Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Anastasia // Sebastian //
                                                THOUGHTS :Did I hear him correctly?// Awww! Vladdy wants some Sebby love~ How adorable! //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Zaphora couldn't believe her ears. Did her Sebby just slightly agree to her wedding dress idea?! She had to of heard that all wrong. A shocked look was on her face as she watched him hold two thumbs up and playfully stick his tongue out at her. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, hugging her Sebby tightly with excitement.

"I'm glad you like the idea so far. That's one I never thought I'd hear from you. Even if it's not a one hundred percent agreement~" she teased before she heard him mention about being the Maid of Honor. Sadly, that role had been taken by the lovely Azzie. Not that she didn't want him to have that role, she felt that Azzie needed a big role since she had missed out on so much of her life that led up to the wedding. Zaphora then heard him ask if he could be the Best Man. Hmm....Wasn't that something Sam had to decide? Well, if it were up to her, she would most definitely have her Sebby as the Best Man.

"Remember, keep it classy~ Just because it's on Halloween doesn't mean I want flimsy, okay darling? Oh, and it seems as though you're being summoned!" she said with a laugh, pointing at the bubbly Vladimir whom was babbling and looking at Sebastian. He was opening and closing his hands, babbling 'bababa' loudly as a sign of affection to grab the other's attention.

nana1013

/spoiler]

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【At Zaphora's apartment with Azmaria, Anastasia and Vladimir】
〖In Love〗
❝ This boy is going to kill me! ❞
((OOC: ... ))
This is what I'm wearing now

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XXSebastian struggle to keep the woman calm as she hugged him tightly, already knowing that she was pleased with what he just said. He sighed, hugging her back. Maybe giving up on something was not a bad idea but... he was still going to be sneaky. After all, this wasn't his wedding but if he could at least put some white roses somewhere, he'll be glad about everything.

"Sweetie, I'm always classy, who do you think I am? Rob Zombie? You may like him but I know what to do. I won't disappoint."

He heard some babble near him and just as Zaphora said, Vladimir wanted attention from his new playmate. The baby boy was growing impatient in Azmaria's arms and Sebastian, being the kindred man that he was, couldn't hold it and threw himself to grab Vladimir, giving Azmaria an apologetic glance.

"So sorry, Azmaria but I can't help myself with moy malen'kiy ryzhiy" He kissed those soft, puffy cheeks with everything he got, earning loud giggles in return. Why was this kid so adorable?

"Vy takzhe sobirayetsya naryadit'sya na svad'bu mamy ? Konechno, vy ! Sebby sobirayetsya provesti vas ves' den' , poka mama i tetya khodit' po magazinam !" Vladimir cried out in glee, grabbing Sebastian's shirt and smiling. "Za, is he teething?"XX

Translation: (1) my little redhead, (2) Are you also going to dress up for Mama's wedding? Of course you are! Sebby is going to hold you all day while Mama and Aunty go shopping!

gaarasonegirl

LIL-PANDIE-CHAN

Fatcat

User Image

"Here I stand
                                                              Helpless and left for death
                                                              Close your eyes
                                                              So many days go by
                                                              Easy to find what's wrong
                                                              Harder to find what's right"

X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X
                                                              X

"I believed in you
                                                              I can show you that
                                                              I can see right through
                                                              All your empty eyes
                                                              I won't stay long
                                                              In this world so wrong"

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXXWith a soft smile, Gabriel nodded and agreed to go to the conference room. She for some reason felt strange. Gabriel then looked and noticed that most of the cops and staff were staring at the huge plasma tv that was in the middle of the station where it was showing the news. Gabriel without thinking ignored William and Robert rushing to stand front of the tv. The news were speaking about the hospital being attacked. They found human bites on the bodies and a missing patient. Gabriel looked at Robert, then at William.

"Robert. Call the hospital. William, you and me are going to check the scene."

As she looked at the time, it was almost midday. Gabriel took a deep breath, her phone began to ring. Gabriel without looking who it was, she answered it.

"Ma'am, have you seen the news?"
                              it was the judge from today's case
                              "I'm looking at them right now. Do you have more details?"
                              "No. We are thinking of canceling the court today. Not because of the news, but because I have an emergency with my daughter."
                              "No problem, your honor." she nodded "just let me know when the next date is set Unless you want me to take care of the case."
                              "No. While you're at it, I'm going to dismiss you. Can you check the scene? I want the details."
                              "Of course, your honor."

Gabriel hanged the phone. She took a deep breath as she would then look at both men and sigh.

"The court was canceled or adjourned or whatever you want to call it. So I don't have anything for the whole day." she crossed her arms "we can check the scene carefully, William. Unless you want to bring everyone?"

Gabriel winked at him. XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

User Image
"Say Good-Bye
As we dance with the Devil tonight
Don't you DARE to look in the eyes
As we dance with the Devil tonight"

nana1013

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Calm, slightly annoyed
        ::█ Location: Brooklyn ;; Evie's Apartment
        ::█ Company: Hikaru and Maya
        ::█ Thoughts: "Where's this girl even headed?"
        ::█ OOC: SORRY FOR THE WAIT!
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya's eyes began to droop as she lowered her head to Felix's lap. Felix looked down, putting his phone on the arm rest and stroking her head until she was asleep. Maya clung onto Vivi in which she happily obliged for some nap time.

Felix sighed, smiling softly. Maya was so hyperactive, but she seemed rather tired today. Perhaps the snowy weather had an affect on her.

"To no extent." Felix answered blatantly and softly. At Hikaru's second comment, Felix looked at her cocking a brow. Maybe her english was failing her again. He looked forward gazing out towards the balcony. "Look," He started, "I don't mind helping you out right now...and I'm sure as hell Evie doesn't either.. But what exactly are you plans now?" He looked at young Maya as she continued drooling on his leg. "If you haven't notice, we have a full house here." He looked over to Hikaru, cocking his brow again. "Do you have ANY family here? Friends?"

Emmie the Strange

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
My station: Christina Perri - The Lonely

Zonia swallowed heavily after what seemed an eternity in that forsaken bench. People had walked around her like she were a stone statue and maybe she was actually. Her neck was starting to hurt and she tries to move it around but the air is thin and her lungs are full of water, so she stands up and looks for a street sign. She didn't know where she was, more confused than disoriented. She knew the streets and a few shortcuts but knowing her spot always help her get home. Bumping shoulders with people, Zonia tries to protect her injured one, finally reaching the end of the street. To her relief, the street was a familiar one, more known than none indicating in her mind that her apartment wasn't too far away. She sighed, placing a hand over her chest and feeling the cross under her red sweater under her frozen fingertips. Her mind exploded with images of him and this time, she was too exhausted to get rid of them.

Looking both ways, she began to power walk again. It got colder suddenly and with people thinning around her, the warm was leaving her body rather quickly. Her lips started shivering, visibly turning a little blue but taking a small corner, she had finally arrived to her apartment building, running to get some kind of heat into her system. When she arrived, the only thing to greet her was the sad lobby and a same doorman with the same goddamned newspaper. Was he even alive? She didn't care at the moment and shrugged him off with a quick 'morning' and moving to the elevator. Riding the contraption, it dings on her floor and she rushes out, trying to find her keys but she wanted to smack herself. She must've dropped it somewhere when those thugs ran after her.

Zonia sighed, irritated again. Going to her door, she bends down to a part inside the frame of the door, like a small hole, feeling the surface for something solid and sticky. "Gotcha" The small object gets stuck into her index finger, a bronze key. Zonia smiled, kinda proud of herself and opens the door to a partially destroyed apartment, thanks to her tantrum yesterday. Closing herself away from the world, the white haired woman leans on her door, observing the place. Now alone with her thoughts, she began to wonder if there was something to break apart again. The shelves on her wall were broken, her small knick knacks were already unsolvable and her drawings... there was so much paper to clean and throw, she wanted to burn the place and leave but no, now was not the time for that. Leaving the bag on the floor, Zonia dragged her feet to her bed, moving away the black case she left over it and dropping face first on a pillow, groaning.

The room was freaking freezing but there was still some heat on the walls and it was kinda nice. She rolled to her back, staring at the ceiling and finally, once again, dazing about what happened in the dinner. Why? Just why did he had to be so curious and do that? Why didn't she leave it be and nod in agreement? She was sensitive to this, she was sensitive to him. And what he said about looking for her... decades... two decades to be exact. It had been 20 years since she last saw him and for what? For this sad soap opera? Please... she was tired of crying for the boy, after leaving the hospital one night, while she was sleeping. She was on the back seat of her mother's car, lazy eyed, looking for him but when she saw movement, buildings moving, she panicked. Where were those ruby eyes she was so intrigued with? Those lazy hands pulling her hair softly when she was trying to sleep? Where was that smile that greeted her everyday for the past 7 days? She remembered trying to communicate but she couldn't and started crying silently. She was only 7 back then, a mere kid. She didn't know about friends, about other people, she only knew her mother and grandparents' love but not a stranger's love for her. He was a stranger, strangers and her didn't mix well but the moment they started communicating by writing, there was nothing that could separate them. She wrote short sentences, he wrote long pages. She drew small animals, he drew demons and angels.

Zonia felt her throat tighten again. These feelings for a stranger is what got her to be like this right now. It was kinda ironic, too, how she found him. It was no biggie really but when she meet Vaelora, the woman always talked about her boss. Zonia never asked for details but she got curious and followed Vaelora to her job, even entering and hiding on a wall. It was a moment when she was tired of watching that she saw a head full of red, laughing with a blond woman, arm thrown across her shoulder. She stayed petrified at the sight of him but when she wanted to get closer, she was shoved and she lost sight of him. It was a crazy moment especially when Vaelora made him call her for the job, because she wasn't convinced but seeing it was HIM, this boss Vaelora talked so much about and listening to his voice, she had to save face, ignore her feelings... She was still not convinced this man was the shadow of her ghost. He was sinister, cynical and after hacking him a few times, she began to wonder more about what happened all those years ago. She still was.

Sighing, the woman pushes up and sit, taking the red jacket off over her head and throwing it somewhere on the floor. The crucifix dangled from her neck as she moved forward, drowning her face in between legs as she hugged them, rocking back and forth. What a sad existence she was and for once, she was starting to regret leaving the dinner like that.

What a shame. A pity.

She was all that and more.

+ ... +
↜ At her apartment ↝
⇜ Cold, Drained ⇝
↚ Outfit: <3

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
Hιĸαrυ Yυĸιмυrα
Cяσѕѕяєѕѕιηg Yαкυzα Gєιѕнα

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
x

Snow... Such a weird thing. Was this normal for America? Not that Japan did not have it but she had heard that it was suppose to be brisk whatever that meant. This was cold with snow. If that is what brisk meant they could have just said cold. Sometimes she wondered if people enjoyed mocking her. People back home did it why wouldn't someone stuck in an airport dealing with erratic people do it when seeing someone like her? She waited for her answer and was surprised by it. He seemed to hate it so much but then again maybe it was frustration rather than hate. Who was she to assume. She noticed that Maya seemed to be tired. Perhaps meeting so many new people had worn her out. Cold weather also tended to put people into a hibernation like state. At least she knew it used to when she was a child.

Suddenly at her second comment he looked at her with a cocked brow. Did she say something wrong? Or maybe her English just was bad... She did not have the heart to ask it again in English or Japanese. She had gotten enough answers out of him really. In a weird way perhaps she was glad he did not understand and yet... She had hoped to get some answers. In a way look into the world of what her brother had to deal with... Deal with her. She saw Felix looking towards the balcony. He suddenly began to speak. He said he did not mind helping her out right now and was positive that Evie was not either and then asked what her plans were. It made her pause. Before she could really think of an answer seeing she had none he asked if she had ANY family here even stretching as far as friends.

To that she looked down at her lap. "I have no intentions of taking more than you can give. I already am ashamed for taking as much as I have." She said with a small frown. She then looked out at the balcony. "I plan to live here. That is as far as it goes. I had to leave Japan... Or else I would have been forced to marry someone I did not know. I said it was complicated... I-" She stopped why was she doing this? She could be falling into a trap but this little girl drooling so innocently on this man's leg... That woman so kind and sweet. She wanted to cry. However her gaze remained serenely on the snow that remained in the New York air. "... I am the younger of two twins. My brother and I were part of the Yazuka..."

She felt her fingers dig into the lap of her silk kimono. "I loved my brother but I guess he grew to resent me. I was her body double. What more could a father ask for then a twin boy. He got a girl good enough. I was to take any killing blow and keep his son, his heir alive... We used to switch places. Hikaru and me... Hikari is my name. I was given his name after he ran away. I should have saw it. At first it was just games. Switching place to confuse everyone but then it became for longer asking to do it more. When my father took it to far he ran away with a lover to Europe. My father tried for another boy. It was to late he was to old. None of the women wanted to give their children up anyways." She took a moment to catch her breath.

My mother hated him for it and of course went to leave. She left but it was likely by his means... So I became my brother until it was obvious the facade of me being a man would not work. I was to marry someone who would take the name and the bloodline would continue with me and this man I did not know. I wanted to be brave like my brother... He probably hates my guts but I still love him." She gave a almost bitter laugh. "Any family I have wants me dead. I want never allowed any friends. I moved here to run away from the life that likely would have killed me. If I am to die I will die in America. I will fight to live but I will not die in Japan or do my father's bidding anymore. If it means dying in the streets of this place so be it." She then looked down at her kimono and noticed the wrinkles.

Straightening them out and feeling the burning from having her hands balled into fists for so long she avoided looking at Felix. "Sorry to bore you. Like I said it is complicated... I appreciate all you have done. I am not looking for more than anyone is willing to give. I plan to take life a moment at a time. If it kills me so be it." She said with resolve. It probably sounded stupid but it was the only thing she could do. Maybe she could work at the mall or find another place to work. She would need to find clothes of course unless they wanted her to dress up. Maybe they had places that could use someone who spoke Japanese and dressed the part. As for why she spilled her guts she had no clue besides needing to get it off her chest. Hikari... Hikari was dead. Hikaru was missing in Europe but at least there was another one running around America.

x
x

x
OOC: heart
Mood: Sad
Company: Felix/Maya/Vivi/
Current Activity: Talking... Kind of...
Current Thoughts: Evelyn is very kind

Sohviee

Fatcat

User Image

I decided to go out, so...

User ImageUser Image

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX Writing was easier than talking. Dying was million times better than living. He was exhausted. Alcohol was doing his effect. Sam stood up from the floor, looked at the bottle and threw it towards the ground almost slipping. Glass flew through the room and he did it again. Destroying property was probably turning the best hobbie in this bar and he had to pay again and probably die broke after all. Sliding his hand on his pants, he took out his phone and pressed number 2 on fast dial and dialed Sebastian. He hoped for him to answer. Sam was done, he was rushing his hand on his hair on and on, and then to his face. Sam sat in the floor, not minding the shards of glass and waited for him to answer. He was drunk.. this alcohol was good and the feeling of being drunk wasn't pleasant, but it was awesome since he didn't feel a thing.

Why he had to ask? After looking out for her for almost two decades, why? Why she left? Why? By remembering her, he just broke. He began to hit the floor over and over... without stop till a piece of the bottle glass shard penetrated his palm.

"AH! GODDAMMIT, SEBASTIAN..." he whined "ANSWER THE GODDAMN PHONE."

Blood began to come from his palm. Not minding it, he placed his hand on his face again, staining himself with blood. Still keeping the phone in hand. He was sobbing. When was the last time Sam cried? He didn't want Zaphora to see him like this.
                              XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Curious〗
❝ Sammy called. I wonder why? ❞

XX Sebastian was in Wonderland with Vladimir. The boy was such a treat. Lifting him for the hundred time, he felt his pocket vibrate, almost slipping but grabbed the boy tightly, breathing deeply through his mouth. That was close. Moving Vladimir to one arm, he grabbed his phone and unlocked the screen. Sammy. Sammy was calling him. The was a missing call from him, too. Looking at Zaphora he smiled at her and Azmaria. "On moment please. I need to make a call. Here, have him for a while but I'll be back"

Walking to the balcony, Sebastian closed the glass door, looking at the city below him and making the call back, waiting until it was answered. "Sammy, what's up? Why did you call? I'm here with the lovely bride planning your wedding! Isn't it exciting?" He squealed loudly. XX

Translation: ...

Firoru

gaarasonegirl

LIL-PANDIE-CHAN

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Refreshed, happy, calm
::█ Location: Her apartment ;; the bedroom
::█ Company: Vaelora
::█ Thoughts: “Ahhh much better!”
::█ Outfit: xoxo
::█ OOC: [SONG SOURCE: Take me to church - Hozier ] ....Because I'm obsessed LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie felt the warm droplets of water smooth over her bare body as she shut her eyes and looked up towards the shower head. She crossed her arms, rubbing upwards on her lean biceps against the gravitational direction of the stream. As she sighed deeply, Evie felt the liquid trickle down the contours of her lips. She raised her hands to her head, smoothing out all the knots out of her long black hair. She started to hum a tune, then fully blurting out the lyrics:

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog
In the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins
While you sharpen your knifes
Offer me that deathless death
and good God, let me give you my life~

After some time, she turned the knob off, feeling the bitter coldness of the single dial at the very end causing her to shriek slightly. That's a good way to wake you up, that's for sure! She scrunched the water out of her long hair, feeling it drip to her feet. She reached over to her towel, drying herself up as she stepped out. She stood naked before the medicine cabinet mirror, rubbing the steam off. She placed the palms of her hands over the sides of the porcelain sink, leaning over and staring at herself with the towel draped around her neck. Her hair was sleek and smooth, contouring her face an d modestly covering her breasts. Evie's gaze was dreamy as she stared at herself blankly. After some time, she cracked a smile and started to giggle. Why so serious? She thought to herself.

Evie wrapped the towel around her torso, stepping out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. She sighed as a wave of refreshing steam exited the bathroom behind her. When she gazed into her room, she noticed Vaelora laid out on her bed after being on her phone. She a soft giggle, she crept up to the girl, suddenly jumping and hovering over her on her hands and knees with her towel still on and her wet hair draping over her. She chuckled, smiling at her like her normal self again.

"Who ya textin', cutie?"

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User ImageUser Image

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX Sam was taking deep breaths and to be honest, his body was asking for more alcohol. All he was trying to do was blackout for the only reason that he didn't want to see or feel anything. His heart was hurting, his feelings were reacting. Even thought he had his moments and emotional breakdowns with Zaphora, nothing was compared to this. What was happening to him? Sebastian didn't answered his phone at all. That was pissing him off more, getting him more emotional. Did Sebastian forgot him as well? He was a ghost now? Probably Alicia felt the same.

Then the phone rang.

Finally Sebastian answered. Opening the phone fast, Sam did nothing but laugh miserably and just sniffle. He was the only one that truly knew about everything. Drunk or sober, he told him. Secrets and probably the worst things. Sam just coughed a bit, almost ready to throw up. Idiot... he drank the whole wine.

"Sebby, love... where are you? Are you busy?"

His tone was almost like singing. When Sam was drunk he was cheerful and then sad, and it was more like a roller coaster. Then lovely, then disrespectful... and then again... lovely. He could tell lies or truths, whatever he felt like. Sam shivered, it was noticeable in his voice as well.

"Sebby, is cold..." he looked at his hand "I'm bleeding also."

He was laying on the floor while he spoke. His tone was incoherent and only Sebastian saw him like this.
                              XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

nana1013

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Anastasia // Sebastian //
                                                THOUGHTS :I should never doubt my Sebby // i wonder what that was about? //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Zaphora laughed softly at his words. Sebby was right. Come to think of it, Zaphora had never caught him in a trashy costume. Maybe he could help his guests coordinate their costumes? That would be fun! Not soon after Sebastian started playing with Vladimir, his phone had rung and he said he needed to take it. Calmly taking hold of the now fussy Vladimir, she rocked him from side to side to try to calm him.

"I wonder what that was all about. ...." she murmured, watching him talking on the balcony. Zaphora hoped that everything was alright.

nana1013

/spoiler]

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Worried〗
❝ He's bleeding?! WHAT?! ❞

XX When he heard the man, Sebastian got a little worried and a tiny bit excited. calling him love and such a nice tone at that and that was typical unless... Ah."Sammy, have you been drinking? What have I told you about that? And... um..." Sebastian looked behind him, good, they weren't anywhere in sight. They couldn't hear him anyway but just in case. "I'm at your girlfriend's apartment... your future wife? Remember her? Also, I met your son. You are still not drunk enough to know you have a lovable boy, right?" But as he closed his mouth, it hit him. Blood? Did he just hear the word blood again?

"Sam... why are you bleeding? What happened? And you're telling me at this moment, young man!" Sebastian never called Sam by his name unless he was angry but he needed some clarity on this. "Speak up, Sam." XX

Translation: ...

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Cold days!

X

XXXXXXXGiving out a soft deep breath, Vaelora kept looking at her phone. No notifications, no nothing. Everything was quiet, everyone was quiet and the only thing she wanted was sleep. This bed was stretching her back as she would lay there, this was comfy. Probably she could buy something like this, but then sleeping with Sebastian was million times better. Vaelora laughed at the thought of it, and even they didn't do anything, she enjoyed the felt of having a man warp his arms around her. As she kept staring the ceiling, she bit her lower lip playing with her piercings and began moving her fingers playing with her nails. She was a bit bored, just a bit. She ran her hands on her stomach as she would just then smile listening to Evie sing. The girl was inspired. In the bathroom, everyone knew about hidden artists and Evie was one of them. In fact, not hidden. This girl had a guitar and a set of instruments, so probably she was heard, but not correctly discovered. Maybe if she sang for the bar, they could sing together.

As she would sit in the bed, she searched in her purse for her earbuds. Putting them on each ear, she connected it to her crappy phone and started listening to music. Again she rested her back on the bed as she would again go through her messages. She was kind of desperate to know if Zonia was fine. The surprise came when Evie was in top of her.

"Ah!" she shrieked "um... what? I was just... um..."

She blushed.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

Sohviee

Fatcat

User Image

User ImageUser Image

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX Sam mind wasn't straight anymore. He was just laughing softly, giggling like an idiot as he looked at his hand. Now Sebastian was angry.

"Don't be angry. I think I fell down. Is my hand. It feels funny..."

As soon Sebastian mentioned that he was a Zaphora with his son, Sam was... surprised?

"I have a son? What the hell? I don't remember having a son or a wife? I'm married, Sebby?"

Sam took a deep breath.

"Come to the apartment and meet the missus!" Sam spoke, also giggling "Please, Sebby... just comeeee... I'm just so weird feeling and my hand feels weird." he let out a soft and low burp "I think Thor said hi."

His mind was rushing. Towards memories, movies, people, faces and things that he couldn't remember and tried. He sat in the floor and leaned his back towards the sofa as he would take a deep breath and then let out a sob.

"O-M-G Sebastian... I feel so pretty..."

XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X