Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victory

Genghis Temujin-KHAN
User Image
Khan MacClanahan

"My name is Khan MacClanahan, pleased to meet ya both Durza and Dumat." Khan said as he tipped the brim of his hat. He looked back at the town that looked as though it had been neglected and empty fr quite some time and then back at the rather large manor in front of him."Well, you two see like your in pretty good health in my professional opinion. So, please, lead on to this gatherin you mentioned." Khan flashed another grin and rested his thumbs just inside his front pockets. He wanted to appear as nonthreatening to these people as possible. It's a bit difficult to do when you are as tall and broad as he was. So khan did his best to modify his body language to do so.
DEADMAN BISHOPP

(Will be making a very short post to get you introduced to more people.)

The two led the man to where Lani, Bishopp, the elf, Shirley, Ender, and Victoria. It would seem that Patience had moved on since last they passed.

Ice-Cold Shade

An eyebrow quirked towards Bishopp, a small shrug passed his shoulders, before his eyes lightened in surprise at Lanni disembowing one of her clones. His head tilted, as he scooted closer, his eyes moving over the blood, as he let a tch noise pass his lips. However, what did catch his eyes, was the marks she was getting from touching the blood. A devious trick lingered within his mind as he let out a small chuckle, shaking his head a bit. "Oh how cruel I could be..How cruel I could be to test something.." He spoke out, as he gave a slight nod of his head.

However, as the amber hues moved to the shining guns now spinning, his head tilted even more, looking towards Victoria. "And you...You lingered on the ocean...Maybe I should make an arrangement with you to collect something for me. You look rather droll and bored around these people." He spoke out, his sly words trying to linger out and bribe her to finding a piece of an artifact he could sense near this area. There was others, however, he wouldn't only send one person after them all...

The clues of the artifact would be released if they were able to read all of the symbols, if they could even read the scriptures of the Night language.

Tilting his head a bit more. "I'm growing bored....And less interested.." He muttered, as his eyes shifted to the small darkened girl that now whined out towards the woman covered in the clone's blood, as he allowed a tch noise pass is lips. Annoyance, Insects!. Organs, nothing but fodder for labs, who needed a heart?

He certainly didn't.
NDGHeartbreak
-xI Ender Ix-
Clockwork_Daeva

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓁⒶⓃⒾ

I'm in hell - Mansion
Why don't you join me - Bishopp, Wrath, Ender, Shirley, Alec
I don't bite...hard
Do you like the sound of my voice?

Lani held Shirley's heart out to her as a sign of good faith, so to speak. She would return it first, and then complete the ritual. Not saying a word to Shirley's assertions, Lani silently pushed the frozen thing into the gaping hole in Shirley's chest. With the return of her heart, Shirley would finally be whole. Everything she once had would return to her: feelings, abilities, circulation.. And Lani would wait, expectantly, eyes glazed over as she held out her wrist to Shirley. "Bite," she instructed, giving Shirley the time she needed to recover before she sunk her teeth in.

To her brother, Lani craned her neck, giving him a side-long glance. "It was Lust," Lani said a bit dismissively, rolling up her sleeve for Shirley. She didn't particularly care that she had an audience. Lani did not realize the voices had continued after Lust had taken hold of her body. So, after dismissing the thought, she turned her attention to Wrath and Bishopp, raising a brow in amusement. "If Chastity is leading an army, I will defile it," she said simply, as if it was obvious. Shirley should have blood running thought her veins now, and Lani cleared her throat, her wrist bare and ready now.

ChainsawDooM's Partner In Crime

Unsealed Specter

DEADMAN BISHOPP
Mrs Bunni
Genghis Temujin-KHAN

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: All Present; Speaking with Bishopp and Lani

Tauivae was fully aware that Bishopp's only concern here seemed to be Lani, it's words and actions revolved around the woman. He seemed rather forthcoming with information, which was useful and more appreciated than the usual recalcitrance she'd grown accustomed to being dealt. It was interesting that the black-skinned being favored purple tones, but did not strike her as too surprising; she attributed the preference to the stealth it could provide. She titled her head slightly, glancing over at Lani as he spoke of her, while the other was in the process of returning Shirley's heart and making her a ghoul. With some consideration of the entourage that had gathered around the other woman, there was little doubt that Bishopp was right about her ability to raise armies. The left corner of her lips twitched in the shadow of a smile as she thought, hearing Lani's words. It didn't seem like much convincing, on this point.

"It would seem, that we are on the same page concerning the Virtues. There is little that I've been certain of since setting foot in this place, but I know that Patience will return." Her right hand twitched in an unconscious movement as she thought of how tedious that battle was going to be. "I intend to put her head on one of those fence posts, when she does."
Tauivae turned slightly and gestured at the fence, in time to see the approach of three more figures: twin warriors one in red and the other in blue and what appeared to be a cowboy.
"Well...This is turning out to be quite the party," she muttered, raising a brow as she regarded the new arrivals.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.
User Image
Khan MacClanahan

"This is not quite the gathering I was expecting. I have been to some strange places before, but this is new."Khan said as he looked over the group of people he'd been brought to by Dumat and Durza. He took his thumbs from inside his pockets and rested them on his belt.

(crap, sorry it's short)

Lady Shadnire's Prince

Vicious Firestarter

Mrs Bunni
NDGHeartbreak
Clockwork_Daeva

He tilted his head, red hair shifting as he considered his sister's statement. "Maybe. But why taunt me when it should have been focused on infusing in you? No, I think something else is going on." He stated simply. His eyebrows rose. "Not that you don't want me in your flock, I know you love being in my head anyhow." He said with a half smile. His face's smile vanished when she mentioned defiling chastity. Why bother. There was so much more to life than giving into one's hatred. His expression darkened, taken either in hatred of the virtues or in dislike of combat, he didn't care.

Phantom

Aurianeh

Your Pride and Joy

Just a tinge of concern for Auri rose in Seth as she groaned, watching her descend to examine the serpent closer. It was a groan similar to that of one who'd exerted themselves far too much, a groan that usually accompanied the groan of bones and sinew grinding, joints aching. Though what she said next would siphon such emotions from his very self.

'I don't get caught...'
'I wouldn't do that given our circumstances...'

All manner of psychological red-flags and alarms went off in the back of Seth's mind in response to the carefully worded legal-speak she was tossing his way, phrasing that, in the past, precluded a betrayal, or a broken truce... and such scenarios usually ended with more blood upon his talon-laden fingers. Needless to say, it hurt. It hurt to feel as though the one person he'd trusted in millenia would so swiftly show signs of deceit. And such pain wasn't hidden well by the Nephilim, accustomed to wearing his heart upon his sleeve, per se; so, as a result, the mixed scowl of pain and hate upon his face was reflexive, and it took him several seconds to realize the angry gesture had formed upon his features. He hoped she hadn't noticed, but it was unlikely; regardless, he made his best attempt in keeping a stoic demeanor... despite the fact that his (literally) plated-steel heart was twisted in knots.

Despite the distraction his emotions made for himself, he listened to the Griffin-morph continue to speak about the serpent, and how it would be wise to heed its 'words.' Seth didn't say a word; he simply looked to the serpent again, then back to Auri, doubling his efforts to remain stoic as she took such a demanding tone with him. Though, she did present a reasonable point; why did the only thing living they'd encountered, other than that friend of hers, present itself when their emotional upheaval was at its highest?

But then she reacted... oddly. His thoughts were interrupted as his company went from a state of near-serenity to one of unabashed hostility in mere moments, as though she witnessed something about the snake that he did not. Perhaps she recognized it from elsewhere? Had it made some sort of aggressive maneuver towards Auri's eggs? His thoughts were halted and spun on their axis yet again as she pushed past him, the angry demeanor she held, her body-language, and the way she'd said those things all amounting to a total collapse of his trust in her... she'd even neglected to inform him if the serpent was in some way a threat to them.

With Auri absent, he turned to the viper, the same hateful gaze as before returning to his visage as he looked upon it. Not a single utterance passed the Bioweapon's lips. He simply stood there, glaring, examining the growing, limbless beast as he waited for it to speak once again.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
When the heart was placed back into Shirley's chest the gaping hole would close up, She groaned and nearly fell to her knee's for a moment. The woman looked at Lani's wrist's with an undying thirst and wanted to immediately sink her teeth in, She fought back the urge and gently placed her hands around the arm. Shirley then moved the wrist to her mouth before starting to bite, Her eye's seemed to shine a bit as she could feel her emotion's flowing back into her. The remnant that was now made whole then sunk her teeth into the arm that was given to her, She was feeding off Lani's blood and completed the ritual Lani was performing. To some this was very kinky and to other's it was nothing out of the norm, Shortly afterwards she had finished and tried to pull away but seemed to have trouble since the darker side of her still wanted to drain her.
Your Pride and Joy

Raziel quivered as the spirit of Pride overwhelmed him. Pride claimed to give him the power to defeat the beast, but all he could do was quake in fear. I can't beat this thing! I don't know what to do...I can't do it. Alakesh laughed, You have fought well my son, give in to me and I will show you the power to dispatch our foe. The newly found paranoia caused the prince to thoughtlessly agree to his father's demand, and he had relinquished control of his body. Suddenly, the sapphire scales that shined brightly in the light grew dull. The scales shifted to a rustic gold, Ahhh yes, finally! To be alive again! I am free! He roared loudly, "You shall learn to fear me, beast, with my power no one can best me!" In a flash the beast was swarmed by dopplegangers of the mighty dragon, pitted in a battle against the illusions, the beast went into a frenzy trying to destroy them while Alakesh rose to the skies. This power was quite amusing to him. "You have chosen a worthy vessel, spirit, for there are none as great as I, I will make the most out of this benevolent gift.

He hissed, slowly turning his head to survey the area, "Now where would I find a fitting place for a throne?" His golden eyes gleamed as they fell upon the site of the mansion, a sinister smirk crossed his face revealing a row of long fangs. "That is adequate, I suppose, but a king shouldn't travel alone, I need an army." With a mere thought, the sky around him became flooded in a multitude of golden dragons fully adorned in armor that cast a shadow upon the ground they flew over. He looked at this wonderful army that would serve him, and with an approving nod flew to the mansion.

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Remember you lot of grot lovers...

The sounds of explosions and the screaming of humans filled the air. The entire sector was at war. Engulfed is the strife that was the curse of finding yourself in the path of a WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

There is only one hope. There is only one way to stop this force of war that currently had seven of the ten planet system. Their hold on the asteroid belt providing both missiles and transports for the savage beasts. We have one hope to hold the system. Over the last twenty-four hours all men had been pulled to the capital of the main planet of the system

Asura System, Population six Sol days , about one thousand orks, mostly a loose band, and over seventeen billion civilian population. Imperial garrison, eight and a half billion. The ork Problem was handled. Through bribes and training exercises for the Assassins core, the ork population was kept infighting.

But that all changed. Five Sol days ago, a new Ork Boss appeared. Standing a head over our tallest ogryn, and strapped to the teeth with tech that was at best faulty, and at worst terrifying. Withing twelve hours, the small ork problem on Asura 5; know as Sands; had become a small Waaaagh. Having not received reports from the front of this new addition, the Handling of the Waaagghh at the beginning was mishandled. A threat the level of a high level Officio Assassinorum target was instead handed to boys who foolishly lost their lives in their inexperience. We lost Sands in less than 24 Sol hours.

We did not stand a chance past that. The Boss Dread soon made his name apparent, Our first response was a armor spearhead backed by a full fifty thousand men. We expected our normal threat, and sending in our men to nothing less than slaughter. The normally unorganized bands of orkz attacked with a level of ferocity and numbers that had never been seen before. In a second folly of the Systems Governor, and it lead to chaos.

Dread did not stay still long. The ork was seen at the front of many fights, having taken the Lord General's Valkyrie as his own. Dread's ability to move across the field was only second to his ability to fight. Most Ork Bosses require some heavy fire power, but there had been some reports of Dread taking autocannon fire direct hits, and destroying everyone manning the weapon. There had also been a report of Him leaping for his Valkyrie and landing on the Commander of Formation before using his captured tank to fire, ram, and board other tanks. We have killed them by the thousands, but their numbers grow. We have given their Commander the Official File heading of Big Boss Dread the Propagator.

Four Soul Days ago the end began. The Orkz captured the Astorid belt behind Asura Six, causing their infestation to spread at a accelerated rate.The soon cut off all resources coming in. The Units began to pull back to Asura Prime. We did strikes on vital points, but it only slowed the pursuit. And then, we had hope.

The last three Sol days have ran together. There has not been a moment of peace. The Orks have taken every planet, and we are finally down to the one. It was say that the Asura One, with its proximity to the sun, had killed more orks due to them being lit aflame in the day sun than most had hope for. He left a garrison of hardened troops, but we have not heard anything in two days. That was when we came onto the scene.

In the last twenty four hours The Shepards have taken control of the situation. We have been heavily wounding in the last three encounters, however we have successfully dug in while the rest of the Chapter has began to fight its way into the Heart of the Sector. While the battle around The Hole seems to be nigh ending, but Space Marine steel has proven that they will be here shortly. We need to hold out.

This is Captain Marcus Van Harrin of the Shepards. We have secured the front, but the Ork know as Dread presses us. And while we have fought valiantly, we find ourselves here.

Planet Asura Prime, population three billion and falling. Governor Atraus has not been seen for nearly seven hours, and the Shepards push for us. We have but one hope. Dread will be dropping into the line shorty according to intel. We will meet him with our most powerful psycher. We will be loosing all transmission from that point on. There was little reason for us to be here, Chaos is not strong here at all and if it was not for the fact it was on our recruiting path I doubt I would even be standing here. Captain Harrian out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dread rode in the back of his captain's ship. He had done well in WAAAAGGHHHHS before, but this was a thing of beauty. Dread rode eyes glowing red, outside of the hull of the ship the sounds of combat could be heard. Dread had not want this press, but he also did not expect the boyz to kill off a handful of space marines. Dread himself had taken several, their black and red and green helmets decorated his boss pole, as well as the head of the three generals that he had come to face. But now, it was time to take the prize. The Ork stood, shuffling to the edge as he heard the beeping from the ship that ment for him it was time to go. Dread leaped from the ship, a hunter killer missile from the well aimed shoulder launcher of a space marine cutting through engines. The ship started to split only to explode into a burst of flames. slamming into the ground near the marines.

Dread landing heavily on the ground in a cloud of dust and debris as the large ork rolled into a habcenter first floor. He groaned as he started to move, only to hold himself still. He heard the approach of the space boyz. The scouts lead first, a small group of four of them backed up by a squad of six battle brothers armed with bolters and one heavy bolter.

Dread opened his red eyes and looked towards the Space Marine with the Banner and a chain sword.

"CONTACT RIGHT!" The Space Marines snap as one to fire on the target, however they cannot prepare for the speed of Dread. His back erupted in fire as he flew across the empty room. Dreads hands wrapped around the front of the sergeant's bolt pistol. The ork pulled him in, headbutting the exposed skull of the leader before swinging him around by one arm, using him as a weapon. Rounds bounced off of the ork, some punching through and skimming the orks armor, most bouncing harmlessly away.

Two of the spacemarines bodies crumbled, Dread swung the sergeant around, throwing him broken and bloody into two of scouts. Rather than running away, the men pressed forward. Dread turned, smashing the head of the brother turning his heavy bolter on Dread. He grasped the gun and started to shout.

"DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA"

The heavy bolter erupted, spewing rounds the buried into the remaining four Marines and two scouts. Dread looked around, smelling the blood and carnage that hung in the air. He moved, looking for the fancy helmet to put on his boss pole. He walked into the shadows, and heard the sounds of coughing and a rough voice. "Sergeant Loken, Captain, Dread has been found." Dread smiled lifting up the dying sergeant.

"Dis is da boss. Des planets belongs ta me, BIG BOSS DREAD!"

Dread roared at the sergeant as he twisted his body, breaking his neck and removing his head to place it at the top of his pole. He turned and began to walk out of the room. The broken squad around the boss added to his humor. He had to press on, it had been too long since he had been home. He moved, seeing a craft landing in the street that his Valkyrie had gone down.

A thunderbird swept in. Three squads of eight marines cleared out of the back of the ship. quickly gaining a foothold but holding their fire. Dread whislted, pulling out a chain polearm, tucking it under his arm. Suddenly Captain Harrian stepped out of the Ship, marching forwards and looking towards Dread, the Captain speaks out. "You will be gone from this Planet Vermin."

Dread smiled, tucking his pole arm under his arm as he launched himself towards the light. The Bolters cracked out as he charged them, laughing and roaring.

"WWWWWWWWAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Dread beared down on the captain, rounds boucning and pinging off of his armor. Suddenly a arch of lightning casted forth. "THE EMPEROR SHALL CAST THIS BEAST OUT!" The psycher's body shakes and trembles as his body lets forth a massive amount of power, frying his brain. Dread's body began to shake as the bolt struck him, ripping and tossing him out from infront of the light and right towards a stone village. Dread's eyes go wide as he slams into the side of the buildings, rolling and finally landing in the middle of an abandoned build. He roared and began to smash the buildings around him, making a general nuance of himself. As buildings collapsed on him he roars bursting out from under them.

"Evr' time Iz gets a proppa fightin on dey toss me out."

The Ork raged in this empty village, constantly roaring and firing off round from his Dakka gun slung under his right arm.

Dread had arrived.

I is the biggest, so I is the Boss

Hilarious Lunatic

Roilvn Whiro

A loud yawn leaked from his lips as he continued to place himself against the wall and just watch, finding this to indeed be the best choice of action which also required zero action of himself~ Seemed like something that would be done being who he was now, though he himself could not help but feel he was taking on a new way of acting~ Something that felt like a natural urge toward his Sin echoed within his heart and soul, beating and echoing, the gentle lullaby which would be to sleep eternal and have all he could need without needing to do so much as move a muscle~ This thought excited him deep down and the feeling of his sin's reflected in his own self, his eyes glow the icy blue and the cold icy breath dripped into the air and made miniature clouds before fading into the warmth~

Then it pulsed and as though drawn to promoting what he was his head lazily turned to the new figure making its way up the hill~ So different from the others and feeling so familiar, his very nature demanding for word with the man and deeper still the need to allow his "Circle" as he would call it of Sloth to grow~ The need for more to share his burden and his lethargy was a most, an inner voice in him called in an icy voice, for with more to share your burden you shall sleep lightly knowing your not alone and you can start anew~ A terrible smirk worked his lips as he slowly glides himself in the direction of the man, less walking and more looking like he hovered while dragging himself along the floor which was the best poor Niz could do due to the heavy feel of his "burden"~

"He of slothful nature....you have found your way to Malice~ It is so good to see others that just shine with the feel of......lethargy~"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Screams carried across the blood-streaked muddy fields of Agincourt; the day was just beginning, and the action was at its height.

Edward of York looked at his disillusioned men in dismay, their bashful faces shadowed and blacked. Men knelt in the mud praying, begging and sometimes crying a way out of this death-trap. Edward was not going to lie. "Men the battle ahead is hard and brutal, but steel yourselves! We do what must be done for our Lord and his God-given right! Follow me towards heaven or hell. The death knell screams at them; you see them shaking in fear!? They know their absolution is at hand! It is our duty as men of honor and chivalry to drag them to God for judgement of their sins!" Fine, I guess he did lie. Only one agenda was crossing Edward's mind. Gold, riches, and power. All of which were lying across this God-forsaken valley; there be the French nobles worth their weight in gold.

Edward donned his cylindrical helmet; closing its visor. His squire offered his weapons, he nodded at the squire and signalling the advance to him. The squire's horn echoed through the now deathly silent valley.

The cavalry charge began. Hundreds of horses galloped in unison, shaking the ground and producing a thunderous cacophony. Battle-cries sounded, bolstering morale and creating a fearsome aura about the charging heavy cavalry. The French lines rushed and rippled as hundreds of crossbow-men ran in front of the men-at-arms. Within moments what seemed like thousands of bolts struck the horsemen.

Oblivious to all behind him, Edward fueled by his greed of the enemies' wealth; thundered ahead with his remaining force. In one agile cleave he lobbed off a Genoesian head as it flew through the air. Chuckling in blood-lust Edward trampled terrified crossbow-men whilst singing his sword on the gore on his foes.

Then the infantry counter-charged. The charge crumpled and staggered, the men and horses exhausted were beset from all sides by fierce pikes and grim faces. Edwards' soldiers withered and died in a slaughter. Within moments Edward was face-first into the dirt crushed by his horse's death throes. His vision faded and con-caved into redness and deteriorated to blackness.

When Edward came to he found himself in an abandoned village. One which he has never seen before. Critically wounded in the upper-right-breast Edward staggered into the nearest desolate house; hoping to find some form of life. He fell unconscious from the pain, in-between consciousness and unconsciousness he saw a fantastically large mansion filled with strange persons of much power.

Hours later, when Edward regained consciousness his arm was stiff and his wound was festering, in desperation of his situation Edward followed his fever induced hallucination all-by crawling up the hill. When Edward lay his eyes upon the strange people atop he collapsed into unconscious his armor clanking loudly and his weapons being discarded.

Nearby people: Roilvn and Niz.
Current emotions: Unconscious.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once."

Edward of York

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The Setting: Heading towards a mansion
The People: Himself, Niz
Current Emotions: Happy to look around, Worried about the commotion in the abandoned villiage
Random Fact: Roilvn is procrastination.

The Fool Of Thorn

How very interesting, you can do what now?

Roilvn smiled and looked towards the floating aspect of Niz, a smile on his face from the old friend as he hears his voice cut into his head. Friend my have been a bad word for it, they had know of each other, talked several times. Roilvn decided that this would not be a place, at least at this time, that he would need to hide who he is.

The smile cut across his cheeks nearly from ear to ear. "Niz, You know I am much more of procrastination." Almost on que the sound of Dread rampaging in the village below caused Roilvn to look over his shoulder. "Like that should be handled, and it not at all going to be me."

Roilvn smiled as he looked at the armored man walk by and collapse in front of Niz and Himself. "Now that, is interesting. So, care to join me and a rousing game of screw with a mortal?"

Roilvn walked forward whistling and strolling in his non repetitive fashion, leaning over the broken man on the ground, tapping his helm with the golden knob of his cane.

Come, you must teach me all of your secrets

The Madman Roilvn Whiro

Mad Niz
splatsma

Ice-Cold Shade

Intrepidation

Deep within the core of his sealed away world..

The souls of the fallen all began to look to the center of the village, where the coffin their savoir and tormentor, had placed it after dragging it inside.

"She's coming...." A faint weak voice escaped from it, as it started to rock, shake, and finally a dark glow began to give off of it. The content's of the coffin still left unknown to it's master, as the locks on it rattled, letting out a chime across the realm. The large tree that Seph's throne sat against swaying as it hissed, the tendrils moving out to wrap around the coffin. Before throwing it towards the entrance of the realm.

As the coffin took flight, it flung it's self into the outside world. The clone that Seph had made to protect it while he had entered the manor, blinked a few times, returning to it. The small child like version of him looked at it. As the long straight white ash hair fell into it's face.

"She's coming......" It spoke out once again, as it's chains began to swirl creating legs for it self, as it began to start to make it's way into an open area. The child clone blinked a few times, before it's head tilted. His hand reaching up to scratch the face mask over it's lips. It couldn't speak due to the stitches, it master placed over them. It nodded it's head before chasing after the damned thing.

It didn't worry about trees, bushes, or anything. It growled and trembled more as it made it's way towards the coast, before planting down on the ground. Now, it gave off sounds like a heart beat, it's aura lingering in the air, as though it was leading someone towards it.

"She's coming.......Must...Show her the way...." Once again it's voice spoke out, showing that it was growing weaker.

Back at The Underground.

The world now in ruins, nothing left but wreckage of the fallen city that was once adorn by The Reaper, and those who stuck around him. The clock tower had fallen, craters from where his soul had ravaged and started to devour the world was left. However, at the glass paneling of the clock, a door seemed to had shaped, leaving a gateway to lead to where he had roamed off to, as well a small note.

Dear Fox Girl,

My time within this world, has been returned...

Our time spent together was nice, but I only gave you enough time til the real me was reawakened. The darkness, the destruction he bears..All of it in vain, in pain, in the eyes of revenge...

You, were someone my heart seemed to enjoy and care about, even though you was a bit clueless on the world around you. But, hey. Everyone has to take first steps. So my darling little fox girl. You'll find a key, within the pocket of the coat I gave you to protect you, and always help you remember my scent, to find your way back to me...

That key, will unlock a gift, that was created for you...Don't be afraid of his looks, scars are what have torn him and turned him into the vile force he is. His mind, is very interested in you, and since my heart grew to adorn you...I know his has as well...

The gift, will help you keep him in control of his power, in control of the dark desires that courses through him. You are the savoir of worlds that he would feed on...

Ja'ne my little fox.
-Seph.

That was all that was left for her to be shown the way towards where the real Seph had moved to linger and rest.

The clone blinked a few times, looking at the coffin, before it started to make it's way over to it. Taking a seat, it sighed out before kicking it's feet off the side, remaining to protect the cargo it's master had drug into this realm with him.

----

Seph blinked a few times, as his heart seemed to have stopped beating for a second, and his breathing stopped. "She's coming..." The voice appeared in his head, as though the world around him had died, a tch noise passing his lips a bit, as a few strands of white ash fell into his face. The metallic gauntlet moved to his mask, pushing it up a bit, fixing it to where it didn't fall off his face.

"So it seems...." He muttered to himself, before he started to make his way through the crowd, ignoring The Sins, and the others that had gathered around this area. However he stopped in front of Victoria, the amber hues slightly shifting to her. "You...Sea woman..If you wish for a quest, something that I believe only you can do. Seek me out, and I'll give you something to entertain yourself, seeing how these others are all surrounded with folks, and you seem to be a loner and bored." His voice spoke out, dark intentions, to send her after something that was his, and a trail within the locked sealed state of it's confinements, only to receive some sort of gift they could come to agreements on.

After his words was spoken to The Sin of Greed, his footing now started to lead him towards the coffin. His hands folding into his pockets as a smirk curled onto his lips beneath the material of the mask. Amber hues lighting up with excitement to finally see what was inside of the coffin, as well...

To meet the one it was meant for.
Faux Soul
Intrepidation

Deep within the core of his sealed away world..

The souls of the fallen all began to look to the center of the village, where the coffin their savoir and tormentor, had placed it after dragging it inside.

"She's coming...." A faint weak voice escaped from it, as it started to rock, shake, and finally a dark glow began to give off of it. The content's of the coffin still left unknown to it's master, as the locks on it rattled, letting out a chime across the realm. The large tree that Seph's throne sat against swaying as it hissed, the tendrils moving out to wrap around the coffin. Before throwing it towards the entrance of the realm.

As the coffin took flight, it flung it's self into the outside world. The clone that Seph had made to protect it while he had entered the manor, blinked a few times, returning to it. The small child like version of him looked at it. As the long straight white ash hair fell into it's face.

"She's coming......" It spoke out once again, as it's chains began to swirl creating legs for it self, as it began to start to make it's way into an open area. The child clone blinked a few times, before it's head tilted. His hand reaching up to scratch the face mask over it's lips. It couldn't speak due to the stitches, it master placed over them. It nodded it's head before chasing after the damned thing.

It didn't worry about trees, bushes, or anything. It growled and trembled more as it made it's way towards the coast, before planting down on the ground. Now, it gave off sounds like a heart beat, it's aura lingering in the air, as though it was leading someone towards it.

"She's coming.......Must...Show her the way...." Once again it's voice spoke out, showing that it was growing weaker.

Back at The Underground.

The world now in ruins, nothing left but wreckage of the fallen city that was once adorn by The Reaper, and those who stuck around him. The clock tower had fallen, craters from where his soul had ravaged and started to devour the world was left. However, at the glass paneling of the clock, a door seemed to had shaped, leaving a gateway to lead to where he had roamed off to, as well a small note.

Dear Fox Girl,

My time within this world, has been returned...

Our time spent together was nice, but I only gave you enough time til the real me was reawakened. The darkness, the destruction he bears..All of it in vain, in pain, in the eyes of revenge...

You, were someone my heart seemed to enjoy and care about, even though you was a bit clueless on the world around you. But, hey. Everyone has to take first steps. So my darling little fox girl. You'll find a key, within the pocket of the coat I gave you to protect you, and always help you remember my scent, to find your way back to me...

That key, will unlock a gift, that was created for you...Don't be afraid of his looks, scars are what have torn him and turned him into the vile force he is. His mind, is very interested in you, and since my heart grew to adorn you...I know his has as well...

The gift, will help you keep him in control of his power, in control of the dark desires that courses through him. You are the savoir of worlds that he would feed on...

Ja'ne my little fox.
-Seph.

That was all that was left for her to be shown the way towards where the real Seph had moved to linger and rest.

The clone blinked a few times, looking at the coffin, before it started to make it's way over to it. Taking a seat, it sighed out before kicking it's feet off the side, remaining to protect the cargo it's master had drug into this realm with him.

----

Seph blinked a few times, as his heart seemed to have stopped beating for a second, and his breathing stopped. "She's coming..." The voice appeared in his head, as though the world around him had died, a tch noise passing his lips a bit, as a few strands of white ash fell into his face. The metallic gauntlet moved to his mask, pushing it up a bit, fixing it to where it didn't fall off his face.

"So it seems...." He muttered to himself, before he started to make his way through the crowd, ignoring The Sins, and the others that had gathered around this area. However he stopped in front of Victoria, the amber hues slightly shifting to her. "You...Sea woman..If you wish for a quest, something that I believe only you can do. Seek me out, and I'll give you something to entertain yourself, seeing how these others are all surrounded with folks, and you seem to be a loner and bored." His voice spoke out, dark intentions, to send her after something that was his, and a trail within the locked sealed state of it's confinements, only to receive some sort of gift they could come to agreements on.

After his words was spoken to The Sin of Greed, his footing now started to lead him towards the coffin. His hands folding into his pockets as a smirk curled onto his lips beneath the material of the mask. Amber hues lighting up with excitement to finally see what was inside of the coffin, as well...

To meet the one it was meant for.
Know this you did? Made almost entirely out of garlic and cheese curls I am!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff