Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

» Davey . : . : . : . Brennan «
═════════
Body Type
Voice

As he began to walk, he felt his body begin to soak in the sunlight and get hot. Frowning, and knowing he hated getting his shirts covered in any amount of sweat, he began to pull it off. It seemed his timing was all off today, because as he had his shirt up around his chest, ready to pull it over his head, the orange haired girl jumped down from a tree, almost scaring the daylights out of him.

Thankfully his face didn't register any emotion at all, as per usual. Raising an eyebrow at her, he turned to see that indeed Sin was about five yards behind him. Blinking he slowly pulled his shirt off while looking at her, and then turned back to Oriana. Scratching the back of his head Davey didn't really know what to say. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to be making up for. He had apologized already, and said his peace, it wasn't him that had the problem, but the large Amazon that seemed to have an issue with him.

She constantly thought he was trying to get at her or something. Which normally, he might have been had he not of decided to stray from the normal violent and malevolent route of his ancestors. Sighing he walked closer to Oriana and looked her up and down before looking ahead of her. "I understand your need for everyone to get along. But before you have all the facts about something, try not to say anything, alright?" With that he walked past her and continued to enjoy the hike he was going on.

If he wanted to, he could lead the pack and find the water all on his own, and frankly, it was better than being stuck talking to the Amazon because someone suggest they 'make up'. He wasn't normally such a brazen a*****e, but he felt like he had done nothing to warrant the glares and horribly angry body language from the Amazon. When she was ready to talk about it, he was sure she would and if she didn't, it was no sweat off his back. He did however hope she wasn't going to stay upset with him, he found her rather interesting, and it wasn't hard to just sit there in the room with her. Somehow, no matter how scary she tried to be he felt calm around her.

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
There is no such thing as justice,
All the best that we can hope for is revenge
A hostile takeover,
An absolute rebellion to the end.
This is our battle cry
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I’m giving you a head start,
You’re going to need it,
’Cause I fight like a girl

User Image

User Image

There's a war inside of me
burning red and honestly
any idiot could see
that I killed all the hope that I had

•◘•◘•◘•The Amazon•◘•◘•◘•

•◘•◘•◘•тнe one perѕon ιn тнe world ι ғιnd нardeѕт тo ғorgιve ιѕ мyѕelғ •◘•◘•◘•

body type
voice
Themes: 1 2
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
She walked a few yards behind him, trying to stay as inconspicuous as possible, trying to play out what she would even say to the milkdrinker when they had a chance to talk. She looked up at the sound of loud laughter to find the loudmouth and a greyhaired woman... she looked very familiar for some reason, but couldn't put her finger on how. Catching her eye, the druid jumped down from the tree she was in, looking directly at the amazon and the milkdrinker with a huge, stupid smile on her face. Oh ******** s**t...

"Hey! White top! Sin! I'm glad you were both able to come along. Maybe you two can sort things out!"

Sin glared at the redhead in shock and then slowly turned her attention to the Milkdrinker. ******** s**t, her cover was officially blown... this girl had no idea how to keep her ******** mouth--

Her mental train derailed as Davey paused and turned to look at her. He had frozen into a rather... attractive position in the middle of removing his shirt. Without wavering, he continued to look at the amazon while removing his shirt slowly the rest of the way. Sin's face heated up, furrowing her brows as she looked away from him and to the ground to her left. He was... gorgeous. Wait, did she ******** think that? No, of course not. She would never think something like that about a male... would she? No she couldn't, it was against her nature... then again, she had experienced alot of things here that went against her nature... such as losing a armwrestling match.

She looked back up and saw him walk past the loudmouth, relizing she was letting her chances slip if she didn't talk to him, now that he knew she was behind him, he would probably try to lose her. She ran up close to him and cleared her throat."Milkdri-- ah uhm... Davey... Earlier I-- um... In the bedroom, I--" She muttered, turning red and looking down to the ground. How embarassing could this get?! "Hey listen, um.... i don't hate you." Well... it was a start.
User ImageUser Image

Where:
Wearing: This outfit
With: Mooneyes, Shea, and Rosemary --& Davey and the rest of the hiking group
Feeling: protective
Roommate: Davey

The Mournful Optimist
yum_puddi
dragonprincess_bloom
yum_puddi
Gothic_Redemption
yum_puddi
the raving robot
yum_puddi

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
This is my brand new day starting now
I let go of the things that weigh me down
That rob me of the beauty thats to be found
In life all around
And this is my prayer without ceasing,
the negative releasing
And as I rise above,
my burden is easing

User Image
User Image

~♪~♫~ The Druid Girl ~♫~♪~

User Image

~♫~♪~ “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” ~♪~♫~

“Keep your best wishes,
close to your heart
and watch what happens”

♫ Try to keep up!!! wink (theme)
♪ Other Theme!!
♫ Body type

The boy neared her, and was in the process of removing his shirt when she caught his attention. She was actually very impressed, wanting nothing more than to point out his prominent muscular anatomy, for Huntress knows he would make the perfect subject for study. He turned around and looked at Sin, finishing removing his shirt, and then turned back to Oriana, scratching the back of his head before sizing the druid up and approaching her. "I understand your need for everyone to get along. But before you have all the facts about something, try not to say anything, alright?" She felt her face get hot as he started speaking to her. There was something alluring about his accent, and she bit her lip alittle, the words he said barely registering in her mind as she listened to his words. Hey, BigRed to Space Cadet. Come in Space Cadet. The man's trying to say something and I can't understand it if you don't listen."Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure thing! Have fun, Sin!" ...Something tells me you missed something here. Sin scowled at the girl and signaled to her to cut it out, moving a flat hand back and forth across the amazon's neck.

As she was about to respond to the amazon with something whimsical, she felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to jump a bit. It was the silver haired girl she had been talking to... that she forgot about. She really was an airhead, forgetting someone that quickly. "Sweet huntress, you startled me! Getting used to this... touching thing... was going to be a real challenge. After catching her breath, Oriana smiled at her and, before she could say anything in response, the girl grabbed her hand and lead her into the trees. Oriana's face rapidly changed from ghostly pale to a tomato red, mind was filled with panic, not entirely sure what was going on or why the girl grabbed her like that. Did she do something wrong? If so, why was she acting so nice? "Uh-Uhmn... S-sure, I... I guess?" Whoa, this broad doesn't waste any time does she? Euya chortled mockingly and took off, hoovering over the two women before settling on a branch near where Freya stopped. The girl let go of Oriana's hand and changed her mind, looking about as nervous as she was. "... Yeah, we can do that..." She thought she was in trouble, but it seemed like Freya was just indecisive, leaving her still wondering what purpose grabing her hand had served.

Where: In the branches of a tree
Wearing: this outfit
With: Euya and Freya
Feeling: Happy
Roommate: Nigel

the raving robot
yum_puddi
Seraph of Nephilim
yum_puddi

Fuzzy Prophet

User Image
Elzekiel///////////// Furcas
'The male with the Tail and Horns '
█████████████████ ████████████ ████████
User Image
°How about you get to know me Before you judge me . xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Because xx⋮★⋮xx Maybexx⋮★⋮xxI'm a xxxxxxxxxxxxxx sheepxx⋮★⋮xx in xx⋮★⋮xxwolfs clothing
xxxxxxxxx

The demon was about half way through his waffles when he heard Elizah's footsteps coming into the room. He broke his fascination in infactuation with the wonderful waffles as he looked over at Elizah who had so kindly placed a napkin beside his plate. He was about to thank her but she headed back into the kitchen and popped back out a few second's later with two glasses of water. The demon happily took a small sip washing down some of his waffles before he returned the lady's friendly smile with a warm grin of his own, " They are by far the best waffle's I've had, thank you for making them. And thank you for the water as well as the napkin~ " Once that was said he turned back to the waffles to finish eatting them, which didn't take long. Once he was done he looked over at Elizah, whom seemed to be happily enjoying the waffles herself. He smiled as her hazel eyes went wide in childlike bliss as she dug into the waffles.

Elzekiel served him self the remainder of the fruit salad and ate it happily. About half way through his salad he noticed how most people had left the kitchen area and moved outside, towards or into the forest. Once he finished the piece of apple he had been eatting he turned his attention onto Elizah. " Would you be interested in joining me on the hike after were done eatting? ~ " He asked kindly before bitting into another peice of apple.

ωith ωhσ м ⋙ Elizah -- people in the kitchen ∂σ iηg ωhαt ⋙ starting to eat ωεαriηg this ⋙-- red and black pyjama bottom and a long sleeve black topThinkiηg αвσ ut this ⋙These taste amazing! Maybe a hike would be nice? ƒεεℓiηg ℓike this ⋙ happy

Zoeloveful
                  This sucks but its up c:!!!.

Fuzzy Prophet

User Image
                User Image
                                    Caius Evander

~I ain't just going to be ( )
                                    ~another face in the crowd ( )
                                    ~You're gonna hear my voice ~ →When I shout it out loud!~ ~
                                    ~[
                                    ~LOCATION ( bed room hall way ) ~ COMPANY ( →Myself ) ~~~ MOOD( Donno, pissed, hungry - more or less normal. )

• "~" "~ "

Caius opened his eyes and let out a yawn as he looked around the patio, wasn't he just with people ? Now everyone was gone, Damn it! He cursed at him self in his head. He must have fallen asleep, well that just goes to show how interesting his company must have been- that and how much he liked napping in the sun. He let out a sigh as he pushed himself off the wall and got balenced on his feet. What would he do now? Alot of people had left on the hike, however he didn't really feel like catching up to them. After that cat nap he left like just wondering around the house. Wonder I shall, I might as well get to know my prisons walls well. He thought to himself as he turned and walked into and down the hall way of the house. Passing the kitchen and dinning area he could smell the wreched stench of all the diffrent race's. The smell was so strong it alot gave him a head ache. He hurred as fast as he could walk with out looking weird , to get out of that area of the house. As soon as he made his way into the front area he took the first flight of stairs he saw and started wondering down the hall ways to the bed room's. He wasnt sure where he was going but he just kept walking, taking in the sights of the 'prison wall's'

User Image

Height:
                                  6"2

Weight:
                                  160 lbs

Eye Color:
                                  Blood Red

Hair Color:
                                  Midnight Black

Cai's Voice Actor: His voice ~ L lawliet From Death Note

Cai's Song: Its MY life ~ Bon Jovi
                                  Outfit
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

Damien Anderson

User Image

Damien could feel the tension in the air that surrounded Wish and Darius, but he made note of it and left it at that. Something was off, though he wasn't one to make assumptions. Instead of contemplating it, he made his way through the kitchen, smoothly passing by the others in the room. He collected a glass, a butter knife, a bagel, cream cheese, one apple, and orange juice. Maybe not a breakfast fit for Kings, but Damien was no King. During the time he prepped his food he could feel a pair of eyes practically searing into his flank. To his knowledge the only one who was away from his vision was the blonde man with a shining aura. The Demi God. Oh how he wanted nothing more than to figure out what made the male born half god tick. It brought an excitement inside of him out that made him feel elated and disgusted. You could do it. You know you can. Think of how much you could learn... His body temperature rose and he could feel his hands shake slightly as he fought to keep himself in check. No. I'm not my Father. Stay in control. He can't effect me anymore. I can do it. I have to. His heartbeat was growing faster and his muscles grew tense as he struggled on the inside, no signs to the outside world other than a furrowed brow and trembling hands. He wouldn't let this take over, not here, not now. The small tremors in his hands had died down and he felt his body come back to a relaxed state. There was no way he could risk losing it for even just a moment. The male let out a heavy, but quiet breath and returned to his breakfast making, ignoring the world around him.

Once he had finished, he returned the juice and cream cheese to the fridge and began to eat his bagel. Damien was fairly reserved by nature and enjoyed people watching, but he found himself watching Gen and Wish a bit more carefully than anyone else. It could be blamed on a number of reasons, Gen was his roommate and first interest in the house, Wish was a new friend, but someone who caught his attention unintentionally, they were now getting to know each other after he had just told Gen about his night, or the fact they were making out. Wait what. Damien couldn't take his eyes off the two of them as they shared what he could only describe as 'the number one event in history he would like to participate in'. His body tingled with a different kind of excitement now. A less violent kind of course...well perhaps. When the two ladies broke up their kiss, Damien found himself just a little bit disappointed, but just as confused. The other redhead in the room, Darius, clearly found the sight to be equally surprising. He not only spoke up, but joined the two of them as well. Damien's eyes closed slightly as he waited to see what would happen next. Instead of asking to join the two of them, like Damien half expected him to do, he requested to speak with Wishlyn. She obliged, and lead him outside. This left him with more unanswered questions.

Damien gathered his bagel, apple, and juice before heading over to sit down next to Gen in the seat that Wish had just vacated. After taking a seat and setting his things down he raised an eyebrow at Gen while speaking. "Now, I knew you two would get along, but I certainly didn't think it would be that well." A small smile turned up on his lips, a sign that his words were meant only to tease her playfully. Even if his words were only meant to joke, the curiosity he had was still there.

Where: Bedroom --& Kitchen
Wearing: Fitting black sleeveless shirt and red basketball shorts.
With: Everyone in the Kitchen.

"We all carry these things
    Inside that no one else can see
    They hold us down like anchors
    They drown us out at sea
    I'm scared to get close
    I hate feeling alone
    I can't drown my demons
    They know how to swim"
    User Image
    Osiris Φ Nyvek

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable
    reserve my right to be afraid
    I make mistakes and I am humbled
    every step of the way

Crystal. That was the cute brunettes name who had joined him and gave him the coffee. She seemed quite sweet and her smile got a little more bright when he responded positively towards her. Perhaps she hadn't expected him to react quite as friendly towards her? "The pleasure is mine, Crystal." The inviting tone of his voice never left, not even for a moment. His charm was natural, raw, and powerful, but in all honesty he didn't really try to be charming. It just never went away. The blonde tilted his head slightly when Crystal began speaking of a douchebag and in response the friendly smile he wore turned into a look of sympathy. With his free hand he reached out and lightly placed it on the girls shoulder, meeting her gaze as he did so. "Consider it forgotten. You're here now and that's what counts." He offered a smile and moved his hand comfortingly back and forth on her shoulder for a moment before bringing it back down to rest at his side. Of course there were two sides to every story, and though he believed that this girl was probably wronged in someway, he would have to eventually meet this douchebag and make his own judgement of his character. Until then, he was a douchebag.

Crystal turned the attention onto him now, pointing out that he seemed to be thinking about something when she had come over to him. His expression lightened and he chuckled slightly. "There's just a lot to get used to here. I've come from living with people very rarely to being dropped into a house with a dozen strangers for an unknown amount of time. It's not that I don't want to be here, or that I dislike the situation, it's just a big change." Osiris shrugged his shoulders slightly as he finished his sentence, adding to the 'whatever way the wind blows' attitude that he had. "I do look forward to what will come from this experience, though. Whether it works as planned or otherwise, it will be fun. Not only do they hold these nifty little events for us, but we get to meet a large variety of people. Different personalities, races, genders, sexualities. We all get the chance to explore and experiment in ways we wouldn't have gotten to before. If the outcome is good or bad, matters little to me, as the journey there is my focus." Osiris was definitely a social butterfly and it shined brightly.

With: Crystal
    Where: Kitchen.
    Wearing: Light blue t-shirt and black track pants.

I want to be a better person
    I wanna know the master plan
    Cast your stones, cast your judgement
    You don't make me who I am.

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

As Rosemary took the first bite, she make a little squeak of pleasure. It was warm and buttery and wonderful, and she could not help but eat it quickly. It occurred to her that with her usually having less rich foods, this would make her dreadfully ill later on, but she could not bring herself to stop eating. And, being so focused on eating, she paid little attention to the tiny little girl that approached. It wasn't until there were only a few bites left that she looked up to observe the new person, and froze as she did.

She wasn't actually a little girl, but she had a very youthful air about her, and combining this with the pretty purple hair and horns, Rosemary couldn't help but stare. Not out of fear, as most of her other interactions here had been shaped by, but because this tiny little thing was adorable. It was running though the back of her mind that it was very rude and dangerous to stare, but it wasn't every day you came across someone that looked more like a moeblob anime character than a real person, and pulled it off so well to boot!
    User Image
    User Image
    Allura continued tracing the walls with the fingertips of her free hand, feeling the bumps in the wallpaper almost as if she was reading braille. The message, whatever it may be, clearly left her bored since her hand fell from the wall to her side. Her other hand still was raised to hold the butterfly on her finger. The wings softly fluttering each time she took a step. Humming softly to the insect, she stared intently down at the ground when the got the feeling of not being alone. She had been walking a bit in the hallway, not expecting anyone else to join her, but apparently someone else was approaching.

Spinning on her heel, she turned to face the directions she heard footsteps coming from. The twirl she did caused some faerie dust to fall around her, landing at her bare feet and carpeted ground. 'Hmmm.' She thought as she raised her head, and waltzed up to the man with very light footsteps. He was rather tall, especially compared to the petite fae girl. He also seemed rather bored, for his face didn't seem all that amused. Tilting her head to the side, she studied his face curiously, not yet speaking. There was an aura about him which made it difficult for her to figure out what he was. This bothered Allura, since she was rather skilled with reading into peoples' energies and auras. Clearly, there was something she didn't understand playing here. Squinting, she raised the butterfly on her finger up to his face and stared intently. Finally, she pulled her friend back to her and stared upon it.

A quiet moment went by where she said nothing, and then finally a heavy sigh escaped her lips. "I can't seem to figure you out, my dear. No matter, my name is Allura Seraphine Le Fay."" She said coolly, jumping right into introductions. She figured, why not. She hadn't met anybody yet, so what a better time than now.

Where: Hallway With: Caius & Her little butterfly friend Feeling: Curious - Frustrated Wearing: εїз
    || I figured they could interact a bit, I hope you don't mind. c: ||
    l-N-F-E-C-T-l-0-N

Adorable Beast

User Image
    User Image
                we'll go no more a-roving,
                So late into the night
                    Though the heart be still as loving,
                    And the moon be still as bright..

For the sword outwears its sheath,
                And the soul wears out the breast,
                    And the heart must pause to breathe,
                    And love itself have a rest.

When it came to telling people what she was, Gen was often reluctant to reveal such information. All too often it was followed shortly thereafter by someone overreacting in a very negative manner. But under the circumstances it seemed quite all right to tell Wish, after all the girl had taken the time to get to know her a little first and by now probably had a good idea already anyway. Of course not dear. I'm a vampire. She replied softly, smiling just enough to flash a hint of fang at the girl. She hoped that since they'd been building something of a good relationship, since Wish had confided in her and was already aware that she wasn't human, that there was enough of a foundation that Wish wouldn't think less of her now that she knew. Or at the very least she wouldn't completely lose her head at the news. It helped that whatever Wish was she certainly wasn't human and so it, which gave Genevieve hope that her reaction would not be quite so severe as those reactions given by many of the mortal race when the truth was discovered.

As it turned out Wish hardly had a chance to react to the information at all as Darius barged into their conversation. Not at all. Go on the both of you. She muttered though clearly he was too upset by what had just taken place to care much what Gen might think. At the very least he now wanted to talk, and while emotions were running high and there might be some yelling, at least a line of communication had been opened, which was more than they had before. Perhaps now those two crazy kids would be able to work things out, or at least come to some kind of understanding so they wasn't such an obvious tension whenever they were together. Before Gen could do more than tip her new friend a wink and a bit of a smile the pair was headed out the door hand in hand. the vampire silently wished the pair luck, sincerely hoping they would be able to work things out.

Even as the pair was leaving several others went about coming and going, apparently having decided to take their meal outside rather than eat in the kitchen where it was getting rather crowded or in the dining hall where things might seem too formal. Genevieve ignored most of these as none seemed inclined to stay and talk. Only one small girl all dressed in ruffles managed to catch her eye, and that only briefly. This girl had a look about her that reminded Gen of someone she once knew, someone she had been quite fond of. The vampire looked away quickly before the stab of sadness and guilt that had come from the memory could register on her features. Whoever this new girl was she was not Lavinia and never would be.

As her gaze traveled quickly around the room Genevieve began to feel a little awkward and out of place being the only one there neither eating nor conversing with anyone. Even the attractive blonde man that had previously done nothing more than watch those around him was now conversing with a green eyed brunette over a cup of what looked to be coffee. Clearly if she was to stay here she would need to get used to being in groups such as this, but for now she still felt a bit out of place. It had been alright when Wish had been there to talk to, but now that she was on her own it felt like she would be better off seeking some other location, perhaps even going back to her room to try to find something suitable to wear for the days activities. At one time Genevieve had frequently attended parties and social gatherings, but the last three years had taken their toll and it felt as though this was something she would once again have to get used to.

At least Damien was there as well. Her eyes sought him out only to find that he was already approaching, meal in hand to take the recently vacated seat at her side. She gave him a warm smile as he sat down and arched a brow in her direction, curiosity in his eyes. Unlike the human, Damien showed only interest in the display he'd just seen without any of the jealousy or anger that Darius had displayed. A twinge of disappointment ran through her if only for the lack of definitive answers she was left with and it quickly dissipated when she reminded herself that she would have her answers in time and her disappointment was completely unfounded. He smiled and teased her about what had just happened and for a moment she was tempted to let him believe exactly what he wanted to about what had gone on between herself and Wishlyn, but that would hardly have been fair to the other girl. Gen tapped her lower lip lightly just where Wish had bitten herself She was upset and bit her lip a tad harder than she should have. I fixed it for her, that's all... Although now that you mention it... her voice trailed off and the vampire tilted her head so she could peer past him in the direction Wishlyn had just gone. A teasing smile hovered around the corners of her lips as she sucked lightly on her lower lip once more, the sweet taste of fresh blood still lingering there. It's a shame really. She really is a sweet girl, cute too, but I have every reason to believe her interests lie elsewhere, and I never was good at sharing. her smile widened and her expression became more playful as she finished speaking, a sign that she too was only joking. While she did find Wish to be both adorable and sweet, Gen could not at this point say she found herself attracted to the girl, nor did she believe Wish felt any sort of attraction towards her. A friendship might be cultivated certainly, but it didn't feel as though anything more than that was in the cards.

/list] ↘↘

W h e r e
    : Kitchen
    W i t h
    : Kitchen crew
    W e a r i n g
    : Now
    M o o d : playful
    T h e m e : A little drop of Poison

┓ [[OOC: I feel like I'm missing something obvious. BIT OF AN EDIT. because it was bothering me. ]]┏

'.'
    User Image
    Amaris Lyall
    The Werewolf

So, the room wasn't the only improvement that came with the swap. Felix was already proving to be a big step up from her previous roommate. He had a sense of humor, reacted quite well to being smacked with pillows and came across as stable guy. Of course, Amaris couldn't be too sure about that last one. The angel she was originally paired with had acted sane enough... until he went nuts less than an hour later. "Smothering, huh? I'll make no guarantees against that. I don't like making promises that I may not want to keep later," she told him lightheartedly. Honestly though, the elf should be safe from that scenario, unless he developed a habit of falling asleep on the stairs. For now, she was quite satisfied with this new arrangement and still didn't see anything complicated about it.

Amaris settled herself onto her knees in front of the suitcase as she withdrew it from the closet. Pulling back the zipper, her eyes scanned the contents within before removing a tank top and a pair of shorts. Very simple and casual, a huge contrast in comparison to the elegant dress that she still wore from the dance. Still, it was comfortable and easy to move around in, just the way that she preferred it. She had no idea what was going to be thrown at her today, but she was fully aware of the forest around the mansion. New, unfamiliar territory that she was itching to wander around in and explore. The thought of racing and weaving between the trees while she ran through the wilderness was a pleasing one.

She gave a slight tilt of her head as her ears picked up the a soft sound and turned in its direction. For the second time this morning, the house decided to send out more mail. There were two envelopes this time. One drifting in Felix's direction, while the other sailed towards her. Amaris was ready for it this time and caught the envelope before it could bump against her. What now? Today's activity, perhaps? Sure enough, another event was scheduled for today and the werewolf's lips parted in a grin. A competition! "This is an interesting change of pace," she commented aloud as the letter vanished from her hands in a wisp of smoke. With the first day being a one-on-one 'date' between the roommates and a dance for yesterday, she hadn't expected a sports tournament of all things. Maybe she should take a run today to warm herself up.

However, first things first... "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower," she admitted to Felix, glancing down at herself. Not only had she spent the entirety of the previous evening and night in her dress, she'd also worked up a decent sweat from dancing with Cairo. A tender smile appeared on the werewolf's face as her right hand lightly traveled over the fabric of the gown's skirt, recalling her time last night and the one who she'd spent it with. Slowly breaking her thoughts away from it, Amaris looked back up at the elf. "Mind if I lay claim to the bathroom first, or are we going to be the type of roommates who battle it out for our right to use it?"

User Image
    Location:: Her & Felix's Room xxx Company:: Felix xxx Wearing:: last night's dress xxx OoC:: Re-do reply to the first paragraph of this post.

Sir Blaze Creed

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

» Davey . : . : . : . Brennan «
    ═════════
    Body Type
    Voice

His legs carried him leisurely towards the waterfall. It seemed for a moment, as though neither Sin or the orange haired girl Oriana had anything to say to him. Which was nice, it was so wonderfully nice for those moments that no one wanted to talk to him, because he wasn't a talker. He hated talking.

He wanted to be in his quiet little world and not have to worry about carrying on conversations or making nice with anyone, but of course, that just couldn't last. Not in this god forsaken place. Sin seemed to clear her throat, and suddenly Davey was reminded of how short he was when he turned back to look at her, craning his neck upwards to look into her face. He raised an eyebrow.

Her words came out rushed, and yet harshly, but also unsure. Furrowing his eyebrows together. He then took a deep breath and looked away. Before he continued to walk he waved his hand in the air. "The feelings mutual lass. Next time, try not to be so angry about somethin'"

With that he continued to walk away from her, his shirt hanging over his shoulder. He didn't care if she followed him or anything, or even tried to talk to him about things, but he felt as though their communication would be better through silence than talking. Taking in his surroundings, he thought back to seeing the woman for the first time, he had to admit, something about her muscular body really had him at hello. He didn't think he would like someone so much taller and equally as muscular as him, but on was he attracted to her; he however didn't understand how or why.

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
    • Timid 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    l-N-F-E-C-T-l-0-N
    User Image
    Elzekiel///////////// Furcas
    'The male with the Tail and Horns '
    █████████████████ ████████████ ████████
    User Image
    °How about you get to know me Before you judge me . xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Because xx⋮★⋮xx Maybexx⋮★⋮xxI'm a xxxxxxxxxxxxxx sheepxx⋮★⋮xx in xx⋮★⋮xxwolfs clothing
    xxxxxxxxx

The demon was about half way through his waffles when he heard Elizah's footsteps coming into the room. He broke his fascination in infactuation with the wonderful waffles as he looked over at Elizah who had so kindly placed a napkin beside his plate. He was about to thank her but she headed back into the kitchen and popped back out a few second's later with two glasses of water. The demon happily took a small sip washing down some of his waffles before he returned the lady's friendly smile with a warm grin of his own, " They are by far the best waffle's I've had, thank you for making them. And thank you for the water as well as the napkin~ " Once that was said he turned back to the waffles to finish eatting them, which didn't take long. Once he was done he looked over at Elizah, whom seemed to be happily enjoying the waffles herself. He smiled as her hazel eyes went wide in childlike bliss as she dug into the waffles.

Elzekiel served him self the remainder of the fruit salad and ate it happily. About half way through his salad he noticed how most people had left the kitchen area and moved outside, towards or into the forest. Once he finished the piece of apple he had been eatting he turned his attention onto Elizah. " Would you be interested in joining me on the hike after were done eatting? ~ " He asked kindly before bitting into another peice of apple.

ωith ωhσ м ⋙ Elizah -- people in the kitchen ∂σ iηg ωhαt ⋙ starting to eat ωεαriηg this ⋙-- red and black pyjama bottom and a long sleeve black topThinkiηg αвσ ut this ⋙These taste amazing! Maybe a hike would be nice? ƒεεℓiηg ℓike this ⋙ happy

Zoeloveful
                    This sucks but its up c:!!!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    User Image
    ~ ~ ~ ~|~ ~ ~ ~

{ Elizah Ross }

~ ~ ~ ~|~ ~ ~ ~

So trot with me through the autumn leaves
    And keep close to stay warm

Elizah smiles up at Elzekiel warmly as he praises her cooking, her fox ears flattening upon her head in a flattered manner "Why, thank you, Zeke, I'm glad you like them so much." It didn't take her long to finish her breakfast, only pausing to comment, "Your fruit salad is really refreshing," with a friendly expression before considering his offer whilst clearing their places. "Hmm, that actually sounds very nice. I would love to join you on the hike!" She answers his question with a warm, sweet smile, giving off a welcoming aura.

After taking their dishes tot he sink and washing up, the brunette noticing that everything she had used had miraculously been cleaned and/or put away. "Huh, must have been the house," she mused, having not heard anyone cleaning since she went into the dining room. Elizah soon rejoined Elzekiel and smiled up at him with a controlled level of enthusiasm, despite how eager she truly felt to be venturing outside of the house. "Ready to go?"

Soon you'll see how much you mean to me
    Feelings I've never felt before

Themes:
    In My Life
    99 Red Balloons
    I'm Coming Out
    Cowboy Take Me Away

With: Elzekiel
    Room: Forest Room
    Roommate: Elzekiel
    Wearing: Outfit (ignore the accessories)
    Thoughts: I can't wait!
    Feeling: Eager
    OOC: Sorry for the wait x.x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
    • Timid 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    Sir Blaze Creed
    User Image
    Osiris Φ Nyvek

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable
    reserve my right to be afraid
    I make mistakes and I am humbled
    every step of the way

Crystal. That was the cute brunettes name who had joined him and gave him the coffee. She seemed quite sweet and her smile got a little more bright when he responded positively towards her. Perhaps she hadn't expected him to react quite as friendly towards her? "The pleasure is mine, Crystal." The inviting tone of his voice never left, not even for a moment. His charm was natural, raw, and powerful, but in all honesty he didn't really try to be charming. It just never went away. The blonde tilted his head slightly when Crystal began speaking of a douchebag and in response the friendly smile he wore turned into a look of sympathy. With his free hand he reached out and lightly placed it on the girls shoulder, meeting her gaze as he did so. "Consider it forgotten. You're here now and that's what counts." He offered a smile and moved his hand comfortingly back and forth on her shoulder for a moment before bringing it back down to rest at his side. Of course there were two sides to every story, and though he believed that this girl was probably wronged in someway, he would have to eventually meet this douchebag and make his own judgement of his character. Until then, he was a douchebag.

Crystal turned the attention onto him now, pointing out that he seemed to be thinking about something when she had come over to him. His expression lightened and he chuckled slightly. "There's just a lot to get used to here. I've come from living with people very rarely to being dropped into a house with a dozen strangers for an unknown amount of time. It's not that I don't want to be here, or that I dislike the situation, it's just a big change." Osiris shrugged his shoulders slightly as he finished his sentence, adding to the 'whatever way the wind blows' attitude that he had. "I do look forward to what will come from this experience, though. Whether it works as planned or otherwise, it will be fun. Not only do they hold these nifty little events for us, but we get to meet a large variety of people. Different personalities, races, genders, sexualities. We all get the chance to explore and experiment in ways we wouldn't have gotten to before. If the outcome is good or bad, matters little to me, as the journey there is my focus." Osiris was definitely a social butterfly and it shined brightly.

With: Crystal
    Where: Kitchen.
    Wearing: Light blue t-shirt and black track pants.

I want to be a better person
    I wanna know the master plan
    Cast your stones, cast your judgement
    You don't make me who I am.

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    User Image
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~/// Crystal Adair ///
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////

Crystal resisted the impulse to roll her eyes as the blonde placed his hand on her shoulder in what she assumed was an attempt to comfort her... or an excuse to touch her bare shoulder. She wasn't looking for sympathy, she was stronger than that. All she really desired was company, but the brunette could assume that he was only trying to make her feel better, which is somewhat respectable, so she found it in her power to simply smile and accept it without being rude about it. "Yeah, I guess so..."

The Changeling listens as Osiris talks about his experience thus far, sipping her coffee thoughtfully before nodding a little "I suppose I can understand how you feel, this kind of situation is much different than what I'm used to, as well," she offers with a light smile, trying to be relate-able. She'd been feeling grouchy since yesterday, so it was a struggle as much as a relief to chat with someone casually like this. As her new companion continued to speak, Crystal tilted her head curiously, considering what he was talking about with a thoughtful look. "Hmm, you have a point," she muses a smile playing on her lips as she toyed with the idea in her mind. This place did indeed offer opportunities she hadn't realized, before, making her view of their situation brighter and more interesting. Osiris was certainly charismatic, she'd give him that.

Themes:
    I'm With You
    Fall in Love
    I'm Not Your Toy
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With: Osiris
    Room: Batcave Room
    Roommate: Mistery(for now)
    Wearing: Casual outfit
    Thoughts: This guy is pretty cool
    OOC: Sorry for the wait x.x Meant to have this done earlier

Bashful Werewolf

User Image
    Cairo

We sing. We dance. We steal things.

Synclair

Body Type
    Voice

After turning away from his new roommate for only a few moments to watch the commotion that was going on about him, when he turned back, she seemed to be gone. Frowning for a moment and looking around he shrugged and figured she went off to find something better to do. Wait, who was he kidding, he was fun to be around! Suddenly feeling very insulted he looked at the people up ahead and shrugged. He would be able to follow their scent, moving back into the house he decided eating was the first thing he wanted to do.

Looking around at the people he walked over to the fridge and looked inside, not really knowing what he wanted to eat. Shutting it he opted to eat bananas. After grabbing an entire bushel of them off of the large fruit dish that was laid out, he went back to the fridge and grabbed what seemed to be a quart of chocolate milk. Grinning to himself he hopped up onto the counter and watched everyone in the room.

After managing to shovel an entire two bananas down his throat he hopped off the counter and walked over to Damien, who seemed to be speaking to the same woman he was with yesterday. He hadn't mad the best first impression so walking up he smiled at Damien and then the girl. "Hey Damien," giving the guy a playful wink he turned his attention to the girl before him, outstretching his hand. "Cairo, and if you can't tell what I am, you're probably blind, but you don't look blind, so you can tell, right?" Laughing a bit he held onto his chocolate milk and bananas in his other hand. He wanted to get to know each person here, it seemed like a good idea, on the account of, that was what they were here for, wasn't it? To find love, and to make peace or something? Befriending people would be easier than love, or at least that's how he thought it was going to go.

OOC: LOOK JENN I'M FINALLY INTERACTING WITH YOU FOR REAL

Sir Blaze Creed

Sara Hawkins

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out