Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
((Bumpity. Also, just so you guys know, I'm not making a Nami post))

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Autumn Crocus Belladonna

⇝"Who am I: a princess or a psychopath?"⇜

I am here:
With:
Weapon: Scythe

Autumn just listened to everything that Tegatus said and filed it away to be used at a future time against him. She laughed when Lia said she was going to just forget everything that he had said. Then the winged girl mentioned what they could do to the man. She slowly walked over and looked down to the man as her redback spider crawled onto her foot then on up to crawl around her neck. Many different thoughts went through her head about how they could handle the man."Choices, choices, choices. Put him in webbing and take him back to his village is the basis for all the ideas. Thing is what to do once we get there. Burn him in front of everyone, chop him to pieces, find and kill his family, or take away his arms, legs, eyes, nose, and tongue keeping him alive so he will really suffer." As she was talking her Sydney funnel-web and Brazilian wandering spider made their away around the man preparing him for the cocoon.

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

New Number to come soon

((ooc: ))
((Outfit: Look at my pretty new outfit!))
((Song in her head))
Courtesy of Tityanya

Fashionable Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Alice5130

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

User Image
The sounds of Darkness echo within my mind...
Tainted Black, coarse and unrefined...
\~|~//Faris – Darkling Experiment\~|~//

..Will I break this Evil bind?...
Or will my Soul be lost to it's kind?...

Faker scowled and wrinkled his nose, turning his back to the two of them and sitting in the shadows. He wasn't in any condition to talk to them in such daylight, he didn't feel like jumping through any more hoops to play nice with Golem."Hell if I know. Wrap it in cheese or some s**t that she'll eat without chewing and LEAVE ME ALONE." He snapped at them, holding his head and closing his eyes to the harsh lights. Why couldn't it be night time, why?
Wanting nothing to do with them, he huddled up into a ball, his back to the sun. He'd be pretty useless until twilight fell, at least then there'd be more shadows and less harsh lights to antagonize him. Why did humans like it so bright all the time? Even in the stores it was bright, it was bright everywhere and Faker HATED it.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Courtney "Golem" Richards~
Prototype# EEMH-00125
The (not blind anymore) prodigy of steel

I thought saw the light of God, but it's deceitful glow can only last so long.
Even as my vision returns, I see no more of it than I did when I was blind.
The earth is my domain, face the wrath of the golem.
I can see your every movement, whether my eyes help or not.
User Image

i am here:
with:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Golem sighed with frustrating because of both of his companions were annoying the hell out of him. Riuna wouldn't take her goddamn medication and Faker was just being his usual annoying self. However, he did feel kind of bad for Faker, as he had to endure the lights. Golem waved his hand in Faker's direction and made the ground around him rise up and form something that looked like a stone igloo around him. Now he would have shade and could stop being so ornery. He was just lucky that there was an exit/airhole. Turning back to Rina, he wondered what he could to to make her swallow it. They had no food to wrap it in, but Golem thought of something else, something he had seen on the bottle. He looked over it again, checking the list of ingredients. For some odd reason, the were iron and titanium oxides. Golem had no idea what an oxide was, but there was metal in these things, which meant he could force them down Rina's throat using his powers. He placed the pills back up and placed them in Rina's mouth, then used his metal controlling powers to make them go down her throat and into her stomach.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfit is same as in picture, even the tiara, but also with stone shoe bottoms, and some badass shades.))
((Life Starts Now))

Silent_Whysper

Alice5130

________________________________________________Golem Tegatus Double Post Combo!_______________________________________________

~Tegatus Alexander Hollingbery~
Experiment: ASTAE-50472
The gentle and easygoing angel. Most of the time.

I don't like this at all; there are many things I dislike and I have no issue telling people. Unless they scare me.

I've somehow changed gender twice; I'm now a guy again. That's normal, right?

User Image

i am here:
with:

Tegatus, face still red from embarrassment, looked to Lia when she said she would pretend she never heard that and said, "I, uh, would appreciate it very much, if, you know, um, if you did that. . . ." He then glanced over to Autumn, but she said nothing about it. Which scared him. A lot. This whole experience of being an evil minion was just getting worse and worse now that he had emotions. Like fear. Autumn was now talking, except she was basically thinking out loud about killing this guy in the most painful ways possible. This is why he had wanted to stay in his void state. But, since he knew saying "no" to Autumn was a bad idea, here he was. He didn't want to be near Autumn while she had her spiders out, and he was still too embarrassed to talk to Lia. So he just sat down on the rock and stayed quiet.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
(Outfit: Simple loose white cotton shirt and pants and tree bark shoes)
((21 Guns))

Super Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Dunno.
Thoughts: Adventure?
With: Nia and co.

OOC:

Thoughts of all of those who were with Leopold's old group gathered. Who all was there? There was his half-sister, Artemis. She was honestly rather rude, and Leopold found it difficult to chat with her, at least seriously. There was the leader, Xin, who Leopold pretty much hated. He was almost certain Xin felt the same way. Then, there was Autumn. She was rather nice to Leopold, and in fact she was his favorite person out of the group. And last but not least, there was Tegs. Teggy or Tegatus. Leopold had seen Tegs as both, and frankly it made Leopold very confused as to which gender Tegs truly was.

"So...there's Artemis, Xin, Autumn and Teggy...or Tegatus. Those should be the names of which you search. However, we could instead just go looking for them. I find all this sitting around to be very, very boring. And I'm hungry. Maybe I could find an ocelot or something..." Leopold drifted off into thought of eating at the end, his tongue lashing up against his teeth as if to search for literally anything edible. If it truly came down to it, Leopold could always eat himself due to his regenerative abilities.

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
David Matthew Patterson

User Image

David was searching through everything he had to find what he could on the four people.He looked to Leopold for a moment contemplating looking for the group. He didn't exactly like that idea, if Leopold had joined up with them and what he had already seen from Artemis and Xin, they did seem like the type of people they should get mixed up with. He stood up balancing his laptop in one hand as he let Devin take over the search. "Well we could get moving, but I think it might be better if we looked for Lia. I am starting to get worried. There had to be some reason that we had to come here, plus there is the fact that there is other groups here and who knows if there is natives."

He took a look at his computer for a moment and saw that he wasn't able to get into any of Xin's files and he frowned a bit as he saw that it was marked scientist at one point. That most definitely didn't bode well for them, next there was Artemis who had been made to resemble a vampire. The last two were hunters and since there was no way for him to know if they were still with the labs. Tegatus was a winged experiment just like Lia and he could control plants. David looked around his frown deepening, the whole island except for the beach area around the edge seemed to be a forest or jungle. He shook his head almost afraid to look what the last member was. He did anyways and a small shiver went through him, Autumn controlled spiders and he know realized why that name had seemed familiar to him. He had heard horror stories about that one. He was just happy she had been in a different lab from him.

He paused for a moment and looked to Nami just realizing something, "My files on Tegatus and Autumn are a bit incomplete since they were not in my lab. But they were in yours. So what do you remember about those two hunters?"

Experiment #45SI-65EEH

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Hey look I am finally wearing something!))
((Location: ))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

𝔑𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰

↝"nyan nyan, nyan nyan, ni-hao nyan!"↜

Nami nodded at David's words saying to wait, before listening to Leopold as he listed off the other people in his group. Her expression soured when he said Autumn, but didn't say anything aloud. She turned to David as he looked up the experiments, both her and Nia looking over her shoulder. She nodded when he asked her about the other experiments, before stepping away to face him. "Well. I wasn't really acquainted with the two, but I'll tell you what I can. We met Tegatus at that motel in Winter's Hollow. He's a great flier, and used to ride around with some kind of creepy crew in a white van. Most of what you have there is all I have to say....Unless you want personality. He's a nice enough kid, but kind of awkward." She told David, before deciding what to think about Autumn.

"Autumn is...." Nami struggled to think of a good word to describe her "Creepy. I really never liked being around her, so I wasn't around her. When I was, she was always playing with some spiders....Like, venomous ones. Black widows and such. I was afraid that if I got too close to her, she'd set the spiders on me." Nami said, her cat ears twitching and her tail swishing back and forth. Her hair stood slightly on end. "She also has a necklace of shrunken heads. She says they're from ex-boyfriends. I really have no idea if that's true or not...But I say we avoid her at all costs. She's a loose cannon. There were rumors going around that she'd killed her baby sister and her parents with her spiders."

Nami concluded lamely, sitting back down, her cat tail still swishing back and forth.

((ooc: Meh post.))
((Witch!))
((outfit))

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

expirment #6356-529244

Super Lunatic

Mood: Impatient.
Thoughts: Take your time.

OOC:

As a frown formed on David's face, a smile formed on Leopold's. It was unclear if David was afraid or just didn't want to go find them, but Leopold had a feeling it was fear. It was a feeling Leopold himself had not known for a while, with the exception of his weaker form, Crona. Nami's depiction of Autumn made Leopold laugh briefly. Personally Leopold enjoyed being around her. And Tegatus was okay, nothing wrong with his personality, per say.

"Oh, it has been FAR too long since I've seen Lia! But I don't think she'll be too happy to see me." Leopold smiled a bit at the memories of the last time he saw her. "But I can almost gaurentee that if we find Lia, we'll find Tegatus, given they both fly. And if Tegatus is there, then Autumn will be there too. And I personally like Autumn. She's not creepy. In fact, she sees me more like an adorable animal than anything. At least to my knowledge." Leopold rubbed his chin, trying to remember the few chats he that he had with Autumn. Leopold paced away from the group slightly, struggling to remember. "Well you should make your decision soon!" Leopold yelled over at the group.

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
David Matthew Patterson

User Image

David nodded his head, oh yes they did meet Tegatus and he seemed to have liked Lia. Her description of Autumn didn't make him feel any better about meeting the girl. He rose an eyebrow when Leopold put in what he knew then said they better make a choice soon. He just closed his eyes for a moment worried. How is it that he ended up the one in charge? Finally he let out a sigh as he opened his eyes. "Alright then lets just get moving. Hopefully we will find Lia quickly. And I highly doubt that she would like to see you again Leopold. You did try to eat her." He shut down his computer and put it back into his bag as he looked to Nami and Nia, "Alright are you two ready to go? I think Leopold is really ready to go."

Experiment #45SI-65EEH

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Hey look I am finally wearing something!))
((Location: ))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝕹𝖎𝖆 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

I am here: A beach
With: Nami, David, and a monster

⇝"I am one of the unwanted..."⇜

Nia blinked at the Leopold monster as he said he liked the Autumn girl. Judging from what Nami said and what she read on the computer, this Autumn girl was really scary. And spiders....Ick. Nia wasn't really looking forward to meeting her, but she did want to find Lia. The girl was really cool and pretty, plus, their names rhymed. Nia liked that. "Yeah, we're ready to go" Naomi said while Nia just nodded. Nia gripped her sister's hand as the catgirl stood up, and the two went over to wait by David. "I'll try and watch and see if there's anything in the forest. I can't really control my ability, though." Nia said, while Nami nodded. "I'll watch too. While I may not be able to form bonds with the guys, I'll still know that they're there." Naomi said.

⇝"Natalie, Nia, Naomi."⇜

((ooc: I felt like making a Nia post....))
((outfit: Same as picture))
((Nami showed me this song!))

Super Lunatic

Mood: Happy!
Thoughts: Adventure!

OOC: I, uh, I'm not sure how long it should take for the group to find Autumn, Lia, and Tegs.

Leopold smiled once more as the group had finally decided to roll out. Albeit, had Leopold left already, he probably would have made quite a bit of progress. And if he really wanted to, he could just teleport...or phase through the ground...or whatever it is. Leopold snapped back into reality, and waited a moment for the others to pass him. He figured he had been somewhat rude by rushing them.

"I'm telling you all that there's nothing to worry about. If anything, I should be the one most worried. Lia will probably want to kill me...Autumn might want to kill me for leaving...Tegatus...I'm not sure. I guess I'll find out." Leopold half-laughed at his pathetic attempted small talk. In truth, he was somewhat uncomfortable around them all of a sudden. He was probably just anxious to see Lia again, pondering how she would react.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔗𝔬𝔡𝔡

"I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Expirment #7465-95782

I am here: A clearing
With: Teggy and Autumn

Lia gave Teggy a purposeful blank look when he asked her to forget about it. "Do what?" She asked, rolling her eyes at him before turning to Autumn. "Meant more of how we were going to get him there, but you seemed to have figure that out." Lia said, pointing at the spiders that were wrapping the unconscious man up. "Question is, where is this guy's village?" She asked, looking over from Teggy to Autumn.

((ooc: ))
((Bad Apple, black version))
((Keeps Gettin' Better.))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
So are we going to just stop posting in here....?))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Probably. The only group I can see finishing up here is Golem, Rina, and Faker, since Rina was supposed to undergo some important changed soon. Everyone else has made plans for the future. I think.))

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
((Probably. The only group I can see finishing up here is Golem, Rina, and Faker, since Rina was supposed to undergo some important changed soon. Everyone else has made plans for the future. I think.))

(I can just have her taken away by Nagi for the change and more experiments. Then she can be let out or escape in the future rp and track down Golem)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff