Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aaron_Weilder
" Screw this!" Aaron yelled as Tobi and Road were arguing about the trees. Aaron flash stepped and dashed into the forest with all his speed dashing towards Rikine's spirit energy. If Tobi and Road hope to ever catch up with Aaron now would be the time to get started, otherwise they'd lose him.

OOC: LOL You're not #2 on the list neutral

Tobi used his Sub Zero technique to catch up to Aaron, concentrating it into his legs to boost his speed. "Don't think you're getting the jump on me that easily!" He shouted.

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
Aaron_Weilder
" Screw this!" Aaron yelled as Tobi and Road were arguing about the trees. Aaron flash stepped and dashed into the forest with all his speed dashing towards Rikine's spirit energy. If Tobi and Road hope to ever catch up with Aaron now would be the time to get started, otherwise they'd lose him.

OOC: LOL You're not #2 on the list neutral

Tobi used his Sub Zero technique to catch up to Aaron, concentrating it into his legs to boost his speed. "Don't think you're getting the jump on me that easily!" He shouted.
b***h I'm numbah 1

Bashful Tycoon

"No way I'm slowing down! I have to save her!" Aaron sped up running through the forest as fast as he could preaparing to go overdrive if he had too

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Road pulled out two crabs out of her pocket and placed one down on the ground, she then ran off into the forest after Tobi but entered in a different location since she suspected that this was a trap of some sort.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It didn't take long for Tobi to lose sight of Aaron, and eventually lose sight of his path, going in a completely different direction than Aaron: backwards. "Damnit, where the hell are you?!" He looked around, trying to find his blonde comrade.

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Road paused for a sec and placed two more crabs, she then instructed them to find Aaron and Tobi and stay with them. The crabs swiftly skittered off . Road continued to follow Rikine's energy.

Bashful Tycoon

Aaron jumped through the woods until he landed on a large branch that peered over a small cabin. " in there... That's where it's coming from.." Aaron prepared to jump in there and get Rikine out. A small crab landed on his shoulder as Aaron was unaware of it

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lucas watches everyone run off into the woods. wonders why Road has crabs in her pants before heading back to the stadium.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Meanwhile, Tobi, having headed in yet another false direction, ended up in an open field with a man doning black hair and a rather oversized sword plunged into the ground. "Sheesh, why does everyone love swords that are bigger than they are?" Tobi complained, before turning his back on the man. However, before he could head back into the forest, he noticed an eery presence behind him.

The man's soulless red eyes stared at Tobi, while his long black hair dangled in the wind. He wore casual clothes, but this was probably just a front to hide something dangerous. Without a second to go by, the man approached Tobi, prompting him to step back. Before Tobi could realize it, the man had vanished from his visual senses, leaving the sword in the ground. "Where'd he go...?" He looked all around him, unable to find this mystery man.

Mystery Man/ a.k.a. "Hotaru":
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
THe golden glow engulfts the swords as he swung them at the giant wave. "SHOOTING STAR!" He shouted, releasing a smaller wave of golden energy at Rei, cutting a small hole into the giant white wave, enough space for him to avoid the attack....

He sprung into motion again as he rushed towards Rei, attempting to impale him again.

Bashful Tycoon

Aaron kicked open the shack door to find Rikine and Kyi unconcious. He put his hear against their chests to see if they still had a heart beat. He looked over noticed Kyi waking up slightly " Kyi! Are you all right? Who did this to you!?" he asked lifting her head up. Fire raged in Aaron's eyes

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kyi, having woken up, lamely looked around, trying to figure out where she was. "I....I don't know....he had black hair, and......soulless eyes..." She shivered, frightened of Aaron's touch as she openly wept. "I think....he wants to kill us." She sobbed.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Kyi, having woken up, lamely looked around, trying to figure out where she was. "I....I don't know....he had black hair, and......soulless eyes..." She shivered, frightened of Aaron's touch as she openly wept. "I think....he wants to kill us." She sobbed.
Aaron tilted her up a little " Don't worry...i promise i wont let anyone hurt you or Rikine..I swear on my life." He put his jacket around Kyi to warm her up then layed Rikine beside her. He then sensed Tobi's spirit energy along with another

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
A man approached Aaron from behind, patiently waiting for him to turn around. "So you've come. It seems these two have quite dependent friends." He , Hotaru, spoke calmly, standing defenselessly behind the alchemist.

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Road, who was over thinking the current situation somehow came to the conclusion that it would be best if she entered through the chimney. In a single leap Road made her way on to the roof and slid down the chimney, strangely she was not covered in soot after doing so."Oh good, you're all safe....Relatively I suppose." she said with a straight face despite her dramatic entrance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff