Noted 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

Playful Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ѕ ђ ℓ ץ η

User Image

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sarrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

ocation: Outside
s
peaking with: Darius
m
ood: Confused
a
ttire: Racerback Tank Top, Casual Denim Shorts, and Tennis Shoes.
The Nökkenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her heart had started beating at a slower pace as she as Gen spoke up again to her. Some how what she said helped ease her troubles to a point. Now really the only thing she was worried about was the mark on her lip and the small poking she received just a moment ago. She thought it odd for someone to come running up randomly and poke them, especially in the current predicament, but she decided to not think too much on it. She had other things to worry about as of right now. Like what could actually be going on in the mind of that red head. Some how, she felt like Gen just might be able to get it out of him but she really didn't want to send her companion on a mission to find out just for her own sake.

She slowly shook her head and smiled. "I appreciate your kindness but you really don't need to do that." She said in a hushed tone being modest. Wish wasn't one to announce things or make a huge deal about something that bothered her, but what just happened here with Darius was different, wasn't it? She didn't exactly have control over what happened, and she didn't mind that. She just wished that the red head would talk to her about what was going on. But she knows all to well that for some people, getting inside their head, was too much to ask. And she didn't blame him for it. His mind was his own to show or hide from other a he pleased. And if this was just a casual happening, then she didn't need to know how he felt about every little thing. Wanting to know is a whole other monster though, and that he might not be able to control either to a point.

Blue eyes watched as the woman before her leaned away for a moment to look upon the soar that Wish had put on her own lip. She shrugged slightly and waved it off as nothing to worry about as Gen's hand stopped moving in her hair. Making an assumption she figured that their little talk was over with. But she couldn't help but feel slightly unsettled as she noticed the vampire sucking on her own bottom lip. When Gen's voice slipped into her ears again Wish smiled, not understanding exactly what she meant by helping her with the cut lip. Needless to say it didn't take her long to figure it out. Seeing as how the woman moved fast enough to keep Wish move slipping out of her hold.

It was even faster than a split second that Gen had Wish's mouth against hers, gently sucking on the injured flesh. The hot blush that had left her cheeks just moments ago returned at what seemed like Gen was kissing her. Wish felt chills run down her spine as Gen's tongue made its entrance between her lips. Confused and not knowing what to do she didn't really respond, her hand going lip in the woman' hair. It was at that moment that she felt a strange sensation wash over the soar lip making the slight pain dissipate. She blinked once and then twice realizing that what had just happened came to an end and Gen was leaning away from her speaking in what most would call a mother's tone of voice.

Instinctively Wish's hand quickly lifted up and glided her fingers across her lip. The small cut was gone! She smiled at Gen and then thanked her. What had just happened had nothing to do with attraction or "kissing". This person literally had just fixed the small nick on her flesh like it was nothing. Truly amazing, she had to know what she was. "I hope you don't take offence to this but... what species are you?' The Nokken looked over the Vampire sitting before her trying to figure it out. She noticed that Gen enjoyed the blood on her lip more than any normal person so she had a hunch, but her hunches usually are wrong. And if this hunch was right, that meant Gen does a good job of hiding her fangs from others.

"Whoa, hey!!"

Blue eyes looked up to notice that Darius had obviously seen what had just happened and was now.... wait, why is his face so red? She lifted an eyebrow in question at him before looking back to her companion, same questioning look. Maybe Gen was right in the first place. There was obviously something else bothering him that he wasn't letting up to.. maybe she'll finally know. She smiled slightly and looked back up to Darius who was laughing nervously and scratching the back of his neck. She couldn't help but to think he was acting extremely cute.. And the way he reached for her, it made her heart thump for a moment before she got control of herself again. Calm and cool.. don't let him see you falter. She thought to herself as he turned towards Gen and spoke before turning back to her.

"can we talk?" She tilted her head up to get a better look at his face trying to read anything that might be settling on the outside of his features. When she gave up on trying to read him she nodded her head and slowly stood up, not pulling her wrist from his hand. "Yeah, lets go outside." She said quietly leading the way. She was eager and nervous to find out what he had to say. She almost felt like it was going to be either really good, or really bad. Either way all she could think about was how he reacted to seeing her being 'kissed' by another person. His face had gotten so red. She loved it. Too bad she couldn't keep her and Gen's little secret between them.. Wish couldn't keep from him that they weren't really kissing.

So once they were outside again she looked around trying to find a quite place to talk, preferably where there weren't a lot of people. Once she found it she stopped walking and turned back too him. "I just want to let you know, what you think you saw wasn't what you really saw." She admitted right off the bat, hoping that if that was bothering him it might put him at some kind of ease. If he didn't believe her then well.. that was a whole other problem because sometimes you just couldn't explain what really happened. Like just a moment ago, anyone that saw that will think they kissed. But only Gen and herself know the truth. "So.. what did you want to talk about?" She tried hard to keep her composure and to prepare for what ever it was that he was about to say.. praying that it wouldn't hurt her anymore than she was already hurt.

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dancing through life
No need to tough it
When you can sluff it off as I do
Nothing matters
But knowing nothing matters
It's just life
So keep dancing through.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

☼ The Human Male ☼

☼ I know we barely know eachother, but I'm here if you need me. ☼

He carries the act so convincingly
The fact is sometimes he believes it
He can be happy with the way things are
Be happy with the things he's done

Theme 1 ,Theme 2 (<--Change all the female pronouns to male)
Body Type
ponytail

Darius wasn't used to being lead anywhere, so it took him by suprise when Wish began walking ahead of him outside, but that was the least of his worries. This was driving him crazy, how could she just kiss that woman-- "I just want to let you know, Wish's voice pulled him back in from his thoughts, "what you think you saw wasn't what you really saw." Darius raised an eyebrow and frowned. "What do you mean, 'it wasn't what I saw?' I saw you kissing that woman, how do you mistake that, Wishlyn?" He snapped. His embarrassment had given way to anger, and a hint of betrayal."Good, give the playboy a taste of his own medicine, is that it?! What did you think you were doing, Wish?! I mean, yeah, flirt with whoever you want, but Jesus Christ, we just--... I took it from you. Is that it? You're trying to get back at me for taking something like that from you, because you know I couldn't be the man you want me to be? And because I walked away, you want someone to love on you, right? Why don't you find that guy you wer with last night, huh? Or why dont I just take you again right here, and be the bad boy you thought I was to begin with; the womanizing p***k women tend to flock to?"

He shoved her against the side of the house and kissed her roughly, gripping her wrists tightly above her head with one hand and sending his hand up her shirt slightly.

Where: the kitchen
Wearing: This outfit
With: Wish
Feeling: Flustered. Very very flustered.
Roommate: None

Serenity Achkey
biggrin
User Image

Allura Seraphine Le Fay
τнε ♀ ƒąε

Allura, Sera, or Fay as people often called her, had been humming a soft tune to herself, entranced by the sunlight spilling over her glistening skin. She had her eyes shut, and her legs folded under her. While she did not visually see this, there were small butterflies attached to her hair, some even feeding from the nectar from wildflowers. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ears, she exposed small, points. They were not as prominent and long as an elves, they were still pointed. Strangely enough, no one had ever confused her with being one. It must have been the fairy dust that gave her away. That or the transparent wings she sometimes had out on display. She was not going to lie. She indeed had a part of her that was a hopeless romantic, but she did not want to be tied down by marriage. That is where her parents came in, forcing her into the train wreck of a household she was staying in. She had to keep telling herself that she would at least have a lover at the end of all this. That is, if they didn't end up resenting one another.

With her eyes still closed, a soft breeze blew by carrying the sweet scent given off by the flowers around her. She was in a tranquil state when a piece of paper of some sort blew into her lap. It remained there for a moment until a nearby butterfly flew onto it and began resting it's wings. Opening one eye, she stared down at it. Seeing her full name written out on the top, she quickly snatched it up. The butterfly then crawling over to her finger. She held up her little friend as she read the letter aloud. There was to be a tri-part tournament that same day. Furrowing her brows as she read this, she thought, 'There is no way I am exerting myself. Competition just gets ones energies all tangled up...' Narrowing her eyes, the parchment dissolved into a puff of smoke which caused her to crinkle her nose in distaste.

Rising to her feet, she stared at the butterfly on her finger. "Well, well, little friend. Let us go scope out the others, shall we? I have had quite enough sun for this sitting..." She whispered, before spinning on her heel and heading inside. She knew very well anyone watching her walk down the halls would think her a bit off since she was talking to a butterfly, but she didn't seem to care much at all. Her eyes only left her little friend when she heard a handful of voices in the kitchen. Just popping her head in, she tilted it sideways while she surveyed the scene. All she needed to see was the little argument and make out session to steer her in the other direction. Besides, there were far too many people in one room for her taste, so she decided that she would not join them anytime soon. Instead, she continued to wander down the halls in silence.

Where: Garden - Hallway With: Nada Feeling: Curious Wearing: εїз
||OOC: Temp layout.||

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sarrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

s
m
a

Wish looked into his eyes watching as thoughts of her flashed through his mind. She couldn't help but to feel absolutely terrible for having done what she did but she wasn't about to say she wouldn't do it again to have his attention. But.. not this kind of attention. He was angry with her, very angry and hearing the betrayal in his voice broke her heart. So much so that she found herself wanting to hug him and kiss away his problems. But to she knew it wasnt that simple. It will never be that simple.

"We weren't kissing Darius, she healed a cut i got from biting my lip! Because she was pushing me to talk a--" She couldn't even finish explaining herself before he went off on his rant. All she could do was shake her head and frown. He had it all wrong. How did this get him so upset? This couldn't be normal, considering this whole thing they were doing was mutual, or at least it was supposed to be. "Please just hear me out." She pleaded trying to get a word in edge wise but there was no luck. He just kept going, getting madder at her but when he commented about taking her then and there because he wanted to be the bad boy she raised an eyebrow.

She couldn't say that she didn't like that iidea but she had more important things on her mind. Like fixing what she ******** up. "I don't want to be loved on by him i want you!" she snapped the words out before she even realized it. That wasn't exactly how she wanted him to find out but.. oh well, that was up in the air now. She just hoped that might make him stop to let her speak for a moment. Even just for her to say she was sorry. She never thought this would hurt him so badly.

All thoughts were taken from her mind as Darius became very physical, shoving her against the side of the house and holding her wrist up above her head. The short Nokken gasped, looking up at him with big blue confused eyes just as his mouth smashed into hers and he kissed her with a furiousity that excited her beyond belief. Closing her eyes and furrowing her eyebrows she made a small noise into his mouth. Shivers ran up and down her skin as she felt his familiar touch beneath the hem of her shirt. She wanted nothing more than to let him ravish her but she knew this was wrong. She needed to help him ease what ever was going on inside him.. but how? "Darius.... She breathed against his mouth.

Distinct Noob

The Reaper
User Image
Jå¢ê Zꥆ§åv

╔╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╗
My soul is full of whispered song;
My blindness is my sight;
the shadows that I feared so long
Are all alive with light.

╚╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╝

Jace came back into the kitchen as Darius seemed quite upset as he was led a fair girl with brown hair out the doorway, him being as nosy as he was, he was about to pipe up but didn't. Something seemed.. Off or wrong about the pair as he let them past out the door. He shrugged as he now noticed the stove vacant. With a happy grin he strode over, grabbing a new clean pan, clearing whatever mess Darius had left out of the way. Jace saw that Rosemary will still not very fond of the idea of breakfast or outside, as e stood there he gave he a happy nod. "Whatever makes you feel most comfortable miss Rosemary. But I do hope you'll decide to join us!" He hoped at some point Rosemary might start to speak up a little bit, she was really cute in that lolita fashion which was something you didn't see everyday and even if only friends, it was nice to have, especially if they were all going to be stuck here for a long while. Of course he was more than happy to have 2 lovely companion though, very different in appearance. Onto breakfast he didn't know what to make for his companions but just in case Rosemary changed her mind, he would make some extra food just to be safe. Just when he was about to get started something poked him in the side, unexpectedly and it gave him a slight fright, and by slight he literally jumped and flailed somewhat in the air. "What the name of all that is relatively awesome in the world was that?!" as he was frightened, his word choice was poor frantically looking around to see whom or what it was. He now felt insecure, would the poke monster come back to torture him in his dream too?! He was not looking forward to sleep tonight..

He turned on the heat for the pan uneasily and a bit nervous about his delusion, and started to search the fridge for ingredients, though when he turned he saw a rather small girl standing on her tip toes looking for something before closing it and opening every random drawer in the kitchen trying to find something. Jace scratched his head a little bit before shrugging, it could hurt right? He tapped the small girl on the shoulder, trying to get her attention. "Perhaps your looking for.. a spoon." he smiled walking over to the drawer just behind her pulling it open. "If a pretty thing such as yourself wants, I'm making some eggs if you would like one." with a playful grin and wink to match he went back to the fridge. Eggs, ham, butter, bacon, fruit, and english muffins. He would make his favorite breakfast food and the one thing he had practiced over and over. He first took a few eggs separating the yolks and the whites, with the yolks and butter he whisked together hollandaise sauce first, after he filled his skillet with a bit of water and took the rest of the eggs putting them in making sure to poach them. With the eggs cooking he started to cut all the fruit e had found turning it all into fruit salad, he then took his separate pan and turned it to medium laying some strips of bacon flat. He took out the fruit salad bowl to the patio setting it in the middle of the round table, it really was a beautiful morning. The sun was warm on his face but there was a soft breeze to keep it cool, he could really live for these kinds of days, he felt so invigorated by them in a strange way.

As breakfast finished cooking he washed his hands taking slices of ham putting them on the english muffins, along with the poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. Eggs benedict complete! He set out the bacon and eggs on the table grabbing a glass and a fork walking back into the house tinging them together. "Breakfast Miss Shae! Also you too Miss Rosemary, if you would like." With a rather playful wink in the girls' direction he turned to go back outside, Jace couldn't help but feel warm after being over a rather hot stove so he sat on one of the chairs, leaning his head back, warm sun, good food, it really was the little things wasn't it? Of course with the food in front of him, he took a few of the eggs benedict and fruit putting them onto his plate patiently, and impatiently waiting for the pair to seat themselves, if they chose.

In the company of: Rosemary and Shea
Wearing: Casual clothes
Feeling: Adventurous and a bit hungry
Body type: x

Mostly filler! yyaayyy

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dancing through life
No need to tough it
Nothing matters
It's just life
So keep dancing through.

User Image

☼ The Human Male ☼

Body Type
ponytail

"Darius..." Her voice was pained and sad and it snapped him back to reality. He stopped kissing her and looked into her blue eyes, which were sad and worried. His face softened and he released her hands, looking down at the ground away from her, unsure what to do. He had been so involved in ranting he hadn't even heard what she had said. Why was he so angry suddenly? He always held it back, always kept his cool, but suddenly... he was becoming something he didn't like... but... "I don't want to be loved on by him i want you!""Wishlyn..." He stepped back and gave her a sad smile."You'll have to forgive me... I don't normally get so... worked up over a girl. And I don't even know you very well, and yet I... He looked away. "And yet I... I had sex with you." The words almost couldn't come out. It was actually painful. "It would have been different if... if I wasn't your first. I don't trust myself to stick around... and for me to be your first... thats just not fair to you..."

Darius couldn't even look at her anymore. He backed away from her and slumped his body against the wall, letting himself slide to the ground. "I... Wishlyn... I want you too... but I am a runner. There is no way for you to come out of this unscathed, Wish. When I told you you were in over your head, I ment it... and this is the mess we're in now." He sighed and scratched his temple. His head was pounding now, and he still felt like a complete jerk.

Serenity Achkey
biggrin

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Current Mood: Nervous
Mischief: Not up to anything right now
With: Speaking to Jace

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"We're all a little mad here"

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Itazura jumps twirling around to see who touched her making her clutch her scythe tighter. Perhaps you're looking for a spoon She looks up at the male, processing what he said then gives him a small nod. "Y-Yes I am." Zuzu grabs the spoon from him, her face flushing softly. "Th-Thank you.." Opening her pudding she takes a bite, the spoon half hanging out of her mouth as she listens to what he says If a pretty thing such as yourself wants, I'm making some eggs if you would like one. "S-Sure.. I wouldn't mind having some.." Zuzu fidgets a bit, watching him as he cooks, feeling too shy to join them when it's finished.

User Image

Itazura OOC

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image

s
m
a

His face,his voice, they way he was acting.. it was so sad. She never imagined that she would be any kind of reason to be upset over. And she hated that he was so twisted inside because of her. Because she was weak. "Stop talking." She said after he finished mentioning something about the mess they were in. She needed to set him straight and she needed to do it right now. "We both walked into this, under a certain set of rules, expectations if you will. I agreed to them, I was the one who didn't tell you I had never been with someone before. Because I didn't care, and I still don't care. That's not special to me, I was going to lose it one way or another and I was sure i'd lose it before I found that 'special' person." She tilted her head watching him. He couldn't even look at her now. She was really starting to get upset with this and really just wanted to find the right words to say. If there were any kind of right words.

She lifted his chin, making him look at her face as she spoke to him. "I never asked you, or expected you to stick around." She said calmly. "I just don't want to be ignored, or shoved aside because you feel you stole something form me. Because you didn't, Darius you gave me something I've never had. A sense of breaking loose." It was true, she knew from the start she couldn't rely on him to be there the way a significant other would be. She also believed that losing your virginity wasn't that big of a deal. "And lets not forget where we are. I was bound to have lost it anyways. And who knows to who. But you were gentle about it. Experienced I guess... Which makes me glad that you were the first."

She let go of his jaw line, looking at him for a moment longer. Until finally she closed the space between them again, wrapping her arms around his shoulders to kiss him. She didn't care right now. She just wanted to taste the sweetness of his lips one more time before she cut him loose. Giving him an out without any consequences. Weather it hurt her or not. She just wanted him to be happy. So she slowly pulled away form him after letting her lips linger on his. She didn't want to stop, she didn't want to say what she was about to say, but she had too. "You don't have to see me anymore if you don't want too.. I didn't know I could upset you so much. That's not what I wanted to do.." She pulled completely away from now.

Slowly she crossed her arms and looked down at her feet, nibbling her lip. "I'm being honest when I say Gen didn't kiss me... She was healing my lips. I had bit it so hard I made it bleed." She frowned slightly, still not looking up as she continued on. "I didn't even notice at first because I was thinking about .. you. She was pressing to find out what the tension in the kitchen between us was.. so I told her." Her shoulders shrugged and she twisted her foot into the dirt, hoping that he'd believe her. Taking in a deep breath she looked up again at him waiting patiently to see what he says. Will he cut her off? Go back to before they walked off the trail in the forest.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas New theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Jace seemed to be a really easy-going and kind guy. She was still not sure what race he was since he had not provided it but she was not one to push him. As she was now walking towards the kitchen she noticed Wish being drug by the wrist, seeing whom was dragging her she noticed it was the human male Darius. As she could tell there was something going on with the two of them, she had no idea just what it was. Maybe they had kind of hit things off or something, but being drug by her wrist, maybe that was not the case. Yes Shea might be a bit nosy at times she never went out of her way to intrude on people, well to her knowledge anyways. As she slowly took some steps into the kitchen she almost jumped in fright when she heard Jace speak rather weirdly. Then he noticed him take notice of his surroundings. She saw a glint of metal as she noticed it belonged to a rather small looking girl. She had a rather cute look about her though, it seemed Jace really was a kind fellow after all. Inviting the girl to join them for breakfast.

Watching as he went back to cooking, she could not help but keep her eyes rather trained on him, the scents coming off whatever he was making, well it was rather incredible. Shea saw the large bowl of fruit salad. Yes that was something she was rather used to having, well eating with her morning meal. Going out onto the patio as she felt her pulse quickening again. No there was no way she was going to have a panic attack now, she had to get outside and breathe in the fresh air. Once outside she took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes. Letting the sun gently touch her skin and help to warm her up a bit. Maybe she should have just stayed in the waterfall all day, no she could not do that since Oriana was leading a group there it would not be peaceful and private feeling. She would wait till later, after everyone else was asleep or something to go back there.

Walking over to the table as she took a seat, "This smells amazing.",she told Jace as she scooped up a rather large portion of the fruit salad. She took a bit of the eggs benedict as well but for Shea she much rather munch on fruit than anything else. She was glad at least, that he did not fix fish for her. Yes Shea may be a Siren, but eating fish was something she did not do, shrimp and oysters and clams even lobster was okay but not fish, she never liked their taste. Taking a bite as her face seemed to light up a bit, a smile upon it, "Wow you really are a rather talented cook."[/color]

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Hungry and still a bit confused on the swirling emotions
Attire: Sheas outfit
Companion(s): Rosemary and Jace as well as Zuzu

User Image

I am a Siren.

Fuzzy Prophet

User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▶
( x ` )
Luna 'Angel' Manami
x x┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
◀╔════════════════╗
The Holy Lady
╚════════════════╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
LOCATION:sitting on the front steps of the house// COMPANY: Birds// Maddox// THOUGHTS: So handsome ~
                                                      IF I could be your Angelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      Protect you from the painxxxxxxxx
                                                      I'll keep you safe from danger Danger~ xxxxxxxxx
                                                      You'll never Hurt again .~xxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

As the angel looked over the demon, she watched every movement he made. From rolling his eyes in a dramatic response to her denied for a 'rain check' to the way his lips moved when he responded in a mono toned voice. Luna's cheeky grin that she had been wearing before quickly turned into a frown when the demon pulled out another cigarette as if it was nothing. She simply watched him, seemingly at a loss for words as he took a few seemingly cocky strides over to her side of the stair's. As he walked his long hair flowed behind him- for a guy it actually looked quiet graceful. Luna felt like mentally cursing at herself for taking such an interest in a demon but what could she do now? She knew she had gotten to far over her head, even for her own comfort.

A sudden jut back was the blue haired angels response as the demon tried to flick his ashes onto her dress.Really?! The ashes missed for the most part but still left a small grey mark around the bottom of her dress, the mark wasn't to noticeable but it was enough to make Luna upset. She almost felt her eyes starting to gloss over with tears before she heard the demon say something. Indeed, this was far from over! She thought to herself as she blinked a few times and then started to open her mouth to reply to the demon. Only to find him whispering in her ear before she could get even a breath out. The angel started to feel her heartbeat picking up as the demons hot breath hit her ear with every word he said. Truth be told however, she was already aware of the fact that he stated into her ear. But that wasnt what she was focusing on right now. It was just his aura being close to her that she was thinking about. She let out a disappointed sigh when he stepped away from her and headed back to his side of the stair's with his cancer stick back between the lips that she so wanted to be tasting right now.

Luna found herself lost in thought, she felt her self clinging onto the demons aura out of free choice. Suddenly another voice snapped her out of it-thank god. She thought as she turned to see a larger women approaching them. At first glance she seemed scary but Luna knew better then to judge before someone had, had a chance to show their true self. The little angel smile at the larger women when she nodded towards her- she would have to take that as a warm greeting for the women merely glared coldly at maddox. When the girl mentioned 'everyone else' Luna remembered over hearing people talking about a hike earlier when she passed the kitchen. She completly forgot about all that had happened mere seconds ago with Maddox as she turned back towards him. Almost as soon as she turned around he asked her if she would like to go on the hike.

Her blue eyes were now crystal clear blue and sparkling with excitement as she ran across the stairs and grabbed his hand. "I would love to! This is going to be so much fun!" Her normal child like innocent self was back on the outside. And she couldn't control her excitement as she half ran and half hovered above the ground her wings flapping every few steps with excitement as she dragged Maddox towards the forest. If she didn't have angelic strength there would be no way that she could even pull someone of the demons size an inch away from the house. Good thing she was the race she was!

IF I could be your Angelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Protect you from the painxxxxxxxx
I'll keep you safe from Danger~ xxxxxxxxx
You'll never Hurt again .~xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ps Her outfit is as pictured

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maddox

ood: Not a big nature buff but okay...
Speaking with: Luna

"What I lust for isn't blood. Who I rely on isn't you. And who you think I am, I'm not... Now, now, before you go running to her, let me tell you. My sister won't save you. Because you see, most people don't understand our lust, or how it works. So, we work together, or sometimes on each other to get what we need. And tonight, honey, that's you. "

User Image

│█║▌│█▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█││█▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌

Maddox couldn't help but notice the growing attention that Luna was giving him. Almost every time he turned his head to look back at her, she already had her eyes on him. For a little while it made him uneasy because right now he wasn't even trying to get that much of her attention. He was just ******** around and she seemed.. to be a tiny bit distracted. But not enough to keep her whits from herself. In fact, when he flicked his ashes at her she jumped back attempting to keep them from scorching her pretty little dress. He just chuckled and carried on with his antics. If she wasn't going to attempt to stop him then he'd just continue on with it. Though the sad look on her face almost urged him to stop. She suddenly went form playful to.. emotional? He blinked a couple times looking at her as he swear her eyes became red and glossy. What was up with this chick? Were all angels just drama queens?

He sighed and puffed out more smoke from his lungs. "You doin alright over there, sugar lips?" His eyebrow raised in question as he watched her space out for a couple minutes. It seemed like she was about to pounce him and he didn't know exactly how to take that. It was pretty impressive on his part.. all he had to do was kiss her once in the bathroom and now she couldn't get enough. Surprise, surprise. When Luna looked away from him out towards the openness he did too, noticing someone walking up to them. He simply lifted his cigarette back to his lips and in hailed, listening to Sin speak up. And the response he got out of Luna was even more of a surprise. She wanted to go on the hike, with him. He wasn't much for nature hikes but he didn't exactly have a choice. She was already running over to grab at his hand.

Mere seconds before Luna did take his hand in hers the Demon dropped his cigarette, stomping it out. Looking up to her he caught sight of her blue eyes wide with excitement. He had to admit that this childish side of her was cute, but, he wasn't big on childish. He liked the more adult side of things. He just smiled at her and didn't say a word as she dragged him away from the house off towards the beginning of the path through the forest. How was she not scared to go in there with him? This angel was seriously starting to marvel him and he was finding himself enjoying it. It wasn't very often that a girl acted like this with him. And as her wings flapped and she glided a couple feet across the ground he mimicked doing the same. She was in a true hurry to get there, and before they knew it they had managed to catch up to the small group. But he had another idea on his mind.

Without hesitation the Demon lifted their hands, lacing his fingers with hers as he unfolded his wing span taking one and then two large swoops, pushing both himself and the angel off the ground and up through the trees. Once they reached a pleasing height he spun around a couple times lifting Luna above him. "I thought this might be better than having to walk that track." He said with a light laugh before letting go of her hand so she could fly on her own. And within seconds he was taking more large wing flaps taking him higher before diving down to glide effortlessly over the trees. He enjoyed using his wings like this and for now it would distract him enough so he didn't try anything funny.. He just couldn't get his sister off his mind. The way she had reacted to seeing him with Luna. What she said.. how he told her he loved her.. But she never responded. Maybe this would be it of their side shenanigans... would she really cut him off like that?

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dancing through life
No need to tough it
Nothing matters
It's just life
So keep dancing through.

User Image

☼ The Human Male ☼

Body Type
ponytail

"Stop talking." She demanded softly. Darius' eyes flicked over to the grass at her feet, the sun sparkled off of each damp blade. She was right, though. They did agree; perhaps not physically, but between the two of them, it was just a mutual understanding, but he didn't hold it against her. Her explanation made sense... but still--

His thoughts were interrupted by a slender hand that reached towards his face, lifting his chin up to look into Wishlyn's eyes. His eyes opened up a bit more. She was so gentle with him, even though he was being a complete p***k to her just before. His head went blank, unsure what he should do or think, only that he was amazed with her; that she was certainly something else, being able to put his nerves to ease like this so easily. She was happy he was her first, and he turned a shade darker, and the first emotion that swam through him was happiness, and then confusion.

Before he could say anything, she leaned into him, closing the space between them as she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips into his. Electricity that sparked at his lips and ran through his veins like a fuse set off another reaction; his eyes went wide and he gasped, anxiety spiking in the back of his head; she was in too deep, she should get away from him before she got hurt-- but then he forced himself to relax. She might not know what was really going on with her, but he wanted to trust her. He knew he wanted her, too, even though he felt he shouldnt, that he would become disinterested shortly and run off to the next person who sparked his interest. It happened every time, so why would this be different, but she didn't expect him to stick around right? That atleast took some weight off of his shoulders, that he wasn't tied down. He could leave when ever he wanted to, and as long as she didn't cling too close, he would stick around for as long as he wanted.

She pulled away and bit her lip, explaining what the situation was in the kitchen and telling him that he didnt have to see her anymore if he didnt feel comfortable with it. At this point... that might be impossible. He, at the very least, wanted to be someone she could run to, who would be there for her, and maybe--

He gave a soft laugh, shifting his weight to get himself up off his seat and putting pressure on the wall behind him with one hand for support as he stood up slowly. He knew how she felt, because it was the same confusion he had felt; the self doubt and the guilt, it wasnt anyone's fault... And there was no way in hell he wouldn't want to see her again."Why would I want that?" He took a step toward her and lifted her chin towards him, looking down at her and giving her a soft smile as he leaned down and pressed his lips firmly against hers, letting them linger a little longer than normal before he pulled away and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I don't think you heard me when I said it before, Wishlyn... but I want you too. I'm not exactly sure how I want you just yet, but naked is always a bonus. He gave her a laugh and leaned into her, pulling her into him with his hand behind her head and around her waist.

OOC: sorry about the post. Its really kinda shitty. been working it over all day, but ive been uber busy.

Serenity Achkey
biggrin

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image

s
m
ood: Confused but happy.
a

The Nökken couldn't help but to smile as she saw the blush cross his cheeks. It was like a small relief filled her lungs and heart. She was starting to get through to him and that made her feel much better. But the excitement from her tiny break through vanished quickly as a gasp came from him. Not like the ones they had back in the forest.. this one was different. I made her nerves ache with concern but that concern melted away with the short kiss they shared. She even noticed that Darius started to relax a little bit too and she was feeling at ease with herself again. Something she said had obviously helped him and now he didn't seem to be so edgy with her. It was like he was two people, but she knew one was true and the other was just a front. Wish hoped that his harder 'womanizing' side was the front. But she had a hunch that this side she was seeing now was truly him. He was just a lost soul, he didn't know what it meant to do things for himself. And she wanted to give him that. If he really wanted her, then she wanted to give herself to him.

Blue eyes looked up from her feet as Darius' shadow moved in her vision. Watching him slowly stand back up against the wall slowly. He gave a small.. laugh? He was laughing now. She furrowed her eyes confused. Why would he laugh with her offering to let him leave. She stayed quiet until his eyes met hers again, "Why would I want that?" The girl felt her heart thud in her chest a couple times as the words ran through her mind. He didn't want to stop seeing her.. He did want to be around her still. She couldn't understand how happy she was to hear that. She should not be this happy. But.. she was. When his fingers grasped her chin gently and she saw that charming smile of his she couldn't help but to smile back, slowly letting her eyelids slip shut as he leaned in. As his lips pressed to hers she felt a rush go through her that was capable of causing light headedness and she couldn't stop her mouth from smiling bigger against his.. lingering there for a moment in their kiss.

When Darius first pulled away from her she had to force back a whine from surfacing but once he put his arms around her it wasn't too hard. What he said with the tight hug only cause her face to light up with embarrassment and happiness. And hearing him speak her name sent chills down her spine that she'd never experienced before. She couldn't figure out why but she just chalked it up to the fact that his voice was super sexy to begin with. "Well then, its a mutual agreement." She stated just as he leaned in and hugged on her tightly, one hand on her hip, the other behind her head. "Don't worry about hurting me.. Be worried about you." She smiled and wrapped her arms around him now, trying to get as close as she possibly can without slithering into his skin. "The only time you need to worry, is if I ever suggest showing you what I look like in my Nökken form." This was always her personal tell tale sign that she may be in too deep. And letting him know it too only gave him access to knowing on his own when to back away.

She thought that giving him that information to hold on too might just help with his own insecurities. If he was so worried about hurting her, then he ought to know what her red flags were,.. right? "That's the most sacred and secret part of me. Besides the scar on my back.. but I'm pretty sure you've already seen that." She was usually uncomfortable with people seeing the scars on her back but it wasn't nearly as big of a deal as showing her Nökken form. The scar only reminded her of her past, which she was sure he'd find out about sooner or later. And not until now had she even thought about him noticing them before.. when they were naked together. She just hoped that they didn't scare him off, because obviously she was a fighter, and a good one when she needed to be. But that would never reflect in her relationships.

She looked away from him to rest her head on his chest gently snug up under his chin. She wasn't sure what else to say, afraid that it might just scare him off. So she kept it simple. "Having you naked for me will always be an amazing bonus." She laughed lightly and pulled her head back up to press her lips on his throat. She was kind of worried though with the fact that he knew he wanted her but he didn't know how. Because she felt exactly the same way. It was like he could feel what she was feeling.. but that was just crazy talk. They were both simply lost souls looking for something different. And Darius was definitely something different. "Its crazy how badly I want you.. your just too damn attractive!" She joked sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
"If that monkey pawing at the reflection of the moon..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
L U N A L E B L A N C
User Image

As Luna sat on the floor, she listened to what the man was saying. He thinks I did this to be in a room alone with him? She thought, and sighed in disbelief at the thought, but smiling at the comment. "It's far more complex than culture shock." She said, before continuing. "Perhaps it'd be best if we talked over some food. I'm not exactly one to eat a lot, but i'm feeling a bit hungry as of now." She finished, looking back up to the man as he placed his hand in his pockets and looked at her.

As their gazes met, she began to feel the nervousness that he felt, and heard a quiet voice in the back of her head mentioning something about someone harassing them. "You're awfully calm..." She mumbled quietly. Luna placed the palms of her hands on the floor and pushed herself up, stumbling slightly, before regaining her balance. "I apologize, just a bit light-headed." She said, looking down before returning to looking at the man.

"No thanks to the offer for your herb offer." Luna said, before looking out towards the main part of the kitchen. "How about that food?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...Could only see himself."

OOC: "sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry"
I was sick with an infection... sad
The Raving Robot

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sir Blaze Creed
User Image
Osiris Φ Nyvek

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable
reserve my right to be afraid
I make mistakes and I am humbled
every step of the way

Quite some time had gone by and a few people came and went while Osiris sat and observed everyone. He was sharing this house with quite a number of odd people. Not odd in a negative way of course, but many sparked his interest. His gaze rested on two women who entered the room simultaneously. Both brunettes, both very attractive in their own right, and both right in front of the shenanigans that was about to occur. Darius must have found something that caught him completely by surprise because his sudden lack of coordination and flustered complexion. Wish seemed as though she was equally flustered. Both of them shared a very awkward interaction before minding their own business again. There must be some back story behind that mess. Perhaps he could find out some time, but for now he was drawn away by a letter that bumped into him. With a curious look he read what it said and then smiled wide. Competition?! Hell yes! Now they were talking. this would be awesome! Think of how many people would be showing off what they had! Oh this was exciting. That was when another male entered the room, looking as though he was dressed for the event as well. His smile went away and he stood up right, the letter dissipating in his hands before dropping back to his sides.

This guy was a Warlock and a strong one at that. He could practically see the aura that surrounded his body. Osiris raised an eyebrow at Damien. Many Warlocks and Witches were formidable without question, but he seemed different, conflicted, or shaken. Most were very calm as their spells were better cast with a controlled mind, but while his expression seemed friendly and his tone of voice was easy going, Osiris knew the difference. He doubted that anyone else would be able to sense this of course, unless they had a very clear connection with a magic similar to him. Different types of magic have a different...make-up than others. To put it simply. Though they were all connected, at their very roots they were designed to be clouded and hard to see to people of other types. A defense mechanism of sorts, to help keep knowledge of them from being gained. Osiris knew the only reason he had the ability to sense this man's aura was because the time he had spent in the Underworld. There was only one thing that link the two. Damien's strength, whether it was all or only a fraction, had a very strong tie with Necromancy.

Most Necromancers were not like the redhead. Often times it's the twisted and tormented who fall to the temptations of controlling and drawing power from the dead or the dying. Of course, there seemed to be much more to Damien than just that, but Osiris had to find out more about him and what linked him to the Underworld. When the other male looked over at Osiris while greeting the others, the blonde returned Damien's small friendly smile. Like Damien, Osiris also had a very good poker face and he displayed nothing on the outside to give away the thoughts that crashed inside his head like waves on the beach. Man, what a mess.

With: The Kitchen Crew
Where: Uh, the Kitchen, duhh.
Wearing: Light blue t-shirt and black track pants.

I want to be a better person
I wanna know the master plan
Cast your stones, cast your judgement
You don't make me who I am.

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////
~~~~~~~~~~~~~/// Crystal Adair ///
~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////

Crystal finished her cinnamon roll and had washed her hands before turning around to lean against the counter, looking around at the remaining inhabitants of the kitchen. The Changeling noted that not everyone had plans to go on the hike, so at least she wouldn't be alone in this big house. Still, she didn't quite like being surrounded by people yet having no one to talk to, it made her anxious to act like a Wallflower, which is not her nature. Surveying the kitchen, Crystal decides to initiate a conversation rather than simply wait for something to happen, setting her sights upon a man with light blonde hair whom was standing alone, seeming distracted with his thoughts.

As she pushed away from the counter, crystal thought of conversation topics she could use to break the ice but decides instead to make coffee, filling two mugs before approaching the quiet man, offering him one of the coffee mugs with a mildly friendly smile - friendly wasn't exactly her style, so it'd have to do. "Hey," she says lightly, trying not to startle him out of his fantasies "You look like you could use this," she suggested as she held the mug out to him. The corner of her mouth twitched into a frown as the scene reminded her of meeting Felix, so she pushes him out of her mind as she looks up at the man she's chosen to keep company, hoping he'd help get her mind off of her troubles.

Themes:
I'm With You
Fall in Love
I'm Not Your Toy

With: Osiris
Room: Batcave Room
Roommate: Mistery(for now)
Wearing: Casual outfit
Thoughts: Someone get that damn elf out of my head, I'm sick of him! -.-
OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to post; busy weekend ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers