Something new on the front page

Noted 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

Playful Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Second Level of Labyrinth】【Gerald】 【What a strange place.】【T-shirt, jeans, walking shoes, and a sweater. 】【 Braided Hair

Her current maze partner didn't put up much of any kind of approval or disapproval of her taking the lead. Wish wasn't sure if it was because he simply didn't care or that he was too shy to speak up for any opinion of his own. Having dealt with Maggie and her lack of speech already the Nokken didn't think much more on it. What ever it was that kept this man quiet could be discovered later. Right now all she really wanted was to get a better feel of the cave that they found themselves in and if she did indeed find water it might possibly help. But would the game coordinators really put her in a level that they knew she could work to her own abilities? Most likely not. It would seem that if she think too naively about this whole situation she could walk herself right into one of their tricks. For all she knew they simply could have implemented timed misters that would lead her to one of those not so friendly corners of the maze. Slowly she began to wonder if her choice was the correct one but she worked at keeping that worry to herself. She doubted Gerald would appreciate her wishy washy leading skills.

Keeping herself minutely distracted she continued forward and pushed on with their conversation of skills and what she was. He seemed to be interested, or at least that's what it looked like as she explained to him that she was a Nokken. She fell silent for a moment, looking onward when Gerald finally scrapped up what he could for a response to her open statement about herself. Managing to catch her completely off guard a fit of laughter was sent from her lungs to her throat. Luckily Wish caught it, placing a hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. Did he really just compliment her body? She couldn't help but to look up at him, blue eyes wide as she watched him choke on his own words in attempt to correct his statement. She just smiled at him. He obviously was feeling awkward and she just couldn't help but to laugh a little more. He was incredibly shy and the farthest from confident when it came to himself. There wasn't anything wrong with that, in fact it made him appear more appealing to her. Oh, now he was trying to make it sound like she fit in with the human look. If she hadn't already known that he was awkwardly trying to fix his responses on her appearance Wish might have been offended. No, actually she was slightly, Wish thought herself a little better looking than the average human.

Luckily the awkward tidbit passed by quickly. She was on to the next topic and he was back to listening intently. "All sides committed crimes." He said to her, Wish giving a slight nod. It was true, everyone was fighting just to save their own and their family's skin. Which is expected of any morally correct man or woman. It was a shame that so many people lost their lives because of it but that's exactly why they were all here. To put the end to countless deaths and put a sense of peace and pride back into the world. But still, Wish couldn't exactly understand what the purpose of these 'games' were. They could have picked a much safer and enjoyable way to bring everyone together, couldn't they?

"I apologize for chatting up a storm about myself." She didn't realize how much she had actually been talking until she looked around to see that she had stopped paying attention to where they had ended up. She manged to distract herself enough to lose the sensation of the water in the air and now it was just dust. Dry, that's weird. "Well, either we passed what little water there was, or it dried up before we could get to it." With nothing much more to say she kept going forward, maybe they'd run into something soon enough. At this point it seemed like most of the action was still going on in the opposite direction, or at least that's what she's assuming. Ever since they decided to go the opposite way from that creature it had been pretty quiet. Except for their small chatting of course. And now that she couldn't even feel the moisture in the air from before she felt at a loss. Had those shifting walls lead them this direction on purpose? "I don't feel any water around anymore so I guess we'll just continue on this way. I don't really see any other option at the moment." She shrugged her shoulders just a bit.

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sorrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

BlissfulChance
                                                      Gerald
                                                      Sorry to keep you waiting so long!

Playful Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Maze- 1st level】【Amaris】 【Hung Over, Tired.】【 Pajamas】【Current face - My own

"Shh! I'm talking!"

Richard was glad to see the tension in Amaris slowly fall away as they bantered back and forth about their appearance. It was obvious that she woke up in a very uncomfortable mood thanks to this place. When she said she wasn't a morning person.. she really wasn't a morning person! He couldn't help but to take amusement out of it silently as well as enjoy the view he had while he could get it. Sure, Amaris may just be a friend, but that didn't mean he had to keep his eyes to himself. Did it? Well, as long as he was discrete about it he supposed it wouldn't hurt anything. "I mean.. look at those legs! Who can possibly keep their eyes away from them? Kinda funny... her tank top seems fitting too.." He thought to himself as his eyes lingered on her shirt reading the black bold letters that stated, "No pants are the BEST PANTS." He chuckled, looking up to her face once more. "Cheeky humor, I like that." He said motioning to her tank and giving a goofy grin. He just couldn't help himself, it was right out in the open and for all he knew, she may not even remember her choice of attire last night before going to bed. He just had to make one more playful jab before she could about the alcohol on his breath.Though, she shouldn't be too surprised about that, after all, he did show up after having drank on the way to the manor and she pointed it out then as well.

As the seconds passed he slowly started to feel a little better. Sure, his head was still pounding with the sensation of two rocks beating against it but at least the nausea was gone! "Delicate? Me delicate?! I do believe that is an understatement. Have you not seen my dainty figure and stick like posture??" Making fun of himself a little Richard stood up straight and lifted his shirt to show off his toned upper body, figuring it was only fair with Amaris being half naked and all. Clearly he wasn't on the muscular side of the fence but he certainly had enough chiseled features to prove he was anything but delicate or stick like. If he had to, he could hold himself up in a fight and possibly even win. Against a wolf? Maybe not but he certainly had another form he could use for that. Sadly it would only be strong enough to maybe weaken the creature in hopes of getting away. There was certainly no way he could come out on top when it came to fighting an animal with the instincts to kill. "No, bright eyed and bushy tailed people are annoying in the morning anyhow." He stated watching as she brushed the dirt off herself, no shame in her current outfit. Damn, he kinda wanted to see a bashful Amaris but for some reason, he felt like she wouldn't be bashful about most other things either.

Pulling his shirt back down he watched as a smirk caught at the corner of Amaris' lips. Oh here we go, she was going for the blow to the gut now. A gasp escaped the over exaggerated man's chest as his face twisted in a mock look of discomfort. The ol' booze joke! "Oh! You got mah, right in the kisser." He said while attempting to muffle the laughter that was bubbling up in his throat. Even if she was just joking they both knew the statement was very true. It was increasingly harder to keep from squinting at her as the pressure in his head sustained itself. Luckily the cave like hallways were dark and quiet keeping his headache as small as it could possibly be at the moment. Though the light hearted joking would have to be put aside for now because it was time to face the fact that they were stuck in this place alone. Well, not alone, but they hadn't met up with anyone else yet on their level. In fact, it would appear Amaris was purposefully avoiding someone she could pickup the scent of in the opposite direction, which so happened to be a vampire? Oh jeewiz! They would put the vampire and shewolf on the same level wouldn't they? The hell were they thinking? No time for that, it would seem they had bigger trouble to fry. Like the fact that today was the full moon.

Blue eyes shifted back to her face as she pulled his hand down from his hair that he attempted to clean up. He had her full attention, watching as she explained to Richard that he needed to be wary of her. He honestly wasn't that concerned. Maybe he would be able to help keep her calm through this whole thing.Just a few minutes with him and she was already relieved of a good amount of the tension she had when coming down the tunnel way. Either way, he promised her that he would be careful and if she honestly felt like she might hurt him, he'd leave (or secretly find a way to help so she doesn't stress out any more). "Don't worry to much about me alright? I've had to deal with some funky situations before. I have very good judgement when it comes to people and their clear feelings. If and when you begin to shift just trust that i will likely know before you get the chance to even tell me to run." He gave her a soft smile, sincerely trying to comfort the worry that ravaged the inside of her mind. He knew that if there was anything to trip her enough to get a shift in form it would be because it threatened himself or her. Weather she wanted him to be around or not wasn't up to her. If he felt like she was in danger, there would be no way in hell he'd leave her alone. So yes, he understood very well what she was explaining to him, but that didn't mean he'd heed the warning in a split second decision.

Dropping his arm down a bit he took Amaris' elbow to lead her back down the pathway after such an intense moment. She was really worried about hurting him, it was kind of like a compliment. "At least you pulled yourself out of the madness from waking up down here and dealing with the scent of that vampire. If you would have shown up here in your werewolf form and then shifted back after the fact without any clothes... I don't know what I would have done! " Aaaand there went the soft moment, right out the cave window! If Richard was good at something, it was definitely changing the subject. Sadly it would appear that his attempt at lightening the mood would be squashed once again when a loud monstrous screeching could be heard echoing down the pathway behind them where the vampire had been in the direction of. Except.. that screech was not from the woman with the long fangs and taste for blood. It was from something much bigger. Apparently there was more than just the manor guest's walking or flying in this maze. Worry and fear surged through the man's body and for a moment he completely ignored the headache in his head and his hand gently gripped at Amaris' arm. Just as quickly as the noise came, it was gone again and only reciprocated a few more times but quieter before dying out. Clearly they now had something real to worry about. "Yea, you can forget me ditching you if you shift. I think what ever that thing was.. its probably10 times worse."

"Okay! You were saying?"

User Image User Image User Image

The Fool Moon
I hope this is well worth the wait for you! biggrin <3

Timid Kitten

visenia xxxstratford
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx User Imagexxxxxxxxxx User Image

stubbornxxxxxxxxxx sassyxxxxxxxxxxaffectionate xxxxxxxxxx

It wasn't as if she was blind, she could see the way he watched her. He was studying her, making observations of her use of magic. A smile pulled at her lips and she tilted her head to the side. "Curiosity Killed the cat, Red. It's an old and unorthodox way of magic, a dying one. " She offered with a sassy smirk. Visenia wasn't going to let their stroll through the dark tunnels go without conversation, especially with another magic-kind who was oh so handsome and such an interesting past.

Normally, she would avoid this kind of drama but there was something about the way this Gen handled the hole situation. Visenia felt a longing to understand. Her own clan of people were not ones to mess with the 'demons', and she had generally thought this was a sentiment among most of the other in the wizard community. "So, I'm new here. Is everything all....Drama, like that? Should there be any other vexed lovers I should prepare myself for? " A soft laugh bubbled from her lips as she ran her hands through her hair briefly. She let silence wash between them but it was quickly interrrupted by a Roar, a few roars? No just one, of a very angry beast that shuddered through the passages of another level. Visenia gripped the wall beside her, holding her footing as the creature rumbled along. "I know this is...A peace among all creatures... But did they really invite dragon-kin to it? That was not a smart thought. Neither was putting vampires and mages but still.... "

Adorable Beast

User ImageUser Image

XXxxxxXxXOOC.. ::: ..:::

XxX”DON'T touch him!” The warning came too late. Maggie was already prodding at the unconscious figure on the floor by the time it became apparent that he was indeed dangerous, even in his unconscious state. Just as she came into contact with him a strange blue light like a spark raced up her arm straight up towards her head where it vanished from her sight. With a loud gasp Maggie threw herself backwards and fell heavily on her rump, jarring her glasses free of her face and her phone to fly from her hand. The blanket that had been wrapped around her thin shoulders fell from them even before she hit the ground. Emery was busy haveingher own little freak out over whatever had happened to her prior to the human girl's arrival, but Maggie was a little too busy freaking out to hear much of what was going on. 'Oh God! That thing! It's in my head! What the hell is it doing to my head?! I don't want magic blue light things messing with my brain! .' she thought clutching at her cranium frantically, mussign her hair in the process. In truth the spark of light had been absorbed into her glasses rather than into her head as she'd thought, but she hadn't seen that happening. It took a moment for her panic to subside enough to realize that there wasn't anything immediately wrong, but she couldn't help but worry about the unknown ramifications.

Her glasses were gone, probably they'd skidded across the floor just as her phone had. Rolling over onto her hands and knees Maggie crawled towards her phone first since she could see where it was thanks to the light it was giving off. The girl was becoming aware enough of her surroundings that she could hear that Emery was talking again. This time she was actually talking to her instead of muttering about things Maggie didn't understand or yelling at the wall and whatever was behind it making that thumping noise and showering dirt over their heads. Reaching her phone she picked it up and held it so her flashlight app could shine a bit more on their situation. Sitting back on her knees Maggie nodded once, to affirm that her name was Maggie then shook it because she hadn't met anyone else here. But right now she had a bigger problem... it was next to impossible for the nearsighted girl to spot her glasses when she didn't have them on, and the uneven ground casting shadows wasn't helping matters. Her face was screwed as she squinted around. The thumping from the other side of the wall ceased, and Maggie had to wonder what kind of relationship she had with whoever was on the other side of the wall trying so desperately to get to her. Something glinted in the light of her phone...tucked up between Dr.Jones arm and his side. 'HA! There they are... ohhhh.'
                                            she thought with triumph that quickly turned sour when she realized she'd probably have to touch Sparky Jones and risk another attack by that invasive blue lightning if she wanted to get her spectacles back. Without them she was bound to be bumping into everything around here. 'Ohhh lord, please don't let anything jump out and bite me.' she quickly prayed, biting the bullet and shoving her fist up against him enough that she could grab her glasses and get the hell out squeezing her eyes shut and holding her breath the way someone might if they had to stick their hand in something particularly gross and stinky.

'Got them!'
                                            Now true triumph showed in her smile and without delay the brunette pushed the thick frames into position on the bridge of her nose. When she lifted her head and opened her eyes the world jumped into focus. Nearby she could hear Emery telling her about what had happened to her earlier that morning that had left her so shaken and it might have seemed her reaction was do to hearing what this whole ordeal had put her through. But it was in that same moment shock registered on her features her jaw dropped not at what she heard, but what she saw. Though she had been momentarily distracted by the events at hand, Maggie hadn't once stopped worrying about how the Bunyip she'd gotten to know so well over the previous evening was fairing down here. And now here he was, not more than fifty feet away by some miracle of miracles was her Ezi looking much the same as he had when she'd cuddled up in his mane the night before. Only now he was lying there...so still. Why wasn't he moving? Hadn't he heard her, heard them? Wouldn't he try to say something? Something was terribly wrong. A sense of urgency welled up in her and the young woman blundered forward attempting to simultaneously jump to her feet and rush forth, and only managing to land flat on her face. In falling she couldn't help but notice that the image of Ezi she'd been trying to get to followed her as her eyes shifted to see the ground as she met it in a most inelegant manner. She remained where she was for a moment, her gaze fixed on image superimposed over the rocky ground she was laying on. Ezi couldn't hear her, he wasn't nearby anywhere. She had no idea where he was, but her fears that he was in trouble had only been confirmed by this image... how still he was. At least he wasn't alone... it felt as though a fist were squeezing her heart to see him there, his head on the lap of some strange woman... It ought to have been her there. Why wasn't she with him? They'd been together when she'd fallen asleep, shouldn't they have wound up in the same place when they woke up? She just couldn't understand what was going on here.

If she kept dwelling on it she was going to wind up crying. Instead she blinked several times and lifted her head with a big cheesy grin, pushing her hair back away from her face then propping her hand on a fist 'Yeah I totally meant to do that.'
                                            Her face and posture making it easy for anyone to imagine she'd said as much out loud rather than simply thinking it. Let the pinkette think she was merely embarrassed over having fallen like that and was trying to cover for it if she could. Better than letting it show how worried she was over someone she'd only just met... someone she couldn't help no matter how much she wanted to. Someone who was Kind and thoughtful and patient and didn't deserve to be suffering because of someone elses stupid idea that sticking everyone in a cave together would somehow make them all friends! Her face never wavered though she could feel her anxiety skyrocketing. She needed a distraction. Grabbing her phone she flipped it so she had the screen facing her and quickly typed a message into the now cracked window. ''So... that your boyfriend pounding on the wall like a mad beast? P.S. I think we should leave, any idea what we should do with Sparky McGee over there? Let him get his beauty sleep?'' The smaller girls grin turned from cheesy to cheeky as she slid the phone over to the other girl. Gossip was always a great distraction, and it wouldn't hurt to have a plan in place. She really didn't want to hang around here too long if she could help it.

User Image
                                            Location: Maze Level 2Occupation: Wandering & WorryingEmotion: Worried & Scared Company: Alone ~ Emery and AzAttire: Pajamas

"Talk."
'think.'
''Text''

signing
Maggie's Daily Horoscope

Look beneath the surface of things . A friend's puzzling opinion or position may suddenly make sense. Your world in general may come into better focus. Set aside more private time to think. A smile from you will have the effect of a hug, kiss, or blessing. You may not be wildly popular, but a new fan now will stay with you for a long time. The Sun/Neptune conjunction will give you luxurious dreams of love and bright futures.

Something quite wonderful can happen when the Sun aspects Jupiter, planet of expansion. Needs change and are rewarded with new challenges. Thoughts and emotions are translated into spoken words during tonight's Moon/Mercury sextile. Singles, take a look! Someone is wearing their heart on their sleeve
x
x

Silviela

Knives_Tribal

Timid Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHERE [ Maze ] WHO [Alone && ZaVier]
OOC [ -poke- my big blue sea-monster.. ] FEELS [Angry dragon....angry dragon! WHAT DO I DO!]

█████████████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████
                                                              How dissappointing! The little flame girl that he had been with for the majority of his time in the caves was suddenly gone, nowhere to be seen. Deklan had turned around to ask her a question and she had been gone. At first he had panicked, uncertain if the maze had actually consumed her until a little letter attacked his head. He looked at the foreign script in front of him, trying his best to differentiate the letters. Finally, the leviathan gave up and tossed the letter in a crumpled pile over his shoulder and continued on his way. It obviously had something to do with the girl, but he really couldn't read so that wasn't important. What was important was that the further he walked around on his level the more he became aware that he was not alone.

First it was a rumbling roar, then it was movement then it was more rumbling, voices echoing up and down the halls as his companions ran around looking for each other. Deklan hoped he would be able to find someone else soon because he was both terrified and lonely all at once. For a leviathan he depended so highly upon the other animals and creatures around him, maybe that is why his mother had left him with Kaelfaas so many years ago, she had seen the dependence and knew that his own kin would not be able to fill the voids of friendship that the beast of the sea required.

A roar and a slam of a tail snapped Deklan from his thoughts and his blue gaze looked lazily towards the corridor a head of him. Crossing his arms he stood his ground as a figure approached quickly. It was massive, he could see that in the dim light. Thank goodness darkness like this was something he was used to because he was able to quickly identify the creature. A massive land dragon, a cousin of his own species approached. Rage radiated off of the creature and the Leviathan was unable to decide if the creature was in fact the very wild variety he had heard of or another guest to the house. Holding his hands out in front of him he waved his arms and then slowly submitted his head low in a sign of peace. His mother had taught him manners, at least, and hopefully this creature would recognize them.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Big guy!" He called to the creature, taking an insecure step backwards. "These tunnels aren't going to let us out unless we work together and face whatever trials they put us through. Why don't you calm down a little bit and we will try and get out of here...Heaven knows I would Love to get out of this stupid human form.

█████████████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████

(Ehh...so bad....)
            User Image

Inhale Duster

Timid Kitten

User ImageUser Image
With:GenevieveLocation:Bedroom Feeling: Uncertain

Yet again Renn let out an aggravated growl and ran his hands through his hair as he paced and moved beyond Kae. Whatever magic this being had it helped take off the edge but there was still a natural frustration that kept bubbling to the surface. This was really starting to get to him and he didn't know how much longer he could hold his form. Idle fingers ran over the silver bracelet around his wrist, grounding him as he turned his ember eyes to Kae in disbelief. This creature, this man with strange milky eyes and blue in his hair as well as luminescent dots all over his body must have come from some deep and dark caves to have not known what a moon was. Renn sighed softly and shook his head, turning his face away from the man to hide the roll of his eyes.

Renn truly hated himself when he got like this, he hated the arrogant p***k he became but he couldn't help his attitude. He really wanted to rip something apart, and Kae was becoming that person. Very quickly the image of himself ripping through Rena appeared before his eyes and Renn scowled deeply, crossing his vision. Renn suddenly felt very terrible because never in his life would he ever wish to lose control on someone like that ever again. It also wasn't Kae's fault that he didn't know what to say. That was until another sound caught his attention and Renn froze, his nose in the air. It smelled earthy, like plants. Another scent wafted along with it and Renn scowled again as his sensitive nose was overwhelmed by another smell. Stepping forwards, he glanced to Kae."This way." He grunted and continued along the hall."Have you heard of shapeshifters? Well I am a type of shifter known as a werewolf and everytime the orb in the nights sky, the moon, becomes full I am unable to control my change and I turn into a wild beast that is part wolf and part man. All humanity is lost to the beast and I am unable to comprehend human---. "

A scream caused him to stop and Renn took off quickly down the darkened corridor, just as another noise echoed down it. He skidded to a halt before a hole in the roof and a girl sitting on the ground. Renn scowled and looked at her, his head tilting to the side. Grateful for the distraction he called to her as she seemed to wince in pain, talking to herself. "Are....Are you okay?" She was a person he had yet seen during his time here, but the smell of earth was definitely familiar. He had smelled lingering traces of it in the kitchen over a cup of tea when him and Gen had gone into the pantry and found the underground cellar. Perhaps this is what became of said underground cellar."I'm Renn --" His nose lifted to the air again and he could smell another scent that was so familiar. Laced with the smell of blood, it was no doubt that Gen was close to them. "Do you need help?" he offered, clearly distracted by the smell that diffused towards him.

Tears of Sleet

Sara Hawkins

Business Gekko

User Image
ℐourney ℒeanndra ℭollins
тℌℯ ∂ℯmi-ℊσ∂∂ℯѕѕ
☾¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☽

Journey felt a little bad for asking about the girls skills add it only seemed to make the girl feel useless."I'm sure you'll be a big help to getting is out of here." Journey said with confidence, looking around a bit before hearing an ungodly commotion.Jumping a bit, she focused on where the racket was coming from, looking back she watched the walls move."It would seem or surroundings change...let's go back, perhaps it won't be a dead end anymore.At least that way we're not going towards that awful noise." She said, turning back the way she cane, but first she hooked get am with Shae.She knew the girl couldn't see well in the dark and the way they were going was dark.as could be; she might as well keep the girl from running into things.

"So, tell me about this...friend.Is it only that orrrrr~ do you feel a bit more than that?" The demi goddess was trying her best to be friendly and show a genuine interest in what the girl had told her, and from how the girl spoke there was more than she was letting in. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though, I just know I feel better getting my feelings off my chest, especially if they're confusing." She said warmly, noting that where she had woken up had changed.There was no longer a wall but a long passage. "Well, let's go further into the unknown."

Voice
Eye color
Night vision eyes
Ear Piercings
Other Piercing
Wearing:Comfy
With: Shae
Theme:xXx
OOC: Crappy but didn't want to hold you up further.My deepest apologies for the delay.

dragonprincess_bloom

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas 5th Theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

Sheas True Siren Form

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea smiled softly as Journey told her she would be of some help. Shea was not really sure if she could be of any use but if the female thought so then she would not try to let her down. Feeling the walls shake and the floor move under her feet she felt a bit nervous. Was the place caving in on them? Was she going to die down here without really doing anything in her life? Though almost as quickly as that happened it seemed to settle once again. Her breathing which was rapid began to slow down thanks to the cave not shaking about anymore.

Shea nodded her head and began to slowly follow Journey but still she kept her hand against the wall, wondering if she could maybe notice some kind of difference in it or something. Maybe feel some kind of vibrations coming from it but there was nothing as Journey began to once more try and make some friendly conversation. Once more her cheeks flushed a bit, "Well I am not really sure. I am not really all that good at making friends back home and I have never had a boyfriend before." She blurted that last part out and then quickly slapped her free hand over her mouth while her cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Uneasy feeling and also Slightly Happy
Attire: Sheas Pajamas clothes and plain pair of tennis shoes
Companion(s): Journey
Room and Roommate:Black and White with

User Image

I am a Siren.

Titanium_Nitrate
Sorry mine is a bit short, i am at work so while having a moment i got a post in

Dangerous Bibliophile

Sweet as sugar, hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.
User Image
THED r u i d!
ℕѻɼa
Company: Kae and Renn Mood: In PainLocation: Level 4 Extended Profile

The Druid didn’t want to move at first. Every thought seemed painful. So she waited, she waited until she felt like she could move. Her skin felt like it was being torn apart from underneath. That’s a new one. A few more moments passed and she could feel the pain lessening. She was overall fine, the pain was starting to subside with each passing moment which made it easier for her to think straight. But it seemed that moving inorganic matter was not something she should attempt again. She heard someone approach and looked up at the stranger with a wince. “Just peachy.” Nora started to stand, brushing herself off with a frown. The Druid immediately held out her hand to the new male. “I’m Nora.” She waited until the pleasantries were through before she sighed. “I’m pretty sure my plan backfired and I fell deeper, huh?” She glanced down at her broken bonsai and frowned. The glow was already leaving the plant. She couldn’t determine if she was able to make another one. It would probably be a bad idea.

She dug her hands into the pockets of her jacket, her fingers lightly rubbing over the few seeds she had left. Nora attempted to feel the warmth in her fingertips but instead of it calming her, it felt like little needle pricks.There wouldn’t be anymore glowing plants for a while. One of her hands shot to her necklace, feeling the warmth of the minimal magic infused in it. Connor was fine. So she needed to let him know that she was too. A few more minutes of being semi-normal and he should get the message.

Nora peered up at the hole with a shrug of her shoulders. “Well, I guess I did find people this time.” She noticed a faint glow near Renn and smiled. “Oh, hey Kae. Nice bum where you from?” She waved with a grin,and a chuckle falling from her lips. “Have you guys had any luck finding a way out?” She paused. "Probably a stupid question because you are here with me and not up top."

User Image

Sara Hawkins
                                          Kae: Brother from another mother.

Silviela
                                          Renn: New dude with the 'tude

Adorable Beast

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab Kaelfas
xxxxxx Tamer xx Of xx Beasts

colossal wake left earth ⋮⋮ A S U N D E R -
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BED
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BEDxxxxxx

♦▬︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼
tab tab tab tab tab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx. . . CAPSIZING THE SEA.

User Image

tab Kae followed Renn as a slightly slower, calmer, pace his fingers women together and hands behind his head for no particular reason other than to keep them out of the way. The werewolf seemed to be headed towards the sounds created by some other being in the maze, in spite of being less than stellar company. On their way Renn tried to This man was not making one lick of sense. He was pacing and every move he made was filled with the kind of aggravation he would expect from one of the more aggressive beasts when there was something paining them. And yet he did not appear to be in any pain, just something about the moon... but how could an orb of light in the sky be making him so aggravated even when he was underground? That just didn't make any sense. At least not to Kae, but maybe it was something like the tides, even at the bottom of the ocean the tides effected the way creatures conducted their lives. They churned the waters and mixed warm with cold and churned the waters up adding oxygen to the salty solution. It brought food and took it away. They were vital and dictated how the creatures moved, fed, and lived. But none of that was an excuse for acting as though a poicorrikkt had worked their way into your intestine and was eating it's way out. As for humanity, well, Kae himself claimed none of that himself and many of the creatures he worked with were what people would call beasts, acting only on instinct and living only to survive. So he could see no problems with losing 'humanity' as Renn called it. ”You are a Strange one Renn.” He informed the shorter male when he finally gave up trying to explain why the moon made him mad.

It was obvious at once why they'd stopped, further on Kae could feel something very much alive, but he hung back in care whatever it was happened to be one of those beings that happened to be generally opposed to nudity. Renn seemed to have gotten used to the fact once he accepted that there wasn't anything they could do about it, but Kae really didn't care to hear yet another 'oh my gods where's your clothes' just now. Aside from having dealt with the kind of crabby personality that would have given nibbler a run for his money for sheer crankiness, the odd feeling that had come over him yesterday morning and led to more than one dizzy spells was back. As long as he moved steadily it seemed to be fine, but he feared having to deal with another situation like the human he'd met when he first found himself in the caves would be more than he could handle.

Kae didn't bother squinting into the darkness at the living mass, even when they got close enough that he might have been able to make it out as something other than more rock. Renn introduced himself right off the bat, some of the edge that had been in his tone easing in greeting someone knew. Kae couldn't help the easy smile that came to his face as a familiar voice responded, after a morning that had seemed to be one disastrous encounter after another it was good to hear a friendly voice, and one that Kae instantly connected with the delicious and spicy delicacy he'd had shortly after arriving at the house. The only down side to this was the thoughts of tacos reminded him that he'd only shared a few berries with Shae the night before and hadn't eaten since and the giant of a man was getting hungry. ”Hey Nora, how's it goin?” the Abridorin greeted when the druid finally noticed him, however the later part of her greeting went right over his head... so to speak. ”I am from the deepest depths of the oceans, past the Everburning Fields and beyond the Living Coral Forests... but what has that to do with my bum?” He asked with a raised brow. He'd made up the names of these places, using approximate translations for what his people called the vast desert of flowing magma that stretched across the expanse that lay at the bottom of the great trench, and the maze of coral that moved about even as you attempted to navigate. She asked about what they'd found so far, much as Renn had earlier and a rumble of a laugh resonated in Kae's chest. ”I only wish we were any closer to finding the way out. I am not overly fond of this form... or these legs... I miss my tail.” He only whined a little at the end of that. There really was nothing wrong with his legs, they were strong and muscular and did the trick when it came to walking even if he hadn't quite mastered the use of them yet. But he much preferred to swim and walking on legs made him look and feel rather awkward most of the time.

♦▬︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼[≡︻︼︻︼▬♦
            The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.

” English.” 'Thought'”Abredorin”

OOC: Sorry it's poopy. I've caught whatever my daughter had and I can't seem to think at all.

extended profile.

LOCATION ( Lake )___FEELING ( Tired & hungry mostly. )___COMPANY ( Shae )___ATTIRE ( NAKED! Just the way he likes it. )BODY ( body | Butt )

Silviela
            Renn (does Renn have his glasses?)
            Tears of Sleet

Timid Kitten

User ImageUser Image
With:GenevieveLocation:Bedroom Feeling: Uncertain

The girl's name was Nora, and thankfully she was aware of who the clueless man behind her was. Renn really didn't know how much more he could have handled on his own, the man was not from the surface and based on how he was talking of living coral, Renn guessed he was some kind of waterdweller. Needless to say,the werewolf found his presence more annoying as time passed,but now that Nora was there he didn't have to worry about that anymore.

"We have to work together through the trials of the maze to get to the top. If one person makes it then we are all free." Renn stated in a monotone voice to the girl.His golden eyes flickered up the path where the foul odor was the most strong. He gave a gentle sigh and shook his head, but another scent filled his nose and Renn's feet moved quickly."Gen..." He hissed, scowling down the hall. A hand came up to his face, as if to push up his glasses, but Renn realized that they were nolonger present. Without them, normally, he would have been stumbling around but with it being this close to the moon his senses were heightened.

He made little sound as he rushed towards the bright light at the end of the tunnel but the sight that came to his eyes was startling. Flowers, pretty little things speckled the ground at his feet and a sweet putrid smell hit his nostrils. The scent of blood was strongest here, but there was a tunnel entrance to his left where the smell was definitely coming from. Renn stopped his footsteps, a beautiful purple linea flower crushed between his feet. He bent down, suddenly taken on by a much gentler demeanor and touched the crushed flower.

Rena had once called it their flower. The Linea was a flower from Sweden, their national flower, which had also once gone under the name "The Twin Flower". It was a vibrant stem-like thing with two hanging bell shaped, cornflower blue flowers hanging in opposite directions. Twirling the flower in his fingers there was peace in his mind, even for a fraction of a moment but a noise behind him caused the man to turn his eyes towards something in the shadow. Instantly he became defensive and a low growl slipped from his lips as his golden eyes darted dangerously around. The open, bright cave with its own wind brought forwards the source of the putridness. Genevieve's scent was mixed with the fresh scent of blood.

"Gen, is that you?"

Sara Hawkins
I'm really sorry, it is much shorter than i had intended it to be but i just can't get anymore out of my brain tonight.

Timid Kitten

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

anna hear your beating ђ є ค г t tonight
                          tab tab tab tab tab B e f o r e xxxxxxxxx t h exxxxxxxxxb l e e d i n gxxxxxxxxxs u nxxxxxxxxxc o m e sxxxxxxxxxa l i v e
                          tab tab tab tab tab tab I want to м α к є the best of what is left, hold Ꮖ Ꭵ Ꮆ h Ꮖ
                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab A n dxxxxxh e a r xxxxx m y xxxxxb e a t i n g ђ є ค г t o n exxxxx l a s txxxxx T i m e

Was that her boyfriend bashing his head? If boyfriend was the correct term to call Xarces at that very point. It had only been a few hours of being around him and the pinkette was confused as to what exactly Xarces had become. ZaVier had filled a spot in her heart almost as quickly as the Terror had, but left her feeling frustrated and angry. He ignored her. What Emery feared was that Xarces would become the very same. It was far too soon to place labels on someone she hardly knew. "He's a friend, yes. He's a stupid friend, at that but he cares and that is all that matters." Emery's voice was a whisper. The phone in her face was almost an assault to her senses, her eyes squinted as she read over the text again.

What exactly were they going to do with the penguin suit-man?

Emery scowled as she looked over the man who was now dressed in Indiana Jones fashion. For all she cared, they could leave him right where he was currently sleeping away. He had done very little to win her favor or her trust but there was a part of her that did not want to just abandon him. He had carried her along when she had passed out, although that was his own fault. Emery let her bottom lip slip between her teeth as she slowly stood up and observed Maggie once more. The girl was human and Emery herself was fairly human so it wasn't like they could magic the man with them. They were going to have to carry him.

"We're both tiny girls, think we could drag him with us?"Emery moved forwards and tentatively poked at Azrael with her foot."Drag him or leave him for some monster to get, I think Xarces would love to take a bite out of him after what we just went through."Emery shivered again and reached for penguin-man's arm. "This guy is a colossal jerk and here I am helping him after everything today." Just as Emery spoke the words a bright light peeked through a crack in the wall. The crack started to grow, larger and larger, curving in the stone to reveal a door-like shape in the side of the cavern. Then, slowly, the slab moved forwards and collapsed on the ground, revealing a staircase and a lighted area ascending towards another level.

TLDR: Emery, Maggie and Az have made it to another level. Teamwork and Trust are cause for reward.

With: AzraelLocation: maze maze maze Feeling: Get me outta here!
Outfit : Party ready: thanks to Sara!

Ixxxxx⒞⒜⒩'⒯xxx f a c e xxxxxxxx t h i sxxxn o w xxxE V E R Y T H I N Gxxx h a s xxxc h a n g e d
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I just xxxxxw a n n axxxxx be by your side, here's hoping we xxxxxᏟ Ꮎ Ꮮ Ꮮ Ꭵ Ꭰ Ꭼxxxxx
tab tab tab H e r e 'sxxxxxxxx h o p i n g xxxxxxxx w e xxxxxxxx c o l l i d e
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab нere'ѕ тo нopιng we collιde

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sara Hawkins
Serenity Achkey
Wish was talking to Gerald for a while.

Pikachu God
Ezi Was snuggled on Maribel's lap

The Raving Robot
Ben was talking to Ari

The walls and floor have become like quicksand in several small areas. Ariadne, Tevarie, Mirabel, Gerald, and Opis Have all gotten caught by these and were sucked into the stone.

Business Gekko

User Image
User Image
The Sly Little Shape Shifter

Fin had felt a bit bad for how she had treated her movie night partner and honestly had every intention of apologizing the next day when he was less inebriated. The past few days had been a whirlwind for her emotionally, between her guilt for feeling anything for Grant and trying to figure out what the hell was going on with them, she was a bit touchy.He was so up and down about it all, maybe she should just take it as a sign that she shouldn't pursue him. However, Fin couldn't bring herself to come to such a conclusion, on the other hand she had decided that it was still early in this whole thing and she should test the waters a bit. Maybe not go quite so far as she had with Grant, but leave herself open. After all, she hadn't dated or anything close in years...she should give herself some time.

After the movie, Fin went back to her room. Her empty room.Years had passed and yet, sleeping alone never got any easier.The only thing that even somewhat helped was when she shifted, she didn't feel the need to be held so much then.With that mentality, she shifted into her smaller, adorable foxy self and bolted for her bed. Once close enough, she jumped, pouncing her pillows like they were her prey before snuggling deeply into them.

--Time Skip--

It was cold and dark around her. Had the damned housed decided to crank the A/C to the max? It wouldn't surprise her, the house always seemed to be trying to find someway to annoy someone in it.Though it was then that she realized she wasn't in her bed anymore, instead, she felt cold stone beneath her furry form.Opening her eyes she saw an immense darkness,though a faint light could be seen far off in the distance. Blinking, the fox rose with a yawn. Her eyes adjusted and soon she could see enough to navigate through the blackness. Suddenly, a loud ruccus could be heard. Growls and roars, the walls and ceiling rumbled.As the distastrous sounds faded, a new more positive sound could be heard. It was song of some sort, beautiful and alluring, strange and soothing. Fin followed it, almost involuntarily until she finally found the source. Perking her whole body happily, she ran towards Kae happy to see a familiar face. He was naked and she honestly didn't care. He had two companions with him, a man that smelled like a wolf and a girl. They were talking about something but she didn't really focus in, instead she rubbed up against Kae's legs and gave a single,happy bark.

Fox Form: [X]
Body Type: [X]
Voice:[X]
Theme::[X]
Hairstyle:[X]
Wearing:Bonfire! ///This on her right ring finger.
Piercings: [X] [X] [X]
Extended Profile

With: Kae, Renn, Nora
OOC: Blahhhhhh

Sara Hawkins

Silviela

Tears of Sleet

Business Gekko

User Image
`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´ℛikka`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´
The Fae

Rikka listened as they maneuvered through the maze they found themselves in. One of his comments making her heart sink a bit."You really think that? That people here would kill each other?"The sylph immediately felt the tingle of fear work it's way up her spine. She thought herself to be easy to get along with, her kind not really starting trouble or anything with other races...But still, what if someone here just decided they didn't like her and wanted her gone? One of the darker species... Rikka had no fighting skills, not defensive magic to help her get out of such a mess...She would only be able to flee and that wasn't a guaranteed solution. Oh, she didn't like this. Not at all.

When the topic of navigation came up, Rikka tilted her head slightly and gave a puzzled look, though with the darkness her companion might not even see it.That sounds like a plan...So, the girl we're looking for...She's a marshmallow?" She asked, not knowing what a marshmallow even was. Poor Rikka, the human world was a big mess of crazy things she didn't understand. One thing she didn't comprehend was that this place was awful for a being like herself. Her wings were useless in this damp place, she hated not being able to hardly see and not knowing what she would come up against...She just hated this place and wanted nothing more than to get out and maybe even find Deklan.

"A Terror Beast? That's interesting...Why do you make nightmares?"Rikka asked curiously, not a sign of judging in her tone. She really just wanted to learn more about this creature, never hearing of such a thing before. Looking over towards the beast, she thought about her own race and what they did. Muses to humans, nature nurturers, simple beings doing simple things. She had no real purpose she supposed, just living and enjoying it in whatever way she found.Quite the opposite of Xarces by the sound of it.

About that time, the fae's usual shyness surfaced though try as she might surpressing it was becoming difficult. Talking with new people wasn't her strong point, and asking him about himself had seemed so personal and honestly...Calming down from the fear of this place had left her more open to overthink other things. The way this creature saw her, for example. Not knowing what he was, not being very useful, the list went on from there. Which was why she steered the conversation away from herself,asking him about how he liked their temporary living arrangement."I see, I haven't met very many people myself. I met the pink haired girl you're talking about, she's very nice. Her and another girl helped me find clothes to swim in the other day. I met a dragon hybrid back whe nI first came here...He was my favorite but he had to return to his home. Then I met Deklan, the leviathan and we spent time together at the party last night...Now I know you."Wit htaht she blushed. She was rambling..why did she list off everyone like that? He probably didn't care and now probably thought her to be a bumbling fool.

Her plan to deter him from herself didn't last long, he returned her own question and questioned what she was and if she was liking this particualr location.Blushing she nodded at his guess."I am, more specifically I'm a Sylph or and Air spirit. We live in the mountains and serve as muses to humans.We also have recently began forming a kind of partnership with nearby changelings...Our kind is dwindling unfortunately. That's why I'm here...that and I'm different from the other sylphs, back home, some of them even question if I am one."She said sheepishly. She wasn't proud of what she was because she never felt she belonged with them. Everything about them was the opposite of herself.

"As for this place...The manor is okay...There's many things I had never seen before and much I need to learn. I don't know what most anything is and I can't-"She stopped herself there, almost revealing one of her darkest secrets."As for these caverns...it's not ideal for me. We can't really stay in human forms for long periods of times...It's very draining. But, my wings can't get wet and it's highly damp down here. So it wouldn't be good for them...I'm ready to be out of here and back on the surface..."

Voice Dana
Wing Status-[Visible Hidden(tattoo)
Height-Regular(5' 4 " ) Tiny(4 inches tall)
Body Type, she also doesn't have a bellybutton.
Wearing: Not proper attire for such things and this on a small leather string necklace.
With: Xar
OOC:

Fenrir the God

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out