14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

You're not one of us,don't ya know?
You don't fit in from head to your toe.
Why don't you just run away?

User Image

Kyu the snow leopard, deadly as the come, cold as solid ice.

" Maybe.. maybe not. " She grinned, removing her fangs once more then licked the area where she bit him. " But I suppose we could see who really owns who, I'll becareful not to hit a vital organ, or a major vein." Laying back down, awaiting to see if he would accept her challenge.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eternal Spring Laboratories Director Joseph Rom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You will loose, because your opponent is a doctor, afterall." He smirked, and then traced a claw near her femoral artery, and bit near her throat.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

A laugh , as she bared her fangs, " However, good doctor, you forget one thing. I have the razor claws and speed that can slice you in an instant. Showing no fear from where his claw was, almost mimicking him only her claws was pointed at his heart. " Do you really wanna take the risk? One claw on the neck, the other claw on the heart.. who would win, who would lose?"

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"oh, how careless of me." He smiled, and then started to back of, moving his hand near her ear, and then he activated the sonic device on his palm, sending out a paralyzing sonic wave."

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Leopold Von Blueberries

(Lol, spooner street? Like from Family Guy?)

You got it emotion_awesome ))

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

Moving her hand down, not wanting to stab him with her claw, other wise it'd be all over the news, even though it would be deemed an accident. Watching his hand assuming he was going to either scratch behind her ear or rub it,she had no reason to move... A bad mistake, yelping out from the sonic waves that was paralyzing every muscle in her body, looking at him with a snarl. " Alright wise guy... why'd you paralyze me?"A bit of concern in her voice yet she held that strong fearless tone to over take the concern.

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"I want to make you understand something. I always have a trick up my sleeve. After all, I make weapons for a living. And no one would ever think I do self experimentation on myself. the nanites are proof of that. "

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

" So you go and paralyze me? I knew you were that cruel, but not that cruel. Or was it just a precaution since I had my claws right at your heart, almost ready to break the skin and toy with the beating drum that gives you life?" Unable to move, let alone change forms, all she could do was wait and see what he'd do next, even now, she was at his mercy. "So the next time you go and try to rub the ears, should I just bite you and hope I'm able to break something or just fall victim again to your little sonic waves? You may have the upper hand now, doc, but soon... the tables will change and it will be I, who will have the upper hand." A quiet defeated sigh, " You win love, do as you want. Not like I can stop you at this moment anyway."

Newbie Prophet

♣ℑѳӄєɾ♧
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│║▌│█│║▌║││█║

【Don't worry......I'm just different unique】

User Image

eimon quickly got onto the plane and took a seat near Kelly. She didn't look so good. 'What did they do to her?',he thought."Nanites?,he questioned. Hearing Jacob's explanation only made him panic."In short their trying to better disguise us by re-writing our genetics?",Deimon confirmed. That alone sounded painful.

(( Sorry for not posting. Either been needed by fam or have to do stuff for school ;^ ^ ))

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Iria33

User Image

ℂɑsҏiaɴ "ℂɑsҏҽr" Ålҽϰɑɴdҽr Ӄɴighϯ and Hɑɴɑ Ӄɴighϯ
The Vampire King of the North and Western Territory

▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

Unlike the other memories, the darkness seemed to slam into reality as Caspian suddenly sat up strait, sweating and looking paler than usual. His face was not flushed from the cold, but he collapsed back on the bed from the sudden movement, head pounding and his sense of balance lost. He covered his eyes with his arms and groaned. His migraine was so bed he could feel the blood pumping in his brain. It was difficult to move as well.

“Stupid nightmare. Stupid cold. Stupid headache.”

There was a long, painful silence before he moved his arms down to his sides. The flowers were still on his lap. He fingered the soft petals and smiled. She should be back pretty soon. It must have been getting early, though the nights were still quite long. Out of an impulsive decision, he rolled onto his stomach, legs dangling off the bed. Slowly, Caspian lowered himself to the floor. The boy rested his head on the mattress, trying to wait-out the nausea and dizzy feeling. He had no hope for the migraine, though.

The vampire boy’s toes curled on the cold floor as he lowered himself even more to the floor so he was on his hands and knees. Just as slowly as he lowered himself, he crawled to the door, sitting up only to open it. Caspian checked the hall before he left. If he were caught, he would be in trouble. Several minutes of crawling, narrowly hiding from a servant, and a tedious travel up a flight of stairs, he arrived at his destination. Lucian’s study. It was next to the library where he would on occasion travel between the two with piles of books. Caspian forced himself to his feet and wobbled to the door. He knocked three times and waited.

“Come in.”

Assuring himself he would not fall or appear weak or sick, the boy opened the door, hiding his tight grip on the handle as a means of steadying himself. He looked around for his sister, not seeing her anywere.

“You shouldn’t be up, Caspian. Your cold will get worse.”

“I’m fine,” he growled. “What time is it? Where’s Hana?”

“There’s a few hours until the sun starts to peek. Hana is out in the garden. I couldn't play long with her and she wanted to stay there for a bit so I let her.”

Caspian suddenly straitened up. “You left her alone!?” His voice cracked a little. It was the first time it had done so, making him blush in embarrassment, but his expression didn’t change. “When she’s alone for too long, she wanders around. What if she goes into the forest and gets lost! You wouldn’t know because you never play with her!”

The older vampire tensed up. He suddenly stood up and moved to the door. “I’ll go find her. You go back to bed.”

“No! I want to look for her, too!”

“Go to bed, Caspian. That’s an order. You need rest. Hana won’t want you getting worse and neither would our parents or myself. If you don’t go on your own, I’ll have a servant carry you there.”

His word seemed final and Caspian lowered his head, hiding his face behind his hair. Lucian left for the garden. A few seconds later, Caspian raised his head an inch; his pupils sharp. As if he would go to bed while his sister was alone. There was no way to take sneak past many guards once they were alerted which left only one choice. He wobbled over to the window in the hallway and opened the glass windows. Though they were considered expensive, fine glass windows, compared to Natasha’s time, these were slightly warped or foggy. He leaned over, looking out the window. Just imagining himself trying to jump down to one of the lower roofs was making him dizzy. There was a small ledge he might be able to walk on or lower himself down onto. Caspian climbed up onto the sill and carefully lowered himself down till his arms were wrapped around the sill. His heart was pounding and his fingers were getting slippery with sweat. His feet searched for the foothold but he couldn't find it so he tried lowering himself a little more. That was a mistake. His sweaty hands slipped and he felt himself fall several feet. The first impact hurt, but not as much as the second, even though the ground was softer than the roof. His back smacked into the roof, rolling right off in a bounce and hitting the dirt hard. The memory started to fade a bit but came back as he fought to keep himself conscious. Caspian rolled onto his side, whiping away the blood on his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Terrible... idea,” he rasped and coughed.

It hurt to move, but he knew he had to. He wanted to make sure she was safe. After his nightmare, he had to be sure. He just... needed a second to get back on his feet. To let the pain pass long enough for him to move.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

User Image

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Tegan Alexis Hollingbery
Experiment: ASTAE-50472
User Image

Don't be so loud and violent; a guy needs some peace and quiet every now and then. Even if that "guy" is a girl with wings, the natural ability to control plants, and is able to turn off her emotions and become a killing machine....

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Tegan pouted hearing it was a present from PZ. "So you get a cool scale from him and I end up with a new body and a bunch of troubles figuring it out after visiting his little realm." Tegan looked pretty annoyed, but decided it was pointless to dwel on that, so she'd focus on finding Erica. "I'll go find her. I think I saw her fly off that way. You gather the others with Xin." Tegan removed the vest from her outfit, revealing two long slits in her shirt for her wings to come out from. She extended them and after a secnd of stretching, took off in the direction she had seen Erica go in.

With a bird's eye view and a bird's level of sight, Tegan found Erica in a grove of trees after not too long. She descended down to her and landed softly. Tegan smiled at Erica and said, "Hey Erica, we need head back. Autumn and Xin are waiting for us. Hm? What's that?" Tegan pointed to the egg wrapped in leaves that Erica was holding as she asked, hoping the pointing and questioning voice would tell Erica that she was curious.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((21 Guns))

Toxic Raider

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

"Well, I will geep that in mind." He turned it off and rubbed her ears. "The paralysis only lasts fora minute after it gets turned off." He traced his fingers on her body. "And I am sort of cruel, but I don't like being helpless all the time."

Jacob Hazard, Experiment X23-B

"The nanites Rom has are based off of one that helped him as a child. He suffered from a sickness that literally was turning him to stone. it is caused by genetic abnormalitites in his DNA. Using Nanites, his doctor inserted a gene which cancels out the stone one, and cured him. He used nanites to no doubt make Kyu's transformations complete, and even give her human form. The idea came form Blaze's mothers work. He thought that if you could make soldiers that could transform completely, then they could infiltrate. and some could even take atributes of the animal dna and use it to enhance their own bodies. He injected Kelly with one other DNA chain. It's called Mimmic. A mimmic is a creature that can steal atributes of others. Like the eye sight of a hawk, or the hearing of a wolf, etc."

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

Feeling movement coming back to her muscles, after the waves went off. Although she couldn't move just yet. Shivering from his touch. " Such a cruel dr. you are, love.. and yet your touch sends shivers down my spine. I do agree as to not wanting to be completely helpless." Now with her ears being rubbed, gently nuzzling his hand.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ProJACKt 13
User Image

After several more hours of trekking through the jungle, he came to the center of Jade Jungle, and just south is where he was headed, to the ruins of an old lab. Even though it appears only ruins, what lies underneath, a larger lab separated into multiple divisions, underground greenhouses, electromagnetic test rooms, jail cells... This is is home away from home. His stronghold. This is the only place that feels secure to Jack, thus making it his home. He began going south towards these ruins, to sleep for the night.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
The jungle is closed, dude.))
Nero231994

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash