Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Tegatus Alexander Hollingbery~
Experiment: ASTAE-50472
The gentle and easygoing angel. Most of the time.

I don't like this at all; there are many things I dislike and I have no issue telling people. Unless they scare me.

I've somehow changed gender twice; I'm now a guy again. That's normal, right?

User Image

i am here:
with:

Tegatus shrugged and responded, "I'm quite sure I will be quite upset with this once I am able to feel that way again. Of course, I am staying this way until this is all over. Anyways, go deal with your complaining minion then." Tegatus watched the two girls discuss the titles for a moment before beginning to work on the outfits. First he needed to make enough cotton and dyes. He pulled out a cotton seed, and two other seeds which would make the plants that he would get the dyes from. He made them grow, and then made the seeds from the plants grow, and then the seeds from those plants, and on like that until he had enough to make the outfits. After a few minutes, he had three outfits prepared."I imagine these will work?"(Check OOC for outfits)

((Out Of Cake?!: Teggy's and Lia's look like this, but without the hand
Autumn's sort of looks like this
I just stole the Shrouded Robes and Royal Vampire Armor from Skyrim. Just remember that anything black is actually a really dark purple. And that it's all made from cotton, so there are some parts that can't really be on it. Use your imagination to make it perfect.))

(Outfit: Simple loose white cotton shirt and pants and tree bark shoes)
((21 Guns))
/

Super Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: 'Out of it.'
Thoughts: I am slightly tired.
With: Nia and co.

OOC: Right. How foolish of me. sweatdrop

A slight confusion was felt, but it was hardly enough to make Leopold ask who this 'Jacob' person was. (I actually don't know who he is, either. I'll have to go back and read a bit, I suppose.) So Leopold simply hummed in a sort of way that said, "Oh, okay." As for the drones going after Xin, there would be no problem there.

"I doubt those drones would be a problem. As much as I dislike saying it, Xin is very powerful. Artemis should be able to handle herself, but I haven't really seen her in combat. At least, that I can remember." Leopold 'informed' the others. Honestly Leopold did hope that the drones would at least hinder Xin. Leopold was not very fond of the scientist, and nor was the madman a fan of Leopold. At least, this is how Leopold saw it. Apparently when he was 're-humanized' after exiting the Dream World, at least after landing in Aqua City or wherever, he harmed Artemis. Apparently it wasn't much, but it ruined Artemis's kimono and made Xin rather upset.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔗𝔬𝔡𝔡

"I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Expirment #7465-95782

I am here: A clearing
With: Teggy

Lia was a little freaked out when the creepy girl put her arm around her waist. Why? She then listened to what Autumn had to say with an impassive face. She had no idea what yochlols and Lolth were, but handmaiden sounded a million times better than minion. "Oh, he can remain a minion." Lia said with a laugh, in response to Autumn not knowing what to call him. Her eyes widened when Autumn wanted to out a black widow spider in her wings. She was about to protest (can we get something a little less you know, deadly?) when she saw the look on Autumn's face. She could tell that there was no way the girl would take no for an answer.

"Fine." She said with a sigh. "But the thing had better be out of my wings when this whole thing is said and done. I'm not into death by venom." She said to Autumn before turning to Teggy to see his creation. "Good....but not feminine enough for mine. I got these things called boobs, you know, Teggy." Lia said, grabbing her garb and inspecting it. "Could I get a lower neckline and a skirt, please?" She asked, handing Teggy back the clothing.

((ooc: My goddamned cat wouldn't leave me alone to type this. FML emotion_donotwant ))
((Bad Apple, black version))
((Dark Woods Circus))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

𝔑𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰

↝"nyan nyan, nyan nyan, ni-hao nyan!"↜

Nami nodded at David before turning to look at Leopold. She then nodded at the information that he provided. She hopped that didn't bode ill for her. Artemis wanted her to join them, and she really didn't seem like the type to take no for an answer. And if both she and Xin were powerful....Oh gosh, Nami didn't even want to think about it. She held Nia closer before looking at the sky. "I wonder where Lia is." She said aloud, before looking over at David. "How long should we wait before we start looking for her?"

((ooc: Silly blueberries *hugs*
Meh at the post.))

((Alice of Human Sacrifice))
((outfit))

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

expirment #6356-529244

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
tityanya

((ooc: meaningessly.....eaither i just made a word up, or i comepletely failed at spelling. i suspect the latter, and i blame the american school system.))

Best ooc post from me EVAR))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Mask_Wearer

User Image

Something happened to your David pic...))

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
//Acecessing files...
//RESTRICTED ACCESS>> ENTER PASSWORD: *******
//PASSWORD VERIFIED
Xin//ROGUE_SCIENTIST_____||LOCATION://UNKNOWN

"Don't you get it? IXXXX// H A T E Y O U !,
DIE AND STOP PISSING ME OFF!." ____||

┏━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━┓

Xin smiled at her complement she then snuggled her head into his chest, She was warm, He ran a hand through her hair, it was soft and silky, it ran smoothly through his fingers. He raised her face, he brought her close to his face. "Oh how I do love you my dear." He said with a grin as he kissed her deeply, biting his tongue slightly so some of his blood ran from his mouth to hers. the feeling of his tongue bleeding hurt, but he didn't mind he loved this woman and he would now be able to stay with her as long as they both were still living

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┗━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━┛

//Out Of Control: BAD POST XP stretched quite a bit and still bad >.>//

//End...

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
David Matthew Patterson

User Image

David shrugged as he looked around, "I am not sure how long we should wait. Besides this island seems to be a bit big, so who knows how long it would even take us to find her." He looked to Leopold for a moment thinking, "Besides there is the group that Leopold was with, at least one of them is powerful and who knows about the others or how many there is not."

He slowly smiled getting an idea then sat back down and pulled his laptop back out flipping it on. He quickly went into his files of the different experiments, prototypes, and hunters as he looked back to Leopold. "Can you tell me the names of all the people in the group you were with. I might be able to find them so we will know what exactly we would be dealing with."

Experiment #45SI-65EEH

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Hey look I am finally wearing something!))
((Location: ))

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Autumn Crocus Belladonna

⇝"Who am I: a princess or a psychopath?"⇜

I am here:
With:
Weapon: Scythe

Autumn just smiled as she placed the black widow into Lia's wings, "Oh you shouldn't worry, he is completely under my control. He wouldn't bite unless I told him to. Besides that the male black widow can't hurt you, it is too small. It can't inject you with enough venom to kill you." She then turned her attention to Tegatus and turned her head to the side thinking for a bit. She nodded in favor of the outfits, "Come now Lia dear, forget about the way society thinks women should look. Let us dress modestly. We want to gain their respect through fear not looks."

New Number to come soon

((ooc: ))
((Outfit: Look at my pretty new outfit!))
((Song in her head))
Courtesy of Tityanya

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

I don't like this at all; there are many things I dislike and I have no issue telling people. Unless they scare me.

User Image

i am here:
with:

Tegatus glanced over at Lia when she complained about the outfit. He was about to make a comment, but then Autumn beat him to it. He nodded and said, "She's right. And if anyone were to be looking like that, it would be Autumn, since she's the evil goddess. They're sometimes sexy, right? Anyways, we're just acolytes or something. You have to learn to make these little sacrifices for the greater good. Or the greater evil, depending on how you view us."

((Out Of Cake?!: Bluh post))
((21 Guns))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔗𝔬𝔡𝔡

Expirment #7465-95782

With: Teggy

Lia nodded when Autumn said that the black widow didn't have enough venom to kill her. Although she didn't really like the fact that the spider operated on Autumn's whims. If the creepy girl were to get mad at Lia, the she can easily tell the spider to bite her. She looked over at Autumn when the girl reasoned with her about the clothes, and nodded. She nodded at Tegyy's response too. "Alright then." She said, taking the clothes from Teggy. She checked the back of the shirt to see if it had slits in the back for wings, and was pleased when she found them. The boy had learned from the last time when he made her a t-shirt.

"Alright Teggy, turn around so us girls can change." Lia said, making a spinning motion with her finger. When the boy had turned around, She stripped off her old clothes and shoes and pulled on the new clothes. She then put on the new clothing, and stuffed the old into her bookbag. The thing was getting quite full from all the clothing she had in there...

((Dark Woods Circus))

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Autumn Crocus Belladonna

⇝"Who am I: a princess or a psychopath?"⇜

I am here:
With:
Weapon: Scythe

Autumn took the set of clothes that was far her as she shook her head, "Yes Tegatus they are sometimes sexy." She watched as the boy turned around and looked to Lia as she changed as well, "I think it was better when he was a female. I believe he was smarter then, most definitely a bit better looking." She tossed her old clothes into her bag that she had made out of webs. Once she was done she reached down and picked up her pet six-eyed sand spider and walked over to the winged boy. She then gently placed it into his wings without letting him know. She gently patted his shoulder, "Now then I do believe it is time for you to change and just maybe to come out of your void state. Like it better whenever you have emotions."

New Number to come soon

((Outfit: Look at my pretty new outfit!))
((Song in her head))
Courtesy of Tityanya

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

i am here:
with:

Tegatus turned around as Lia changed into her clothes. He simply put his on over his current clothes, since the robes covered it all and he was perfectly fine with the heat. When Lia was done, he turned back around. At Autumn's comments, he responded, "I have detected no change in my intelligence since the change. Also, through some analysis of the events that led up to my changes, I have figured out how to change back and forth. I can change whenever I am fully out of my void state. I am usually partially in it, as I am quite an emotional person and am always in need of some protection with the company I am usually around. I am quite certain I was born a female and this was a change made by the labs instead of a natural ability, like the plants. Before you ask, Autumn, I've been a male most of my life and I like it this way better. And I suppose I could change back to my normal state of about 95% emotion." Tegatus closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment. When he opened them, he felt a rush of emotions. Not any big serious emotions, but it was always a lot to come back to compared to his void state. Oh, first two big emotions coming up, fear and embarrassment. He had a spider in his wing, fear. He had wanted to keep his gender swapping a secret from Lia and the fact that he was born a female a secret from everyone, embarrassment.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((21 Guns))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Tessa Night 𝔄𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔰

"Well, what are you talking about, 'betrayed'?"

Artemis internally purred when Xin ran his hands through her hair. She loved it when people played with her hair. Lately though, no one's been able to do that...Probably because she'd kill anyone that got that close. But Xin was obviously a special case. Artemis then smiled when he told her that he loved her. "Love you too." She managed to say before he kissed her. She smiled when she tasted his blood, and let the sweet tasting liquid run into her mouth before swallowing it. She allowed herself to relish int his for a few moments before breaking the kiss and swallowing the last of Xin's blood. She was glad that it had tasted exactly the same as before, the change hadn't effected it at all. "Onward to conquer?" She asked Xin, walking towards the door of the hut.

"you were the one who, in the end, was foolish enough to trust me"

((ooc: Should that be Affect with an A instead of an E?))
((outfit: Damnit, Crona. I liked that kimono!))
((Need You Tonight))

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔗𝔬𝔡𝔡

Expirment #7465-95782

With: Teggy and Autumn

Lia stared at Teggy when he just out the robes on over his clothes. "Lazy..." She mumbled under her breath, before looking over at Autumn. What had she said...? No way. Lia must've misheard. But even so...How could Teggy have been smarter and better looking if she'd misheard? Then Teggy confirmed it. He'd been female once. Maybe even born female. Lia choked on air, unsure how to react to this news. "So um...Yeah. I'm just going to pretend I've never heard that bit of news. In fact, like this whole past 3 minutes hasn't happened." She said, shaking her head a few times back and forth as if to clear her memory. "Alright now, are we all ready to go? And what're we going to do with this guy?" She asked, lightly kicking the unconscious man on the ground..

((Dark Woods Circus))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items