Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
Captain Tobi99
Aaron_Weilder
Aaron was walking back to the stadium until he fell to his knees clenching his head in front of Aly . "GRAHH" Aaron screamed as his head was being filled with images he did not understand " W-What...is this?" He fell over unconcious after the cycle of images ceased

"Aaron, are you ok?!" Aly knelt down to comfort him, not able to understand what the situation was.

Meanwhile, seeing that he was in Road's protection and therefore wasn't likely to be killed off by Team Shinryu before their match started, Tobi soundly slept while terrible events transpired, none of which the Solace Pirates were strong enough to stop.
Aaron began grunting while unconsious. He then half opened his eyes to see Aly standing over him.

Han put Athena in a choke lock forcing Ribiku to hold his Attack " Na uh uh. I'd hold out with the punching if i were you. I'm the least of your worries." He looked into the corner of Athenas eyes. " Tell me love. What is your favorite color?"

Athena struggled as she tried to release herself from Han, not bothering to answer his question. "Don't worry about me..!" She told Ribiku, who didn't notice Sky take a swing at him from behind. Seeing that the attack would surely kill Athena if Ribiku moved, he blocked with his lance, creating a shockwave strong enough to send the entire house to rubble. Family pictures, specifically of the Solace family in their younger days, spread everywhere.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Zeus chuckled soundly, with his deep voice echoing. He turned around, and stopped smiling. "Hmm? Who are you?" He asked, having no clue who this mystery man was.
Sai smiled " Who am i?" Sai stepped forward " I was a warrior. I was man. I was a person. I was dreamer. I was...Sai Abhurama." Said resred his large sword in across his shoulder " But now I am only half the man i used to be."

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
The smoke would clear around the arena revealing only the still living body of Sly. There was nothing else visible on the battlefield. Not a single trace of Datenshi remained...

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Jin Setumi
The smoke would clear around the arena revealing only the still living body of Sly. There was nothing else visible on the battlefield. Not a single trace of Datenshi remained...

In response, the members of Team Hades crowded around Sly, immediately taking him to the nearest infirmary.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
Captain Tobi99
Aaron_Weilder
Aaron was walking back to the stadium until he fell to his knees clenching his head in front of Aly . "GRAHH" Aaron screamed as his head was being filled with images he did not understand " W-What...is this?" He fell over unconcious after the cycle of images ceased

"Aaron, are you ok?!" Aly knelt down to comfort him, not able to understand what the situation was.

Meanwhile, seeing that he was in Road's protection and therefore wasn't likely to be killed off by Team Shinryu before their match started, Tobi soundly slept while terrible events transpired, none of which the Solace Pirates were strong enough to stop.
Aaron began grunting while unconsious. He then half opened his eyes to see Aly standing over him.

Han put Athena in a choke lock forcing Ribiku to hold his Attack " Na uh uh. I'd hold out with the punching if i were you. I'm the least of your worries." He looked into the corner of Athenas eyes. " Tell me love. What is your favorite color?"

Athena struggled as she tried to release herself from Han, not bothering to answer his question. "Don't worry about me..!" She told Ribiku, who didn't notice Sky take a swing at him from behind. Seeing that the attack would surely kill Athena if Ribiku moved, he blocked with his lance, creating a shockwave strong enough to send the entire house to rubble. Family pictures, specifically of the Solace family in their younger days, spread everywhere.

Han then threw a splash of purple paint on Ribiku's leg " la vernice ancoraggio!" the paint formed a seal that glew when activated " Don't try moving it. It's useless. Once my seals been activated you stuck like an Old Ball n' chain" He said laughing

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder

Han then threw a splash of purple paint on Ribiku's leg " la vernice ancoraggio!" the paint formed a seal that glew when activated " Don't try moving it. It's useless. Once my seals been activated you stuck like an Old Ball n' chain" He said laughing

Ribiku grasped his leg, unable to move from his place. He turned around, realizing that Sky escaped completely unharmed from the shockwave, closing in on him with intense speed. Was this the end...?

In just an instant, a blinding flash of light appeared, and a few strands of Sky's hair were cut off, as something blew right past her, even surprising someone as powerful as her. "...." She looked back, and glared intensely. In response, the thing that blew past her, the demon, glared back, with his black daito drawn. "I've come her to put an end to this.....Sky." The demon, Shade, announced, as the two former flames met once again after hundreds of years of departure.

To Be Continued...

Shade:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sky:
User Image

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder

Ribiku grasped his leg, unable to move from his place. He turned around, realizing that Sky escaped completely unharmed from the shockwave, closing in on him with intense speed. Was this the end...?

In just an instant, a blinding flash of light appeared, and a few strands of Sky's hair were cut off, as something blew right past her, even surprising someone as powerful as her. "...." She looked back, and glared intensely. In response, the thing that blew past her, the demon, glared back, with his black daito drawn. "I've come her to put an end to this.....Sky." The demon, Shade, announced, as the two former flames met once again after hundreds of years of departure.

To Be Continued...

Shade:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sky:
User Image
Han raised an eyebrow in confusion " Demon, who is this Hethen?" He said throwing Athena on the ground

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shade ignored Han, and lowered his daito. "Why are you allied with them? With Class X?" He demanded, seemingly infuriated.

"What the hell do you care?" Sky answered, equally as furious, as she swung a huge crescent slash at Shade, who narrowly dodged. Seeing that he dodged, she kept slashing away at him, with her fury increasing and being more evident. "JUST DIE!!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, with her attacks becoming more powerful and more unstable, practically destroying the area in front of her.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Shade ignored Han, and lowered his daito. "Why are you allied with them? With Class X?" He demanded, seemingly infuriated.

"What the hell do you care?" Sky answered, equally as furious, as she swung a huge crescent slash at Shade, who narrowly dodged. Seeing that he dodged, she kept slashing away at him, with her fury increasing and being more evident. "JUST DIE!!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, with her attacks becoming more powerful and more unstable, practically destroying the area in front of her.
Even Han was shaking at the immense power sky was putting out " What is she crazy?! She'll bring all of us down along with this wretched structure!" Hand cuffed his hands together. "Arcobaleno Barriera! Rainbow Barrier!" A paint barrier surrounded him and hardened to protect him from sky's blows. " This is not good...Datenshi is not going to like what she's caused!"

Prophet

While running with yukio and kyi, Rikine stopped and looked around. " Wait! Where is everybody else!?"

Bashful Tycoon

Ven came into the hotel room where Elizabeth was showering. Ven Banged on the door to the bathroom " Will you hurry up! You've been in there since i left!" he said getting frustrated

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
Ven came into the hotel room where Elizabeth was showering. Ven Banged on the door to the bathroom " Will you hurry up! You've been in there since i left!" he said getting frustrated

"Oh, shove off!" Elizabeth protested, exiting the shower with a towel around her body. "Where are they in the tournament? Did they beat Team Hades?" She asked, referring to Team Solace.

Meanwhile, Kyi looked around, only noticing Shikimaru, Jin and Lucas exit. "There they are!" She shouted, running toward them. Not once has she been able to hold a conversation with Shikimaru, but hopefully she could at least give it a try.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder

"Oh, shove off!" Elizabeth protested, exiting the shower with a towel around her body. "Where are they in the tournament? Did they beat Team Hades?" She asked, referring to Team Solace.

Meanwhile, Kyi looked around, only noticing Shikimaru, Jin and Lucas exit. "There they are!" She shouted, running toward them. Not once has she been able to hold a conversation with Shikimaru, but hopefully she could at least give it a try.
Ven sat on the couch chewing a donut " You might wanna put on a longer towel next time" he took another bite. " What you mean your boyfriend? According to what i heard they won before a bunch of crazy s**t went down."

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"He's not my boyfriend anymore, lay off!" Elizabeth retorted, throwing a bottle of shampoo at his head.

Meanwhile, Char entered the room, having bought two new pistols from the market. "Hey, guys." He smiled casually, with Wyatt entering after him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff