Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
Aaron was still sound asleep in front of loire. He grunted and squirmed a little bit, as if he were having a bad dream." Extra..bacon please" he grunted in his sleep before continuing to snore loudly

Loire smirked as she watched Aaron sleep, but noticed two entities with high spirit energy behind her. "Huh?" She turned around, and noticed Shade and Aly. "You..." She pointed at Shade, who raised an eyebrow. "I've seen that face before."
Aaron sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked over to see Shade and Aly standin in front of Loire. His visoion was a bit blurry and he was stil sleepy " Shade..Aly? W-What are you guys doing here?" he asked rubbing his head

"We've come to see how you were doing. Did you fight yet?" Shade asked.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
Aaron was still sound asleep in front of loire. He grunted and squirmed a little bit, as if he were having a bad dream." Extra..bacon please" he grunted in his sleep before continuing to snore loudly

Loire smirked as she watched Aaron sleep, but noticed two entities with high spirit energy behind her. "Huh?" She turned around, and noticed Shade and Aly. "You..." She pointed at Shade, who raised an eyebrow. "I've seen that face before."
Aaron sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked over to see Shade and Aly standin in front of Loire. His visoion was a bit blurry and he was stil sleepy " Shade..Aly? W-What are you guys doing here?" he asked rubbing his head

"We've come to see how you were doing. Did you fight yet?" Shade asked.
" No i have't. Who knows how far in the matches they are. Nevermind that, where the hell have you two been? Especially you Aly, you just left out of nowhere!" he demanded

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Tee hee. I was just sightseeing." Aly giggled. "Nothing you need to worry about." She added.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"Tee hee. I was just sightseeing." Aly giggled. "Nothing you need to worry about." She added.
" Well as long as you hadn't gotten your self killed. And anyway it's not me you should be worried about. It's team shinyru we're up against os i'd imagine the others are having difficulties." Aaron layed back down in the grass and looked at Loire " Loire, do you know these two?"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"That man...I've seen his face a few years ago." Loire gulped loudly. "I remember those eyes anywhere." Her heartbeat increased. "It was the same day Tobi went missing for well over a year that I saw him."

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"That man...I've seen his face a few years ago." Loire gulped loudly. "I remember those eyes anywhere." Her heartbeat increased. "It was the same day Tobi went missing for well over a year that I saw him."
" What's going on? Do you guys know eachother?" Aaron asked confused

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"We're brief acquaintances is all." Shade finalized, walking past Loire and Aaron. "Well, shall we continue to the stadium?" He looked back at them, with eyes showing that he was hiding something big.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"We're brief acquaintances is all." Shade finalized, walking past Loire and Aaron. "Well, shall we continue to the stadium?" He looked back at them, with eyes showing that he was hiding something big.
" Sure lets.." before Aaron could finish he fell right back asleep due to exhaustion and snored like a baby

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Meanwhile, in the stadium, Dess perpared for his big match. He stepped up onto the arena, to notice that Kensai, Shaoken's right hand man, was already waiting for him. "You're fighting so soon?" Dess batted an eye.

Kensai grinned, resting his sniper rifle on his shoulder. "You seem like an interesting fighter. I was rather pleased by your fights with Sora and Naraku." Kensai replied. "And although it'd be fun to fight the Captain or his little blonde friend, my orders are to take care of the one with the highest bounty in the crew. The Angel of Death." Kensai explained, grossely pronouncing Dess's epithet.

As the match begun, the two warrriors exchanged a menacing look. Without a second to waste, Kensai began firing at Dess with extreme precision, aiming for the eyes. However, Dess managed to narrowly dodge each attack, though this made him easy to be caught off guard. Continuing to fire at Dess, Kensai ran around him, hoping to find a blind spot that would help end the match quicker. However, as soon as he found that blind spot, Kensai seemed to have run out of bullets. "..What?!"

Using this opportunity to strike, Dess used his Angellic wings to fly toward Kensai, and engage in hand-to-hand combat. As Dess punched toward Kensai with a flaming fist, Kensai blocked the attack with the side of his sniper rifle until it was reduced to rubble. With nowhere left to hide, Kensai rolled away from Dess, and seized a pistol from his belt, shooting multiple times at Dess. Although these weren't normal bullets, Dess seemed to be kept in place, as Kensai was using a paintgun. "What the-?!" Dess tried to move, but was swiftly kicked in the chest by Kensai.

Kensai:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kensai laughed, as he watched Dess struggle to get up. Seeing that a contenstant was down, the announcer started the count. "One....Two...Three..." He began, much to Dess's frustration. "Damn....what a cheap trick." Dess thought to himself.

"Don't bother counting, with how much hardened paint I've covered his body with, I'd be shocked if he got out within an hour." Kensai chuckled, while making his way off of the arena. However, before he could do so, Dess emerged from the ground, with hardened paint shattering in different directions. As Kensai slowly turned around, he grinned. He finally got to witness first-hand what he could only dream of someday killing. The true Angel of Death.

Dess:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
" Sure lets.." before Aaron could finish he fell right back asleep due to exhaustion and snored like a baby

Loire had no choice but to carry Aaron back to the stadium to watch Dess fight Kensai

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Captain Tobi99
Road Kizakame
Captain Tobi99
Road Kizakame
"I appreciate the complement of being referred to as high ranking demon, but alas I am not one of them" She replied softly

"Huh? Really?" Tobi scratched his cheek in confusion, until Kenji quickly took over. "You can't fool me, Oni, I can smell the scent of a Yokai. Even though you otherwise reek of humans." Kenji held his nose, not able to stand the smell of humans.

Road chuckled,"Well it was worth a shot. What I meant to say was; I lost my horns and with it my powers so I have become an embarrassment to all the other yokai."

"I see. Why'd you lose your horns?" Tobi questioned.

"I bet Kenji knows the awnser, ask him." She said facing away from Tobi

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Road Kizakame
Captain Tobi99
Road Kizakame
Captain Tobi99
Road Kizakame
"I appreciate the complement of being referred to as high ranking demon, but alas I am not one of them" She replied softly

"Huh? Really?" Tobi scratched his cheek in confusion, until Kenji quickly took over. "You can't fool me, Oni, I can smell the scent of a Yokai. Even though you otherwise reek of humans." Kenji held his nose, not able to stand the smell of humans.

Road chuckled,"Well it was worth a shot. What I meant to say was; I lost my horns and with it my powers so I have become an embarrassment to all the other yokai."

"I see. Why'd you lose your horns?" Tobi questioned.

"I bet Kenji knows the awnser, ask him." She said facing away from Tobi

Inside Tobi's subconscious, Tobi turned to Kenji, only to see Kenji snicker. "What a pathetic story." He'd say, before whispering a summary of the story into Tobi's ear, causing Tobi's eyes to widen.

Bashful Tycoon

Aaron freed himself from loires ' thanks but I'm gonna train more I'll catch up later. he said walking back

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aaron_Weilder
Aaron freed himself from loires ' thanks but I'm gonna train more I'll catch up later. he said walking back

Loire groaned as she watched Aaron go back to the training spot. "Ugh, men are such idiots sometimes."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff