Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
-[x]- Allura Valhalla -[x]-

============

Allura paused at the girl's words, feeling her deep sorrow return for the loss of her mother so long ago. With a sad smile, she looked at the young child with genuine care. They were of the same breed, Dwellers in the Darkness. In a way, Allura felt she must protect the child. "There is no light in my life anymore, young one. I have been alone for almost six hundred years; just me and the Darkness."

Allura returned her attention to the undead woman with a small smile. "Thank you. Thank you so much... I just want to be free." Her eyes teared up for a brief moment before they were wiped away. She didn't want to seem weak. she led the way to a run down cave entrance, vines grown over it as a camouflage. Pushing them aside, she motioned for her to enter, looking grateful and worried at the same time. Suddenly, she quickly disappeared into a shadow, gone from their view in moments.

~*~*~*~*~

Allura's original body gasped, throwing her head back as her eyes returned to their original indigo. She didn't even seem to notice when she cracked the back of her head on the stone, too lost for words and thoughts. Free. She might be free soon! Lacking the smile she wore earlier, she could feel the stirring of the Darkness inside of her, ready to overtake her. She fought against it, as to give the woman more time. She didn't want to hurt her too badly, if at all.

"Mithra..!" She called, her voice even more melodious in reality. The form they had seen only differed in three basic ways. One, being a demon, in person her form was much more... Attractive. Almost seductive. Two, her voice. and Three, her teeth, they were fanged. Hopefully the changes wouldn't upset her...

She yanked against the cuffs keeping her pinned to the stone chair, knowing that she couldn't escape on her own. Someone else, with the intention of freeing her, would only have to touch her or the chair, and the magic-made cuffs and chains would disappear. Just a touch, and she'd be free.

[[edited]]

============

The Dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever Had.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
Cameo Kane

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken

The Possessed

Caramel leaned her head back against the wall, if he got hungry how would she knew until it was to late anyway, but it didn't matter because if what he said was true, she just might make a pact with a demon again to keep it from happening. Few would know it from how she dressed, but Cameo still had her flower and planned to keep it that way. However she thought back to the past five minuets and smiled, then giggled, and broke out into a full on laugh. Okay for one did she just flirt a little? She couldn't tell, if she had though, it would have been her first time in ages. Two, she wasn't interested in the vampire, she wasn't some teen angst that was some emo excuse for a girl Mithra would or wouldn't have him on her preference where Cameo would try for someone closer to her age, and lifespan, and three ADAM HER BOYFRIEND?! She was rolling around in her closet laughing so hard her stomach was clenching in knots! She couldn't even chase after him to correct him.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
Tell me it's not happening
Say it's not as it seems
Tell me that I'm gonna wake up
It's just a bad dream
Kumori
The Darkness
Please tell me that it's fiction
Tell me it's just a lie
Whatever you choose to tell me
Please say she didn't die

Kumori nodded up to Mithra and covered herself in darkness running back to the safety and shadow of the trees. She put her little hands together and said as quietly as she could. "Sissy, please, watch over Mithra, let them both be safe." Unknown to the sad beautiful little other half a small yellowed ghost kissed her twin on the cheek and went to watch over Mithra, saying a 'careful sissy' that was never heard. the little ghost didn't like being away from her sad twin, and knew she couldn't really do anything to help Mithra or Allura but her twin asked, so she would try.

Kumori watched as they walked away and thought to herself Don't worry Allura, there is still some light within you. Without light, there are no shadows, no grays, only a black oblivion of nothing.....

[going to bed... have work tomorrow,,, gah... Night all]

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Abigail Rose

Abigail would turn her eyes quickly to Suri and at first the girl would just stare at her, wondering what she wanted. Abigail wouldn't introduce herself as she was naturally shy, and the small Hispanic girl would scoot over and grab hold of one of one of her teddies and she would pull it close. She would then continue to look at the woman for a moment before finally moving forward to inspect her once more. "Uhm...hello." Abigail whispered before stepping back once more shying away from the woman once more. She still wasn't so certain about the stranger that was in her house.

When the woman kindly offered to teach her about how she can could make a crown much like a princess would, and could she would brighten up and move up to the woman quickly, and she would nod her head. "Okay!" She said energetically before smiling up to the woman. "My name is Abigail...it's a pleasure to meet you." She would then hold up her small hand to the woman hoping she would take it. "After you teach me how to do that, do you want to play dolls with me? Sometimes Mr. Heo does, but he's kind of scared to." She would then giggle and just take Suri's hand, smiling up to her with innocent eyes.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra would follow the woman as the woman guided, and wouldn't make any sort of objections. "The things one does out of love for others...I must be partially insane." Mithra whispered to herself before finding herself staring at the basement door. "Basement...creepy place...wonderful." Mithra would give a shrug and just make her way behind Allura, she had a feeling that she wasn't going to like today one bit, especially after what she felt was a royal butt kicking coming her way.

Regardless the zombie girl would follow Allura all the way towards a camouflaged area and she would watch as a girl sitting in a chair was revealed, or better yet Allura herself was revealed. "So, this is you?" Mithra said with a cant of her head as she watched the girl begin to thrash as she seemed to have awakened, and when she called Mithra's name she would shiver a little. Mithra's eyes would behold her for a moment. Yes, the girl was attractive she wouldn't deny that, and her voice was like gold, but the teeth were a little alarming, but still she promised the girl she would release and that was what she would do. "Here goes...possibly the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life." Mithra groaned to herself as she moved forward.

Mithra would reach out and hesitate for a moment. She didn't know what to do or where to begin, so she would merely begin with reaching out and moving some of Allura's hair away from her face so she could look upon the girl better. However the moment she touched Allura's face it seemed that whatever seal was there had broken, and now the girl, who was 600 years old, was free. "Ho boy...I got a bad feeling in my semi-loose, mildly non-functioning guts." Mithra said with a groan, her eyes watching what would soon be a nice workout.
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

He noticed Erebus's attention being drawn, he followed the man's gaze over to Mithra, before looking back at him. "Wanna see what they're up too?" He asked, with a shrug. "Not much else we can do until my birds come back with news. I can think about how to train later. . ." He offered with a light nod and smile, motioning towards the two women. He knew Erebus cared quite a bit for Mithra's well being, and he couldn't blame the man. Honestly he'd put his neck out for Mithra too the way she's watched over him and endured his powers, being what a pain in the butt they were.

Besides, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't curious himself. Also a bit concerned for Mithra, if they had another big fight with Heo coming up, they had to be in top condition right? Wouldn't be any good if Mithra lost her leg or something silly.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

Allura froze in place as all of her bindings disappeared without a trace, and felt the darkness starting to overwhelm her. "Be ready!" She said, alarm ringing her voice, and her eyes turning black completely again. Before another second had passed, the pretty, petite demoness pulled herself up out of the chair in a flash, wicked fanged grin on her face. Allura could do nothing to stop herself.

"How kind of you, releasing me. Would you like to know why I was caged?!" She asked, partially angry for whatever reason. She raised a hand, intending to hit the woman hard enough to knock her into the nearby wall. Allura internally cringed, hoping for the best as she felt her arm swing without her consent.

============

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Erebus after walking up to listen to what was going on but before he knew it the others had walked off.Nah it's cool man im sure if she needed us she would have said something."Looking at Joel.Erebus would just decide not to follow so he began working on the floor that had collapsed under his weight.It was hard going but he would place a board than punch it with his fist.when he got to a bad board he would rip it right out and toss it aside.Than after that he would begin sanding for heather.Inside he was a little hurt but he would get over it maybe it was something she had to do alone and didn't concern him.

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Suri giggled as she held her tiny hand in hers and walked into the room shutting the door behind her, "maybe we can make a princess crown for Heo I'm sure he'll love it" she said with a laugh as she walked over towards the bed. Picking her up, Suri sat her down onto the bed and then joined her, "we need to undo my hair first and pull out all your flowers" she cooed.

Ten minutes later her hair was lose hanging over the side of the bed and resting on the floor nearly coming to a stop by the door, scooting closer towards Abigail she smiled and showed her how to wrap the ends of the flowers together slowly making her crown.

A little while later Suri sat giggling with her with a bed covered in crowns, chains, bracelets and rings all made from flowers. Playing dolls they had a tea party and acted like fairies, dancing around to Suri's singing.

It was a bit odd to find herself dancing around a room with a darling little dow eyed girl held against her will by a yellow eyed "monster", and yet she didn't mind it, not one little bit. Though the main thing that seemed to eat away at her mind was...how long would this fairy tail last?

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

"Chained up? I guess I'm wondering why." Mithra said with a cant of her head before finding herself getting punched and rather hard. She would fly backwards and smash into the wall behind her, which caused her to slide down it in a groan of pain. "Unnngggghh...that sucked." Mithra said with a low growl before opening her eyes quickly. "I guess you're right, I guess there would be a fight after all, huh?" Mithra would then hop up and draw both of her glocks, and check to see if they were good to go, which they were.

She would ready them to fire, but then something struck her. What if she killed the girl, with a well placed bullet, so instead she would begin to fire single shots, each bullet aimed for a limb, be it the arm or the leg, and Mithra was advancing forward, blasting away. "This is not going to be fun." Mithra was sure by now each and every shot could be heard, as it was a gun being fired inside a mansion. "Allura, just let me know when to stop!!" Mithra cried out as she continued to fire, she had yet to take any sort of defensive stance as of yet.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

============

Allura stood in place as one bullet grazed her right above her left knee, and two more hit her in the right arm. She screeched loudly, reaching up to grip her arm as her body shook gently from the pain. A second passed, and she looked back up at Mithra, a small smirk on her lips. "Owch. That hurt." She whispered, Heo crossing her mind suddenly. That yellow eyed beast would have been a useful ally right about now. Blood dripping from her injuries, she walked forward, then jolted. Reaching for the woman's neck with her uninjured arm, she intended to try and throw her into the stone wall, having too much fun to end it quickly. She always liked to toy with her food...

The more time went by, the more the darkness consumed her, twisting her mind with it's unrelenting cruelty. It wanted her to be a killer, a murderer. A monster, nothing more, nothing less. She wasn't strong enough to fight such a force.

============

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Heo

Heo could hear a bit of what the girls were saying and he would just sigh a little bit. He was beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea. He would however place the pancakes onto a plate and make his way towards the room where the girl's could be heard. "Hm...seems Abigail has taken a liking to her." Heo said with a slight groan before stepping into the room and tripping over the huge pile of hair that was technically stuck laying near the floor. "Gah!! What the mother ********] He called out as he fell.

When he hit the ground he would try his damndest to catch every pancake, but sadly one would go flipping through the air and it would land on Suri's head. "Ew...that sucks." Heo said nonchalantly, before untangling his feet to where he could stand up. He would brush himself off and just look towards her and look to her. "You've got a pancake on your head." He stated bluntly as he pointed to the pancake that sat on top of Suri's head. It looked kind of funny but he wouldn't say anything. He was just glad he hadn't put the syrup on yet, otherwise it would have been stuck to her head.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Erebus would rip five boards and when he looked down he saw Mithra and the girl going at it.hm so is this Heo training or something."As he watched he saw Mithra hit the girl with bullets."wow that's some real training."Erebus would think to himself,What if their not training. why didn't Mithra ask for my help?Erebus was at a loss of what too do.Intervining would probably get me yelled at.I guess i should just do what im good at.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Mason Smith

Blake deciding to return to the mansion didn't go unnoticed by Mason who suddenly stopped searching for whatever or whoever he was seeking. His look was puzzled as he turned towards the mansion. A yawn escaped him and he stretched out his arms. It looked like the day had finally caught up with his as he walked back into his home. Not seeking conversation nor being sought after by anyone, Mason returned to his bedroom to find Blake already there. Walking in and shutting the door behind him, the sweaty handyman began changing out of his clothes from the day and went to the chest by his bed. Opening it up, a number of articles of clothing could be found among other adds and ends that he kept there.

His bareback was turned to Blake, but he spoke loud enough for her to hear,"I doubt many will mind, but it's a bit odd to stay cooped up in the room for most of your first day in the Hive. As you can probably imagine, a number of the kids here need time to warm up to people considering the lives they ran away from...." Think for a moment, Mason added thoughtfully,"...I suppose that could also go for you too, but just so you know, I won't be fetching you food if you decide to turn this room into your hermit shelter from the world outside." After a moment, Mason smiled a little at an unknown thought and then looked at a makeshift surface that the room's lamp sat on. Lighting match and then the lamp that burned kerosene, the handyman sat back on his bed and lounged in boxers and a light undershirt. Staring at the aged ceiling full of patches that was now illuminated by the lamp, the roommate asked Blake nonchalantly,"Want to talk about yourself?"

SpazTheTurtle

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra would watch the bullets graze and then connect with the girl's right arm and she would bring her hands up to her mouth and gasp. "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you too much did I?" Mithra was still not too concerned with the fight at hand, just she didn't want to hurt, or possibly kill the girl. The fight seemed fairly simple and most of the girl's actions were slow enough that Mithra could easily dodge her if she needed to. That was of course until the woman jolted forward catching Mithra completely by surprise.

The woman had her neck and although Mithra didn't need to breath she went wide eyed. The woman's slow to fast threw her off and next thing she knew she was being thrown back into the stone wall. "Oh fuuu..." Mithra didn't have time to finish her curse word before she crashed into the stone wall for a second time. She would slide down and land on her rear before coughing up a wad of coagulated blood.

Although Mithra liked to consider herself tough she also found out that she couldn't take much damage before her body decided to begin to shut down and she would slip into unconsciousness. "Hi...ka...ri..." Mithra whispered before slowly standing up to look towards, who would have guessed? Light. "Hikari?" Mithra whispered before noticing the light was coming from a hole in the ceiling, it was coming from Erebus. "Erebus? Erebus!! Help, she's some sort of demon!!" Mithra shouted up to him before charging the demon version of Allura. As she charged she would jump forward and try her best to slam her shoulder into the woman's head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff