<3 </3

What god do you worship?

Gaia, Goddess of the Earth 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 18 ]
Nyx, God of the Night 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Kira Lightfeather

( ]:< WELL. )

[ Isle de Gambino ]

While her attack did come as swift and biblical as it was written, the only thing it was missing was its target, as Zilla and his party had already put the pedal to the metal as soon as s**t started getting heavy. However, Kira's untapped fury showed in her words, and her power, creating a storm comparable to a natural disaster. As wood was was stripped from the pier and swallowed up into the vortex, Zilla hung fast to his car with all his might, feeling his feet loose grip on the door.
"Keep! Driving!" The leader of the Natives pleaded, hanging on for dear life while Filipe fought to usher him into the car. The car barreled down the sand in an effort to break the wind before they were swallowed up into the vortex.

"What the hell is happening?! I don't remember the weatherman ever saying it was gonna be cloudy with a chance of a typhoon!" Kinza complained, holding fast to the wheel of his airship and cranking it to no avail. The pirates were getting swallowed up in the hurricane as well, and they were going down. Kinza, meanwhile, could only look and watch as Mahina dangled in the wind on the lowline. "Mahina!!"

Mahina, in the mean time, was caught tangled in the living guitar, barely hanging on by what was left of the pier.
"What is this power...?!" Mahina shouted, enamored with Kira's storm summoning abilities, so much so that she didn't think to try and better anchor herself (like she could) to terra firma, so to not get swept up in Hurricane Kira.

As the Natives escaped, Zilla managed to squeeze his large frame into the small space, landing him atop Filipe and Eve, brisked in a cold sweat. They had managed to escape the storm, but were not out of the woods yet. As they looked back, they watched as palm trees easily ripped from their weak sandy seams, eaten up by the storm. It was like watching a hungry animal gobble up all it could see. It was there the driver stepped on it, and carried them as far away from the disaster zone as possible, leaving them only to wonder if their dear rebel goddess Mahina had survived the ordeal...

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kiken Rider

X_Sparkie_X

Kira Lightfeather

[Isle de Gambino - The "Other" Docks]

Slait watched as the man changed, and felt a chill down his spine. He hadn't caught on to the fact he was a werewolf, but he hadn't been paying attention until just then. His quarry fled down the docks and boarded an airship with a bunch of others.

He looked back to see all the cars screech and pull away. And so went with it any hope of further captures, and any attempts they might have taken to free Mahina.

He looked from the car to the boat as both factions dispersed, somewhat lost in the sudden simultaneous retreat. He felt a strong gust across the docks as Kira landed, but to his confusion, her adversaries had disappeared, already fled with their colleagues.

"S'alright, I think ya got 'em! Yeh blew 'em away."

He walked over to the one oversized string Mahina was hanging by, and it shrunk and warped in his grasp, pulling her up and out of the hole in the dock. Only after she was up, it unwrapped itself from the dock cleats and shrunk down enough for him to carry the woman by it. He hefted her onto his back like the biggest sack of potatoes, and started walking towards her. He recognized her face but not much more, and he felt a bit bad about that. On the same note, he didn't know what she was after because he was pretty sure she wasn't part of the GM...

"So... You want Mahina too, aye?"

((After some behind the curtain discussion, We decided my last post was ill informed. So I have typed a shiny new one to compensate. :3 ))

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Slait

// I'm glad we figured it out! I also went back and edited my post a bit. If Dorian does transform back to his 'human' form I'm sure no one wants to see him naked, no matter how much he doesn't care xD //

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
((Did I miss Neon responding to me idk any more sweatdrop ))

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Slait

Kiken Rider

Kira Lightfeather

[ Isle de Gambino Docks ]

The pirates fled and Dorian threw his head back and laughed, a retched and grating noise that made his current appearance even more terrifying. The werewolf turned in the sand to look for his companion, carelessly trampling more of the petrified columns of lightning. "Eve!" He shouted, eager to show off in front of his boo - but the faun was no where to be seen.

Dorian's default was loud, but even when the skies roared and the winds buffeted him with salt and sand he was quiet and focused. He sniffed once at the the sand and once at the air, searching for a trail. Only when a piece of the dock collided with his shoulder and snapped in two did he shake out of his trance and begin roaming towards the streets.

When the winds settled the werewolf was gone.

// Watch as I miraculously change tenses orz RIP this poor, ugly post.

Note: I will not be posting an exit post for Eve because Kiken Rider did a good job of cramming him into a car like a sardine. Consider Dorian, Eve, Zilla, Filipe, and the rest of Mahina's entourage gone.//
X_Sparkie_X

[ Isle de Gambino - Historic Waterfront ]

The moment the Native gang found refuge in one of Mahina's many hideouts, Zilla dealt a blow to Eve, which was quickly followed by his crew battling him back from the innocent faun, though to little avail. Zilla, while not strikingly special in anything other than his size, was not made a gang leader for nothing. Inherent fury that lay docile on the car ride home bubbled forth and exploded on the nearest person of interest - unlucky Eve.

"Zilla, no!" One of his followers cried out, one of the many trying to hold back his wrath.

"It was you, wasn't it!" Zilla roared, pointing at Eve. "It was a trap to get Mahina out in the open! To get her captured!" Zilla's strength nearly capsized the lot of them, nearly breaking away.

"Chill, Zill," Someone said, "We could always call Ichiro! Don't you remember? He'll mop this up."

Zilla's temper quelled, as he'd nearly forgotten himself in his rage, he'd also forgotten their options. "Ugh, god..." The leader muttered, finally taking a sad seat and tucking his face in his wide, calloused hands. "The last thing I wanna do is talk to that yuppie sonovabitch..."
A small boat pulled up to the shores of Isle de Gambino. On the boat was the 25 year old Hirosashi clad in all white camo uniform. Over his right shoulder was his PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II .50 calibur anti-material sniper rifle. On the back left side of his belt was his 9mm glock 19. He was unshaven, dirty and bloody. His hair was unkempt, too long and messy, on his left wrist was a black wristband etched with a lightning bolt symbol. He held his long time blade, the Masamune in his left hand as he proceeded to step on the shores of the island.

"It's been a while since I've seen everyone. I wonder what they have been up to." he asked himself as he looked ahead at the base with his calm golden eyes.

He wiped the sweat from his tan face with his sleeve as he stepped forward toward home.

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kiken Rider

Eve didn't have the size or the physical strength to match the gang leader's force - but when the faun righted himself, clutching his bruising cheek, he was more then ready to match Zilla's words.

"Say that again! Maybe you want to explain the pirates, huh?!" he shouted, hardly cowed by the surfers fist.

"You have no clue how stupid you sound! I don't have to call the military to make someone disappear!" The room stopped then, stuck in a momentary stand-still of tense silence and flared tempers. When Zilla retreated to the couch Eve scoffed, choosing to gaze out the window. Cigarette in hand, his mind wandered to the docks... the realization that he left Dorian with the pirates and the military finally catching up to him. "mon dieu..." he groaned, running a hand through his disheveled hair.

"Who is Ichiro?” Eve finally asks, his own anger and anxiety waning just enough for his curiosity - and the hope for a quick solution to finding Dorian.
X_Sparkie_X

And there it was, the million dollar question he was hoping Eve wouldn't ask. "None of your business!" He snapped, but shortly returned to resting b***h face, all the while fishing a cold one from the ice box and pressing it to his dome, for he was sure he was broadsided by some sort of debris during their escape from Kira's hurricane. "He's... a friend of ours."

"Our secret weapon," One of the Natives corrected.

"More like a friend of Mahina's," Zilla picked up. "I wouldn't break bread with a silver spoon-fed geezer like that if I didn't have to. But he's the CEO of one of the big-wig companies here on the islands," He explained. "And if there's anybody who'd be able to get Mahina free, it'd be him."
Zilla lay buried in thought, contemplating a situation that was much bigger than him or his gang combined. That's why he started following Mahina, because she could. "... but I almost think we oughta just back out while we have the chance," He finally admitted, with a sigh. "Mahina's captured, and today we stepped into an ocean of craziness that's bigger than any of us. I'm starting to think maybe we should step back before we're all knee-deep in s**t." Zilla had quite a way with words. That said, he also yearned for the days when he was leader of the Natives, despite the constant harassment he and his group faced on a daily basis.

Zilla stood right up, cracking the top off his brew and ingesting the fizzy content that carelessly spilled forth from it. Wiping his face sloppily, Zilla, in all his mass, looked down at Eve. "Let's just go to Onigawa. I don't need the fuzz riding my a** any more than they already are. I mean, I could just leave you here, but we're kinda getting paid good money to take you where you wanna go," He said. "But you'll be in trouble if your friend doesn't make it back with Mahina."

Greedy Lunatic

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Luna Vitesse
(( o 3o))

( :glomp: welcome back! )

Greedy Lunatic

Captain Jessie Hawk
Luna Vitesse
(( o 3o))

(( x 3x))

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Luna Vitesse
Captain Jessie Hawk
Luna Vitesse
(( o 3o))

(( x 3x))

((hope to see you on the battlefield soon!))
Captain Jessie Hawk

X_Sparkie_X

[ Isle de Gambino - Speakeasy ]

A kindred spirit he was, Fortuna could tell. They would need all the help they could get as far as people like Jesse came along, to guide those like Neon who knew only a glimpse of the other world.
"Sir Jesse," Fortuna addressed him, "Look around you. An island that once embraced you is now afraid of you. All because the color of your skin." She said, a hint of sorrow backing her voice, her palm reaching out to Jesse's. "Our beloved island paradise has years been an oasis for all to cohabitate, even to those closest to Gaia," She explained, her hand to her heart. "I won't allow our beloved island to oust even one of its children, but I fear the fate of the very world is now hanging in the balance. If you know anything about the Kuro Gang..."
Fortuna would have finished her question, had not Lee appeared from his pee-break, looking a little worse for wear. "Lee!" Fortuna gasped. "Are you o...?"

"I slipped. Don't worry about it." Lee reassured, brushing himself off. "C'mon, let's get some fresh air. Those pirates ain't gonna un-scum themselves."

"Right now??" Fortuna plead, "But what about Leon??"

"He's fine. He's got Kallias to look out for him, don't he?" He said, ushering Fortuna out of his chair. "Besides," He said, in a surprising display of charity, "That's the first smile I've seen out of the chump. Why ruin a good thing?"

Fortuna knew something was up, but this still brought a smile to her face. "I suppose so," She said, giving the okay to Jesse. "This shouldn't be too troublesome for just us three to handle. Am I right, Sir Hawk?"
As they made their way outside, they were suddenly assaulted with rapid climate change. Rain, hail, and almost every kind of precipitation belted them sideways. Fortuna held her coat close to her skin. "What was that you said about getting some fresh air?" She teased.

"Hey, what're you complaining for?" Lee griped, loudly, trying to push his voice through the rainy onslaught. "This is actually good! It means all those sharks will be like beached whales when they get there. No one wants to sail in a tropical storm! We got 'em right where we want 'em," Lee and Jesse shuffled down the street to Lee's closest valet, but found Fortuna peddling elsewhere.
"Fortuna!" The gangster belted, "Can you not run off for twenty minutes? Where are you disappearing to now!"

"I just remembered! There's someone else I must welcome," She said, which warranted an ugly look from Lee. "The goddess has blessed us with one of her guests. <3"

Lee had no idea what that meant, and wanted nothing of it. Most macho types like him would worry themselves ragged over a dainty little girl like Fortuna, but not Lee. Fortuna was not the type of lass to stress about, and soon even Jesse would learn that after their trip to the pirates' cove.
As he and Jesse Hawk peddled off in one of the Moerae's many expensive vehicles, Lee caught a glance of Fortuna stopping at a burger stand. "That's weird," Lee pondered. "She doesn't eat meat..."

Fortuna smiled, but kept her snack closely wrapped, away from the wind and rain. Who would have guessed what she had in mind?

Dedicated Gaian

Slait
Kiken Rider

X_Sparkie_X

Kira Lightfeather

[Isle de Gambino - The "Other" Docks]

Slait watched as the man changed, and felt a chill down his spine. He hadn't caught on to the fact he was a werewolf, but he hadn't been paying attention until just then. His quarry fled down the docks and boarded an airship with a bunch of others.

He looked back to see all the cars screech and pull away. And so went with it any hope of further captures, and any attempts they might have taken to free Mahina.

He looked from the car to the boat as both factions dispersed, somewhat lost in the sudden simultaneous retreat. He felt a strong gust across the docks as Kira landed, but to his confusion, her adversaries had disappeared, already fled with their colleagues.

"S'alright, I think ya got 'em! Yeh blew 'em away."

He walked over to the one oversized string Mahina was hanging by, and it shrunk and warped in his grasp, pulling her up and out of the hole in the dock. Only after she was up, it unwrapped itself from the dock cleats and shrunk down enough for him to carry the woman by it. He hefted her onto his back like the biggest sack of potatoes, and started walking towards her. He recognized her face but not much more, and he felt a bit bad about that. On the same note, he didn't know what she was after because he was pretty sure she wasn't part of the GM...

"So... You want Mahina too, aye?"

((After some behind the curtain discussion, We decided my last post was ill informed. So I have typed a shiny new one to compensate. :3 ))

Kira looked back at Slait. "I am after a girl named Luna I promised a friend I would help find her."
Sheathing her swords and absorbing her wings into her back to where she looked like a reguler human girl she looked down at this Goddess Mahina. "I rather not be drawn into another war with immortals after all the hole cutting off heads thing gets tireing after awahile." She began walking into Gambino with her hands shoved in her pockets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff