Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 208 209 210 > >> >>> »|

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

██████████████████████████████

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shifts his body to the side as his mind began to register that he was in some type of vehicle, and driving down the road. "I'm not useless, at least I don't think so." Alistair said as he opened his eyes, not knowing were he was, and sprung forward as far as he could until the seat belt had pulled him back into the seat. "Did I pass out again?" He asked out loud, his vision was still blurry from the fast awakening. "Man I have to stop doing that." His vision began to clear up and he began to survey the back seats and he saw Nessa, and how she was asleep with a gun in her lap. "Well, I know I'm safe for now." Alistair said with a slight grin, after all he has been through his leg was feeling a lot better and his head didn't hurt much at all.

Where: In the backseat of a car
With: Nessa, Aki, Maiko, & Todd
Thinking: I feel a lot better
Doing: Sitting in the seat.

(( Ooc: I'M BACK ;D . ))

......So Now We Must Rise And Fight

██████████████

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
~Cao Cao Mengde~

Health: 95%
Energy: 53%->54%

ZZZZ"...Alright..." Cao Cao answered with a worrisome tone as he stared at the tattoo man's face. He would then look at Jason, who seems to be ready to head out too. He head over to the the tattoo man's side and replied, "Let's hurry... since the explosions, I apologize, may have caught... unwanted attention to certain group."
:Inventory:

Bandage x4
Expired 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' x1
Pint of Captain Morgan x1
Duck-tape x1
Fap Lotion x1
Canned Peaches x3
Type 79 Sniper Rifle w/ silencerx1
Neighborhood's baseball bat x1
His wife's premium-brand kitchen knife x1
Unused empty syringes x40
Pen x1
Canned Foods x24
Liter of bottle of water x8
750ml Taaka Vodka x1
Bic Lighter case 5 x1
Rechargeable flashlight x1
Medicines x8
newspaper

Key item:
Notebook x1
Syringe w/ strange liquid x3
Map x1
Key x1
Smartphone 0%

((OOC: sorry for short post. writer's block. well duno what to say ))

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki looked to his left, noticing Maiko had spoken. She'd said something about protecting him. At first, he felt like grinning, maybe even making a smart remark at what she'd said. Nobody could protect Aki. It was the simple fact that he couldn't protect himself, that made this true. Instead, he did the honest thing a laughed out loud, grinning widely. "Nobody can protect me sweet cheeks. Nobody." His grin grew even wider, when he thought about getting to Skull's base. He'd steal their resources, and be gone. Then he'd come back after stashing it, acting as if he knew nothing. Although, he'd have to consider his options before pursuing this plan. There might be more in store for him, within this group. Aki looked around, and once they'd traveled the total distance, Skull said it would take to reach the base, he slowly pulled over to the side of the road looking about. "So where's this damned base?"
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

"Alright" Skull said, starting to run in the direction of the safe houses rooftop, leaping the gaps between rooftops effortlessly, almost flying now that he wasn't carrying a huge bag and Alistair. It was a huge relief on his body to not be carrying all that extra weight. He leaped one really large distance, body stretching out like a cats before he landed, the air rushing around his body had literally made him feel like he was flying, completely weightless.

He reached the rooftop next to the warehouse and waved to Aki, letting him know where the warehouse was before turning to his long time friend, "so, what's up Atomic?". He was shrewd, looking pissed off. He hadn't even waited for the snipers and didn't even know if they'd followed. But it was kind of obvious which warehouse was number thirteen thanks to the paint on the walls saying "13" in bright green.

"Before the people come inside you might want to go in and hide some of the supplies, there's two that I really don't trust" he told Dominico, cracking his neck before leaping off the building, landing in a perfect crouch on the ground, his big, heavy boots taking most of the impact without making even the smallest sound on the cement. He loved his boots. "Okay guys, time to get in before any zombies notice us" he said, coming over to the car and opening one of the doors, only to find Nessa passed out. He sighed, grabbed his bag then then picked up Nessa. He'd take her in.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Back Pack: Knife, water bottles, food, Machete first aid kit and Gun with spare ammo
Health: 85%
Where: On a roof
With: Alistair, Nessa, Maiko, Aki, Todd, Jason and CaoCao

[OOC: Hope this post was good enough :/ ]

Thieving Capitalist

Alistair Fisher

The World As Begun To Fall.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Climbs out the car and follows Skull into the warehouse. "Seems like this is my first time walking in a long time." Alistair chuckled as he ran up beside Skull and then looked at Nessa. "So were is she gonna sleep at?" He questioned as he let his eyes roam around the warehouse while trying to see if there was a place to exercise his leg. "This place seems like it could withstand some zombies." He pulled on his collar and then began to run around the place looking at through stuff and jumping around the place like a child at a playground. "Well, I think that if we take watches, I'll be the first one since I had the most sleep." He began stumbling over a rock. "Since, I have been knocked out for the past few hours or so."

Where: In the warehouse
With: Nessa & Skull
Thinking: I just wanna run around
Doing: Walking & talking.

(( Ooc: . ))

......So Now We Must Rise And Fight

██████████████
User Image
Đon't Ϣant Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm ßad Ƚuck

He smiled appreciatively at Lilith then got startled by Skull suddenly appearing beside him him. "holy s**t man!" he said, exasperated. What Skull said made him somber up though and he quickly jumped down to the stairs to do as told, heading inside and moving things from the weapons stock pile to the basement through the hidden trapdoor. He even moved some of the food and first aid kits, only the things that didn't need to be kept frozen or refrigerated.

He locked the trapdoor once he was in the main warehouse and put the key back in his locket. It held the photo of a boyfriend he'd really loved at one point, but it had been a short relationship once the apocalypse started. he did some quick tidying up then moved some of the left over first aid kits to the main room, ready to be used if anyone came in with injuries. "Miss Lilly, I suggest you go for a shower now if you want any warm water" he suggested, smiling to her with sincerity.

When some guy came in he looked around, ignoring the boys comments about how the building looked like it could withstand some zombies. How ever, when the boy started going through stuff and making comments like he was in charge it ticked him off a little and he stepped forwards, standing at his full height, shoulders set apart and thick, muscled arms crossed over his broad chest. He narrowed his chocolate brown eyes and said, "You're in my home kid, follow the rules, don't give orders and things should go swimmingly". He shouldered the home made flamethrower again, heading to the only door that lead outside anymore, the one that opened out to an Alley with dumpsters covering the ends to keep zombies and, once upon a time, police, out.

He waved to the two kids that him and Lilly had found outside just minutes ago and stood at the door, waiting for the rest of the people to come in or piss off.

Đon't Kiss Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm Ӑ ℜough ₣uck

Name: Dominico "Atomic" Artemis
Pack: home made flamethrower, gasoline bottles and a box of matches.
Health: 98%
Where: roof of home base
With: Lilith

{{ Out Of Character : }}
Warehouse 13 (their base)
User Image
☣ ᗩﬡﬡᗩ ᗰᗩᖇᓮᗴ ᗷᒪᗩᑕḰ ☣

"You know the drill, Copper. Any walkers, howl." He barked and went off into a not so explored side of the city. Anna climbed up a building and looked around. Just then, she heard a loud howl coming from a few blocks away, she howled back and started to run on the roof tops towards Copper. She jumped down in an alleyway and jumped over a dumpster and she howled again. Copper howled back as she met up with him. She took out her machete and took down a few walkers. "Good boy Copper." The two walked down the street, looking into the already cleaned out shops. "Copper...what about the apartment buildings." He cocked his head to the side, she giggled and talked over to a boarded up apartment building. "Let's test shall we?" She pounded hard on the wood and put her ear to the boards. But Coppers' growling was enough already to convince her that it was infested.

Anna sighed and sat down on the curb, Copper plopped down next to her and nudged her. "Yeah yeah, I know...Let's check more of these shops." She got up and started scavenging for anything really now. She needed the supplies more than ever now. She found a bunch of matches which she quickly stuffed in her backpack. Copper brought over some gauze and bandages which she placed in his bags. Anna then smiled when she found some bubble gum and candies which she then stuffed in her backpack. Just then Copper growled and snarled, snapping at a figure coming into the shop. "Dammit, out of time it seems at this shop." She drove her machete through the skull of the walker and ran down the opposite way of the horde that was coming. "s**t, Copper we gotta get to high grounds, you ready." He whimpered but barked. She picked him up and ran back down the alleyway she came through, jumping back over the dumpster but climbing up to the roof of this warehouse and set copper down. "I guess we just wait for the horde to go by, then we can head back to camp." She petted his head and watched as the waves of walkers walked and stumbled down the road.

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
~Cao Cao Mengde~

Health: 95%
Energy: 54%->49%

ZZZZCao Cao sighed before his first leap. Sucess. Though it was quite tiring for him; as his items weigh him down. He continued leaping until the 4th leap. Instead of landing safely though he was a bit close to reach the 4th building, he was clinging to the ledge of the rooptop. He groans a bit as he managed to climb up and without any time to catch his breath, he continued on leaping. Finally, he reached the rooftop where the tattoo man and his... friend and a rescued girl was at.
ZZZZLooking at those 3, he concluded that they are having some sort of conversation. As he walked over to them, the conversation seemed to have finished. Seeing the tattoo man and a... bit attractive red haired man heading down, Cao Cao glanced back, hoping the sniper followed. He would stare at the sky and felt a little breeze through a hot weather. 'Well, better get in now.' He thought as he jumped down to the stairs.
:Inventory:

Bandage x4
Expired 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' x1
Pint of Captain Morgan x1
Duck-tape x1
Fap Lotion x1
Canned Peaches x3
Type 79 Sniper Rifle w/ silencerx1
Neighborhood's baseball bat x1
His wife's premium-brand kitchen knife x1
Unused empty syringes x40
Pen x1
Canned Foods x24
Liter of bottle of water x8
750ml Taaka Vodka x1
Bic Lighter case 5 x1
Rechargeable flashlight x1
Medicines x8
newspaper

Key item:
Notebook x1
Syringe w/ strange liquid x3
Map x1
Key x1
Smartphone 0%

((OOC: ))

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Skyler Nathan Tyler

“YES!” Skyler exclaimed, to answer Lilith question and giggled when she ruffled his hair, he loved this place already! He and his sister accepted the water bottles “Thanks!”
“Thank you…” Kimberly said she was much quieter then her brother and she didn’t look well, not sick or anything but with the way the world was now it really weighed on one.
Skyler smiled and nodded “Yes please!” He and his sister then went and sat on the couch in the living area until Lilith had finished making the sandwiches, “Thank you so much!” he said taking the sandwich “Okay we will” Skyler gave Lilith a warm smile before she had left then sat on the couch beside his sister again.

It only took Skyler a few minutes to finish the sandwich and soon followed Lilith up the latter just in time to see Skull leap to the roof top from another, Skyler watched him in amazement and after he finished talking to the red head he jumped off the roof. Skyler ran over to look down at the alley to see the white haired man had landed safely “Wow! Is he part cat or something?!” he questioned watching him then looked to the other roof the he had jumped from ‘The gap isn’t that big… Yeah sure his legs were a lot longer than mine but if he could do it why can’t I?’ Skyler backed up a bit “Hey… Do you think I can jump it to?” He asked he had this look on his face as if he was seriously going to try it, and he’d likely do it to, but decided to follow everyone else down stairs.

Kim on the other hand saw still sitting on the couch the plate with the sandwich sitting on her lap, she had barely touched it she then looked to see people coming in, one of them a white haired man was caring someone a woman “Is… she going to be, alright?” she asked.

User Image

where? Warehouse 13
with? Alistair, Nessa, Maiko, Aki, Todd, Jason, CaoCao, Dominico & Lilith

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

.:Nessa Scarlet:.

Nessa opened her eyes slightly when she was lifted by Skull, although she was barely awake, she probably thought she was still dreaming, her eyes shifted around the room “Skull?... Where are we?...” She didn't seem to know what was going on and as soon as he set her down her eyes closed again and Nessa when right back to sleep.

WHERE: Warehouse 13
WITH: Alistair, Skyler, Maiko, Aki, Todd, Jason, CaoCao, Dominico & Lilith
OUTFIT:

User Image
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

"Hmn? Oh yeah darlin, she'll be okay, I'll just put her in one of the bedrooms" he said, smiling at the young girl who had asked if Nessa was okay before answering Nessa. "Don't worry, you're in our base now, I'm taking you to one of the spare rooms to sleep in a bed" he said with a grin, carrying her into one of the end bedrooms on the far right corner of the warehouse. He laid her down and pulled a blanket up over her, keeping her warm.

He walked back into the main living area and started unpacking his bag into the fridge and the freezer, freezing most of his water bottles. "There's four toilets and a shower as well as a linen cupboard through that door, all the windows have been painted black to keep zombies from seeing the lights on at night, there's very little heat in the shower, it only gets lukewarm" he reminded everyone with a stern voice. He finished unpacking and moved to stand beside Atomic. "I'm heading to bed, I'm beat" he muttered, stalking off. He didn't feel like putting up with Maiko, or Alistair and definitely not Aki.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User ImageUser Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Back Pack: Knife, water bottles, food, Machete first aid kit and Gun with spare ammo
Health: 85%
Where: On a roof
With: Alistair, Nessa, Maiko, Aki, Todd, Jason, CaoCao, Atomic, Skyler, Kim and Lilith

~~*~~~~*~~

~~*~~~~*~~

User Image
Đon't Ϣant Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm ßad Ƚuck

Atomic raised his eyebrows as his best friend went to bed, but smiled at the sight of all the people here. "So, um, anyways, welcome to warehouse 13, we have 10 bedrooms, there's 12 of us here, however, we do have some spare cots so if anyone's happy to use bunk beds and share rooms" he said, trying to sound cheerful even though he had a huge, heavy flamethrower balancing on his shoulder and stood like a brick wall. He was tall, he was thick built and he was impossible to move. He also had a great measure of patience but an impossibly large temper.

Đon't Kiss Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm Ӑ ℜough ₣uck

Name: Dominico "Atomic" Artemis
Pack: home made flamethrower, gasoline bottles and a box of matches.
Health: 98%
Where: roof of home base
With: Alistair, Nessa, Maiko, Aki, Todd, Jason, CaoCao, Atomic, Skyler, Kim and Lilith

{{ Out Of Character : }}
Warehouse 13 (their base)

Bashful Explorer

User Image
xxxTxxoxxdxxd
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The car stopped in front of a large warehouse that was barricaded all around. Todd climbed out of the car after everyone else had gotten out and looked around. It seemed like a pretty good place, much better than the store he'd been in the night before. There didn't seem to be any zombies around, yet.

Todd adjusted his pack on his shoulder before following everyone into the building. Nessa seemed to be completely out of it, while Alister seemed to be recuperated and for the most part fully rested. Though he should still take it easy. Todd looked around at the interior of the warehouse, it was pretty spacious, kitchen, living room. It seemed to have everything. How long would they be permitted to stay here?

He sneezed slightly covering his mouth, it was a little dusty in here. Todd only then noticed the new members of the group, a girl, two children, and a red haired man, who from the look of it owned the place. He didn't seem to happy about the way they all came in. He wished Alistair would stop getting into things. They were in someone else home after all, they were guests, he could kick them out at any time if he really wanted.

Todd looked at the kids, he was surprised to see them honestly. It seemed they were the next to go behind the elderly. Todd looked up a bit of excitement on his face when he heard them mention showers and beds. Wow he hadn't had a shower in ages. God he didn't even want to know what he smelled like. Not that everyone else smelled like roses. Todd pulled out his phrase book, flipping to a normally used card that said "Thank you" smiling gratefully.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-
User Image

Elise Galaru

The flower bloomed.
It was terribly afraid of the wind.

From a far corner of the warehouse came a racket that sounded like numerous cats being killed simultaneously. After the noise subsided, a tall young woman stumbled out of the darkness, glasses on her face skewed on her nose, her hair unkempt as if she had just gone through something crazy. After slowly standing up, she looked around, extremely confused. After standing up and dusting herself off, she called out into the darkness of the warehouse after hearing more than just the scurry of rats.
"Hello!?" she called out desperately. Her hand gripped the gun in the holster on her leg.

((OOC: I tried. :'D ))

Nobody had ever seen it before,
and it bloomed.

Currently Wearing: Casual
Mood: Active

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Mad Hatter

( マッドハッター ) Minami, Aki

Aki sat in his car as everyone got out. The moment they all had gotten out, except for Maiko of course, he drove forward and put the car into reverse. Aki backed the car into the warehouse, in case they needed a quick way to get out of the warehouse. He put his keys in his pockets, and turned on the alarm as well as the wiring alarm, in case someone tried to hot-wire his baby. He leaned back in the seat of his chair and sighed, not from exhaustion or fatigue, but from thinking too much. Stealing supplies from innocent people just wasn't his thing. It was one thing to steal from a thug, but from people who just wanted to survive was different. Still, he wouldn't forgive Skull, Alistair, or Nessa for leaving him for dead. They wouldn't open the door and the thought, made his blood boil. Aki opened the door abruptly, shooting the front tire on the right side of the car. He'd let his madness get to him slightly, and when he tried to control it, the force simply fought back. However it wasn't long before he caught himself. Aki reloaded his gun and put it into hsi trench coat, that was hanging on the seat Maiko was sitting on. Aki got back in the car and closed the door, reactivating all the alarms. He leaned back and pulled out a cigarette from his glove box. He looked at Maiko and smiled, ever so sneakily glancing at her body. He liked the way she looked. Guy hadn't gotten himself a girl since his last one died about a year ago. She wasn't much, but she was all he had. He coughed, from thinking about it, but his eyes never left her legs until he realized he'd been staring for too long. Aki looked up and lit the cigarette, exhaling smoke into the air from the window. He popped his trunk, prepared to change his tire after he finished smoking.

Dapper Genius

☢м α ι н ι м υ я α☢

Oh, you're just gonna die like the rest~

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------
As they pulled into the driveway, Maiko watched Aki closely. She memorized his face, learning what each expression corresponded to in the form of emotion. She saw a sliver of guilt, and then an incredible rage. He then got out, suddenly, shooting at the tire of the car. Maiko's face shifted into one of concern, even as he calmed down. The girl wasn't frightened in the slightest, of course. She simply was worried for Aki.

She naturally noticed when he began to really look at her. Subtly, she'd allow him to see more, by shifting her position in such a way that he could view all he liked. Once he looked away, though, the girl would move a bit closer, leaning the upper half of her body over the dashboard and resting her head on Aki's arm.

"What's the matter, Aki? I can tell there's something wrong..."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee!

... Am I broken? Am I MAD?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items