Gaia, Goddess of the Earth 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 18 ]
Nyx, God of the Night 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
((It's okay Luna, we can do the quick fill in as they are doing with Jessie, maybe Jessie and Lee can find you, make the whole "Whats going on" Slightly easier since they will be filling in two people instead of one at a time :3 ))

Greedy Lunatic

((Should I keep posting by myself? ._. Or will people get annoyed. ))
Captain Jessie Hawk

Mel Reynolds

[ Isle de Gambino - Marketplace ]

Lee chuckled confidently, more than prepared to meet Mel's challenge with an entire can of whoop-sauce. "All right, you just hang tight there, matey. Daddy's gotta give this little lady a spanking," The gangster said, crunching his knuckles in anticipation.
"Not all of them," He said, in response to Mel's words about the Guardians' failure. "Not all of them failed. So stop talking at me like you know me!" Lee was letting his rage spill over, but Jesse managed to put it out with marks of curiosity.
"Hey, who you gonna believe? Some deserter? Or...?" Wanting to say "me", Lee caught himself in a contradiction. "Well," he muttered. "That shouldn't matter! What ever happened to setting the Gambino pirates straight, huh? Does this 'Fang' guy really mean anything to you?" Lee was lost. He did chew over the prospect of reviving the old pirate royalty, since without them the sea rogues had run rampant without purpose or organization, and that, in turn, was bad for their business. Professional smugglers only came in handfuls, and he didn't need any more of Kallias' nagging about the failing market.

( Here you go, Jesse! It was this Lee post. c:
And no Luna, no more! I don't think I can stand your poor RPC get psychologically and physically tortured like this! xD No but honestly, if there's any more of this plot left to flesh out, feel free! You certainly are catching us up with what's been going on with Luna since you were gone. )

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Name: lily Rose

Birthday: 4-1-73

Race: white

Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abilities: she is good at shooting, sniper and rides tanks

Personality: she is a shy yet freindly person and sometimes is a flirt too

Background History: She was raised up in a military family and wanted to carry on the tradition that her parents started. She has traveled a long road in her life and wants to be a part of something that is bigger then herself.

Greedy Lunatic

mrscatlady

Background History: She was raised up in a military family and wanted to carry on the tradition that her parents started. She has traveled a long road in her life and wants to be a part of something that is bigger then herself.

(*Blinks* Fresh meat?! New Member?!?!?!? biggrin ))

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
(A lot of people remind you of Rita.)

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Luna Vitesse
mrscatlady

(*Blinks* Fresh meat?! New Member?!?!?!? biggrin ))

(( im not food ! I want to be part of this role play ...lol))

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((who is this Rita that you speak of ?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff