Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Neon Graffiti
[ Isle de Gambino - Gaian Police Department ]

Any person would take at least an hour to get to the police department, and that's just with a taxi. But in thirty minutes, Neon was already standing outside of the building, a little fatigued but hardly winded. The supersoldier entered the building, goading the staff's attention. Soon, Neon and 13 to the room where Slait stayed.

"Evening, wolf-boy," 13 had made sure there was no one in the room before he opened his mouth. He leaped on to the desk just as Neon collapsed in a nearby chair, fanning himself with a magazine. "So, what's the scoop?" The cat raised a brow, having just caught Slait making a phone call. "Where's the cat-girl?"

"Where's Mahina??" Neon exclaimed, fearful. The fact that Slait was able to imprison a demigod was a testament to his experience on the field. "Did she say she was alive...??" The soldier panted, his pleas directed at the floor as he fought to catch his breath. He would quickly regain his stamina, but not quick enough - Luna's life, and subsequently Stefano's, depended on it.
As he gathered his thoughts, Neon opened up the picture on his phone of the mural, and zoomed in, checking twice, thrice that it was his brother's name. Stefano was truly convinced he was of Gambino lineage, and slowly, he was starting to believe him. For now, he could only wait for Slait to design a plan for them, and according to the phone that was just in his hand, the gears were already starting to turn.

"Relax, kid," Hyde entered the scene not as subtly, looking like he had just done battle with a terrible hangover. "Or what, you think you and Slait here would be going into this alone?"

"Hyde...!" Neon nearly got out of his chair for this guy, settling only for sitting up. "... you look like hell."

"Yeah well, after Mahina and her rebels gave us a warm welcome back, I had a nasty encounter with one of those Monuments from the Pirate Embassy. Speaking of which, where is that b***h? I wanna give her a peace of my mind."
Slait glanced around. "She's in a cell in the back. But you guys are going to leave her alone, because she's cooperated and told me what I needed to know. The deal was, soon as we verify that Luna's there, Mahina walks free. Whether ya'll like it or not." He bent down and picked his guitars up, hefting them onto his back. "Mahina never said anything about Luna's condition, but I choose to believe she's alive. Why would they go through the trouble of nabbing her specifically, just to kill her off? That doesn't make sense to me." He stretched a bit, he'd been sitting around for a while.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Good day to the Gambino Army. I am a little surprise to see it still kicking.))
[ Isle de Gambino - Police Department ]

"So that's where she is," Hyde rolled up his sleeves, prepared to descend into the stockade and learn the prisoner a few things. He would have made it further than a few steps, had Neon's equally compelling strength kept him at bay.

"Wait! Don't," Neon pleaded his mentor. "We're wasting time - we gotta rescue Luna!"

"Listen, Graffiti! You're in no position to be ordering anyone around. All things considered, you oughta be locked up with her, Mr. Moerae." Hyde hissed, immediately regretting his harsh tone. But the damage was done - he successfully put Neon in his place, relieved of the boy scout's grip.
"... I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean that. But Slait, listen to me; there's no use in collaborating with criminals. I know it, because I was one once. I'm lucky to even be alive, much less working with you all." The soldier explained, adjusting his temper. "Don't worry, Neon, I'll go along with it. But that sort of honor is wasted on criminal element." As he said so, he departed the scene, going to prepare a vehicle for them, leaving behind a very deflated Neon.

It was both unnerving and embarrassing to Neon to know news of his relation to the island's top crime family. What they didn't know is that news of it came just as shocking to he as it did to them. Still, the knife cut deep, and the man lay still briefly, unsure of what to do.

"Self-righteous jarhead. What's he know?" 13's low, feline growl reverberated, but his pep-talk didn't resonate well in his pupil. "Oi, oi! Snap outta it, kid! You don't want me to be the only cat left in the GA you can talk to, do ya?"

"Right! Right," Neon shook himself back into action, and Slait could see, in his eyes, the return of the prepared War Machine the Gambino Army knew Neon to be. "I choose to believe in that hunch of your's, Slait. Now let's get ourselves a cat back." Neon said, his pain and sadness replaced with a righteous fury that carried him outside with Hyde, paying no mind to Mahina. Whether occupied by her goons or not, Neon would shatter any defenses they had to get to his ally, Luna.
"We don't have a second to lose!"

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
( I am still here . Just waiting to role play with everyone . I am stuck here at the training area)

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(I plan on making a comeback to RP. Expect a post or two from me in the near future. Probably tomorrow or this weekend. I just have to figure out whats been going on lately.)

Explorer

Anyone need another thread to Rp or explore with their character? Barton Town needs some activity of any kind to keep it alive. Id be interested in collaborating with anyone on story or plot, and I can create a house/headquarters for any character or organization. Im looking to expand the roster of groups on the front page etc.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Taifu_Takashi
Anyone need another thread to Rp or explore with their character? Barton Town needs some activity of any kind to keep it alive. Id be interested in collaborating with anyone on story or plot, and I can create a house/headquarters for any character or organization. Im looking to expand the roster of groups on the front page etc.

((I do have a few things I could do in Barton. That was the sight of final battle of my main characters conquest of Gaia. He lost but some of his scattered armies are still around. Do have the Pro Soul drug that has only been in Durem, could bring that to Barton.))

Explorer

Tenack2
Taifu_Takashi

((I do have a few things I could do in Barton. That was the sight of final battle of my main characters conquest of Gaia. He lost but some of his scattered armies are still around. Do have the Pro Soul drug that has only been in Durem, could bring that to Barton.))
[ Id be glad to add you and your organization to the front page, feel free to do as you wish there. Distribute drugs or cause trouble, its all for the greater good of the Roleplay. I could even be the protagonist to your plans should they interfere with my own, usually protecting people and trying to stay out of trouble. ]

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Lily Vamraak
( I am still here . Just waiting to role play with everyone . I am stuck here at the training area)

(Sorry!! My lap too is dying so I can't do proper posts >,<. I hope to be back soon!))

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Captain Jessie Hawk
Lily Vamraak

(Sorry!! My lap too is dying so I can't do proper posts >,<. I hope to be back soon!))

(is no longer role playing here . i left the group sorry)

Omnipresent Shade

13,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
(I am horribly horribly sorry for my long absence but I swear I am not dead just been very busy with small family emergencies I promise I shall return to normal posting soon)
( That goes triple for me, guys!!! I really am sorry I was passive for so long, but I'm gonna start making some serious effort to jump-start the plot, especially with all the stuff going on in the manga. c:

GA Roll Call! Neon Graffiti, sanjo! )
( Hola, everyone! Man, months and months of quiet have not done this place any good... -plucks a cobweb off the shelf- And just in time for Halloween, at that. Sorry about the lack of activity, me and Haru have been working on a GA-comic the past couple months. Maybe when we're done, we'll post it! I hope some of you are still around. :c And I hope, together, we can attach a couple jumper cables and Frankenstein this place soon! )
Neon Graffiti
( Hola, everyone! Man, months and months of quiet have not done this place any good... -plucks a cobweb off the shelf- And just in time for Halloween, at that. Sorry about the lack of activity, me and Haru have been working on a GA-comic the past couple months. Maybe when we're done, we'll post it! I hope some of you are still around. :c And I hope, together, we can attach a couple jumper cables and Frankenstein this place soon! )

(oi oi oiiiiiii)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces