Fire 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Wind 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Earth 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Light 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Dangerous Gekko

Without another word, Road thew multiple fist-fulls of crabsticks into the air. When they finally reached the ground each of them were plunged deeply into the dirt."Careful as you step. I have created an underground maze of land mines."She said, smiling.

Bashful Tycoon

Road Kizakame
Without another word, Road thew multiple fist-fulls of crabsticks into the air. When they finally reached the ground each of them were plunged deeply into the dirt."Careful as you step. I have created an underground maze of land mines."She said, smiling.
Roxion jumped and appeared next to Road and lightly swiped her shoulder then landed on the ground." Heh.." he smirked as he lightly tapped her on purpose for a reason

Dangerous Gekko

Road attempted to punch him directly in the face

ooc: sorry for the slow replies as well as this short post

Bashful Tycoon

Road Kizakame

OOC: didn't mean to rush you

Roxion took the punch to the face and staggered back." Ok fine....we can play like that" Roxion absorbed a large amount of spirit energy into his fist. " I'll explain. You see this fist of mine, it has the ability to absorbe spirit energy from the air as you've probably noticed. But..it can also steal spirit energy from my opponents simply by touching them until eventually they're sucked dry. That's why I tapped you earlier. Didn't you notice?" he said holding up his modified fist

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Despite the circumstances, Tobi grinned eagerly as he rested both palms on his knees, still sitting down. "Now, Shiki, I can finally see what your pupil is truly capable of, and which of our successors will come out on top." He said to himself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OOC: what the hell's going on ? lol

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Black Michiko
OOC: what the hell's going on ? lol

OOC: You've missed so much x__x The last time you were here was...Shark Turf, I think? We've already moved onto the next arc, the Solace Pirates are fighting in the Blood Tournament in Spirit World, Class X has recently arrived and started killing the Gods in Spirit World. Right now, Michiko is with Matt (A fellow member of Class X), and the Solace Pirates are fighting in the final round of the tournament

Bashful Tycoon

OOC: this is taking way to ******** long >.<

Blessed Werewolf

10,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Aaron_Weilder
OOC: this is taking way to ******** long >.<

((ooc:I agree....))

Dangerous Gekko

Aaron_Weilder
Road Kizakame

Roxion took the punch to the face and staggered back." Ok fine....we can play like that" Roxion absorbed a large amount of spirit energy into his fist. " I'll explain. You see this fist of mine, it has the ability to absorbe spirit energy from the air as you've probably noticed. But..it can also steal spirit energy from my opponents simply by touching them until eventually they're sucked dry. That's why I tapped you earlier. Didn't you notice?" he said holding up his modified fist

"Well then, I guess this means I have to be quick." She said while turning her saw into a ball of light then reforming it into an axe. Road then slammed the head of the axe into the ground, creating a shock wave. It also detonated all the land mines
ooc: i didnt mean to create a shock wave

Bashful Tycoon

Road Kizakame
Aaron_Weilder
Road Kizakame

"Well then, I guess this means I have to be quick." She said while turning her saw into a ball of light then reforming it into an axe. Road then slammed the head of the axe into the ground, creating a shock wave. It also detonated all the land mines
ooc: i didnt mean to create a shock wave
OOC: Lol i see what you did there
" What the he-" Roxion was cut off by the explosions. As he yelled the brightness from the explosions covered his body and seemed to have been defeated. Following the explosion roxion was layed down in front of road with his body slightly burnt. With the the little strength he had left he grabbed road's ankle and began to suck her spirit energy. " This isn't over...not by a long shot"

Greedy Businessman

Shaoken would sit in the stadium with his arms crossed and eyes locked on the fight "were approaching the final battle, and i will finally get to show tobi the full extent of my power" shaoken thought to himself while grinning with excitement, cracking his nuckles and popping his neck.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi looked up at the stadium to see Shaoken, and arched his eyebrows slightly. "Hmmm..." He felt very uneasy around the man, and was unaware of his capabilities, and how much of a threat he would serve Tobi in the final battle.

Bashful Tycoon

Aaron walked down the hall to the medical center until he found the correct room. He knocked on the door and walked in " Yo!" he said walking in the room." Figure i'd stop by to see how you were doing. I brough some flowers....but only 2.. you wouldn't how damn expensive these things are here". he said dropping them in a vase.

Dangerous Genius

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Loire looked at Aaron as he entered the room where an injured Sly was held. "Well, it's nice of you to stop by. I take it you haven't fought Team Shinryu yet?" She deducted, having stayed with Sly to keep him company rather than watch the final match.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games