indicated that the gate was barely holding on by a thread and now it lay fallen in front of the duo. With the quickness Angelo sprung into action, making a commotion and waving his hands shouting at the undone. All at once they turned and kicked it up to chase him, they shuffled and moaned as they came in a slow wave at him. Angelo didn't have time to think before he heard it, the only sound he truly came to fear. It froze his breath and made his stomach drop, the deep roar of the big one. It must have been in the actual shop just out of their sight, waiting for its next victim to come stumbling in and ring the dinner bell. Angelo and Sam had come to call them Lunkers, they were huge and stupid but they were savage and damn near impossible to kill, they'd only ever managed to kill one before and if lady luck hadn't just had a three way with them they'd be pulp laying somewhere on a bridge.
"Move, we've got a Lunker! His voice probably rivaled the PA system as he cried out his warning. He turned on his heel and ran through that store like a kid that had just been let off his leash. He had to get to the service entrance and quick, they wouldn't stand a chance in an open fight with it, they lacked the weapons and the ammo to go toe to toe with it. Their best chance was to duck out of its line of sight and hide until the roars stopped. As if to let them know that it was going to be much harder than that a rusted Ford Focus came sailing through the store crashing a few feet in front of Angelo, knocking him on his a**. He scrambled to his feet frantically searching for the way they came in and his friend who must have split off. The situation had gone to s**t real quick and they had an unspoken code, survive first and trust that the other could handle himself. One look around and even the most hardened man would know this was way worse than anything they'd come across before, it seemed like he'd miscalculated how many undone there actually was. They kept pouring in one after another searching for the two idiots that just opened the door for them. The big one was gone, he must have gone after Sam. He wanted to say he was relieved but that would be a lie, Sam was stealthy and quick on his feet but that wouldn't help much against a monster that could throw cars around.
The smell of fire was quickly filling up the store, it looked like the car had gone up in flames and the discarded trash and shelves laying around were the perfect fuel to burn. Another dead end came up, he couldn't push past more than three undone without risking being overwhelmed and dragged down. He had to think quick before the only thing left for him to do was close his eyes and squeeze the trigger. He pushed the thought from his legs as he climbed one of the shelves and made a quick detour for himself, he got lucky enough to see the service door just a few shelves ahead. He jumped to one landing on it with no problems, the second one was not so easy. He almost lost his balance, hardly catching himself but once he steadied himself he knew he was screwed. Just below him as if it was waiting for him was the Lunker. It all happened so fast the only thing he actually remembered was hitting the ground and feeling the wind escape his body. His hand scrambled to catch his gun, he pulled it out and squeezed the trigger in the direction of the roar. He climbed to his feet and gripped the service door, he could barely comprehend what was going on but in the back of his mind he was screaming at himself for wasting a round as he fell through the doorway, kicking it closed as he rushed for the truck that sat there. He opened the back of the truck and climbed inside, he was surrounded by what he assumed was furniture, the first thing he found was a bed which he climbed under. The door was still cracked open just barely in hopes that Sam would be right behind him.

Quotable Genius

User Image

Samuel Gordon

"Wow, this place looks like a Shithole."
With: Angelo Walker

Flash backwards just minutes ago, before the entire horde had been alerted to unwitting Sam and Angelo's presence. Sam kept tight to the wall beside the Security Gate as it began to fall, watching his Compadre run off as the distraction. He watched as the entire horde began to chase after Angelo. Then-his heart had skipped a beat. The roar of a terrifying monstrosity. True, Angelo and Sam had called them Lunkers. But Sam had heard the occasional drop of the name 'Berserker', whilst the Duo was roaming aimlessly with spare company. He could only assume that's what the usual populace had come to name them. Sam just needed that one opening. Just to sneak in, then out. But the Undone had just continue to pour out, much like a streaming river that smelled of seared and decaying flesh.

Holy Crap... Why this?! This is the absolutely worst place for you to be..! He wasn't wrong in stating that. This WAS the worst place that a Lunker could reside. Without a moment's pause, suddenly the Rusted Focus flew into Sam's line of sight, barreling straight for Angelo. Sam wanted to scream. His lungs almost busted as he had to stifle his own scream of terror. But he needed to keep quiet, or else the Lunker would chase after him instead. Luckily, it had seemed that no Undone had realized that Sam was there. And it had gotten real quiet, beside the moaning and groaning of the Undead that had followed Angelo. Sam hoped that Angelo wasn't hit, so to keep him from being completely hopeless, Sam flashed his light onto the ceiling twice; signaling to retreat.

Were those supplies worth it...? Well, they were just a tiny bit... Till the Lunker himself made way outside the gate. Surely, a dumbass of an Undone would just follow along with the others. But no. He just HAD to turn. And in that moment, Samuel had come face-to-face with the Lunk himself. Well... More like Back-To-Face. Because Sam got the hell out of there. Sprinting for his dear life. Sam heard another blood-curdling scream as he took off in a full-on sprint.

ShitShitShitShitShitShitShit!!! I've gotta get out of here...! C'mon... Closest exit... Closest exit... THINK!.. That's it! The service exit! Samuel thought frantically, trying to figure out the answer to the most peril of question; How do I get the ******** out of here? Meanwhile, the Lunker began to pursue the younger male with severe bloodlust. Samuel was no Olympian, but since he was younger he was built for Survivability. Sure, even his Father wouldn't have guessed he'd be in a situation like this. But you take what you can get, right? Samuel had knocked the occasional small shelf down. Just to create obstacles for the Beast, slowly but surely losing him on his tail.

FINALLY. I think I lost the Lunker... What?! A Truck?! And the back of it looks unlocked too..! Samuel opened the partially opened back of the truck, climbing in and closing the door completely behind him. Samuel and Angelo were two sides of the same coin, even having the same idea as to side beneath the bed and hide from the crazily one-sided fight. What a surprise, he'd find the Roughed-Up Angelo in the bed with him.

Sam was more happy than he could ever recall. And excitement, as well as happiness almost showed in his tone, had he not have to keep quiet. So he whispered to the older male.
"Holy s**t, Angelo?! You made it out! Thank God!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas