I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

User Image
arceline ean

femalexxxxfau n

Body type:[x]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was difficult to miss the dark-haired male's raised eyebrows. Though the question in his expression could have been about any number of things, she was confident his reaction was in response to her blatant compliment. Inclining her head slightly towards him, she winked playfully. "Yes. You, hun." Just then, one of the girls she didn't know made a final call--or so it appeared to be--for an outing that Celine assumed must have been discussed long before she arrived. For a moment, she considered running back to change her shoes but a rumbling in her stomach tilted the scales towards staying behind. Plus, she'd only arrived just yesterday. The day before was such a whirlwind. 'Not to mention last night...' Mischievousness crept onto her expression, her canine lightly meeting her lip, as she remembered. Nonetheless, the last seventy-two hours had been such a blur to her that she could use some quiet time. She was betting that River could use some attention as well.

"Mmm. Are you going? If you are, I won't keep you," the young faun said over her shoulder as she turned away from him and strolled to the far corner of the kitchen to pick a banana out of a bowl on the counter. She'd eat just that for now if there wasn't anything else, but a fruit parfait sounded particularly good. Walking to the fridge next, she really hoped that there was yogurt--maybe blueberries, raspberries--available; granola, even!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________Can you see me in the kitchen,
______________________________________________________wearing casual clothing
__________________________________________________________I am pleasant and bubbly.
______________________________________________________________And am socializing with the "kitchen crowd" but mainly Caius

NOTE; Marceline's antlers have not grown in yet, so you wouldn't see them when you look at her. They are tiny, velvety nubs right now, just barely visible above her hair; they begin to grow in spring.

I-N-F-E-C-T-I-O-N

Hilarious Sex Symbol

4,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
xxxucianxxx
xxxxainxxxx
xxxxxkatsukaxxxxx

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Tᴴᴱ ˁᵀᴬᴿˁ ᴸᴱᴬᴺ ᴰᴼᵂᴺ ᵀᴼ ᴷᴵˁˁ ʸᴼᵁ
ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵ ᴸᴵᴱ ᴬᵂᴬᴷᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴹᴵˁˁ ʸᴼᵁ
ᴾᴼᵁᴿ ᴹᴱ ᴬ ᴴᴱᴬᵛʸ ᴰᴼˁᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴬᵀᴹᴼˁᴾᴴᴱᴿᴱ
ᶜᴬᵁˁᴱ ᴵ'ᴸᴸ ᴰᴼᶻᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ˁᴬᶠᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ˁᴼᵁᴺᴰᴸʸ
ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ'ᴸᴸ ᴹᴵˁˁ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴬᴿᴹˁ ᴬᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰ ᴹᴱ
ᴵ'ᴰ ˁᴱᴺᴰᴾᴼˁᵀᶜᴬᴿᴰ ᵀᴼ ʸᴼᵁ ᴰᴱᴬᴿ
ᶜᴬᵁˁᴱ ᴵ ᵂᴵˁᴴ ʸᴼᵁ ᵂᴱᴿᴱ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

xxxhexxxxx
xxxxruexxxxxx
xxxxxnigmaxxxxx

Lucian was panting heavily as he landed his wings had almost disappeared and his body was covered in blood, he really shouldn’t have went for that animal as a morning snack. His wings had only began to contort back into his body with a rigid snapping sound as the bones realigned themselves. His long fangs had all but disappeared and leaving only two slightly pointed teeth. Arching his back and clenching his teeth with a grunt as his tail possibly the most painful part of his body transformed back into human form. Gaining his balance was hard the still warm blood against his naked body his only real protection thankfully it wasn’t winter and he didn’t need any really heat but that which the sun would give he stood slowly. His mind hadn’t quite settled itself quite yet. Dragons by all accounts where wise but they were a vicious and predatorily species as well and lived for the hunt. His transformation brought all those things to surface as the last part of his tail snapped into place he sighed a sigh of relief. Finally open his eyes and glancing around before shaking his head and snapping out his hand catching the bag just before it hit the ground. The heavy jingle of metal as his eyes narrowed slowly. With a shrug he started off towards what appeared to be a river near his location.

His mind began to race as he made his way across the woods, He handn’t even considered his clothes yet the smell of the blood was starting to twist in his stomach he needed to wash it off at least that way he would be able to retain a slight bit of his composure. He smirked as the memories of why he was here started to flood back into his mind a gentle laugh escaped his lips as he dropped the bag at the edge of the lake. “so this is where we are supposed to gather to form the new alliance for the so called peace is it.” Stepping into the water up to his waist he shrugged and gripping a handful of water and running it through his hair. “I suppose the castle and my new aquaintances can wait until im a bit more prepared to meet them.” His hands stretching through the long light green hair his emerald eyes glancing across the water. He had plans to make and the simplest mental preparation needed to made. He also would have liked to be able to observe the people that had already made their way here before him. He shook his head as he removed a cigarette that he had previously set behind his ear and clicking his fingers a small spark of flame appeared as he inhaled. Lying back in the water he closed his eyes slowly and sighed. “damn im tired” he had been flying for a long time it was a far off land that he had come from. His thoughts and plans had all been destroyed by this insane plan of his parents. He had fought tooth and nail. He exhaled as he laughed thinking about such things his hand running down the long scar along his body. He had literally fought tooth and nail. It was a simple fact from where he came from that the strong are correct and those that are too weak to truly obtain their own believes are simply not meant to possess them.

He yawned gently closing one eye and looking up at the sky. He was feeling better at least the slight red tinge in the water surrounding him was of course that of the animal that had been slaughtered by him a few hours previous. Those sensations though those needs so to speak where finally quiet. He had started to rebuild the walls around that darkness he could start to feel the simple happy go lucky personality that had been developed for such a need. As the smiles came easier he finished the cigarette and gently closed his eyes. The flow of the water was relaxing perhaps an hour or two of sleep would be better and help him reconsider everything that would he need to achieve here in this place. The ideal in truth was good but the he doubted that simply marriages would fix the problem. He knew of course that they plan wasn’t so short lived as this. If he couldn’t stop this here and now would he be willing to do the same to his own children and force them to do the same to their own, Until each so called royal family was flooded with so many bloodlines that they were simply nothing more than mongrels. “I wonder if they truly know what they are doing” he said yawning.

As his eyes began to drift off his head snapped up and he looked in the direction of the residence. He hadn’t eaten yet in his human form and the transformation had taken most of the energy from him that he had gotten from earlier this morning. His stomach was screaming at him to move that smell he couldn’t quite place it. Moving quickly he gripped the bag and dashed towards the residence. Opening the door his eyes darting from side to side as he dropped the bag they fixated on the fridge almost immediately. Naturally the smallest flicker had taken in the girl as well naturally a slight tinge of red entered his cheeks as he realized that he hadn’t actually gotten changed or actually put on any clothes yet. Hiding himself behind the other side of the counter he lowered his eyes darting between the people and the fridge. Slowly removing a pair of jeans and slipping them on before standing up scratching the back of his head and laughing gently he smiled softly “Nice to meet you all im……” he started to say as he licked his lips looking at the fridge and then shaking his head “Lucian my name is Lucian and id appreciate if I could have something to eat.” He said scratching the back of his head “feels like forever since ive eaten” Perhaps he should have told them who he was and why he was here. Or maybe explained that he was to be moving In here. In all fairness only two things where running through his head he wished he had a blade on because without at least one he truly felt naked and damn why did the hunger have to strike before he could plan everything out.

I am With`•» »-(¯`v´¯)My own thoughts
I am Doing `•» »-(¯`v´¯)Half sleeping
I am Thinking`•» »-(¯`v´¯)about my current situation
I am Wearing`•» »-(¯`v´¯)a smile.........
OutOfCookies`•» »-(¯`v´¯) Maybe I should make it less dark hmm.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image
arceline ean

femalexxxxfau n

Without another word, the young faun had buried her head in the fridge, too busy searching for yogurt to notice the newest arrival. The dark-haired man still hadn't acknowledged her, though she supposed it didn't really matter at the moment. After all, they were bound to endure a proper introduction at some point; it didn't have to be right that moment. Too busy was she, though, to notice a tiny commotion in the kitchen.

Her furry ears twitched at the newcomer's voice seemingly so close behind her and Celine took a step back in order to find the voice's owner. She'd never so much as glimpsed this man before around the house--hair that color was memorable for certain--and she had to admit that her curiosity was piqued. She knew he had to be a late arrival, like herself. "Lucian," she said, trying the name out. Her expression softened a bit as if accepting the way that it sounded. Quickly, she ducked back in for a moment to grab her precious finds before she forgot. "My name is Marceline and you weren't checking me out, I take it," Marceline said to him, a playful lilt elevating her tone and a grin on her lips as she stood up to place the tub of vanilla yogurt and a small container of blueberries on the island counter behind her. Perceptive green eyes darted over him. 'He seems almost...skittish? Then again, how many of us weren't unsure when we arrived?' she mused.

"There's plenty in there and, well, everywhere in here, if you're hungry. The place seems fully stocked," she rambled absently as her nimble hands opened the nearest set of cabinet doors in search of the dishes and silverware. There was a comfortable, easy air about the way that she did things, as if the space were hers; as if she was in her element all the time, never out of place and never awkward.

__________________________________________________________I am pleasant and bubbly.
______________________________________________________________And am socializing with the "kitchen crowd" but mainly Lucian and Caius

NOTE; Marceline's antlers have not grown in yet, so you wouldn't see them when you look at her. They are tiny, velvety nubs right now, just barely visible above her hair; they begin to grow in spring.

Ziloall

Hilarious Sex Symbol

4,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
xxxucianxxx
xxxxainxxxx
xxxxxkatsukaxxxxx

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Tᴴᴱ ˁᵀᴬᴿˁ ᴸᴱᴬᴺ ᴰᴼᵂᴺ ᵀᴼ ᴷᴵˁˁ ʸᴼᵁ
ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵ ᴸᴵᴱ ᴬᵂᴬᴷᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴹᴵˁˁ ʸᴼᵁ
ᴾᴼᵁᴿ ᴹᴱ ᴬ ᴴᴱᴬᵛʸ ᴰᴼˁᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴬᵀᴹᴼˁᴾᴴᴱᴿᴱ
ᶜᴬᵁˁᴱ ᴵ'ᴸᴸ ᴰᴼᶻᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ˁᴬᶠᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ˁᴼᵁᴺᴰᴸʸ
ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ'ᴸᴸ ᴹᴵˁˁ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴬᴿᴹˁ ᴬᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰ ᴹᴱ
ᴵ'ᴰ ˁᴱᴺᴰᴾᴼˁᵀᶜᴬᴿᴰ ᵀᴼ ʸᴼᵁ ᴰᴱᴬᴿ
ᶜᴬᵁˁᴱ ᴵ ᵂᴵˁᴴ ʸᴼᵁ ᵂᴱᴿᴱ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

xxxhexxxxx
xxxxruexxxxxx
xxxxxnigmaxxxxx

Lucian closed his eyes and smiled softly at her comment and started to chuckle to himself lightly as he moved closer to the young faun when he was inches from her he stopped and opened one eye. “would that be a trick question Marceline?” He turned his head into the fridge and stood beside her and smirked “in truth you know your…..ravishing to be sure but if I was to simply state, that I was to checking you out would you take it as a compliment or simply state that I looked at you as nothing more than a piece of meat?” In truth the worst part about the situation was he wasn’t sure which of his blood was demanding that she was ravishing. His more human form found her appealing true but what concerned him more was that he had recently changed could the dragon blood be simply looking at its next meal? He pretended to look at his options the thoughts of what where running through his mind at the time made him consider a more vegetarian option taking out a few apples and biting into one glancing up and winking at Marceline “So how about we let me eat first then ill be able to give you a better answer?”

Taking a step back slowly he smirked as he walked towards the bag that he had dropped on the floor. It felt good to be in this form again pleasing the way his feet felt when they hit the floor the cool breeze. Reaching down he lifted the bag and unzipped it taking out a small blade and cut into the apple and looked out the towards the scenery. “Guess im a bit late to the party after all arent I?” he said tilting his head and looking back at Marceline and raising his eyebrow. “you know Marceline your question does make me raise another question of my own?” He said smirking and placing an apple slice into his mouth and biting down gently. He wondered should he play this game with these people he could continue this option of conversations but there had to be other ways to approach the subject that mattered the most. He slid up onto the table as the cut another slice off the apple. He placed another slice into his mouth before smiling gently and walking back towards the door looking up at the sky he ran through the realistic ways in which to ask the questions that he needed to know the answers to. Hmmmm in truth they where all royalty so they should all have a a few aspects in common with how they are used to dealing with subjects.

He ran his hand along his hair and looked over his shoulder “ahh my question that’s right I forgot the apples are quite enjoyable?” He said holding one up and cutting another slice off turning back and looking out towards the open garden. “its quite an easy one since your first guess would be that I checked you out I wonder what the first thing you where considering when you first looked at me” he said a slight smirk playing on his lips. The easiest way of obtaining the information on everything that was happening and their reactions would be to simply for the time being fit in along with them and gauge their actions as they happened. He had positioned himself accordingly the slightest tilt of the door to make it appear that he was looking at the scenery yet the glass that would reflect the entire room well that should be enough information for him now. His eyes at least could see most of it clearly. Although if his parents honestly expected him to take a wife from these people would she truly survive his tribe he ran a hand along his chin as he considered the thought. He turned and looked at marceline and scratched the back of his head laughing gently “ahh sorry im guess im talking to much arent i?”

I am With`•» »-(¯`v´¯)
I am Doing `•» »-(¯`v´¯)
I am Thinking`•» »-(¯`v´¯)
I am Wearing`•» »-(¯`v´¯)
OutOfCookies`•» »-(¯`v´¯)

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image
arceline ean

femalexxxxfau n

"You really do talk a bit much, don't you?" came her casual yet blunt reply. Having found a bowl and spoon, a soft, pleasant laugh tumbled from her lips as she plopped a dollop of yogurt into the bowl. "But don't kid yourself, sweetie. Attraction at first sight isn't my thing." Except for last night... She wasn't lying; typically, physical attraction came after being attracted to the personality but the way her body had reacted to that bear-shifter had been a sensational anomaly. "As for being late, don't worry. I was a late arrival yesterday and I've been welcomed."

It was a breakfast of functionality, not form, so Celine simply tossed everything together: yogurt first, a handful of blueberries and pieces of banana broken apart by hand. Admittedly though, she was very excited: yogurt wasn't available in Tse'lev and she hadn't had it since her last trek into the nearest city, but it was one of her favorites. She threw away her trash and put things away before grabbing her bowl and walking over to the table to take a seat in the chair next to him. Scooping up the first bite, Marceline glanced up at him where he sat on the table edge and said, "So where is it you're coming from?"

__________________________________________________________I am pleasant and curious.
______________________________________________________________And am socializing with the "kitchen crowd" but mainly Lucian and Caius

Ziloall

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
"If that monkey pawing at the reflection of the moon..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
L U N A L E B L A N C
User Image

Luna awoke to the sound of the others rummaging in the house, and clasped her hand over her eyes, shielding herself from the blinding light of the sun. "Why is it that ever since i've been at this house, I can never seem to fall asleep inside?" She questioned, pushing herself to a sitting position and feeling the markings that curved over the majority of her forehead. Oh yeah, you... She thought. Although her powers were currently nullified, she could still function normally, and so, she wouldn't just sit on the ground all day; what if someone had seen her?

The thought scared Luna, and so she jumped to her feet, wiping off the gravel and dirt that remained stuck to her back and side. Her magnificent white hair flew to one side of her head, as she checked to make sure that her hair was alright. Mother had always said my beauty was a burden, if only she could see me now. She thought, turning and beginning to walk back inside of the house.

On approach, she felt something tap the back of her head, and she turned to see an envelope slowly gliding to the ground. She knelt down and grabbed the envelope,standing back up, and noticing her name on the front of it. "What is it now?" She said, opening up the envelope and reading the message.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"...Could only see himself."

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

"I am going to die here."

This was all Rosemary had to say, mumbled quietly to herself as she stood in the foyer of the place she was now to live, surrounded by a great deal of suitcases containing her worldly possessions. Years ago, she would have gone to a gathering like this with glee, bubbling with joy over the idea of a supernatural lover to call her very own. But imagining such things in the dead of night while reading old novels is a far different thing from knowing that they are real, and dangerous. Though in her mind, one thing hadn't changed - that nothing could be more appealing to a supernatural creature than the blood and soul of a nubile young maiden.

While she continued imagining depressing yet lurid scenes of her own demise, Rosemary glanced around, wondering if she was supposed to take her own bags up to her room. Surely they had people to do that for her? Was there an elevator in this place? Was there wifi? There had better be wifi. She failed to notice a small note with her name appear on top of the nearest suitcase. She wouldn't have liked the contents anyways. She had very few gym clothes on hand, and a strong dislike for sports.

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500

L U N A L E B L A N C
User Image

As Luna glanced up from the envelope, she felt it dissapear as it was still in her grasp. The feeling surprised her, and caused her to stare blankly into her hands, as if there lie a puzzle in the midst of her fingerprints. "I hate these stupid things..." She mumbled, letting out a sigh of frustration, an looking up into the foyer window. Luna quickly noticed a human, standing idly by with a large number of bags in her possession. That's a bit odd. She thought, dropping her hands to her sides and walking towards the front door.

As Luna folded her hand around the cold, iron handle of the door, she sighed with relief. The cool feeling made her more comfortable, and brought back memories of her past. She pulled open the door, and looked up to see the same girl standing in the foyer, now bearing the expression of someone in need of assistance. Although she wasn't one to normally help people, she felt as if she was supposed to.

"Hello." Luna said, as she approached the girl, her grey eyes staring directly into the strangers.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas New theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea had finally gotten back to the house, was just wanting to head back to her room. Well get something to eat and take it back to her room that is. Yes she still was uncomfortable with being around people. Though seeing there were others in there she opted on just going without food. Besides she had gained some energy from her dip in the waterfall. Her clothes were a bit drier now,yet she would have to change out of them anyways.Not that she wanted to partake in these sporting events but it seemed she would have no option of just sitting on the sidelines.

She knew she had to find someone, and for her father's sake a male with whom she could produce heirs for. But still could someone like her actually love someone? For that matter would or could anyone actually love her? She had to stop thinking like that but still those kinds of thoughts were all that filled her mind today. And having to be out with everyone made her feel sick to her stomach. Really she had already fainted once when she was surrounded by so many people. Starting to make her way out of the kitchen, the feeling of another panic attack started to take its hold as she thought about the upcoming event(s). She had to get away from people, had to just be alone and let herself calm down.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Still a bit saddened by her thoughts and then terrified thanks to that letter
Attire: Sheas outfit
Companion(s):

User Image

I am a Siren.

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

Rosemary immediately looked away when the strange girl approached. Eye contact could be used to enchant her; steal her soul and free will away so that she was little more than the stranger's puppet. She would have to be very careful here, if she wanted to make it out alive. But making it out alive also involved being polite, and keeping silent to the greeting could make the stranger angry.

"Hi." Rosemary kept a white-knuckled grip on her purse, and settles her gaze at an imaginary spot about two feet behind the stranger's left shoulder. "I was late. I need to to get these to my room. I don't know where anything is." Rosemary was scared to ask for help. If she asked for help, she would owe the stranger something, and what if the stranger used that over her? She might be a dreaded faerie, and faeries used their favours like weapons. That was what all the books said.

Unfortunately for Rosemary, her fear and mistrust of the strange girl with the odd eyes was very plain on her face, as she stood there by her things. Whether there was anything the girl could do about showing how misplaced that fear was would yet to be seen, and would have to be repeated with everyone Rosemary met here. The fear may keep her from getting hurt, but it was not conductive to the mission of getting the young people to walk out in pairs.

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500

L U N A L E B L A N C
User Image

As the greeting Luna had previously spoke left her lips, she felt an immense pressure rising from the girl. She sensed the girl's distress through the air itself, and it caught her by surprise. She couldn't pinpoint what emotion she was feeling, though, due to the eye contact not being met. Luna guessed that the distress she felt was due to Luna approaching her, but how had she startled her? She must be a very nervous girl. "I apologize if I startled you, My name is Luna." She said, thinking over what the girl had said previously.

Luna stood silent for a moment before continuing the conversation, if you could call it that. "Yeah, I haven't had much luck in figuring out where my room is, either." She paused, licking her now chapped lips before continuing. "To be completely honest, I just recently woke up from a nap, and can't seem to remember what I did with my bags." Luna continued looking at the girl, hoping that she would eventually meet her gaze, so that she could understand her mood.

Playful Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ѕ ђ ℓ ץ η

User Image

"You'll find me where the water touches the earth and birds sing sarrowful songs of love. You'll feel my strength in the rain and wind that caress the shores of my home. And here, is where I belong. Where no one can harm me again."

ocation: Forest lining around the back side of the house.
s
peaking with: Darius >> No one
m
ood: I allowed this.
a
ttire: Racerback Tank Top, Casual Denim Shorts, and Tennis Shoes.
The Nökkenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The only thing she hated more than emotional pain was confusion. She didn't know what to expect anymore and the way he was treating her was clearly not him. Or least it didn't feel like it was him. For now she wouldn't dwell on it. That wedge that he put between himself and her was placed well and she didn't even want to attempt to remove it. For who knows what she may find with removing it. Obviously it scared him, maybe it'll scare her too?

She smirked at Darius as she watched his hand pat around on his chest looking for his necklace. He obviously never noticed that he lost it. And now that he looked down at her, gently grabbing at the pendant in her hand, she smiled back. It was silly, to think he wouldn't be able to see through her facade and it was just as crazy for him to think she couldn't see through his either. They had been so intimately close in those few moments, that it'll be hard for her not to notice something. Weather she wanted to believe it or not, Wish, was now an open book to him.

"Oh come on now, I know I wasn't that good." She said watching him turn around from facing her again. She was about ready to grab at his arm and turn him around to face her and then hold him there. She was starting to get really annoyed with this. "I guess your right. But, I think i'll go find my own place to swim." She said turning away from him, not commenting on the statement he made about not having to leave him alone. But right now, being alone was sounding better and better as the seconds past. She was ready to either vent, or go freak out in the middle of no where, in the middle of some creek or lake. If only I could find a lake. She thought to herself while grabbing onto her hair and playing with it between her fingers.

Actually, the pool in her bedroom might just do the trick. It was perfect. She could lock the door, turn down the temperature, and just soak in the water. Sounds like a plan. Better then having to be around people for the rest of the morning.. She thought as she looked back over her shoulder at Darius. Silently, her heart wanted from him to turn back to her and ask to stay in her presence. But she knew that wasn't going to happen. She knew, he'd let her walk away. So with that she tilted her chin up, turned back towards the edge of the path and stepped into the thick forest. She was a nature dweller, she didn't need a path to show her how to get back to the house. She could do it on her own without having to see Darius again before she reached her destination.

It wasn't but another 15 to 20 minutes until she reached the edge of the forest and her eyes caught sight of the marvelous building she now stayed in. She didn't really want to go walking out in the open but there was no other way to get to her bed room. Her pool was calling her and the lock on her door was beckoning the Nökken to stay a while. Of course it was nothing like the lake she stayed in back home but it would do. She'd finally be able to morph out of this human form and relax as her true self. The more she thought about it, the faster her feet moved. Eventually walking out from the tall trees and towards the back door.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas New theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

As she left the kitchen she went through a door and down a narrow yet short hallway that lead out into a bigger room and beyond that she knew it was the front door. She heard two voices, both sounded female. Yet one of the girl's tone seemed to be that of someone whom was scared or nervous. Yes she knew that kind of tone quality since it usually was her using it. Shea never really had any confidence in herself and was always scared being around people. She wanted to meet people and get along with others but her past and social inadequacies kept her from making friends and such.

Though this was the only way she knew of how to get to her room. So sucking up any fears she might have as she walked further till she was in the front entrance way seeing the owners of the two girls voices. The posture of the one girl was that of being scared or nervous, though the other girl's posture was maybe a bit unsure. Shea could tell the one girl (Luna) was definitely a more confident person though.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Still a bit saddened by her thoughts and then terrified thanks to that letter
Attire: Sheas outfit
Companion(s): Luna and Rosemary

User Image

I am a Siren.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items