Noted 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 107 108 109 > >> »|

User Image
Annabeth Rockabell
•°o.O O.o°• ♔•°o.O O.o°•
If I forgot who I am would you please remind me....

Annabeth walked into her room and dropped her bags just inside the door with a thud. She then walked over to her new bed and flopped down burying her face in the pillows hoping, begging that when she looked up she would be home in bed, but she knew that was never going to happen no matter how hard she tried.

When her father had received the option to be rid of her he couldn't have been happier. He blamed her for the death that plagued their family and finally the chance to never see her again fell right into his lap! Sure he could show up to the wedding but what did that matter? Nothing. He could drop her off and be gone.

Collecting herself after a minute or two she sighed and raised herself up and found her composure, at least she looked human. She had been late getting to the rooms but had seen a few people standing around talking in the hallway, Well at least they are having a good time... She thought, Might as well join them... Moving down the hallway she crept upon the group as they were moving to the kitchen. Annabeth acted as if she had been there the whole time. She half hoped that they wouldn't notice her, but deep inside she hoped that she might find some one friendly that she could attach to during this whole time so she wouldn't be a complete loner while she was here.

•°o.O O.o°• ♔•°o.O O.o°•
...Because with out you things grow hazy

Aria Jax Weapons Master

Adorable Beast

User Image
User Image
              we'll go no more a-roving,
              So late into the night
                  Though the heart be still as loving,
                  And the moon be still as bright..

For the sword outwears its sheath,
              And the soul wears out the breast,
                  And the heart must pause to breathe,
                  And love itself have a rest.

So many people had been coming and going from the kitchen that the arrival of two more might have gone unnoticed by the vampire if it hadn't been for the unbelievable stench that hit her as soon as the door cracked open. The smell of freshly smoked tobacco overwhelmed the girl forcing her to take the hand from the fauns in order to being it to her face and keep herself from gagging. Even the heavy scent of smoke wasn't enough to cover the unmistakable musk that lay beneath the nauseating odor. If the stench had been able to mask his scent it was likely she would not have been able to identify just what the man was...but his eyes... There weren't many creatures that would posses such eyes that could inspire such feelings that set her so on edge and make her so wary in his presence.

Her hand dropped away from a face that no longer smiled as she watched the wolf with suspicion. Somewhere in the back of her mind the vampire questioned what had happened to the werewolf she'd met yesterday, but the thought barely registered in the presence of all the other considerations that presented themselves. The last two times she found herself confronting the werewolves here she'd already been on her feet with at least one clear path to an exit. This time she was seated, with various obstacles between her and escape no matter which route she took. Every muscle in her body was tensed, ready to spring into action should the need arise, yet she wasn't completely sure that would be enough should the wolf take exception to her and decide to do something about it.

"We find ourselves in need of some ice." The vampire's eyes widened a fraction to register her surprise. It was probably the last thing she might have expected from him at the moment. He didn't seem at all concerned, only curious at best, which only made her feel that much more uncomfortable to see that he was so unaffected by her presence when the war between their species left so many scars on both sides. Against her better judgment the woman's silver eyes flicked away from her potential adversary long enough to acknowledge the presence of the redhead that gave a brief explanation for their need. After a long moments hesitation Genevieve opened her mouth to address the new arrivals. "If ice is what you are after you'll be sure to fine what you're looking for there." she began gesture to the refrigerator. "However if it's healing you require, you might be better off making inquiries of your fellow residence." She continued in a low tone. While she still hadn't met many of her house mates she was well aware that Damien's healing ability was exceptional, and the angel Luna's was as well. Cairo also seemed to have extensive knowledge of healing herbs from what she had seen on her first night there. Any one of them would undoubtedly be able to help an injury from a 'collision' far better than ice alone.

/list] ↘↘

W h e r e
: Kitchen
W i t h
: Kitchen crew
W e a r i n g : Now
M o o d : apprehensive
T h e m e : A little drop of Poison

┓ [[OOC: I seriously need to wake up. ]]┏

'.'
""

Mauve Alert

Aria Jax Weapons Master

feddl
She's in the kitchen right?

Sir Blaze Creed

Shirtless Raider

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

"'little one'...? That sound so sweet."
                Theirn smiled glancing over to Oriana, murmuring softly under his breath so it hopefully wouldn't carry too far across the kitchen, "That was the idea, micuţa." Once Oriana made her way through the door, Theirn touched her arm lightly attempting to offer some comfort; belatedly he seems to remember her aversion to touch and drops his hand a moment later. He was trying his best not to overwhelm the redhead with sensations, especially on first meeting.

Stepping closer Theirn's eyes drift over the pale woman as she speaks, the smell of the tobacco didn't even register with him anymore he'd grown so accustomed to it. It was more like pushing through a veil to breath in fresh air or in this case the true scent of those in the room. His gaze locked on the vampire's silver eyes, there it was the cold scent of a vampire mixed with the coppery scent of blood and perhaps further underneath hints of the scent of the grave. It was far enough from the full moon that he was able to fight back his initial reaction, his hand tightened on the rucksack slung over his shoulder, body twitching a little. If it had been closer to the full moon he may not have been able to control his beast as well, within his mind, the wolf raged feeling like some creature trying to crawl up from inside him. Wincing some in pain he shifted his body to a more protective stance moving to be directly between Gen and Oriana.

Taking a steadying breath he pushes back his wolf, the sclera of his eyes darkening a little for a moment while he battles with his inner self. Memories of the past spring up, Sarah, his little cousin that went to play and never came back. The blood soaked cave he'd found, the creatures he'd found inside...it hadn't been Sarah's blood but they'd never found her after that day. He doesn't drift his gaze from Gen while his eyes shift a little and then shift back memories attempting to overwhelm him. Clearing his throat he finally speaks to her his voice soft a low feral sound barely present, "Peace, Vampire." Of course there would be vampires here he reasoned, perhaps it could be useful; perhaps they could tell him something of Sarah and her fate.

When he was finally able to regain control of himself Theirn pulled his hand from the strap of his rucksack a few punctures in the fabric making him wonder how close he'd actually been to losing control. Nodding a little he looked to the group in the kitchen again, "I'm Theirn. I've just arrived...I'm unfamiliar with the healing powers of those here. It is hopefully nice to meet you all." His gaze locks on Gen again as he says 'hopefully'. Glancing back to Oriana and then to the rest he finally steps to the side a little so he isn't covering her from the others in the kitchen, she didn't seem upset by the vampire's presence so far he was guessing she was familiar with her. "I'll get some ice now, to hold us over until we are able to find a healer." He forces a smile glancing back to Oriana his blood pumping with adrenaline, moving around Cairo, took in the faun's scent as well to remember for later it reminded him of breezes and the forest.

Once at the refrigerator Theirn opened the freezer door using the door to shield himself the others, closing he tries to calm himself. Grabbing up a cloth he drops a few ice cubes into it before moving back over to Oriana and offering her the wrapped ice, "would you like some help with it, micuţa?" He'd just met Oriana but with the vampire present he was feeling possessive and protective, shifting again he unconsciously moves to shield her again from Gen.

User Image

Current Outfit: Outfit
                Notable Features: Wolf eyes, Fangs
                Physical Build: Athletic
                Mood: Tense and Protective
                Current Location: Kitchen
                Current Theme: Theme(Updated)

Sara Hawkins

Aria Jax Weapons Master

feddl

Sir Blaze Creed

Lucky Raider

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
This is my brand new day starting now
I let go of the things that weigh me down
That rob me of the beauty thats to be found
In life all around
And this is my prayer without ceasing,
the negative releasing
And as I rise above,
my burden is easing

User Image
User Image

~♪~♫~ The Druid Girl ~♫~♪~

User Image

~♫~♪~ “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” ~♪~♫~

“Keep your best wishes,
close to your heart
and watch what happens”

♫ Try to keep up!!! wink (theme)
♪ Other Theme!!
♫ Body type

The druid girl made her way into the kitchen and felt Theirn touch her arm. She glanced back at his hand quickly and then relaxed a bit, looking up at him, reminding herself it was just him, that he wasn't going to hurt her. He dropped his hand as he announced their need of ice as his eyes wandered around the room. He moved a bit closer to her and his eyes hardened, focusing on something in the room infront of him. She looked up at him concerned, but before she could say anything, he moved his body infront of her, as if protecting her from someone inside. "Th-Theirn?"

She leaned over to look at what had him so on edge. "Peace Vampire." He muttered, his body was trembling slightly, causing concern. At the word 'vampire', it clicked. He was a werewolf! Everyone knew about the ageless war between Vampires and Werewolves, even someone as secluded as her. The deep burning hatred that boiled up with the mention of the enemy was all they believed they had in common with eachother. That war was one of the main reasons they were at this house in the first place.

"Theirn...? Are you alright?" Oriana wanted to do something for him to make him feel better, but she couldn't think of anything. What was a socially awkward druid supposed to do to calm a werewolf...? She pondered this while he moved to grab her some ice. There wasn't alot else she was thinking about, honestly, and she barely noticed anyone else in the room. Theirn came back with the ice, putting himself infront of her again "would you like some help with it, micuţa?" She looked up and nodded. "Oh! Uhmn... yeah, sure!"

She leaned around him and waved to the people in the room before taking the ice from him. She held it in her hand as she turned around before turning back to him, hesitating. Remembering what he taught her about handholding, how it was supposed to calm someone, she reached out and hesitantly put her hand in his, looking up at him. "Are you alright?"

OOC: sorry, it might be a bit shitty
Where: kitchen
Wearing: this outfit
With: Euya and Theirn
Feeling: concerned
Roommate: Nigel

mauve alert
yum_puddi

Timid Gawker

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid Spencer

"Well that is what I have heard, though I am not really sure. And you just get a nice magical letter to appear and drop to you when they have figured out your room and room mate."

Astrid looked up at Shea, a slight air of panic showing on her face for a second. Then she remembered what her aunt had told her. She can't show weakness here, as helpless as the situation was making her feel. She closed off all outward signs of emotion, her face hopefully becoming an unreadable mask.

"Astrid was it? Not to sound rude or anything, but maybe you would like to change out of the armour. I doubt it will be fun to play tennis and the other games they have planned for us."

Astrid frowned slightly at the mention of sporting activities. She certainly couldn't play tennis in her pauldrons, they would weigh her down too much. Yet she could not and would not remove it until she had settled in properly and found her room. It was too important to just leave it lying around anywhere in the building.

"Thank you for the suggestion... I'll think about it."

Her tone was somewhat off, as thoughts about having to share a room with a male were still racing through her head. Suddenly feeling crowded by all the strange people around her and the thoughts in her head, she decided to go outside. Flowers would help her to keep her head if it did turn out she would be in a room with a male, and she wanted to see what varieties they had in the gardens.

"Which way is the garden, please? I would like to go ...out."

She directed the question at Shea, as it seemed she had been here longer than the others. Astrid was unsure of what to make of the silver-haired girl, but she had not yet found a reason to mistrust her. She was beginning to wonder if her aunt's ramblings about how dangerous the other entities residing here would be had any basis in truth at all.

She is: A succubus
Mood: Somewhat worried
Wearing: Leather armour with steel pauldrons and a cloak
Notable Features: She is "hiding" her horns and wings, as is her usual way. Her hair is a dark blue shade and her eyes are completely red.

Bashful Werewolf

User Image

» Davey . : . : . : . Brennan «
═════════
Body Type
Voice

When sin waved him off, saying not to worry about her, all he could do was shrug. If she didn't want to swim, he wasn't going to push the matter, he much preferred solitary swimming anyway. That's why regardless of who went, he pushed on ahead, because if he could be in the water when it was most calm, most natural and peaceful, he would like it more. Allowing his body to drop back into the water he swam around, not really having to hold his breath, since he was a water creature. He looked at the fish and other inhabitants of the lake, that after a few moments, no longer shied away from his presence.

As he swam around, he felt the familiarity of home settle into him, this water was however a lot cleaner than his home. It was also clear, very clear, he could see everything, his teal eyes darting around. It was becoming hard to control his shifted state, but he knew he would have to, like he had many times going to places to swim with his best friend. When he felt vibrations not from the animals in the pool of water, his eyes darted in it's direction. Two muscular legs found themselves cooling in the water.

The urge to suddenly pull the owner into the water was overbearing. He knew what his primal self wanted, to pull her in and drown her, but he couldn't do that, he wouldn't do that again. Slowly making his way over to where she was, he allowed himself to sit under the log, slowly moving his arms and legs, almost just floating in that exact spot in the water, not rising, or falling.

He thought through what could happen if he pulled her in. There would be the fighting of his primal urge, and also having to worry about her beating him to a bloody pulp, though if he changed to his normal state, he was sure she would be taken back enough for him to slink back into the water, a place where he was more dangerous than she would ever be. Giving in to part of his urge, Davey reached out and suddenly grabbed both of her ankles, his strength under the water was incredible, and so was the speed in which he yanked her from the log and into the crystalline pool of water.

Arianrhod Dawnbreaker

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

Rosemary nodded at Alva's words, and did a very good job of not pulling her hand away when Alva took it (though a less good one of not flinching). They were nice words, but putting them into action would be another thing entirely.

Then Zuzu played her little prank, and the transformation was immediate. Rosemary gave a loud squawk and swatted her purse in a circle around her, trying to hit the source of the noise. It was a good thing that Zuzu had gotten out of the way - the siding was lined with cardboard and getting hit by a corner would have hurt. She calmed down, just a little, when she realized what had happened, before starting a heaving giggle that threatened to turn into hysterical tears. "That... that wasn't nice at all. At. All!" Considering her state, it made sense that she didn't fully register what Alva said to her after, though she did get the bit that she wasn't worth eating.

Learned Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
There is no such thing as justice,
All the best that we can hope for is revenge
A hostile takeover,
An absolute rebellion to the end.
This is our battle cry
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I’m giving you a head start,
You’re going to need it,
’Cause I fight like a girl

User Image

User Image

There's a war inside of me
burning red and honestly
any idiot could see
that I killed all the hope that I had

•◘•◘•◘•The Amazon•◘•◘•◘•

•◘•◘•◘•тнe one perѕon ιn тнe world ι ғιnd нardeѕт тo ғorgιve ιѕ мyѕelғ •◘•◘•◘•

body type
voice
Themes: 1 2
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The cool water on her legs relaxed her for the first time since her arrival. Closing her eyes, she dipped her fingers into the water and listened for the trickling sound of the waterfall. A peaceful smile formed on her normally stoic lips, as she began wondering where the milk drinker was---

Before she could register what was happening, her legs were pulled out from under the tree with inhuman strength and speed, a sharp pain shot out from the back of her head, throwing her into a world of blackness and she was surrounded by cold, her attempts to breathe were futile; her lungs made rapid attempts to inhale that oxygen that wasnt going to come. In seconds, she lost all drive to gasp for the air her lungs desired.

——————

Sin's almost lifeless body sank in the cool blue water, her eyes closed, her lungs still heaved for air everyonce in a while. Even to a war machine like an amazon, the brain is a fragile thing. Though her skin was not scathed by the rough bark of the tree (and a pull like the one delivered to her would have normally killed a person), she was not by any means invincible. As she sank into the water, as almost a last attempt at escape, the once towering amazon's eyes fluttered open for a second, reaching for the sillouhette before her, her gold eyes begging it not to let her go just yet before they rolled back and her eyelids fell once more, leading the amazon back into the blackness of unconsciousness.

User ImageUser Image

OOC: HOLY NUT MUFFIN SHORT POST!!
Where: The Waterfall
Wearing: This outfit
With: Davey
Feeling: ******** DROWNING, JACKASS.
Roommate: Davey

the raving robot
yum_puddi
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Felix Yamato Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
User Image

██████████████████████ ██████████████ █████████

Felix chuckled lightly when Amaris told him she wasn't going to promise anything about not smothering him. She was friendly, despite their initial good morning, had a good sense of humor, and was extremely cute. No wonder Cairo found it necessary to scoop her up so quickly. It was a strange pair, of course, a werewolf and a faun, but that wasn't to say it was a bad pair. They made each other happy from the looks of things and he wasn't going to question it otherwise. "I guess that's fair, but I gotta warn you; next time will be met with retaliation." Felix smirked and tapped his right fist into his open left hand as a mock threat. From what he knew of her, that wouldn't be a problem. Hell, she might even hit him with another pillow just to see if he would stick to his words. That'd be okay though, he was never one to go back on his word. When she got up to find clothes for herself he laid back on the bed and went over the events of the past several days. Even with so much change going on, he was beginning to feel more comfortable with the people that stuck around, as well as the house itself. The events weren't unbearable, but that could always chance. Almost as if the house could hear his thoughts, another envelope glided into his vision.

Felix snatched it out of the air, peeking over to see if Amaris had also gotten one, which she had. With mild curiosity he opened the letter and read over what was inside. They were going to have an outdoor activity now? This was something he could get behind. Dressing up wasn't awful, and going on dates were tolerable, but being outside in the sunshine was his forte. A smiled came upon his face and he sat up, simultaneously swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He hopped up to his feet and walked over to the closet that now had his close in it as well. "It seems that our hosts are going to encourage a little exercise this time around. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited." He sifted through his apparel, deciding that a long sleeved green shirt and black shorts would do for the day, other that underwear and socks of course.

The sound of Amaris's voice brought him out of his wandering thoughts. His eyes dropped down to where she sat on the floor, a few feet to his left. "I believe the saying goes, Ladies first? I don't mind waiting to go second. As long as you don't use all the hot water on me. We may have some problems if you do that." Felix smiled and set his stuff down on the top of a dresser. In most scenarios, he would have given a more...playful retort. Something along the lines of teasing about using the shower at the same time, but with Cairo being his friend, those were jokes he'd keep to himself.

The Fool Moon

Where:New bedroom
With: Amaris
Wearing: White t-shirt and black pajama pants.

"I felt my heart rate begin to
Choke out the ******** noise like I was cursed
It felt like storms were directly overhead
And where I went it poured

And in a flash came the flood
That washed over my eyes
Now I could see inside the room of the blind
I lost myself inside
And as I fell into the black I left my past to die"
User Image
Osiris Φ Nyvek

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable
reserve my right to be afraid
I make mistakes and I am humbled
every step of the way

Osiris examined Crystal while he spoke, trying to get a feel for what she was like from the body language she displayed and the way she replied. She seemed to be more reserved, a listener more so than a talker, but maybe that was just her being shy on their first meeting. Though she had been the one to initiate conversation with him, so maybe shy wasn't the right word. He met her eyes and drew the corner of his bottom lip into his mouth for a moment. She was an interesting one. "Where are you from? If you don't mind my asking." The blonde wasn't one to pry, but he was curious. If his question wasn't met positively he would just change the topic to something else, no big deal, though he hoped she would share, even just a little bit. The blonde knew very well how hard it could be to share personal things. In the beginning he never talked to anyone. No matter how many times he was asked, his answer was always something passive. It took him a long time to learn that your past is something you can't run away from. It's faster than you can ever be, and it will catch up.

Osiris looked around the kitchen and noticed that another new face and made a brief, and very tense, appearance. The male werewolf and Gen seemed to have a mini stare down while they judged whether or not the other was a threat. From what he knew, Gen was quite the calm and disciplined individual Most vampires were good at keeping control of themselves. Not to say Werewolves were savage beasts, but emotions had a much stronger effect on their race. He had seen some go from 0 to 100 in one sentence. Everything seemed to be okay as no blood was shed yet. Osiris looked back to Crystal and refocused his attention back to her. "What's on your mind?"

Zoeloveful

With: Crystal
Where: Kitchen.
Wearing: Light blue t-shirt and black track pants.

I want to be a better person
I wanna know the master plan
Cast your stones, cast your judgement
You don't make me who I am.
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

Damien Anderson

User Image

Damien watched as Gene took Cairos hand in greeting, even if just for a moment. He could remember the hesitant feelings he had gotten from Gene when they had first touched as well. Perhaps she wasn't to letting others feeling the low temperature of her body. Whatever the reasoning was, he had little time to ponder over it. Oriana, someone who he was familiar with, entered the room with someone he was not familiar with, though it was clear that he was a werewolf. Damiens eyes examined both Gen and the male who later introduced himself as Theirn. For a moment. the red head wondered if he would need to keep peace between the two, but they proved to have restraint towards one another, not that he was worried about Gen. He had watched her meeting with Amaris once before and that had gone well. Theirn proved to have no direct interest in a quarrel, though the inner beast was clearly displeased with the female vampires presence. Somethings couldn't be helped. When it was in your very nature to feel anxiety and aggression towards someone...well it wasn't easy to break. Damien knew how hard it was to escape the feelings ingrained inside ones self.

Theirn, who had took the initiative to state peace between the two, also said that he needed some ice. His eyes traveled over to Oriana who seemed to be nursing her shoulder. Perhaps she had wounded herself somehow while out on the hike. Damien stood from his seat and walked over to join Oriana and Theirn, a modest amount of space still between them. "My name is Damien. It's a pleasure to meet you. I believe can assist you in whatever need." When he stated his name, the red head bowed slightly in a respectful manner. Theirn was still apprehensive of Gen, his position between her and Oriana was a bit of a giveaway to anyone who paid enough attention. Damien was careful not to make Theirn feel uncomfortable as he approached Oriana. "If you don't mind, I'd be happy to help." Once the red haired female gave him her permission to help, he positioned himself slightly behind her, lifted his hands one over top of the other, and gently placed them over the center of her shoulder. "Don't worry, this won't hurt, but it may leave a tingling sensation."

Damien's eyes closed for a moment while he examined the injury. He was able to 'see' her body the way an x-ray would just by touching her. Some of the strange magic that his Father introduced him to came in handy. The slightly exposed skin felt warmer than normal under his touch, an indication of swelling and irritation, but he could see no damage to the bone, but the muscles and connective tissue was certainly unhappy. A faint glow began to emit from under his hands and the male opened his eyes. A few seconds passed and the light began to fade away, just as her pain should have. Once he was done, he returned his hands to his sides and smiled slightly at her. "Good as knew. You should be able to move in full range of motion with no problems or discomfort." The red head walked back over to his seat, but didn't sit down right away, instead he remained standing while their group continued to interact.

Where: Kitchen
Wearing: Fitting black sleeveless shirt and red basketball shorts.
With: Gene, Cairo, Theirn, Oriana.

"We all carry these things
    Inside that no one else can see
    They hold us down like anchors
    They drown us out at sea
    I'm scared to get close
    I hate feeling alone
    I can't drown my demons
    They know how to swim"

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    Sheas 3rd Theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea turned her attention to Astrid as she spoke. Her gaze lessening in ferocity again almost showing her timid nature. As the girl asked about the garden Shea thought for a moment on the best route the girl could take. Though the most direct and easy was to go through the kitchen and out the back door. Shea gently pointed her hand behind her. "Well if you through here and into the kitchen, then out through the patio doors it is easy to find." Yes if one could miss it off in the distance then they had to be rather blind or something. "It was nice to meet you.",she added as she felt once more her timid nature taking over. Yes she was nothing but a insignificant mouse, a worthless piece of flesh. Her father's words rang through her mind. How she wished she could be strong, could be more like..... her mind began to wonder whom she felt was strong. Out of everyone she met so far Sin really was the strongest person she knew.

Yes to be so as confident as the Amazon girl was. To be able to believe in her own power to even be able to back it up. Shea felt once more like she wanted to just melt away, blend into the wall and just be over looked. The claustrophobic feeling started to come back but at the moment it was not so strong that she would pass out or anything.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Rather amused
    Attire: Sheas outfit
    Companion(s): Orion and Astrid as well as Ekko

User Image

I am a Siren.

ToastedEdibles

Bronx Sniper

Astro_Galactic

Timid Gawker

4,550 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Hotblooded Hero 50
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian Holt

Sebastian awoke to the muffled sound of voices in the building. He had arrived there the night before, and not slept more than a few hours before his rest was disturbed by the other inhabitants of the building. He did not appreciate his beauty rest being disturbed, especially after he had been travelling so long to get to this forsaken place.

"What is with all the noise? Urghh..."

He turned over in the bed, putting his pillow over his ear, but the damage had already been done. He was awake, and would just have to deal with it.

"Well, I guess I might as well go see what all the fuss is about. Damn noisy f***s."

Sebastian rolled lazily to the edge of his bed, and set his bare feet on the floor. Running a hand through his dark locks, he pondered what the women here might be like. He hoped they weren't ugly. Or boring. Or both.

Halfway through clumsily dressing himself in his sleepy state, he suddenly realised he was hungry. All that time spent travelling, and he hadn't fed. This would explain his inability to sleep through the noise, and also his grogginess.

"Well, if they're housing me here, they must have blood available. Hmmm... Now to find the kitchen... I hope there's O negative. If I have to drink AB that's going to ruin my day."

Too hungry to bother with putting on a shirt, he opened the door, and walked down the corridor in the general direction of the noise, hoping to be eventually directed to the kitchen by someone.

He is: A vampire
    Wearing: Just a pair of black trousers, an obsidian ring, and a smile
    Mood: Sleepy and hungry
    Notable features: Longish dark hair, Fangs
    Location: Bedrooms corridor, walking towards the entrance hall.

Timid Gawker

4,550 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Hotblooded Hero 50
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Astrid Spencer

"Well if you through here and into the kitchen, then out through the patio doors it is easy to find. It was nice to meet you."

Astrid awkwardly nodded at the girl, thankful that the garden would be easy to find. She would hate to get lost in this place. Rising from her seat, she leaves the room quickly, not bothering to look back at anyone or offer any pleasantries before she departs. Halfway into the entrance hall, she turns her head back to the door, wondering if she had offended anyone by leaving the room so suddenly.

Her mind on other things, she barely noticed the half naked man stepping out in front of her until it was too late and she collided with him, knocking him against the wall.

"Oh! Uhh... I'm sorry! I didn't see... you... uhh.. there."

Astrid stared at the man's naked chest for a moment, completely caught off guard by him. Her succubus powers were going haywire and she finally noticed that they had been triggered by her current anxiety. Being near an almost naked man now would not go well for her. Or him, really.

"Urhhmm... I have to go now, bye!"

She turned suddenly and ran towards the kitchen, hoping that she could get to the garden quickly where she would calm down.

She is: A succubus
    Mood: Freaking out
    Wearing: Leather armour with steel pauldrons and a cloak. Also wearing her own blood on her chin.
    Notable Features: She is "hiding" her horns and wings, as is her usual way. Her hair is a dark blue shade and her eyes are completely red.

Timid Gawker

4,550 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Hotblooded Hero 50
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian Holt

Sebastian had barely walked into the entrance hall before he was knocked into the wall by a blue haired female dressed from head to toe in armour walking hurriedly without watching where she was going.

"Oh! Uhh... I'm sorry! I didn't see... you... uhh.. there."

He raised an eyebrow sardonically.

"It would help if you were looking the direction you were walking. But I won't complain about you pushing me against the wall, after all, I like it rough."

He noticed her staring at his chest, and the corner of his lip curled up for a moment. Then he inhaled, and his face went totally blank as he caught scent of the blood running down her chin. It was the most delicious thing he had ever smelled. And he was hungry. He felt like he was in some kind of trance, horny and hungry all at once.

"Urhhmm... I have to go now, bye!"

As the girl ran down the hall, he felt as though he was pulled along with her somehow, as though his hunger was a rope binding him to that glorious scent.

"Hey, wait a second!"

He followed in the girl's wake, not quite catching up to her in his tired condition, but determined to at least find out her name.

He is: A vampire
    Mood: Hungry and horny
    Wearing: Just a pair of black trousers, an obsidian ring, and a smile
    Notable features: Longish dark hair, Fangs

[ooc: Yep, hitting on the first female he sees. That's totally Sebastian xD]

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff