Noted 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

Business Gekko

User Image
ℐourney ℒeanndra ℭollins
тℌℯ ∂ℯmi-ℊσ∂∂ℯѕѕ
☾¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☽

Journey continued to walk with the girl, keeping an eye on her to make sure Shea was alright with moving through the darkness. When the caverns had rubled and the walls around them shook, Journey could hear Shea's breathing, luckily it seemed the girl had managed to steady her breathing and calm her nerves once it was calmer in the cave.

With Shea's anwer, Journey couldn't help but grin."Look at us, grwoing up just like that! I had a few friends but they don't know what I am, which made any kind of relationship hard. If I was going to commit to someone, I wanted them to know everything about me, but I wasn't ready for that until I met Damien. He really had an impacto n me, right away even."Journey thought back to her red headed man, wondering how he was doing and where he was in all this. She could only hope he was okay."So, tell me about this guy that makes you feel like there's a million butterflies in your belly and a fire in your cheeks."

Voice
Eye color
Ear Piercings
Other Piercing
Wearing:Comfy
With: Shea
Theme:xXx
OOC: Sorry it's short

dragonprincess_bloom

Dangerous Elder

User ImageUser Image

Where have all the good men gone
                                                                    XXXAnd where are all the Gods?
                                                                                        Where's that streetwise Hercules
                                                                                        XXXTo fight the Rising Odds?

It was enough. Ezi no longer felt like he was slowly dying, but more he was slowly reviving. The energy this random woman was giving him with heat wasn't a lot, but it was keeping him from passing out and dying. Something he definitely didn't want to do. His mind was somewhat coming back to him as well, now being sure that Maggie wasn't the person behind all this. No, that girl was something else entirely. The Bunyip scolded himself for thinking the girl would be that type of human, especially towards him. But his energy wasn't enough to really scold for too long. Right now he just needed to stay close and snuggled into this stranger's lap in order to drain away her heat. Sounded a bit harsh, but that is what he was doing. Just draining, stealing, absorbing. He needed it more than her anyway. But it wasn't really full choice, the flow of heat just worked like that, if anything this transfer was just going to balance out and they both would be left at an even temperature towards each other. So until that happened, Ezi felt like he was snatching it away. That was until it suddenly stopped... Ezi no longer felt that energy coming into him, but once more draining from his body. What happened? He no longer felt anything, no hand combing through his fur, no breathing, no heart beat, no anything! The girl just suddenly vanished from beneath him! How was that even possible? Why!? The Bunyip began to panic, his breathing getting harsher and his head darting around searching for some sort of answer, but all he saw was that grey straight plane, being fully blind once more. This panic wasn't good either. Half of what he did get from that girl was already being used up in his little freak out over what just happened, that he once more began to feel drowsy. This wasn't good. The only source of heat he could get was now gone, and there was nothing else in sight, nothing in smell range, and he couldn't hear anything but his own body. Now he was sure going to die. But he didn't want to, so many years out in the wild and he was somewhat ready for it. But Maggie... He couldn't, not yet. He couldn't leave Maggie. Even now he could smell her... Wait. Ezi sniffed the air a bit, the scent of the girl being much stronger than it was before. Was his mind toying with him? This couldn't be the remains of her scent on him, could it? No, there was a faint breeze that passed through for a brief second, and it held the girl's scent. But, where? He couldn't see any heat, he couldn't hear anything, still he felt like this was some trick in his mind. But, what if? How could he get her attention? Something simple that Maggie would know... Frogs! It was how the girl learned of his mimic ability, and what frog would live down here? Even so, a frog would at least make people believe their might be some access to water that leads out of here. Lifting his head, opening his mouth, a loud chirping croak came from his being, the sound echoing down the hall. The sound he made was Maggie's name, but she wouldn't understand that, it was just a croak. But he had to call out to her, and his voice was once more becoming too much energy. Maggie... He needed her right now more than ever, and he hoped his mind slowly failing wasn't what made him think she was here.
                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                          Company: Alonel.
                                          Mood: Terrified.
                                          Current form: 5' 6" Bunyip Human
                                          Extended Profile
                                          Outfit
                                          Body Temps
                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sara Hawkins

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas 5th Theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

Sheas True Siren Form

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea really hated being underground, she felt so claustrophobic. How she wanted to be back in the water with Kae, his arms wrapped around her and her hair flowing around them. Shaking her head as she had to clear her mind of those kind of thoughts or else her face would be red all day. She kept walking with her hand against the wall, her eyes seeming to maybe getting used to the dark but still she was not sure where they were or what her surroundings really looked like. Shea must admit that she was liking Journey. The female was easy to talk to and seemed to be just like her in some ways. It did make her feel better that she was not the only female here who had never had a boyfriend.

"Well living on an island there was not really many people there to converse with. And most of them worked for my father so if they were nice to me it was because they did not want him to be upset at them." Shea nodded, yes it was best to not have any secrets with someone you wanted to spend your life with. She had not really held much back from Kae either when they were together the night before. Her cheeks blushing as she was asked about Kae. "Well he is a water dweller like me.",she began, "He really is a kind soul. He allowed me to just be myself around him which is something I have never really done with another person before. He just makes me feel happy to be around him."

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Uneasy feeling and also Slightly Happy
Attire: Sheas Pajamas clothes and plain pair of tennis shoes
Companion(s): Journey
Room and Roommate:Black and White with

User Image

I am a Siren.

Titanium_Nitrate

Dangerous Bibliophile

Sweet as sugar, hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.
User Image
THED r u i d!
ℕѻɼa
Company: Kae and Renn and Pretty Fox Mood: PleasedLocation: Level 4 Extended Profile

Nora laughed and shook her head. "Nevermind Kae, I'll explain it to you later. Basically it boils down to just being something to say." Her voice rose in an infliction as if she wasn't sure that is what she wanted to say. Nora was starting to wish that she had a better way to explain things to the water-dweller. At the mention of teamwork, the Druid frowned. "Well at least it doesn't rely on everyone working together. I wonder how far down it goes?" She kicked the ground beneath her feet and ignored the part of her that said she could figure it out if she only tried. But Nora was not about to try that again anytime soon.

"Maybe we can find some water for you Kae and you can turn into, whatever it is you turn into." She waved her hand with a smile before she noticed Renn take off in a different direction. The Druid tilted her head for a moment before she waved. "Bye then." With a shrug of her shoulders she turned her full attention to Kae and the little fox at his feet.

She knelt down and looked at the fox with a grin. "Well hello there, something tells me there is more than meets the eye with you." Nora glanced up at Kae before she bounced up and clapped her hands together. "Alright, so we need to find some water and an exit. Maybe there is an exit through the water? That would be pretty cool. I could use a swim, might take away my headache." She rubbed her head absent mindedly before she spoke again. "So I have a stupid question for you. Can you smell if there is water close or something? Because if you can that would be a pretty good place to start."

User Image

Sara Hawkins
                                          Kae: Brother from another mother.

Silviela
                                          Renn: New dude with the 'tude

OOC: Sorry it is a little blah.

Dangerous Elder

User ImageUser Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

I can feel the animal inside
My resolve is weakening
Pounding on the doors of my mind
It's nearly overpowering

It seemed the beast's natural aura was taking effect on the girl. A hint of fear slowly began to take over her body for the moment. Xarces' words seemed to cause this, as she spoke up about the idea of people killing each other. A small chuckle came from the beast as he nodded for a second. "Of course I think that." He started off, his head tilting slightly so he could look at the strange woman he was in the company of. "People been killin' for no reason since they showed up on this planet. And with the tension between races, the whole reason all of us are even here, than this little maze is a terrible mixture for us. That is why whats his d**k threatened to kill Emery. This place is inducing fear into people, which makes people do dumb things, and there is the fact that people might be waking up hung over and even more confused that the people they might have been with are gone, or they are waking up in a place they didn't fall asleep in." A small chuckle came from his lips, a beasty laugh really. Nothing human sounding about it. "Hell even certain races are taking this differently. I loved this place until I sensed the pinkette's fear. Then you can tell there is a dragon going nuts, so he isn't taking this all that well." This place was a mix between something Xarces loves and hates. He loves all the fear he was feeling from others, even this late into this little maze thing it seemed to have its fluctuations. But the idea that Emery was in danger made him hate this place. One of the first good things to happen to him in a long time, and he wanted to see where it would go. So he didn't want to lose her, especially if their little kiss and cuddle session grew into something else entirely. He'd love that very much. But right now he had to worry about both of them getting out of this place unscathed. Well, more so her. This place was like Xarces' home, a cave of darkness. This was his natural territory, and it might be some magical shifting maze, but he still felt natural here. It helped a lot that he was in, what he considered, his true form. It was as if nothing really could bother him anymore, though he knew if he caught wind of Emery in danger again he'd possible lose his s**t and got nuts. But he was just trying to think positive and that she would be fine with out him. Rikka then spoke up, making the beast think she was going to further ask about the idea of killings, but instead she questioned about Emery, and how she might be a marshmallow. The beast let out a loud laugh as he shook his wolven head. "No no! She is a changeling, but her hair looks like cotton candy, and her lips are as soft, fluffy, and tasty as a marshmallow. So I call her that. Still not fully convinced she isn't a giant candy person, but she says she isn't. So I guess I'll believe that until proven other wise." He stated, still slightly laughing at the idea that this woman might have believed that Emery was actually a marshmallow. Though, he did still think she was some sort of candy. A sugary sweet. One that he'd possibly have to apologize to for the next several days for that nightmare he gave...

Speaking of nightmares, the idea of them seemed to interest Rikka a bit. She seemed like she was actually curios about it instead of some form of judgement, or disbelief about the whole subject. "Well, it is what we are. We are nightmares, we are fear. Our history explains that because the mighty dragons seemed so unbeatable and impossible to live around for thei would attack anything in their land. Than our race learned that the natural fright that some animals got at the sight of others, that we could use that against the dragons. So yea, we gained the ability to put fear into others through means of nightmares at first. But it grew into a power we have called Light's Bane. Nasty bit of smog we can produce. So nightmares, fear, sort of our thing." Though he was sadly the only one who still used this power for fun and not just practicality. It was boring being the only one who wanted to go out and give some people a good fright, but he managed to make it fun for himself. But he also couldn't really do much here. He had to get to the pinkette, then find a way out of this place. If it weren't for that damn guy threatening to kill Emery, than Xarces might be in a better mood and possibly just be scaring everyone he came across. But he was being the nice guy at the moment, and it was a bit boring. But it was going to help him get to the pink girl and to the exit faster. Rikka soon spoke up once more, going back to his return question on being here. It seemed people didn't really have a big meet and greet when they came to this place, for she even mentioned there was only a few people that she has met. Only to blush soon after, the girl was clearly a shy one and possibly thought she was being weird or something. But honestly Xarces found everyone to be slightly weird, so it didn't really matter. The beast also didn't really know what to say after that. Congrats? That was rude, but didn't really make too much sense. Besides e kind of needed this girl at the moment, she was helping him keep a bit calmer than he normally would be at the moment. Luckily there was another change to her explaining what exactly she was. An Air Spirit? Aren't spirits dead, or dead things? This girl was clearly alive, so that made no sense. Maybe he was confusing the facts of spirits with the rumors of spirits. Either way, it seemed the girl was here not only to make peace but to help, repopulate? That is sort of what she said. But she went on to state that not many thought she was a Sylph which was weird. "Why would they think different?" It was strange to think your own kind didn't think of you as their own kind. You were born into that race, clearly you had to be that race. Right? Unless she was some sort of half breed, like one parent Sylph the other something else. But still, that didn't mean you weren't that race. Either way. Funny... As the girl continued on it seemed that she and he were in the same sort of boat. Both from the mountains, both a bit of an outcast in their respective races, and didn't know much about the outer societies. Maybe he has found himself a friend who can relate to things, and with her being female it might help to in Emery was confused about something. Right? Girls understood each other better, that is how he saw it. But how was he to know? The beast was a social outcast, didn't really socialize much other than watching things happen. Rikka cut herself off, which of course fed the Terror's curiosity, but his mind was quickly distracted. His head turned back to look from the way they were going. Emery was moving, up. To the next layer of this maze? Great, now how were they going to find her? That is extremely annoying. This maze was starting to suck. And now that she was on that level it was harder to sense the girl. A small sigh escaped him as he hoped she'd be safe, before Rikka pulled his attention back to her. "Caverns like this are basically my home. If you need to go back to your tiny lady form than you could easily ride on me somewhere. I can navigate and see clearly in the dark, I'm nocturnal. So yea, all I know is we gotta work together and get out of this place."

I cannot begin to describe
                                    The hunger that I feel again
                                    Run if you intend to survive
                                    For the beast is coming to life

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Company: Rikka.
Mood: Calm but a little annoyed.
Current form: Human 6' 1" Terror 4' 2" - 30' 5"

Extended Profile
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Titanium_Nitrate
User Image
Amaris Lyall
The ♀ Werewolf

Her sense of reason tried to whisper to her at various points during her interaction with Richard. Sticking around to chat and tease wasn't in either of their best interests, it warned. However, the more it carried on, Amaris almost felt silly for her reluctance to be in anybody's company down in this labyrinth. Almost. The man had quite a way of setting her at ease with the playful and friendly banter he provided. Maybe, for the time being, she could consider herself lucky that she'd come across him rather than be concerned about it. Even with those wandering eyes of his. He was discreet, which she found adorable, as if her own keen eyes couldn't pick up on it in the darkness of the tunnels. No matter how incredibly subtle he was at it, she noticed slightest extra focus on her legs up until they found their way upward to her shirt. Richard seemed particularly amused by the garment and his comment on the humor it provided had her sparing a glance down to refresh her memory of what she'd thrown on last night. She owned only a few sleep shirts, but of course she'd managed to grab her favorite of the bunch. Just one more reason to try not to shift unexpectedly. "Hey, it's not wrong," she countered with a wink. There was a time and place for pants, but in bed didn't qualify for her.

Richard continued to demonstrate that he was a good sport by playing along with her jest on him being delicate, calling himself dainty and stick-like. As if to prove a point, he pulled up his shirt for her to take a gander. She allowed herself a moment to appreciate the sculpted torso that he showed off to her. Yes, Amaris saw his point quite clearly. Not only was his build appealing to the eye, but it was most certainly a far cry from delicate. Or stick-like for that matter. Although she did suppose that dainty fit him. "Terribly sorry. I didn't mean to overestimate your fragility." Joking and visual treats aside, physical appearance wasn't exactly the best means of determining physical strength in a place where a wide variety of races were gathered. Amaris pegged him as more of a lover than a fighter, but he could always surprise her. What didn't give her much of a shock was his apparent dislike of chipper morning people, his admission to them being annoying causing her to nod her head in clear approval.

Of all the teasing between them, he appeared most amused with her little remark on his drinking. Perhaps because of the truth behind it? No matter, it was entertaining to see his rather dramatic performance while wrestling with his own laughter. Boy, if he actually had a hangover like she suspected, Amaris was impressed with his ability to fight against that as well. The last time she managed to drink enough for her to feel the effects the next morning, she remembered it being a rather unpleasant experience, and not just for her. In almost two years since, she'd never reached that same level of intoxication. Then again, getting drunk was a chore for most werewolves unless they had something that packed a punch. Human alcohol never quite cut it unless it was particularly strong and in large doses. Her aunt's moonshine, though... That was some wicked stuff on par with the dwarven whisky her father favored. She had a bottle of the latter stored back at the manor, ready for her to drown in should an occasion for it ever arise.

The werewolf hated for the lighthearted mood to be interrupted, but the reminder of the vampire and her anger towards the present situation allowed her voice of reason to become vocal again. Those friendly blue eyes found hers when she grasped his hand and was pleased to not that he showed no sign of his attention wandering while she spoke. Listening to his reassurances, she searched his face for any tell-tale signs that he was simply saying what she wanted to hear, her nose testing the stale air for changes in his scent. Either he was really as good at acting as he claimed the other day or he truly was sincere. Both were very viable, but she wanted to believe it to be the latter. Her expression remained fixed with a serious and stern stare, until the smile Richard offered softened it. "I can't help but worry," she muttered. "People have already shown that they have no damn clue how to act in that kind of situation." She didn't want him or anybody else trying some weird stunt to reverse a shift. Amaris wholeheartedly hoped nobody would showcase the particular brand of stupidity Galahad had displayed when he attempted to keep one tied up.

With Richard's reassurance, she permitted him to lead her through the tunnels again. All the lingering tension unraveled with the next words out of his mouth. A burst of laughter freely erupted from her, effectively working to restore the carefree atmosphere from earlier. Of all the things he could concern himself with, his mind strayed to her being in a state of undress. "Then I suppose you're lucky that we have roommates. If I didn't have other people's comfort zones to consider, this shirt wouldn't even have been on," she stated, giving the top a slight tug with her free hand. "Like pants, no shirts are the best shirts. Clothes in bed are pointless." Wearing clothing to bed was deemed unnecessary to her unless it was particularly cold. Sheets sufficed in most cases. A sleep shirt here was more for the sake of housemates who suffered embarrassment at something so trivial as nudity.

The renewal of the carefree atmosphere was quickly chased away once more and a piercing screech, redirecting her attention back to the tunnels that she'd been so keen on putting behind her. The sound was far from vampiric, but still caused her hair to stand on end. Beside her, the stench of fear rising from Richard made her shudder with excitement, threatening her to turn her from protective friend to dangerous predator. That familiar heat rose inside of her, the flecks of gold in her eyes increasing while her muscles rippled beneath her skin. It was only the grip on her arm coming from her companion that kept the werewolf's mind grounded and halted the oncoming change her body was preparing for. Richard wasn't prey. The shrieking noise was fading into nothingness. There was nothing to fight, nothing to hunt. A relieved breath started to leave her, ending in an angry tsk from her as Richard spoke up. Slowly turning her head to face him. Her jaw clenched as she grit her teeth, not bothering to hide the displeasure his comment left her with. Worse than her? It may not have intended to be an insult, but it sure sounded like one in her mind, which was still feeling wired. Like Richard didn't trust her strength or her ability to handle anything that came their way and that was an unexpected wound to her pride. "Ten times worse my a**," Amaris scowled. "Please. Give me a bit more credit."

She jerked her arm out of his grasp and started back down the tunnels, walking several feet away before turning around again. Once, twice, three times, she paced like a trapped animal in a cage -- which essentially she was at the moment -- to give her now restless body something to do while she cooled off. The werewolf's eyes were fixed on the walls, flexing her fingers and occasionally forming fists. Of course, the act of attacking them would be a fruitless effort, but she really wanted to punch something and her friend wasn't a valid target. It wasn't Richard she was angry with, not exactly. In fact, he was the only right part about this situation. He may have bruised her pride, but what he'd said had now struck another chord as she dwelled on it further. Her concern over whether or not she could keep herself tame had somehow clouded the fact that others with potentially dangerous tempers were also lurking here. And Cairo was unaccounted for somewhere amidst them. Halfway through her fourth pace down the tunnel, she stopped abruptly. Expecting a surge of rage, Amaris drew up a fist, but rather than plowing it into the wall like she so wanted to do, her fingers unraveled and instead she roughly mussed up her hair with a frustrated noise rising in her throat. That was a rather sobering fact, actually... Man, she could actually use that bottle of whiskey right about now. With her anger starting to subside, she was starting to think and see much more clearly. Tentatively, she spun on her heel to face her friend. Letting out a deep, steadying breath, an almost meek smile showed up on her face as she suddenly felt quite idiotic. She couldn't imagine what he thought of her at the moment. "You are right about one thing. Your twiggy butt is better off being around..." She paused, frowning. The werewolf could have said he was better off with her, but that wasn't fully true, either. "Well, not that," she finished, motioning to the direction the shrieking had come from. "So... If you feel you can bare with my wolfy PMSing, how about we continue find a way to get the hell out of here?" Amaris hoped he'd agree to continue keeping her company, but she wouldn't blame him if he wanted to try to fend for himself.

User Image
Location:: Maze: Level 1xxx Company:: Richardxxx Wearing:: Loose-fitting tank top & undiesxxx OoC::

Serenity Achkey
Wolfy PMSing... I don't even know~

Adorable Beast

XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXX User Image
Maze】 【 Renn】 【 I don't havea Gif for this】 【 Nightgown】 【 Extended Profile
User Image

It was getting more and more difficult for the vampire to tell the difference between what was her current reality, her former reality, and what was simply artifacts of her imagination. She was fairly certain that the light that burned her eyes and caused her head to split even in this dark little corner was real enough. It was hard to tell which was worse, the pain in her head or that in her body. While much of the blood that covered her body and the shreds that were the remnants of her nightgown belonged to the Harpie, the dagger like talons and strong wings had taken a toll on her body and her own darker blood mingled with the bright red of the now dead avian. Licking her fingers now would be a bad idea with the creature it came from lying dead somewhere below her, bu it seemed it hadn't been a great idea when it had been alive either. The vampire felt as though she was weighed down by a heavy weight that was more than she could carry, and yet at the same time she felt as though she were floating. She could hear things other than the swish of a breeze with an unknown source rushing past plants growing in the light of an unidentifiable source or the drip drip drip of water off the stalactites formed in the caves. Murmurers, voices that seemed far off, but at the same time as close as if they whispered in her ear. Familiar voices she would not expect to hear, ones that filled her with a sense of dread, fear, anger, and paranoia. As she gazed on the swirling shards of red in the vial she held Genevieve found it harder and harder to speculate on what the blood within had come from and what might come of drinking it, instead she began to see faces in the liquid and before long she was forced to put it away.

Within minutes she had wrapped her arms around herself, jumping at every perceived shadow or sound. The vampire was hyper aware of every drip of water and rustling blade of grass, and each little sound made her twitch and shudder with the anticipation that something bad was about to happen. Yet he arrived without a hint of warning until he spoke. A voice only slightly more real than the others that whispered and echoed from her own head. Her eyes had been snapping back and forth in the directions of things she could hear both real and imagined but at the sound of this new voice calling her by name, a wild eyed Genevieve whipped around. Immediately she regretted the action. She could barely make out the figure that stood with his back to the light. A silhouette surrounded by burning light that made her eyes water painfully and pain shoot through her head. She recoiled almost instantly, crouching in her little hovel ready to spring on the intruder at the first sign of danger or dodge should they get too close. "Who is there?" She hissed in a low tone "Who sent you? What do you want from me?" She demanded, the paranoia she'd come to expect from herself multiplied exponentially by the harpie's blood, lending suspicion to her tone.

Who sent you? Those were the same words she'd asked him the first time he'd walked into her room, backed by the hall light much as he was now. Clearly she expected that whomever had come for her meant her harm, the difference this time was that she was not currently so down on herself that she simply didn't care if she lived or died as she had before. It was impossible to know how Renn would react to the sight of her, covered in blood both hers and not, clothes that did little to cover her for the tears in the fabric. The last time he'd seen her Renn had thought she might be dead for the depth of the sleep she was in. Anyone that knew her well would know she was far worse off now than she was then if only by the condition of her clothes. Even covered head to toe in blood and acting as though anything might attack could even be considered normal for the vampire on a bad day, but anyone that was aware of Gen's obsessive need to fix a ripped garment would know she would rather go naked than wear the rags that currently adorned her body. It was the surest sign that something was terribly wrong with her just now, but Renn had no way of knowing what was wrong with her.
[[OOC::I'm going to leave to you what is and is not covered by her ripped nightgown.. but there's a very big chance she will be naked at some point.]]

''
'.'
""
Silviela

Adorable Beast

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab Kaelfas
xxxxxx Tamer xx Of xx Beasts

colossal wake left earth ⋮⋮ A S U N D E R -
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BED
WE WOULD BE WARM BELOW THE STORM xx IN OUR LITTLE HIDEAWAY BENEATH THE WAVES xx RESTING OUR HEAD ON THE SEA BEDxxxxxx

♦▬︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼
tab tab tab tab tab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx. . . CAPSIZING THE SEA.

User Image

tab The agitated man-creature didn't stick around long. He'd asked Nora if she needed help but wandered off again just as quickly when she declared she was 'peachy' whatever that meant. It seemed that what she's said before had no meaning whatsoever beyond just being words to say, which seemed like a waste of time to him. ”Kaffeyamll are so weird.” he muttered in his native tongue, not able to comprehend these crazy people and their senseless words and contradicting actions. Renn didn't make much sense either, the only thing he said that made any sense to the Abredorin was the whole thing about working together, the last thing he uttered before wandering off after 'Gen'. His kind was taught to work together in groups and know the strengths and weaknesses of each of his brothers from the time they were hatchlings. Kae was one of only a handful of people within their society that didn't cooperate in a group on a daily biases, he'd often done his work entirely alone until he began to train his apprentice. He was not unused to such things, but this was different. Back home you quickly found out who you could look to in which situations to call the shots and achieve your objective without trouble and there were few times when two would butt heads for such a position. Here no one was aware of the strengths of the others, and few enough trusted one another. The way he saw it there was a chance some things might work out for the better, but not without clashing of heads first, at least not if they were meant to stick together and work in teams to get out of here. Case and point, the Werewolf. He'd just said they needed to work together, but had failed completely to communicate then left the group altogether. A bad move in Kae's mind if his goal was to get out of here which was what he had seemed to want more than anything. Then again, Kae still didn't understand what was going on with him and that whole thing with the moon. He and Nora would just have to do their best. Well, them and the familiar little figure Kae could feel padding her way up to them.

At least Nora had some idea what they might do: find water, see if it could lead them out. It seemed reasonable to him, with the added bonus of getting him back in the water presuming they could find their way to it. ”Sounds like a plan to me.” Fin rubbed up against his legs and barked giving Kae the idea that she wanted to be picked up, to which he willingly obliged. Moving her to one of his shoulders where she could ride in comfort as she had before. ”Fin, this is Nora. Nora meet my roommate Fin.” He introduced the two, having the extraordinary luck to find himself with quite possibly the only two women in the house that would no longer have much, if any problem with him being nude. Fin however might have a few questions for him. The last time she'd seen him Kae had been carrying Shae off from the 'party' the night before and had not come back to the room they shared that night, now she'd managed to find him here minus the fancy tablecloth wrap she'd fashioned for him. Unfortunately that these facts might raise an eyebrow didn't even enter his head and he was far more concerned with what Nora had to say at the moment.

He tried his best, the scent of water was all around them but he could not tell which direction it was strongest in. He extended his senses as far as he could then shook his head. ”I am sorry, but my senses above water are severely dulled. The best I could likely do is call water to us and see where it comes from, but with the cave walls so damp it's likely to come from every direction.” Once they were at water he would be able to help, but just now it seemed impossible. Then suddenly he smiled, realizing there was something he had overlooked, a way he might yet be able to feel useful. ”However I might be able to help you with that headache you talked about Nora.” He offered, he wasn't the best healer of his people, but he was certain he could handle something simple like a headache.

♦▬︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻︼[≡︻︼︻︼▬♦
            The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.

” English.” 'Thought'”Abredorin”

OOC: poooop Still having issues getting into my writing.

extended profile.

LOCATION ( Lake )___FEELING ( Hungry mostly and missing his tail. )___COMPANY ( Fin and Nora )___ATTIRE ( NAKED! Just the way he likes it. )BODY ( body | Butt )

Titanium_Nitrate
            Foxy Fin
            Tears of Sleet
            Nutty Nora

Adorable Beast

User ImageUser Image

XXxxxxXxXOOC.. ::: .Let me know if I need to Edit.:::

XxXWELL She couldn't really blame the pinkette for not wanting to claim she was anything more than friends with the creature that was so desperate to get to her. First of all that was kind of embarrassing that he would just smash into the rocks over and over like that. Smashing and bashing wasn't exactly the smartest way to get things done. Besides, even if there was something more than friendship there it was possible Emery and Bashy Bowser hadn't talked things over and they didn't know what they were to each other. Then again it was just as possible that they weren't anything more than friends at all, Emery's tone didn't give much of an indication one way or another. She only gave a whispered acknowledgment that he was a stupid friend, a sentiment that made the brunette almost chuckle and roll her eyes. In her experience most men were 'kinda stupid' or at least oblivious some or most of the time. Her friend Hoshi made no secret that she thought anything with a p***s wasn't worth sneezing at for brain nor brawn... but then Hoshi just hated all men indiscriminately and would never be friendly with one on any level that didn't involve competition if she didn't feel she had to. Whatever the relationship between the pinkette and the raging ball of hormones on the other side of the wall Maggie shrugged it off dismissively, it really was none of her business anyway.

Emery scanned her phone once more and the pair turned their attention to a more immediate issue that actually was both of their business. What to do with Dr. Jones? As much as Maggie really didn't want to touch him again Emery had a good point, they couldn't just leave him there passed out like that. Maggie heaved a resigned sigh then blew a raspberry to voice her own distaste at the idea and retrieved her phone from the girl and her blanket from the ground. Collecting her things gave her a few extra moments to think things over a bit before chancing touching the man again. The first time she'd nudged him she'd been thinking about wishing she could see Ezi, and then she could. And from what she could make out this same man had used some kind of magic to scare the daylights out of Emery before she'd arrived... well she hadn't really been paying too much attention to all that but putting all that together gave her the idea that first, whatever he was this creature could somehow sense what she was thinking, at least while they were in contact and second that he wasn't opposed to using magic on people to get what he wanted. All of which made her even more reluctant to touch him again.

The girl tossed the blanket over her shoulders and positioned herself by the mans head. Looking up she could see Emery poking him tentatively, no sparks or lights came from the man to climb up her so she guessed it was ok. Crouching so she could work her hands under his arms But not without thinking a few choice words that she could only hope wouldn't backfire on her. 'Alright Sir sparksalot, Against our better judgment Emery and I agreed to drag your unconscious a** out of here so you don't get gobbled by goblins while you're snoozing away... But honestly I really wish you wouldn't you wouldn't magic us anymore. It gives me the creeps.'
                                            She shuddered. Granted the last time he'd gone all sparky she'd gotten exactly what she'd asked for and she could now see Ezi if she just focused on the inside of her glasses, or see past it if she just pretended it was a smudge on the glass, but she'd really been hoping he wasn't even down here with them, that she'd see him wandering around in the sun or laying out in a garden somewhere. Instead she was now more worried than ever. He wasn't dead at least, but he looked terrible. Pretending she was readjusting her grip to make sure she had a good hold on the dark male Maggie again looked in on her friend, only to find that the person he'd been with had now abandoned him. Her heart sank. She should just leave this fat a** here and go look for Ezi, he needed her more.

But... She didn't even know how to find him. Instead she looked up at Em, locking eyes a moment to make sure she was ready to lift. 'readysetgo! DAMN! Fatass heavy! Aaaah, and hot. Uncomfortably hot. No living thing should make me feel like I'm carrying flaming iron rods.'
                                            She thought her cheeks puffing out and her and making a face. Maggie was hardly out of shape, she made a point to work out regularly practicing all forms of yoga even incorporating running from time to time even though she hated it. Spending time with Hoshi and experience in general had taught her that Zombiland's rule number one was a good rule in general, even when there were no zombies to run from. Every now and then she would switch things up with some form of exercise she didn't normally do, but weightlifting was rarely one of those and she wasn't exactly ready for dragging a man around a cave lit only by the phone she now held in her teeth by it's leather owl case to help illuminate their way. Nor was she ready for just how heavy and hot the man was, even with someone else helping to shoulder the load.

Just as she began to wonder which way they should head, back the way she'd come or head straight on, the walls began to shift. Before long a door-like opening had appeared in what had been solid rock too thick for a beast to bash his way through. Only instead of opening to where a creature of ill temper and undetermined size and strength, the new path open to them held a staircase leading up. That seemed promising. If you wanted to get out from some place underground up was the logical way to find an exit. Up they went, and if their burden scraped his bum on the way up... well he wasn't exactly awake to complain about it. Just as she was beginning to think they were having some luck they reached the top of the steps only to find their path branched out four different directions giving her pause. Which way now? At least here there was a breeze here. 'That's it! If this place follows any kind of logic we can follow the breeze back to it's source we're sure to find a way out.'
                                            She thought feeling encouraged. If they found a way out an opening would appear for Ezi too and they'd all be out! She took a step towards the path she could feel the breeze coming from but stopped almost immediately as a sound echoed down the corridor to her. A loud croak, like a frogs but deeper. She wasn't sure how she knew it, but somehow she just knew that had to be Ezi. Without giving it a second thought or even looking over her shoulder to check with her companions Maggie changed direction, a woman on a mission her steps picked up pace and took on a sense of purpose. Every time she began to feel lost or came on a fork in the road she would pause, watching the backside of her glasses until Ezi moved ever so slightly and a moment later the croak followed, telling her which way to go. Before long her heart was pumping with the effort of rushing around carrying the male, who felt uncomfortably hot to begin with to the point she probably would have been perspiring just standing near him, but now her skin glistened and positively dripped when she would have been shivering from the cold if she and Emery had left the man behind. (I'll remind everyone now that Az is Lava blooded, and even the magical barrier that keeps most of the heat in leaves his skin temp at 52 C. The same temperature as the 'extreme heat wave that hit Iraq' in 2011.)

It seemed to take forever but eventually she found her way to the place where reality matched the image that reflected on the glass of her spectacles. The girls heart jumped and she let out a squeal of delight, one that was made hoarse from the overuse of the night before. She really aught to be resting her voice, last night she'd done more talking than she'd done in years and it had taken a toll on her vocals. But seeing Ezi again had made her forget that for a time. Quickly as she could Maggie set her half of the burden down where he would be more or less out of the way and ran over to where her phones light outlined her great beast of a friend, just as he was when she'd fell asleep. Only now he was a lot less lively. Dropping to the ground Maggie wrapped her arms around Ezi's head and neck resting her head against his. The cool of his skin and rest felt good after so much heat and running around, but she was still worried for the man she'd come to care for. 'Ohh, please be ok.'
                                            she thought giving him an extra squeeze. 'Oh s**t, I totally forgot about Emery. I must seem like such a rude thing.' She lifted her head and looked back at the other female 'ah damn.' her phone had dropped when she'd squealed and now it was several feet away and she really didn't want to go get it. Instead she beckoned Emery over to her. 'Maybe I can scribble in the dirt or something. That should do for now. I'll get my phone later.'
                                            User Image
                                            Location: Maze Level 2Occupation: Wandering & WorryingEmotion: Worried & Scared Company: Emery and Az~ Em Az & EziAttire: Pajamas

"Talk."
'think.'
''Text''

signing
Maggie's Daily Horoscope

Look beneath the surface of things . A friend's puzzling opinion or position may suddenly make sense. Your world in general may come into better focus. Set aside more private time to think. A smile from you will have the effect of a hug, kiss, or blessing. You may not be wildly popular, but a new fan now will stay with you for a long time. The Sun/Neptune conjunction will give you luxurious dreams of love and bright futures.

Something quite wonderful can happen when the Sun aspects Jupiter, planet of expansion. Needs change and are rewarded with new challenges. Thoughts and emotions are translated into spoken words during tonight's Moon/Mercury sextile. Singles, take a look! Someone is wearing their heart on their sleeve
x
x

Silviela

Knives_Tribal
Seriously, if I should edit anything just let me know.

ll Stormy God ll

Playful Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Maze- 1st level】【Amaris】 【Hung Over, Tired.】【 Pajamas】【Current face - My own

"Shh! I'm talking!"

The light-hearted chatter back and forth about her choice of pajamas and his 'obvious' daintiness kept things easy for a little while. But, no matter how hard he tried to relax her nerves something else stress worthy would come up and cause the 'wolfy stir'. There was no way that Richard would miss the adrenaline that flowed through her veins at the sound of the creature down the hall. He could only imagine how heightened all her senses were at this very moment. On top of being stuck in a dark, dank tunnel system she had to deal with the normal problems of being a were wolf. Richard had a kind of understanding, but nothing close enough to being able to say he'd been there before. Only if he happened to shift into her form during that unwanted moment that she shifted on him. Yea, he knew exactly what he'd have to do if she couldn't stop herself, if his presence alone wasn't enough to keep her inner wolf at bay. But, that just means showing Amaris exactly what he was. Was Richard prepared for that? Was Amaris worthy enough to know his secret? He chewed the inside of his lip as he went over the scenario inside his head. Would she be a rat if he decided to play tricks on the others? Or would she be a loyal friend, maybe even play along?

There was no time for thinking like that right now. As his mind raced the very muscles on her arm that he held rippled and twitched beneath his fingers. Instinctively his grip got a little tighter, as if to remind Amaris that he was there, that she shouldn't be so worried. At first he thought it was going to work. He spoke some more, her muscles relaxed and a sigh of relief left her lungs. This even helped him relax a little, the first obstacle was averted and they could move onward once more. He couldn't have been more wrong. In that same instance his friend was scowling and snapping back in a tiny fit of rage. What was it he said? It didn't take long, Amaris actually told him exactly what her problem was. Sure, he knew that she was much stronger than she appeared but what came out of his mouth wasn't from much thought. When he talks, its mostly without a filter and at that moment all he could rely on was the fact that the noise the creature made was frightening. "No, no, trust me. I know just how strong and tactful you are. You have all the credit you deserve." He recanted with both hands up in oral defense. Though he doubted that Amaris would have noticed, seeing as how she was now passing back and forth in the hall way, fingers clenching and unclenching over and over. Oh dear, maybe he was a bit in over his head with this one.

It appeared that the best thing Richard could do right now for his friend was just to stand by and wait for her to calm down. All that pacing back and forth seemed to be helping her and when she finally did stop and raise her hand into a fist and tugged it through her hair, Richard felt air fill into his own lungs. Apparently he had be holding his breath those few seconds in anticipation on what was to be done next. Thankfully Amaris was able to pull it together and came strolling back to him, with something to say it would seem. "Yes, I certainly think I can handle you better than I'll ever be able to handle anything like that." His eyes shifted to the side to look back behind them in the direction of the screatching. He didn't know what might have caused it but he was not going to investigate it, that was for sure. Especially with a 'PMSing' werewolf. "Think you can scare me away that easily huh? Just remember I've dealt with many-a-species of woman. Of course i'll still work this maze thing out with you! Can't get rid of me that easy." Walking further up to her and hanging her arm is his he directed them back down the way they were headed. Now, just to mention. "I will do what I have to if something does happen to come up on us. Whether or not its you and your Wolfy PMS or some kind of trick from this maze. This is my little warning to you, i'm a bit more than what I seem to be too. Now, don't take that as a threat. I'm just trying to say i'm capable of fending for myself if i absolutely have to." Richard made sure to point out that he wasn't attempting to offend her in any way. They couldn't afford to have another PMS moment. They needed to find a way out.

"Now, obviously so far we've learned that they have put other creatures in here with us as well as a trick maze that changes course when we turn our backs." Motioning over his shoulder Amaris would be able to see the rock maze shifting and changing. The farther they got away from it that faster it moved, the sound of rocks and gravel moving was evident now. "Its alive, and I know that because I did manage to read into it just a little before the hosts so graciously shocked me in a clear attempted to keep me from cheating. With that said, I also learned that there is multiple levels and each one has a prize to be won before we can get out of here." Richard was now racking his brain to try and remember what else he might have learned from that moment of connection. Sadly, there wasn't much more. Just the voices of confused and scared players. "There's other players on our level that were back behind us, but I don't remember who they were. I didn't know most of them..." His voice trailed off a bit as he became lost in thought while walking down the maze path with Amaris.

"Okay! You were saying?"

User Image User Image User Image

The Fool Moon
I think the wolf PMSing is hilarious. lol

Business Gekko

User Image
`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´ℛikka`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´
The Fae

Xarces actually chuckled at the topic of the races killing each other, something that confused and intrigued Rikka though she figured it had something to do with what he was.He was a dark kind, one that enjoyed people's fears. With death, she could only imagine the amount of fear that would fill the air, it would probably be heavenly to someone like Xarces. She nodded to his point, though there were some things she didn't understand, like "hung over"...Hung over what exactly? Ah well, now wasn't the time to ask about such things. She had noticed the dragon's reaction to the situation, though she had tried to ignore it. She didn't like what it sounded like and wanted to block it out.

The mood lightened when Xar let out a loud laugh when she asked if Emery was a mashmallow. Rikka giggled and blushed, nodding once again.It sounded like these mashmallows were wonderful things, and if Emery was being compared to one that it was indeed a compliment.Looking at the beast, she could tell easily how he felt about the pink haired girl and a smile formed on her lips."You really care about this girl, don't you? I mean, obviously I knew that already with how you were trying to bash your head through a cavern wall to get to her. But...you have really deep feelings for her."The fae observed, hoping she didn't overstep.She just couldn't help it, she picked up on other peoples emotions rather well.She wanted people to be happy and it seemed the pink haired lady made Xar happy indeed, which only made her want to help find him find her more.

The fae listened intently as he explained what he was and what he could do. She didn't like the fear aspect, but the fact taht it started it out to protect against threats was a good thing. Though due to Im'rila, the dragon hybrid she had grown fond of, she didn't like that it had been used against dragons but she held no ill feelings for Xarces or his kind. She just hoped he wouldn't use his powers on her, she was frightened enough in most scenarios, she didn't any more."That's very interesting, all I can do is make plants grow and talk to animals...and heal. I guess that's a good thing to have.What happens if you have nightmares? Or is that even possible?"She found herself wondering, somewhat rambling out her thoughts and blushing as a result. She wished she had social graces, even with one person it was hard. All the rest of her kind were nothing but grace, noble, proud things..But not Rikka. Speaking of such, Xarces asked what made her different from the others. Thinking of exactly what to tell him, she went over the differences in her mind.She was shy, timid, a loner of sorts. She was clumsy with ehr tongue and even on her feet when she got too nervous. She would tremble from her nerves if she was around too many people or under any type of pressure...She hated it. Why couldn't she have just been born to be like everyone else?

"Well, you see... My kind is very outgoing typically, regal, proud...They give off the aura of being royal. Me on the other hand...Well..look at me...I'm none of those things. We were given the title of Air Spirits because we seemed to embody what air was. We are volatile, intelligent, fascianted by the creative arts of all the world's creatures.We even seek out humans to be their muses, to further delve into such things...My kind stay in the air, not really bothering with anything on the ground...I am the opposite. I fly and I enjoy it, but I tend to be on the ground with the animals...They're my only friends back home, so I stay where they are.Sylphs also avoid water because of our wings...I seek it out and I...I even learned how to dance and walk on top of it...I'm just...odd..."

Rikka stopped speaking then, walking with Xarces while thinking of her home and how different things were here. She missed her forest without crazy contraptions, she missed the animals and dancing on the water...She missed her home. Looking up as Xarces began to speak, she smiled faintly and nodded."Thank you Xarces, that's very kind of you..."With that she shrunk and found nice place by his shoulders, wanting to stay somewhat close to his head so he could hear her soft voice."I'll do anything I can to help, just tell me what you need."

Voice Dana
Wing Status-Visible Hidden(tattoo)
Height-Regular(5' 4 " ) Tiny(4 inches tall)
Body Type, she also doesn't have a bellybutton.
Wearing: Not proper attire for such things and this on a small leather string necklace.
With: Xar
OOC:

Business Gekko

User Image
ℐourney ℒeanndra ℭollins
тℌℯ ∂ℯmi-ℊσ∂∂ℯѕѕ
☾¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☽

The demi-goddess knew nothing of the girls troubles, being secluded on an island with only her father's employees. She never knew anyone that knew her father, and she doubted many knew exactly who he was. She couldn't help but wonder if because of his ways if she had any half siblings out there, other demi-gods or even full gods to call a brother or sister. She tried to dwell on it though, as it only made her furious to think of how he could put her mother through everything he had.

As soon as Journey was about to respond to Shea's, there was s loud rumbling below them. Journey wasn't sure what made the sound, but she did feel the ground begin to cave. In an instead, she instinctively grabbed the female's wrist.When she did, the ground softened but the two were floating above it, experiencing the same weightless feeling as being underwater. Moments after the ground softened, the grumbling returned and it turned to a solid. Slowly, the two returned to the ground and Journey released Shea.

"Could you not mention that to anyone else?"

Voice
Eye color
Ear Piercings
Other Piercing
Wearing:Comfy
With: Shea
Theme:xXx
OOC:

dragonprincess_bloom

Business Gekko

User Image
User Image
The Sly Little Shape Shifter

Fin's fluffy tail swished with delight as Nora addressed her, her little foxy maw almost appearing to have a grin spread across it. The girl definitely wasn't stupid, there was much more than the tiny fox before them.Nora then brought up they should find water and perhaps find their way out in doing so.About that time, Kae lifted her and placed her on his shoulders and introduced her to Nora.Fin let out a happy yip and curled around Kae's neck as he answered the girl's question. Unfortunately, there was too much dampness around for Kae to find an undeniable source, Fin however could weed through it with her animal abilities. Perking her head up with semi-flattened ears, Fin began to sniff about, head turning to their left and slowly towards the right. She made it not quite halfway when she stopped, ears perked and eyes locked on a wall.

In no time at all, Fin was bakc in human form, a leg on either side of Kae's neck. Unfortuantely, she was only in her underwear and sports bra since she wasn't counting on waking up in a damn labrynth. "So, on the other side of that wall is the most water. It goes all the way behind and down that way."As she spoke, she pointed dow nteh wall and down a path of the caverns."I can shift back and keep sniffing it out if you want, that way we won't get too lost?"Fin then paused and looked to Nora, giving a small wave."It's nice to see you again you again,Nora." She said with a slight smirk.

Looking down to Kae, she gently rested her hands on his head, homing slightly when she felt his top fin before moving her hands away."s**t,I forgot about that...Sorry...So Kae, I know you don't care but if you would like to take this opportunity to freak out on me for not being appropriately dressed just for the hell ofi t, be my guest. You've earned it for putting up with my crazy a** the past few days. Alsoooo~ Where on Earth were you last night? You never came to the room andthe last time I saw you, you looked like you were carrying Shea off damsel in distress style and you were...Ohhhhhhh~ Kae!"She said, with a happy squeel."You like her!Like, really like her!"Fin was like a high school girl at this point, though it was short lived as she cleared her throat."So that conversation can wait....Water, that's the goal. I'm on it..."

With that, she was small,cute, white and fluffy. Sniffing the air, she followed the scent, not wanting to go too far away from that wall. This was their chance to get out of this place and she wasn't going to blow it.

Fox Form: [X]
Body Type: [X]
Voice:[X]
Theme::[X]
Hairstyle:[X]
Wearing:Sports Bra and Boyshorts///This on her right ring finger.
Piercings: [X] [X] [X]
Extended Profile

With: Kae and Nora
OOC: small edit in 2nd to last paragraph

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sara Hawkins

Tears of Sleet

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas 5th Theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

Sheas True Siren Form

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea felt a slight rumbling before the ground really shook she was about to scream. But then remembering they were underground and the effect her voice could have she tightly shut her lips and tried to keep her fear from spilling out. Yes she did not want to be buried alive and besides she could not trap someone else down here with her. Maybe if it was just her down here she might not have cared as much. It was not like before anyone would have missed her or cared, but now she made some friends, well at least she hoped so. Her feelings for Kae might go beyond friendship but she doubted that they really had a future as a couple even if she wanted there to be something more there.

She was so lost in her thoughts as she had not even taken notice of Journey grabbing her hand and pulling her towards her or that the ground had stopped shaking. Hearing the female speaking she seemed to snap back to the reality of what was before her. Tilting her head to side with a puzzled look, "Did something happen?" Yes she really needed to make sure to pay more attention to things and get herself out of her own mind.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Uneasy feeling and also Slightly Happy,Scared for a moment
Attire: Sheas Pajamas clothes and plain pair of tennis shoes
Companion(s): Journey
Room and Roommate:Black and White with

User Image

I am a Siren.

Titanium_Nitrate

Dangerous Bibliophile

Sweet as sugar, hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.
User Image
THED r u i d!
ℕѻɼa
Company: Kae and Foxy Fin Mood: PleasedLocation: Level 4 Extended Profile

Nora looked at Kae as he spoke a different language. She wanted to question him further about what he said and if he could teach her because why not. But it wasn't the time or place, plus she wasn't sure she could retain anything after the fiasco she had caused. The Druid pouted at the fact that Kae couldn't just sniff out the water. But he had a point. Underground was tricky, she had problems with the earth aspect of it. She couldn't imagine the amount of water hidden in the walls.

"Help with my headache? That would be fantastic, it is annoying the hell out of me. All because of some tsunami." She grumbled the latter and sighed. Nora had never really shared the extent of her abilities with anyone outside of the family, it almost felt like second nature mentioning disasters she sees in her sleep. Her attention was back on the small fox, watching it scamper around and then it was on Kae's shoulders, and then it wasn't a fox anymore. It was Fin!

Nora jumped and let out a squeak when she changed forms, momentarily shocked at the change. "Holy s**t! I knew it!" Nora pointed at Fin with a grin on her face. "I knew you were some kind of shifter! I win!" She had a small victory dance for herself. Again forgetting the creepy dungeon like feel of the tunnels. It seemed that Nora wasn't the only one that was misplacing their excitement. Listening to Fin, Nora couldn't help but smirk. "Kae, you found a lady?" She was beaming and looked to Fin. "Shea, from the kitchen Shea? She's cute. Oh Kae you realize that we both need details, at least someone is having luck with this experiment." The Druid was happy for Kae, she was being honest that she was happy something about this place was working. Nora couldn't seem to keep a roommate let alone find anyone to make goo-goo eyes with. At least she was making more friends, that was the silver lining. Connor should have come. He is much better at this business than I am.

When Fin shifted again Nora was more than happy to follow after her. "Please don't take this the wrong way Fin but you are adorable and very fluffy." The Druid chuckled softly.

User Image

Sara Hawkins
                                          Kae: Brother from another mother.

Titanium_Nitrate
                                          Fin: What a foxy lady!

OOC: Sorry it too me so long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers