7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Neon Graffiti
Captain Jessie Hawk

X_Sparkie_X

[ Isle de Gambino - Speakeasy ]

A kindred spirit he was, Fortuna could tell. They would need all the help they could get as far as people like Jesse came along, to guide those like Neon who knew only a glimpse of the other world.
"Sir Jesse," Fortuna addressed him, "Look around you. An island that once embraced you is now afraid of you. All because the color of your skin." She said, a hint of sorrow backing her voice, her palm reaching out to Jesse's. "Our beloved island paradise has years been an oasis for all to cohabitate, even to those closest to Gaia," She explained, her hand to her heart. "I won't allow our beloved island to oust even one of its children, but I fear the fate of the very world is now hanging in the balance. If you know anything about the Kuro Gang..."
Fortuna would have finished her question, had not Lee appeared from his pee-break, looking a little worse for wear. "Lee!" Fortuna gasped. "Are you o...?"

"I slipped. Don't worry about it." Lee reassured, brushing himself off. "C'mon, let's get some fresh air. Those pirates ain't gonna un-scum themselves."

"Right now??" Fortuna plead, "But what about Leon??"

"He's fine. He's got Kallias to look out for him, don't he?" He said, ushering Fortuna out of his chair. "Besides," He said, in a surprising display of charity, "That's the first smile I've seen out of the chump. Why ruin a good thing?"

Fortuna knew something was up, but this still brought a smile to her face. "I suppose so," She said, giving the okay to Jesse. "This shouldn't be too troublesome for just us three to handle. Am I right, Sir Hawk?"
As they made their way outside, they were suddenly assaulted with rapid climate change. Rain, hail, and almost every kind of precipitation belted them sideways. Fortuna held her coat close to her skin. "What was that you said about getting some fresh air?" She teased.

"Hey, what're you complaining for?" Lee griped, loudly, trying to push his voice through the rainy onslaught. "This is actually good! It means all those sharks will be like beached whales when they get there. No one wants to sail in a tropical storm! We got 'em right where we want 'em," Lee and Jesse shuffled down the street to Lee's closest valet, but found Fortuna peddling elsewhere.
"Fortuna!" The gangster belted, "Can you not run off for twenty minutes? Where are you disappearing to now!"

"I just remembered! There's someone else I must welcome," She said, which warranted an ugly look from Lee. "The goddess has blessed us with one of her guests. <3"

Lee had no idea what that meant, and wanted nothing of it. Most macho types like him would worry themselves ragged over a dainty little girl like Fortuna, but not Lee. Fortuna was not the type of lass to stress about, and soon even Jesse would learn that after their trip to the pirates' cove.
As he and Jesse Hawk peddled off in one of the Moerae's many expensive vehicles, Lee caught a glance of Fortuna stopping at a burger stand. "That's weird," Lee pondered. "She doesn't eat meat..."

Fortuna smiled, but kept her snack closely wrapped, away from the wind and rain. Who would have guessed what she had in mind?

"No' likin' me fer the color o' me skin?" ::Jessie frowned a bit while he followed Lee. He wondered also what questions Fortuna had for him. She had mentioned wanting to ask things of him, yet it looks like things were beginning to heat up so to speak. ::

"Ye know Mr. Lee, I always though' I woul' have someone hate me fer a better reason then me skin. Almos' makes me feel as if I haven' been doin' me job righ' mate."

::As the vehicle headed out Jessie leaned back and thought deeply. The world was a different place, half of the people he knew were gone. Even his own crew was long gone. After a long sigh Jessie finally accepted that he was once again alone. Same as he had been when he came up from the Under Gaia.::

"So Mr. Lee. shor' version ye wan' me to come with ye, an' stop some scallywags from takin' the res' o' the islan' in their control aye?"

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Captain Jessie Hawk
Neon Graffiti
Captain Jessie Hawk

X_Sparkie_X

A kindred spirit he was, Fortuna could tell. They would need all the help they could get as far as people like Jesse came along, to guide those like Neon who knew only a glimpse of the other world.
"Sir Jesse," Fortuna addressed him, "Look around you. An island that once embraced you is now afraid of you. All because the color of your skin." She said, a hint of sorrow backing her voice, her palm reaching out to Jesse's. "Our beloved island paradise has years been an oasis for all to cohabitate, even to those closest to Gaia," She explained, her hand to her heart. "I won't allow our beloved island to oust even one of its children, but I fear the fate of the very world is now hanging in the balance. If you know anything about the Kuro Gang..."
Fortuna would have finished her question, had not Lee appeared from his pee-break, looking a little worse for wear. "Lee!" Fortuna gasped. "Are you o...?"

"I slipped. Don't worry about it." Lee reassured, brushing himself off. "C'mon, let's get some fresh air. Those pirates ain't gonna un-scum themselves."

"He's fine. He's got Kallias to look out for him, don't he?" He said, ushering Fortuna out of his chair. "Besides," He said, in a surprising display of charity, "That's the first smile I've seen out of the chump. Why ruin a good thing?"

Fortuna knew something was up, but this still brought a smile to her face. "I suppose so," She said, giving the okay to Jesse. "This shouldn't be too troublesome for just us three to handle. Am I right, Sir Hawk?"
As they made their way outside, they were suddenly assaulted with rapid climate change. Rain, hail, and almost every kind of precipitation belted them sideways. Fortuna held her coat close to her skin. "What was that you said about getting some fresh air?" She teased.

"Hey, what're you complaining for?" Lee griped, loudly, trying to push his voice through the rainy onslaught. "This is actually good! It means all those sharks will be like beached whales when they get there. No one wants to sail in a tropical storm! We got 'em right where we want 'em," Lee and Jesse shuffled down the street to Lee's closest valet, but found Fortuna peddling elsewhere.
"Fortuna!" The gangster belted, "Can you not run off for twenty minutes? Where are you disappearing to now!"

"I just remembered! There's someone else I must welcome," She said, which warranted an ugly look from Lee. "The goddess has blessed us with one of her guests. <3"

Lee had no idea what that meant, and wanted nothing of it. Most macho types like him would worry themselves ragged over a dainty little girl like Fortuna, but not Lee. Fortuna was not the type of lass to stress about, and soon even Jesse would learn that after their trip to the pirates' cove.
As he and Jesse Hawk peddled off in one of the Moerae's many expensive vehicles, Lee caught a glance of Fortuna stopping at a burger stand. "That's weird," Lee pondered. "She doesn't eat meat..."

Fortuna smiled, but kept her snack closely wrapped, away from the wind and rain. Who would have guessed what she had in mind?

"No' likin' me fer the color o' me skin?" ::Jessie frowned a bit while he followed Lee. He wondered also what questions Fortuna had for him. She had mentioned wanting to ask things of him, yet it looks like things were beginning to heat up so to speak. ::

"Ye know Mr. Lee, I always though' I woul' have someone hate me fer a better reason then me skin. Almos' makes me feel as if I haven' been doin' me job righ' mate."

::As the vehicle headed out Jessie leaned back and thought deeply. The world was a different place, half of the people he knew were gone. Even his own crew was long gone. After a long sigh Jessie finally accepted that he was once again alone. Same as he had been when he came up from the Under Gaia.::

"So Mr. Lee. shor' version ye wan' me to come with ye, an' stop some scallywags from takin' the res' o' the islan' in their control aye?"

It took sometime too track but her Vampire blood allowed her to track Jessie, Lee and Fortuna and cut them off on the street. "You guys should really stop with hiding things from those you choose to fight your battles." Mel looked over to Lee. "I'll take you down first big boy."
Her hair had changed along with her outfit. she looked more like a civilian then the fighter she once was.

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Mel Reynolds
Captain Jessie Hawk
Neon Graffiti
Captain Jessie Hawk

X_Sparkie_X

It took sometime too track but her Vampire blood allowed her to track Jessie, Lee and Fortuna and cut them off on the street. "You guys should really stop with hiding things from those you choose to fight your battles." Mel looked over to Lee. "I'll take you down first big boy."
Her hair had changed along with her outfit. she looked more like a civilian then the fighter she once was.

::Jessie smirked and looked over at Lee.::

"Big boy eh? Mel be tha' ye? An' how are ye milady?"

::Hawk had met Mel, once or twice, in fact he couldn't remember how many times it was exactly. He did remember the beautiful young lass. Though at present there was something, different about her. Wasn't she part of the Army just as much as Neon was? One test run into space, and everything turned into pieces while he was away.::

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kiken Rider

[ Isle de Gambino - Historic Waterfront ]

Eve turned sharply and fixed Zilla with an ugly look - the skin beneath his hand an angry shade of purple.

"Call him then," he challenged, head tilted arrogantly to the side. "or do you need me to do that for you?" When he turned again the jewelry woven between his antlers made a cheery sound and one of Zilla's gang members was there, ready to hand him a beer. "Thank you." Eve said, twisting the cap off. Before the faun could drink however, something on the television had caught his eye - an image of a massive creature, covered in dark fur. Eve pushed past Zilla, shoving the open beer into the surfer's chest.

"Turn it up."

"Sources say a monster has been seen roaming the streets between the North Bank Marina and East Market Street. It is advised that viewers stay indoors." A moment passes where Eve said nothing, a hand folded in front of his mouth.

"Take me to East Market Street." he ordered, nodding towards the television. "If you want Mahina that's where she's going to be."

// A Dorian post will hopefully come later tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime have a sassy Eve. :') //
Captain Jessie Hawk

Mel Reynolds

[ Isle de Gambino - Marketplace ]

"It ain't your skin they hate you for, boyo," Lee consoled him. "Don't take it too much to heart-- Whoa, what gives?!" Lee yanked the oh-s**t handle the moment the car buckled to a stop in front of a short, familiar looking broad. His temper taking hold, the tall Irishman erupted from the car and shook his fist. "Hey, what're you, blind?!" He barked, till the rain begun to subside and Mel's face came into view. His anger following suit, he clapped the door shut and approached her with a threatening smirk.
"Well, well, well... you. What do you know?" Lee remarked, snidely. "Outta the way, kid. The big boys have got adult business to take care of. I'm not afraid to hit a girl!"
He was. But he wanted to come off as tough as he could to avoid hurting her, since he knew Katherine's kid would have one helluva hissy if he did, and probably cause an earthquake or something.
X_Sparkie_X

Slait

If Eve's protection wasn't backed by Mahina's wrath, Zilla would have made venison stew by now. White-knuckle mad, more so that he didn't have an appropriate insult loaded more than the fact that Eve had all the answers, he reluctantly accepted he had no other choice but to heed the faun's words.
"You better hope you're right, Bambi." Zilla stated, fishing in his wet suit for his mobile and ringing up a reluctant number. "I'm not wastin' gas for you again!" Pressing the phone to his ear, he simultaneously bossed his crew to start back up their vehicles and prep for another adventure, ready or not.
"You heard Rudolf!" The surfer shouted, tossing his empty bottle carelessly over his head, a loud shatter resounding behind him. "Let's bounce, Natives!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Isle de Gambino - Docks ]

Slait and Kira narrowly avoided collision with the "Wanderlust", Kinza's air-fairing vessel. Brought back down by the settling weather, Kinza had an eye on Mahina, but was not about to risk his life to retrieve her while Slait was paired with that natural disaster, Kira.

Mourning his departure, Mahina's disappointment quickly gave over towards anger. An anger that would usually be made physical had not she been sapped of her strength. No amount of fury could summon enough to break her free, and it only frustrated her more.
"Oh don't worry, harpy," Mahina hissed at Kira, weakly, but with just enough venom to prove her words true. "When all this is over, I promise I'll free you of your strife - with you're very own head in my hands!"

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kiken Rider

If Eve's protection wasn't backed by Mahina's wrath, Zilla would have made venison stew by now. White-knuckle mad, more so that he didn't have an appropriate insult loaded more than the fact that Eve had all the answers, he reluctantly accepted he had no other choice but to heed the faun's words.
"You better hope you're right, Bambi." Zilla stated, fishing in his wet suit for his mobile and ringing up a reluctant number. "I'm not wastin' gas for you again!" Pressing the phone to his ear, he simultaneously bossed his crew to start back up their vehicles and prep for another adventure, ready or not.
"You heard Rudolf!" The surfer shouted, tossing his empty bottle carelessly over his head, a loud shatter resounding behind him. "Let's bounce, Natives!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Isle de Gambino - Docks ]

Slait and Kira narrowly avoided collision with the "Wanderlust", Kinza's air-fairing vessel. Brought back down by the settling weather, Kinza had an eye on Mahina, but was not about to risk his life to retrieve her while Slait was paired with that natural disaster, Kira.

Mourning his departure, Mahina's disappointment quickly gave over towards anger. An anger that would usually be made physical had not she been sapped of her strength. No amount of fury could summon enough to break her free, and it only frustrated her more.
"Oh don't worry, harpy," Mahina hissed at Kira, weakly, but with just enough venom to prove her words true. "When all this is over, I promise I'll free you of your strife-- with you're very own head in my claws!"
Kira Lightfeather
[Isle De Gambino - The "Other" Docks]
Slait shrugged at Mahina's threats. "That's not gonna help ya much later. Might wanna cool it a bit on the death threats." He turned back to Kira. "I'm hoping to get Luna's location out of this one. I'm gonna take her to IDG PD for safe keeping until we can get her some better accommodations. Come along if you like, you seem invested in this."

He looked to the sky. The light of day was starting to fade and the sun would be making it's daily retreat soon. He didn't want to be outside too much longer... It was likely Mahina's gang wouldn't take this sitting down. "I better get moving." He started his trudge back to the station.

"Mahina, Straight up... I know cutting you loose would not be a good idea, lass. Yer dangerous. Ya gotta rep. One that I'm certain yer proud of." He took a breath as he trudged along. "But truthfully the only thing here that I give half a care about is getting Luna back home safely. So I'll make you a deal. You tell me what I need to know, and I'll make certain you won't see more than a week in that cell." It seemed fair to him... He caught her once, he'd do it again if she kept acting up.

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Neon Graffiti
Captain Jessie Hawk

Mel Reynolds

[ Isle de Gambino - Marketplace ]

"It ain't your skin they hate you for, boyo," Lee consoled him. "Don't take it too much to heart-- Whoa, what gives?!" Lee yanked the oh-s**t handle the moment the car buckled to a stop in front of a short, familiar looking broad. His temper taking hold, the tall Irishman erupted from the car and shook his fist. "Hey, what're you, blind?!" He barked, till the rain begun to subside and Mel's face came into view. His anger following suit, he clapped the door shut and approached her with a threatening smirk.
"Well, well, well... you. What do you know?" Lee remarked, snidely. "Outta the way, kid. The big boys have got adult business to take care of. I'm not afraid to hit a girl!"
He was. But he wanted to come off as tough as he could to avoid hurting her, since he knew Katherine's kid would have one helluva hissy if he did, and probably cause an earthquake or something.

::Listening to Lee, the young Dark Elf was still a bit confused. This was Mel right? He knew her, didn't know her well enough. A tough lass, from what he remembered, but a friend of his. Had everything truly changed so much, that even old friends were now enemies? Luna was gone, Neon was somewhat himself but he seemed a bit off. He was approached by some lad who loved to talk about everything and anything, with out truly giving any explanation. What had he missed.::

"Hi' a lass? I can' le' ye do tha' mate. Mel be a frien' las' I checke'. No nee' to hi' anyone."

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Neon Graffiti

[ East Market Street ]

The torrential downpour had completely washed away Eve's scent and the possibility that he wouldn't find him was a heavy weight on Dorian's shoulders. Still very much in his war-form, the massive beast sat on his haunches, 'for a break' he told himself and shook out his fur. The sky was blotted out with dark, grey clouds and while the rain did begin to fade it didn't change the fact that Dorian was drenched to the bone and, well... lost. Isle de Gambino was an island just the same as his home, but was organized in a way he didn't understand. This island was sprawled out and neat while Dref Dur was a chaos of building stacked onto each other and threatening to collapse. That he understood.

In the wake of the screaming and hysteria of frightened market-goers was a swell of energy - the kind that would make the ether sing with joy. The werewolf turned and stared at Fortuna blinking the slow, animal blink of something straddling the line of sentience.
[ East Market Street ]

Fortuna stood out among the crowd, as the one who was strolling in the opposite direction of where everyone else were running. Wearing not but a smile, she skipped along the sidewalk, her dainty dreadlocks slowly quelling behind her back as the angry wind begun to sleep. There, standing before her, did she spy the Big Bad Wolf.
Removing her hood, this nymph greeted the gargantuan with the gentle eyes of a seer, and while mortal, they resembled his eyes more than they did anyone else.

"Blessed lord of beasts," She cooed, approaching him closely, carefully, as to not arouse any suspicion. "Fret not, for fate has led me to be your guide. But first I'll need you to calm down," She urged him, reaching out to caress the confused giant; and all she could see in his eyes was a scared animal, far from his home.
"Don't be scared. I will protect you."

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Neon Graffiti

[ East Market Street ]

In this state Dorian was an unstoppable force - large and strong enough to knock the strongest of men to the ground with a mere swipe of his paw. But when Fortuna approached him, her hand outstretched, he leaned his head into the demi goddess's hand and chuffed, pleased with his good fortune. He was quick to find his gift too, shoving his nose into Fortuna's jacket and trying to bite at the hamburger in her pocket - an offense that could get him smacked by much more prudent deities.

Tipsy Reveler

Neon Graffiti

"That's a really pretty name," Neon complimented with a smile, cautiously feasting Cujo a thick chip with one hand, and feeding his face with the other. "Which is sort of a double-edged sword! You can always come up with a stage name, but you already have this unforgettable name..." He sat back up, realizing what he had said while running his mouth, and blushed! Hiccuping shortly after. "I mean! Well, you know what I mean..." Neon said, hand pressed over his lips, trying to iron out a smile. She couldn't see it, but everyone else could see how much a doofus he was being.
"Oh y'know, for what other people come for, I guess. A stiff ale, a chance to relax..." He tried to come off cool, but then found himself sounding boring. He didn't want to lose her attention so he just blurted it out. "Actually! ... what brought me was you." He struggled with his words, but he was all-in now. "I've just been having a bad case of art-block. But when you started singing, it made me want to... paint again. Art begets art, y'know? And just, as one artist to another, I wanna thank you,"
Neon finally hobbled forward and took a seat next to her. There, he continued to feed Cujo his potato-y treats, hoping his spiel wasn't too much to digest. He laughed, "Sorry. I could've just stuck with, "you're really good"..."

Neon Graffiti
The thundering progression of helicopter blades would lead the two to the back of the Onigawa Spa closest to the ocean, where a bushel of men and women stood circling the very same man Chiharu had seen at the spa earlier - the one who looked like 13 - and beside him, was the very man Chiharu had hoped to see; her father.
Starting up a cigar, Ichiro, raised a brow at the two, surprised at their arrival. "Well, well, well..." He muttered gingerly, blowing smoke. "What do we have here? A couple of purebreds, I see. Go greet them," He told his lackeys, all soldiers of the Oni Gang. Chiharu could see it when their human guises fell to expose their hard, twisted ogreish skin and horns. Practically voluntarily tearing through their their tailored suits, both of them charged at Chiharu and Jiro, claws peeled back and ready to eviscerate.

She couldn't help herself. Nadiya laughed at him, just a little. A moment passed as she sipped at her cranberry juice, then smiled her big smile down at it. "Wow. That...is the best compliment anyone's ever given me." And it was. She'd been called beautiful more than once, and "Hey baby" more times than she could count. But no one had ever said she inspired them, and she blushed almost as pink as her cranberry juice. It was the kind of heartfelt sentiment she would think about long after she had gone home and gone to bed. "So, what do you paint?"

Welp. Pretty Dreadlocked Beach Babe was gone, and going by the smile on Diya's face, that boy was fixin' to charm the dress right off her. If it had been any other soul on the islands, it might not have been a problem. But as it stood, Demarco would have his balls in a jar if he didn't put a stop to this mess. Shepherd knocked back the last of his beer, clunked the glass back on the table, and pulled himself out of his chair. He jingled as he approached the bar, reluctant.

"Uh oh..." Diya smiled.

Outside the speakeasy's front windows, one woman was single-handedly throwing off the air of class surrounding the place. She leaned on the thick windows, working at a cigarette. Every once in a while, she was glancing over her shoulder, checking up on Neon...
-----------------------------------------------------

[ Isle de Gambino - Onigawa Spa ]

"You!" Chiharu wheeled back, thrown way off for the second time by this....thing. It was 13 in face only, no doubt.

"Don't confuse him with your old uncle." Jiro warned, quietly, as his hand went to his sword.

"Yeah I- wait, my what?"

But there wasn't time to explain. There were oni to deal with, and Jiro's centuries of experience told his muscles what to do before his mind could even weigh in. Drawing his sword, stepping into the attack, and slicing the eager oni from end-to-end were all made into one movement in the skilled swordsman's hands. As his opponent fell into two separate pieces on the spa floor, Jiro slung the blood from his katana and threw a glance to his daughter.

Haru had Frostbite up before her, ready. She wouldn't be as graceful as Jiro, but she was positive they would achieve the same result. The oni pulled back it's claws. Chiharu's arms tensed, ready to gut the monster.

Just before she could cut the oni down, a spearhead erupted from its gut, splattering the floor with blood. Its eyes burst open wide in shock before it crumpled to the floor, and Kyros laid a foot on the fallen monster, yanking his spear from its body.
His eyes met his daughter's. "You have my mask." He repeated.
X_Sparkie_X

Kabuki-Kun

[ Isle de Gambino - East Market Street ]

Fortuna's tender hands coiled around the wolf's beastly maw, in her eyes, only seeing a lost puppy. "There, there." Fortuna regularly wrestled with liger, a cross between a lion and a tiger, so what worse could a cross between a wolf and a man be? The princess was not about to demonize this gentle giant by mere appearance, and only gleamed sheepishly at his gesture.
"Oh, this?" She inclined, following her touch down his snout and burrowing her hand in her pocket to retrieve the treat. Spreading the tinfoil, a blossom of meat and cheese opened up to Dorian, all for him. "Go ahead. It's all yours, beastie. <3 See, you're just hangry. It's not easy finding anything nutritious for big lugs like yourself around here. Once you get something in your stomach, you should feel better..." Fortuna's ultimate goal was to calm Dorian enough to take human form, but if he continued to hold his current appearance, it would bother her not.

"What's your name?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ogling the battle, Ichiro let sound a chuff of excitement, waving off the helicopter pilot's pleas to enter so they could escape. "Not yet," He commanded, flexing his palm, motioning for the pilot. "Just hand me my sword."
The pilot did as he was told and presented the CEO of Sendo Corporation with his prized shirasaya, a valuable trophy you'd only find as a display. Curling his fingers around it, the small rune of his clan marker lit up at it's hilt, and he slung it from the scabbard, unveiling a blade positively warm with magic, the kind you imbue a weapon with the purpose of banishing demons.
"I never thought I'd meet the lord of Hotaru in my lifetime," Ichiro said, waltzing the battlefield, sword in hand. "My father spoke volumes of you, and his father before him. I do hope your swordplay hasn't dulled during this era of peace." His last syllable was accentuated by the jutting noise of his sword entering one of his demon followers' heart to finish them off, and you could hear the oni's blood gurgle up from his lungs as the poisoned blade turned him into ash.
"As they say, ash to ash," Ichiro grasped his sword, charging at Jiro with a downward cleave. "Dust to dust!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kintaro, still landlocked with Raku, descended to the floor, leaving the wolf's swords to scrape across the wall while he fished for another firm grasp on his battleaxe and pulled it from the wall in a wide horizontal arc.

Raku, anticipating the attack, leaped off his feet and twisted midair, just narrowly avoiding the gigantic ax. As his feet touched the flooring again, he came full force with his twin blades!

And Kintaro followed in suit! Suddenly feeling a surge of strength powering his movements, so much so that his elephant-size weapon became light as a feather. They matched clash after clash till Kintaro put all his weight on his boot and pulled up all the wooding in the floor beneath Raku, sending the samurai skyward. Taking the opportunity, the hero swung his ax on its flat-side and sent Raku spiraling into the wall, leaving quite the indent.

Even Raku was felled by Kintaro's awesome strength, and even in his mind controlled state, he could feel his consciousness ink away from him as he slid down to the floor...

Feeling accomplished, and simultaneously relieved that he was able to subdue Raku without killing him, Kintaro relaxed briefly before suddenly feeling cold steel enter his abdomen.

Ibaraki stood over Kintaro, twisting his knife inside his gullet. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, brother," The blue tanned oni apologized sadly, raising one of his palms up to lick clean his hand of Kintaro's ichor. "But we've been working on this for a long time. And I'm not gonna let anyone - even you - take that way away from us."

Suddenly kicking down the door! Guanlong erupted into the spa, gun-drawn!
"Kintaro!" Firing his gun with reckless abandon at Ibaraki, he shot to free his companion without thinking.

Ibaraki dusted the floor with his speed, leaving Kintaro there to bleed out, the child's bullets trailing just a mite too late to match the oni's speed. Before he could lay a blow on Kintaro, his knife locked with the gun of none other than the "White Tiger" Yu himself.

"Don't even think about it, smurf!" The white-headed assassin smirked beneath the blue oni before his strength overpowered him, disarming Yu. Despite this, Yu was not deterred, and certainly still lethal. Pushing Guanlong out of the way, he ducked the oni's next swing and struck with a death-dealing blow to the monster's sternum, an attack that would normally snatch up the life of any mortal man.

Ibaraki spit blood up on Yu's nice suit, grinning through bloodied teeth. "Is that it?" He teased, dancing his knife through the air. He was impressed with Yu's martial experience.
"Ansatsuken!" Ibaraki howled, throwing his weight into each deadly slice. "A killing blow, and known by few! Now where did some hood like you ever learn it...?"

"Some hood?!" Yu challenged. "Clearly, you don't know who you're talking to!" Catching Ibaraki's knife-hand, he attacked with his free hand, striking hard at the pressure point he was sure would drop him; unfortunately, all his efforts proved fruitless. Yu barely stayed Ibaraki's edge, his strength proving much greater than his size comparable. As the knife inched closer and closer to his throat...

"Ibaraki, don't!" Shuten begged, her emotions finally catching up with the fight.

Ibaraki briefly snapped from his bloody lunacy, giving the entering Suits just enough time to send the bullets flying and bring him to the ground. Hand it to Gregory to be a crack-shot - he managed to fire into Ibaraki enough to demobilize, not kill.

Yu dropped his head to the floor, exhaling. "Thank god. It's over." But naturally, it wasn't. In the same way Chiharu lowered the temperature, Shuten did the opposite, suddenly raising the heat of the spa far beyond comfort level. Looking up at the horror of the transforming hostess, Yu watched as her skin dyed a frightening red, large horns forming from her forehead. Suddenly, Yu felt a deep feeling deep in his core...

"How dare you... in my house?! Do you even have an appointment?!?"

Running to help Kintaro up, Guanlong feasted his eyes on his uncle, who was now standing, shedding an eerie, fiery chi.
"Holy s**t, Yu... is that you?"

"Go grab your girl and get outta here." Yu demanded, his voice deep and serious. "Take my pistol, I won't need it. Go!!"
The Suits, as powerful as they were, could not stand near him. Instead, they took the job of airlifting Kintaro outta there while Guanlong squeezed between the statue on an effort to locate his beloved.
Kabuki-Kun

Despite the confrontations not far outside, Neon was too busy fighting his own inner confrontation: how to talk to girls.
He blushed when she laughed, expectantly, not only out of embarrassment but from how pretty her voice sounded when she did it. Even ridicule still sounded charming. But, as she continued to chat, he only reddened further. "You're welcome," Neon said cautiously, though he could see this wallflower opening up. He made it his job to make sure anyone and everyone felt comfortable, even without the protection of a German Shepherd.
"Oh, uh! Well, I paint murals. For the city." Neon said, matter-of-factly. It had been a while since anyone had asked him anything otherwise relating to his military career. "Living the dream, y'know? I tell ya though, I'd trade an arm and a leg for your voice."

Perhaps he spoke a bit too soon. Just as he was starting to pick up a conversation with her, the sound of spurs threw off his senses. "Uh oh? o.o What's wrong?" Neon remarked, lost, as the large tall gentleman who was eyeing them from the corner arrived. Neon assumed he was just like any other patron; little did he know, there were more dangerous dogs than Cujo he had to worry about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff