Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
"If that monkey pawing at the reflection of the moon..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
L U N A L E B L A N C
User Image

As Luna felt about the floor of the kitchen, she felt the vibrations of a someone walking towards her and frantically reached up as she was pulled up and leaned on the person. Her head continued to spin, and the person, now known to be a man due to his tone and physique, seemed to think that she was so hungry that she had stumbled towards the kitchen in a ruse.

"If you wanted to h-" she said, pausing to maintain her breathing and control over the pain she felt, "help me, than you will assist me in making it to the back of that room and keeping the light off." She managed to make out the last part, flexing the muscles in her head and nearly diving into the depths of the room with the man. He then asked her what she wanted to eat. "Please, just keep quiet for a moment." Luna muttered angrily. clearly trying to maintain what little cool she had left.

The markings on Luna's forehead continued to glow brighter as eerie voices hissed in her mind. She listened to them at first, knowing that she had no other choice, but there were so many. Their distinct tones merged together into one jumbled record of voices that was akin to having her head pierced by a drill. She fell to the ground in a sitting position, crossing her legs and holding her head in her hands.

After approximately three more minutes of waiting in pain, the voices stopped, and the markings on her forehead ceased to glow. A sigh of relief escaped from her lips as she glanced up at the man staring at her. She paused for a minute, before beginning to stand up.
"Thank you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...Could only see himself."

The Raving Robot

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
There is no such thing as justice,
All the best that we can hope for is revenge
A hostile takeover,
An absolute rebellion to the end.
This is our battle cry
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I’m giving you a head start,
You’re going to need it,
’Cause I fight like a girl

User Image

User Image

There's a war inside of me
burning red and honestly
any idiot could see
that I killed all the hope that I had

•◘•◘•◘•The Amazon•◘•◘•◘•

•◘•◘•◘•тнe one perѕon ιn тнe world ι ғιnd нardeѕт тo ғorgιve ιѕ мyѕelғ •◘•◘•◘•

body type
voice
Themes: 1 2
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Being protective?! You havent lived amongst women you can call family have you? Shea seemed to lighten up as she turned around and took her hand, giving the amazon a warm smile and assuring her that there was nothing to be upset about. Sin brought her glare back to Mooneyes, and her eyes softened a bit when she remembered the girl behind her. She was so defenseless and meek, and this woman was just talking to her. Maybe she did get off on the wrong foot...

Before she was able to say anything, the woman threw her hand onto her forhead and her face contorted into one of strain, the mark upon her brow glowing between her fingers. She fumbled past Sin and Shea as a young man came down the steps and introduced himself as Jace. Sin watched Mooneyes stumble away and turned her gaze back on the trembling girl in the corner. She probably just terrified the crap out of her, didn't she? And she also probably did enough damage here. Besides, she still actually wanted to go to the waterfall, so she turned to Shea and smiled slighty, lowering her voice slightly. "You go get some rest now, alright? I just wanted to make sure you're alright, and thank you for giving me the courage to talk to--- well, to talk to him."

She brought her attention back to the grey haired boy who came down the steps. "Hey, you. Take care of the new girl, I have to go."With that, she turned around and walked past the group in the kitchen again, making a note to talk to Mooneyes after she got back, and sprinted out the patio door towards the rest of the group, spying the milkdrinker ahead and slowing down, unsure if she should catch up to him or just stay further back.
User ImageUser Image

OOC: Crapy post.... bleeeeeegh

Where:
Wearing: This outfit
With: Mooneyes, Shea, and Rosemary --> Davey and the rest of the hiking group
Feeling: protective
Roommate: Davey

The Mournful Optimist
yum_puddi
dragonprincess_bloom
yum_puddi
Gothic_Redemption
yum_puddi
the raving robot
yum_puddi

Distinct Noob

The Reaper
User Image
Jå¢ê Zꥆ§åv

╔╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╗
My soul is full of whispered song;
My blindness is my sight;
the shadows that I feared so long
Are all alive with light.

╚╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╝

In much confusion he watched as the large woman stormed off after what he guessed was the Amazon's way of asking a favor, heading into the forest with another small group of residents. He blinked a few times before turning his full attention to the two girls in front of him. With a playful smirk decorating his face stared at Shea a moment his pale eyes scanning her face over for a moment as his left hand gently touched a loose lock of the girls white hair letting it glide across his fingers. "Shea is it? A lovely name for a very lovely lady indeed." He smiled, placing his lips on the strands of hair entwined over his fingers before letting the hair fall back into place near the girl's neck. He then turned to the Lolita next to her, she was obviously very frightened of someone, or something though unsure of what or who. Jace knew he would have to tread a bit more lightly with her both in actions and words, as he slowly got down onto one knee in front of the frightened girl. He wanted to try and make her smile and if he was right, which he was at least a little less than half the time the smirk from earlier was replaced with a much more gentle and caring feeling as he look up at her from where he sit. Jace rested his elbow on his knee, offerring his hand slowly to the petites girl. "A princess should never have such a look of fright on her face. She should always smile, it helps to put everyone else at ease too. Don't worry, I will protect you! So let your troubles disappear!" He chuckled lightly though still sincere in his words, he very slowly and obviously placed her hand lightly into his own as to not make her run off. "My name is Jace. It's very nice to meet you milady." He gave her hand a very light squeeze before letting it go, if he hadn't scared her off with his words, the theatrics surely would.

After his very flashy introductions he took Shea' s hand into his own, offering her to take a seat. He could tell she still wasn't doing as well as she could, though the reason escaped him. He beckoned the other smaller girl to join them though if she wanted to flee he was giving her the chance if she wanted it. He turned to Shea as he look her over worry apparent all over his features. "Are you going to be alright?" He asked, sitting on the edge of his seat. It was obvious if she needed anything or if either of them did, he would do his best to help them.

In the company of: Rosemary, Sin, and Shea
Wearing: Casual clothes
Feeling: Adventurous and a bit hungry
Body type: x

Sorry if it's a crap post, 3 in the morning. X.x

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas New theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

When Sin asked about living with women whom she considered family Shea gently shook her head. Shea never had anyone actually she felt as if she could call family. Yes she had her father but he seemed only interested in having her do whatever he asked, to be his perfect little girl and as for his Lady Friends they never treated her like anything but a pretty doll they could dress up. Shea was glad that Sin seemed to settle down, she really did hate seeing her getting all worked up especially when it came to her. Yes Shea would rather not have people worry over or about her. "Alright, I promise i will get some rest. And thank you for checking up on me." Giving her another genuine heartfelt smile as the Amazon took off towards the kitchen.

Noticing Jace looking at her, getting a better look at his features. Such a pretty pale color his eyes were, yet they seemed to draw you in. Normally she would have tried to look away, to avoid eye contact but she felt unable to do so. She could feel his fingers gently holding onto a lock of her hair, which thankfully was dry but it probably still had the scent of fresh and flowing water on it. When he spoke to her about her name and about her looks Shea felt her pulse quickening a bit more. She knew her cheeks too were taking on some color, the heat that was radiating from them probably made her skin look even more pale. Yes it did not take too much color for her skin to look almost ghosty white. As he kissed her hair she felt her body tighten a bit, no one had ever done something like that, yet she found it was not a horrible thing. She felt shy, well more than normal. Though instead of wanting to run away she felt the need to stay. Yes it was a very contradicting feeling indeed.

When he turned his attention to the other girl, whom Shea knew was still there yet her mind seemed to block her out as she had been getting attention from Jace. Yet something new was stirring inside of her, an angry like feeling. Shea had no idea how to really process or react to all these new emotions that were now flooding her. So she did what she normally would do, and that is to just block it all out and stay emotionless. Shea had turned around not wishing to see his little scene with Rosemary as she felt someone gently take her hand, without even turning around to see who the hand belonged to her pulse quickened. She seemed to almost instinctively know that this hand was Jace's. Letting him lead her over to the couch as she took a seat, Jace seemed to sit down beside her, the all too familiar look of worry evident on his face as he even beckoned Rosemary to come and sit with them.

Shea wondered why people seemed to care, genuinely care about someone else. Yes before coming here that was a luxury that did not exist in her home. No one truly cared for or about her. As long as she was still breathing then everything was fine, she could still preform whatever archaic duties her father had in mind for her. "Yes I will be fine. Please, you do not need to worry yourself over me." Her voice soft and sweet yet the rosy tint in her cheeks were still there.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Happy and Confused about the new feelings swirling inside of her
Attire: Sheas outfit
Companion(s): Rosemary and Jace

User Image

I am a Siren.

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

—••÷[ тнε ∂яυι∂ cσмραηιση ]÷••—

— cαω cαω, мσтнεяғυcкεя —

IM A BIRD (theme)

"Welcome back, featherbutt." Euya glared at the druid girl and ruffled his feathers irritably, receiving a muffled, pitiless laugh from his masked friend. Honestly, after all the work he does, all he recieves as payment is to be laughed at? What a thankless existence... Food and sleep. Thats all I wanted.

He followed Oriana as she began her decent down the tree, and even though he was the one who was with her most of her life, he still was very nervous about her leaping through trees. She had almost crippled herself a few times, of course she was much more of a fledgeling than she was now, but still, it made him uncomfortable.

Landing next to her as she nimbly balanced herself on a lower branch and called out to the rest of the featherless monstrosities, he lifted a wing and preened his feathers, pulling one of the really old ones out and letting it fall to the ground. A new, beautiful feather would grow in soon, but for now he would deal with a gap in his glorious wing.

He glanced around, taking in all of the bipeds that approached or mingled about. Some seemed to be coming rather reluctantly, but out of either boredom some other strange reason, they seemed driven to follow the loud voice of the druid.

A silver haired female walked up to Oriana. Even Euya didn't think she looked half bad, for a featherless biped. Tapping into the connection between himself and the druid girl to use as a form of translation, he figured the female was asking Oriana if they were going to a body of water where she could swim. She seemed to be very uncomfortable or unsure of herself as she talked to Oriana. Euya turned a golden eye to look at her closer. This one is worse at being social than the Airhead... He gave a sigh and stretched his wings a bit. This place was nuts.

Seraph of Nephilim
yum_puddi

Adorable Beast

User Image
User Image
              we'll go no more a-roving,
              So late into the night
                  Though the heart be still as loving,
                  And the moon be still as bright..

For the sword outwears its sheath,
              And the soul wears out the breast,
                  And the heart must pause to breathe,
                  And love itself have a rest.

Genevieve was completely oblivious to the girl barreling down the hallway straight for her, distracted as she was by the news brought on by the letter. The sports themselves were of little concern since physical activity had never bothered her, but the fact that all three would likely take place out in the direct sunlight was something of a bother. She had hoped that she would have one restful night here, but it looked as though the house was determined to have her out of sorts night after night. Last night the drink that had helped her get through the dance had been a bit much, as the hangover she now had attested to, and her first night she had simply been exhausted. Just once she would have liked to be herself when the moon rose for the night. It seemed tonight she would be dealing with sun sickness, unless by some miracle she could convince whomever she found to be her partner to skip the whole blasted day’s events or simply got disqualified early on.

Something warm and soft knocked her off balance, forcing the woman to set aside her worries about the coming day to catch herself before she fell. The sudden movement sent her head pounding once again and the vampire brought her hand to her temple in a vain attempt to relieve herself of the pounding ache. A female voice sounded in her ears proclaiming that the speaker clearly needed to work on watching where she was going, a statement Genevieve was hardly going to argue with but neither was she going to draw any more attention to when it was already so obvious. I’ll be fine. I’ve certainly dealt with worse. She assured the girl as she regained her composure and lifted her eyes to her assailant. For the briefest of moments the vampire fought the urge to sneer as she recognized the woman that had stolen Damien’s attentions from her last night. But her expression softened when she caught a faint odor that clung to the girl, not quite having been washed away enough that the vampire’s sharp senses wouldn’t pick it up.

Her lips hinted at a smile that didn’t quite form, she couldn’t help but be amused to find the scent of that crazy cross dressing human from earlier that morning on the girl before her. Once again Wish mentioned the need to look where she was going, giving Gen the feeling that hse would keep doing so unless she said something to put her mind at ease. Don’t worry yourself about it. I would not have been in the way, but my mind was preoccupied… and I suspect you were likewise distracted a moment ago. she informed her assailant in a voice that suggested she might be curious to know more. I am Genevieve by the way, although most people seen to be more comfortable calling me Gen.she added. Of course Gen knew from what Damien had told her earlier that morning that this must have been Wish, but the formality of the introduction was always less awkward than if someone inexplicably knew your name.

The mention of breakfast gave the vampire a moment’s pause while she first remembered the human tradition of eating several times a day with a name for each time meal time then assessed her own hunger. She was fairly certain that while other races followed this practice readily it would still take some time before she got used to the idea of eating all the time. Not that the types of foods served at these meals would do much to satisfy if she were in need of a meal. I confess I’m not very hungry, but I’ll come with you. I could do with a bit more social interaction. she replied, turning as Wish did in the direction of the kitchen . She might not get another chance to assess if this girl was truly any competition for her in regards to Damien’s affections, or just what had gone on between her and the human for that matter. Both subjects that Genevieve found herself keenly interested in. Besides. I may even find something for my head in that direction. Whatever that bartender gave me last night has come back with a vengeance.

↘↘

W h e r e
: Hall
W i t h
: Wish
W e a r i n g
: Now
M o o d : hmm…
T h e m e : A little drop of Poison

┓ [[OOC: whaaaaat?! oh wait slight edit. ]]┏

'.'

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
This is my brand new day starting now
I let go of the things that weigh me down
That rob me of the beauty thats to be found
In life all around
And this is my prayer without ceasing,
the negative releasing
And as I rise above,
my burden is easing

User Image
User Image

~♪~♫~ The Druid Girl ~♫~♪~

User Image

~♫~♪~ “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” ~♪~♫~

“Keep your best wishes,
close to your heart
and watch what happens”

♫ Try to keep up!!! wink (theme)
♫ Body type

Oriana looked around, smiling behind her mask as she watched the people gather closer to her. One woman came up to the base of the tree and looked up at her, softly asking her if there was a mention about a body of water they would be playing in. Oriana laughed alittle and nodded her head as she watched the woman fumble with her thoughts. "Are you knew with being social with other living people, too?" Oriana lept to a branch closer to the girl and crawled out onto the limb, where she hung upside down to look at her better. She really wanted to take this mask off her face and talk to her without it echoing and muffling her voice, but whatever, she wouldnt be able to be out here without it.

"Sorry about the mask." She laughed, swinging her body back and forth as she hung from the branch by her legs. Euya sighed and fluffed his feathers. "So, you're planning on coming with us? Euya told me its really pretty up there." I said no such thing...

Where: In the branches of a tree
Wearing: this outfit
With: Euya and Freya
Feeling: Happy
Roommate: Nigel

Serenity Achkey
yum_puddi
dragonprincess_bloom
yum_puddi
the raving robot
yum_puddi
Seraph of Nephilim
yum_puddi
Kitsune~Dream
yum_puddi
Ziloall
yum_puddi
sir blaze creed
yum_puddi
zoeloveful
yum_puddi

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

Rosemary took a deep breath as the tall woman left. She did seem to calm down, thankfully, after Luna had left - it seemed the woman had no fight with her. It's not like every single supernatural beast would fly into a frothing rage at the sight of a human or other beast, but the possibility was enough that Rosemary would keep her guard up.

Then the boy approached. He wasn't unpleasant-looking - no one here seemed to be - but he seemed intent on catching as many women as possible, what with flipping his attentions between both her and the girl with pale hair. Why on earth he felt the need to get down on one knee and give a little speech, Rosemary couldn't understand, but she did not resist his actions. Resistance could make him angry, and angry men were frightening no matter what species they were. Calling her "milady" made her frown perceptibly, but she remained silent. It brought to mind ungroomed men in filthy fedoras who would spit at a woman and call her a whore the instant she didn't drop on her knees and open her mouth just because they hadn't tried to assault her. This boy would have to do more than call her princess and play the white knight to make her warm up to him.

Jace, as his name was, went to sit down with the other girl on the couch. Shane? Was that the name he had called her? No, Shae. No N. He called her over as well, and Rosemary went. She pretended to not have noticed the way Shae had turned away when Jace had touched her, thinking over what had happened as she sat down on the couch with them, leaving Shae in the middle. She could have Jace, for all Rosemary cared at the moment. He tried too hard in a way that did nothing but make her uncomfortable. Though really, the only thing that would make her comfortable was to get her things settled into her room, and maybe hide there for a few hours so that she could calm down.

Playful Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ѕ ђ ℓ ץ η

User Image

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sarrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

ocation: Kitchen
s
peaking with: Gen
m
ood: New friends!
a
ttire: Racerback Tank Top, Casual Denim Shorts, and Tennis Shoes.
The Nökkenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Nökken girl felt better after Genevieve accepted her apology. She wasn't sure exactly what made her such a cluts in this house but there was something that just made her want to move and not stand in one spot for long. Though for now that was probably only because she had a high chance of seeing Darius in the hall way. He was going back to his room after all, right? Maybe he had already made it there and she didn't need to worry about it. Either way she didn't want to stand here for long and secretly hoped that this woman would join her. Making new friends was being a fun thing now, and this girl seemed to be someone she could get along with well. Lets just hope my first impression didn't ruin that possibility. She thought to herself. If only she knew the true first impression that Gen had of her.

"Distracted?" Her eyes lit up for just a moment. Was it that noticeable? Usually she was good at hiding emotional things like this. But if a point blank stranger saw it, then well, anyone else could too. "Um, distracted is a word to describe it I guess." She said shrugging her shoulders. The tone of voice Gen was using with her now was that of a curious one. Wish wasn't 100% sure she wanted to open up to a complete stranger about what just happened. Maybe she could open up a little more later on? She'd really like to have a 'girlfriend' to talk with. And 'girlfriends' talk about everything. Or at least that's what she had perceived from watching the other groups of girls in her village.

The sweet smile that Wish held so well spread over her lips after Gen had introduced her self. She couldn't help but to feel joy, getting to know this girl's name now. "It's nice to meet you Gen!" She said happily before continuing on. "I'm Wishlyn, but I go by Wish." She tilted her head, the more she talked to her the more Wish noticed something different. Gen seemed a little flushed and.. disturbed by being in the light of the house. For a moment she thought of it odd until she made the comment about having a hangover. Then the light bulb in her mind clicked. She had almost forgotten about the night before with what happened this morning. Now she started to wonder how Damien was doing..

"I know a couple family tricks for hangovers if you'd like to try them. Even if i never drank much my mother always made sure I knew cures for such things." She smiled, watching Gen turn with her towards the kitchen. It was at that moment she started walking back down the hall, passing her room and out towards the open front room of the house. Voices echoed through out the place and she smiled, watching as all the people mingled around the couches. It was always so lively in her. She could definitely get used to this. "I not much of an exciting person, but I hope i entertain you 'social interaction' well enough." She spoke up again, but this time not as confident. Here was her quiet side showing again. In truth she could help it, that's just who she was. Quiet, polite, and friendly. She wasn't one to judge, call out on things, or make a big fuss. Well, as of this far in her life she hadn't.

It was a surprise that she never put two and two together realizing that this was the very Gen that Damien spoke of the previous night. That fact had completely slipped her mind, with other things replacing it. Like the hunger in her tummy for something delicious. What to fill her hunger with was a good question though. She was hungry, but didn't know for what. "So, other than the headache, how was your night at the ball? It was my first night here. And so far, its been nothing but surprises." She gave a half hearted laugh as she rounded the corner from the front room into the kitchen. As always it was full of people chatting, eating, and cooking. But when she lifted her gaze up to a familiar back side of read hair she felt her breath get caught in her chest.

Oh boy.. She thought to herself before forcing her body to keep moving forward. If she faltered now Gen would surly know what her 'distraction' was about earlier.. if she didn't already know. She swallowed hard and picked out a couple open seats at the kitchen table. What to do, what to do, what to do? Excuse herself or carry on like he wasn't there? She eventually decided to fight back her feelings and carry on like Darius wasn't standing there getting ready to cook. But what to make? Wish turned her attention to the fridge and began rummaging through it, then the freezer. She really wanted something with meat in it... maybe a small piece of chicken fried steak? Or a really good amulet? Making decisions was never her strong suit.

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dancing through life
No need to tough it
When you can sluff it off as I do
Nothing matters
But knowing nothing matters
It's just life
So keep dancing through.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

☼ The Human Male ☼

☼ I know we barely know eachother, but I'm here if you need me. ☼

He carries the act so convincingly
The fact is sometimes he believes it
He can be happy with the way things are
Be happy with the things he's done

Theme 1 ,Theme 2 (<--Change all the female pronouns to male)
Body Type
ponytail

"Alright, what are we hungry for? Moroccan? Mexican? Brazilian? Polish? Thai? Or do we just want pancakes?"

"It was my first night here. And so far, its been nothing but surprises."

As he got a few cooking supplies out, a familiar voice echoed into his ears followed by an almost forced laugh, causing him to almost drop the pan in his hands. Oh s**t... His face went pale and he turned to the group, giving a laugh. "Alright, I'm just gonna make pancakes!" He saw movement out of the corner of his eye and he got the bowl and the dry ingredients ready. Wish? I thought she went to another body of water. His mind flashed back to her room. Of course, it was obvious she would go back to the one in her room, he just didn't want to think about her, and so he didn't think about where she might be... He cursed himself for his stupidity and turned to grab milk and eggs from the fridge... Only to find her there.

Oh, Christ... He cleared his throat behind her and reached past her to grab what he needed, his chest brushed against her shoulder and his nerves went crazy, letting the egg in his hand fall and crack onto her shoe. "Oh s**t! Jesus Christ, I must've grabbed it wrong... I'm so sorry!" He was about to pick her up, but he stopped himself, hesitating and just putting up is hands as he stood up straight again, flustered. "Just... Just stay there. I'll get a towel." He went to grab a towel and ran water over it, ringing it out and walking back over to her. As he got down on a knee, about to wipe it off for her, he hesitated, glancing up at her and then stood back up holding the towel in his hand, bringing his other hand up to scratch the back of his neck. "Uh... Uhmn... H-Here." He handed the towel to her and reached back into the fridge for eggs and milk, making sure not to drop it this time. He was pretty sure she didn't want him touching her right now... otherwise he would have picked her up bridal style and taken care of it himself, but he really couldn't think straight...

Where: the kitchen
Wearing: This outfit
With: Caius, Lucian, Osiris, and Marceline --& +Wish and Gen
Feeling: guilty
Roommate: None

Serenity Achkey
biggrin
Ziloall
biggrin
l-n-f-e-c-t-l-0-n
biggrin
sara hawkins
biggrin
Kitsune~Dream
biggrin

Distinct Noob

The Reaper
User Image
Jå¢ê Zꥆ§åv

╔╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╗
My soul is full of whispered song;
My blindness is my sight;
the shadows that I feared so long
Are all alive with light.

╚╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╝

Jace couldn't help but furrow his brow when the small petite girl frowned at his show, perhaps she didn't care for humor or maybe he didn't brush his teeth? No one had ever not enjoyed his exaggerated way of talking or moving so when this girl showed it obviously displeased her, he felt bad about it and also a little confused on the matter. And even though she did not like his performance she still sat in their company. Well if she wasn't going to run away that's a silver lining on a cloud right? Though she still remained silent he turned to Shea, as she told him not to worry that was like telling him not to worry about getting trampled by a bull. Of course he was going to worry it's just what he did. All negativity aside he turned to the pair, still showing the same wide grin from before. "Well it seems like you two have had a rough morning so if I'm keeping you then please feel free to say so!" He flopped back into the cushion of the couch wondering why he ever let bed so early. He took note of Shea' s cheeks tinged with pink, the slightly flushed look was rather cute though Rosemary stayed rather.. aloof it had its own charm perhaps? He stretched his arms over his head with a little bit of a yawn before he spoke again. "So then anyone wanna share on.. what they might be?" Although he could tell what both of them were, he just wanted to keep conversation going, he hadn't spoken to anyone since the night previous and he was overdue for some social interaction. "Or we could do breakfast, sounds like someone might be making food stuffs for everyone if you guys want." With that last end of the sentence his stomach made a loud audible growl in the short silence in the room. Jace looked down at his stomach giving it a grumpy and a frowned look. "Or if I obviously really want to, way to go about being subtle stomach!" At this point he wasn't even going to say he wasn't hungry cause something had to go and ruin the moment!

In the company of: Rosemary, Sin, and Shea
Wearing: Casual clothes
Feeling: Adventurous and a bit hungry
Body type: x

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Where: Kitchen
Wearing: Outdoors-y.. kind of
Feeling: Unsocial but not wanting to be alone
With: No one

OOC:

≀ Freya; The Illusionist ≀
∻ ∻ ∻ ∻ ∻ ∻ ∻ ∻ ∻ ∻

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"It is better to be hated for what you are
than to be loved for what you are not."

User Image
Freya jumped slightly as the girl read her like a book, though she guessed to mostly normal people it would be pretty obvious that she hadn't much practice at all. With a light nod she looked up to the girl who was happily swinging on the tree branch by her knees. Did the bark not bother her? Freya gave a long look at the girl's bird looking him over in fascination. Freya had never really been around any sort of wild life before, most of her surroundings was metal buildings or the netherworld. She had only mostly seen a few pigeons so this giant bird comparatively in the flesh was rather beautiful. "If that's alright, I would love to come with you, if that's alright." She gave a more heart felt smile this time, still nervous but liking how friendly this girl was. "I don't mind your mask, I think you're still pretty even with it on." Though her compliment may have been awkward she meant it and to her that was a good place as any to start. She gave a glance to the group taking their time up the path. Well more alone time to talk to someone never hurt right? Who was Euya? Were they nice like she was? Though she didn't ask she turned back to the girl watching her bird again as well. "You have a very handsome bird.. or is it a girl?" She felt bad for not knowing the difference between the two genders but she still gave a smile though much more sheepish then her last.

Short post yay!

Adorable Beast

User Image
User Image
              we'll go no more a-roving,
              So late into the night
                  Though the heart be still as loving,
                  And the moon be still as bright..

For the sword outwears its sheath,
              And the soul wears out the breast,
                  And the heart must pause to breathe,
                  And love itself have a rest.

Just as Damien had said, Wish was a ‘nice girl’ by all accounts. It was even cute how she got flustered so easily, and by just about everything it seemed. But then again it might have just been one of those mornings for the girl. At least the introduction had been taken well as the blue eyed woman confirmed that she was in fact the Wish that Damien had spoken of, and even made the girl seem to light up and become livelier for some reason that the vampire simply couldn’t fathom. Genevieve was honestly not sure if she should like this or if she should hold it against her simply because Damien might find it cute as well. For the time being the woman decided to remain undecided about her until she had more to go on. Jumping to conclusions never did anyone any good after all. Being able to draw a reasonable conclusion however, might take some time. By the answers she’d given so far Genevieve could tell this one wasn’t the type to let her mouth run away with her just because her emotions were compromised. It would take a deal more coaxing before she would reveal anything of significance.

Before she had the chance to inquire further Whish made an offering of a home remedy that might cure her headache. I believe I’ll take you up on that offer. she replied, the prospect of being rid of the nuisance outweighed her desire to press for information for the moment. Her voice took on a sweeter tone and a smile tugging at the corners of her lips yet still not quite forming at the kindness in the gesture Wish had offered. Now that it was no longer just her and Damien, Gen was once again being careful about just how far she allowed herself to open her mouth or let herself smile, keeping her long pointed fangs tucked away from sight where they might cause discomfort. She did however chuckle when Wish proclaimed that she wasn't a very exciting person. I believe exciting is somewhat relative. However I think I've had quite enough of that for the time being anyway. It was hard to not be amused by the thought that she might need any more excitement when she thought back on the last few days, even though the majority of that time had not been spent with anyone in particular.

As usual the house was filled with the sounds of people conversing and generally interacting with one another. Most of which Genevieve ignored for the sake of her own sanity, except to note that there were many faces she hadn't yet seen and people she had yet to interact with. She guessed this was largely due to her own antisocial behavior of late. Sooner or later she would have to work on at least meeting each of these people she would be living with during the duration of her stay. Her attention was brought back to Wish she inquired about her night and the pair entered the kitchen. It was pretty uneventful actually. After one incredibly awkward dance with my ex I did a few shots and went out for a ride. Defiantly not one of my better ideas as you can imagine, but at least the ride was pleasant. She replied taking one of the indicated seats and settling in, propping her chin on one hand and crossing one leg over the other.

Before she could even finish speaking it was evident that something had changed in her companion almost as soon as they'd entered the kitchen, making th blue eyed girl seem rather uncomfortable and even jumpy. At first Gen was confused as to what might have inspired such a change until her eyes slit on the redheaded lad by the counter, seemingly preparing to do some sort of cooking and looking several shades lighter than the last time she'd seen him. Then it was all too easy for her to guess at just why Wish had begun acting the way she did. Of course Wish was hardly likely to open up much with him and all these other people around. Gen was just about to recommend they find a quieter location to break their fast, but instead clamped her lips tightly together and moving the hand under her chin to cover her mouth. She was trying really hard not to laugh as the same young man that had earlier walked in one her and Damien in their unmentionables and without batting an eye had strolled right on in, turned into a bumbling fool in the presence of this girl. As soon as she could catch the girls eye Genevieve raised a quizzical brow at Wishlyn. Now she simply had to know what it was between these two that would have them acting like this. She had an educated guess, but it was one thing to think you knew and another to hear about it 'from the horses mouth' as it were
↘↘

W h e r e
: Kitchen
W i t h
: Kitchen crew
W e a r i n g : Now
M o o d : Amused and unsure
T h e m e : A little drop of Poison

┓ [[OOC: whaaaaat?! ]]┏

'.'

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas New theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea noticed the rather shy like or maybe scared/nervous demeanor that the girl Rosemary still had. Though she seemed to be unaffected by the little stunt Jace did. Was this girl just hard to please or something? But Shea did not dwell on it. Everyone had things they liked and did not like. Yet it seemed that girl at least was not too shy or whatever to sit with them though it made Shea feel a bit uncomfortable to be sitting in the middle she never let it show. Watching Jace plaster that rather adorable grin on his face her cheeks seemed to tint a bit more.

At least he was easy on her eyes to look at. Well actually all the men she had seen here were rather cute in their own way. "Oh, no my morning was not rough or anything like that. And besides having to attend that mandatory sporting event there is nothing on my agenda for the day." Of course if Sin found out she did not go upstairs to her room and rest then she would get a more than stern talking to. Well she figured anyways, most might be scared or nervous around the Amazon but Shea found her easy to be around and for Shea to think that about anyone was really something.

"I am a Siren.",she told Jace and Rosemary, really why should she keep such a thing like that a secret, they were probably bound to find out sooner or later anyways. As he mentioned breakfast Shea felt hungry, really only having that small portion of Sin's energy bar from earlier really did not fill her up. The relaxing in the water at the waterfall did help her regain some more energy but it was nothing like having some real food in her system. "I could go for getting something to eat. But....I... I um wonder if we could not eat in the kitchen." Biting her bottom lip a bit nervously as she was not fond of being around a large crowd yet. Though when his stomach let them know he too was hungry Shea let out a rather soft and almost airy chuckle. Knowing that most of the people would probably be out with Oriana heading towards the waterfall she just left then maybe a nice breakfast out on the patio could work. "Maybe we could eat out on the patio." She looked over at Rosemary wondering if the girl would join them as well, "I mean if everyone is agreeable to that, if not maybe we could find another place to use."

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Happy and Confused about the new feelings swirling inside of her
Attire: Sheas outfit
Companion(s): Rosemary and Jace

User Image

I am a Siren.

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

Rosemary did not want to say she was a human. If she did, that would show how she was weak, and had no way to defend herself. She supposed that she could lie about it, say she was something else, but what would be done to her if they founf out she lied? Plus, just because Jace and Shae could not tell, didn't mean that the others could not tell. Why did they have to send her here? Why couldn't they have picked a volunteer, instead of someone who that to be dragged unwillingly?

"I'm mortal." Everyone else here was effectively immortal, as a supernatural beast, right? And some were the sort that fed on little ladies like her. And not they were talking about breakfast? Was she to be breakfast? Rosemary looked away from the two on the couch, to a nearby window. No, they probably wouldn't have her for breakfast. More likely she'd be the main course at dinner. Maybe that's what happened to the human boy that was also supposed to be here? But she hadn't seen too many of the others yet. Perhaps he was still to be seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff