Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
With no other way of defending himself, Vincent put his blade before him, once again hardening its steel defense with his energy, as he prepared to fend off against the Mizu Gaeshi technique.

Shikimaru kept calm, keeping a poker face as usual. "I need to find a tight exit. Fang's group was our last hope, and most of them are already dead. If we die here, everything we fought for will be for nothing." He thought to himself, as he used his plasma whip to keep Orochi at bay, distancing himself as much as he could.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Meanwhile, Tobi, Rikine and Dess finally arrived at Sanctuary, seeing Ada and Hachi still fighting Jack O'Lantern and Aquarius, and Kiro still fighting Sky. "I'm surprised nobody keeled over yet." Tobi said, noting a lot of the bloodshed that they'd seen recently. Once he noticed that Road was near Ada and Hachi, he immediately bolted toward her. "I'll be damned if any of my nakama die today!" He thought to himself, as he prepared to interfere in Ada/Hach's battle with Jack/Aquarius.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Stripping himself of his jacket, he provided a blind spot for all four fighters, as he swiftly snatched Road and made his way toward an escape route.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: Going to substitute for Ada and Hachi, I'm practically doing this whole RP by myself

As Tobi tried to escape, Ada tackled him, punching him in the face. "Not too fast!"

However, the dropping her guard would prove useful for Aquarius, who pulled back his bow and aimed at Ada. "Water Arrow - Sink" He announced, in an attempt to drown Ada in the encasement of his arrow, which transformed into a large ball of water by collecting oxygen in the air, increasing its size.

While it would appear that Ada was on the verge of drowning, she quickly shapeshifted into a fish, developing gills. Jack O'Lantern moved in to strike at the water ball, but was instantly blocked by Hachi. "She's not your only opponent in this battle." He stated, casting a thin shield to separate them. He looked over to Tobi, who had recently recovered from Ada's punch. "If you plan to escape, do so now. I won't give you a second chance."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi was bewildered by the fact that Hachi was letting him go. He had no time to think, however, as he quickly grabbed Road and fled. "Why are they just letting me escape with Road? Don't they need Yokai for their plan?" He thought to himself as he ran across Sanctuary, trying to find an ally to heal Road and himself.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
shikimaru69
With no other way of defending himself, Vincent put his blade before him, once again hardening its steel defense with his energy, as he prepared to fend off against the Mizu Gaeshi technique.

Shikimaru kept calm, keeping a poker face as usual. "I need to find a tight exit. Fang's group was our last hope, and most of them are already dead. If we die here, everything we fought for will be for nothing." He thought to himself, as he used his plasma whip to keep Orochi at bay, distancing himself as much as he could.

As Vincent defended himself, the blade that Jin held began to glow a faint red, almost as if it were ready to fight. "Let's go!" He howled, as he swung Oboromuramasa, his most vicious sword using Mizu Gaeshi.

===================================

Orochi would watch Shikimaru carefully as a green glow would slowly envelop himself. "You won't survive here, Kitsune. I'm holding all the cards now." He said, as he swung his sword, releasing four waves of energy at Shikimaru.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Solace Pirates is taking a month long break neutral
Now....Shall we begin?

Bashful Tycoon

Izanagi the God
Now....Shall we begin?
OOC: it doesn't really make sense for you to pop in during the middle of the plot

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Assuming it continues, mind you. This can be a bit of a side story
Do you accept my offer, or no?

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Izanagi the God
Do you accept my offer, or no?

OOC: Of course we do.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
(ooc: What was the offer?)

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
100 yen! final offer.

(What is that... a dollar?)
I offer a challenge to see who's better. My team versus your own. May the best man win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff