Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bathed in the blood of basilisks, Lani let out a primal growl. It was the first time since she'd been cursed that she'd truly allowed herself to give in to her bloodlust. She'd been so good up until now, but the caress of anger had stroked the flames in the pit of Lani's tummy. There, on jagged mountain tops, Lani allowed herself to feed freely from her prey. Basilisk blood lacked the distinct metal tang of humanoid blood, replaced instead by a more chalky, earthy after taste. It was like drinking well water, and Lani wrinkled her nose in distaste. Even the air around her had a certain zing to it, charged by the thunder and lightning that rumbled above. As Lani licked her lips, savoring the taste of the blood on her finger tips, a loud crashing of thunder roared above her. It was close enough to make Lani jump, falling back on her knees in a crouch. Gravity seemed to break, and when Lani looked up into the dark sky, a black tear had formed in the wake of the lightning crash. Grabbing desperately onto the ground, Lani tried to make herself small.. flat. But gravity was getting weaker and weaker, sucking up basilisk corpses and rocks into the tear, which was only getting bigger and bigger.

Lani looked desperately to her mate, Bishopp, who had paused in his collection of basilisk fangs and scales to look puzzled into the sky. With a shrug, he stopped fighting the pull, and Lani frowned. She wasn't one to just go with the flow like Bishopp, but she would follow him if he chose to go. Closing her eyes in a flinch, Lani braced herself for what ever might come..

Thud.

A face-full of dirt and a bruised forearm was not what Lani had been expecting. Pulling all of her curvaceous form into a standing position, Lani cursed. "I'm growing quite tired of being kidnapped into new dimensions," she spat. It happened at an alarmingly high rate, all things considered. Peering around, Lani found her mate investigating the seemingly empty little houses around them. A good look into the sky told Lani there wasn't any way back.. At least not the same way she'd come, anyway. "What is this place, now? It's empty." Lani pouted. If there were not a people here, how was she supposed to rule? Lani aspired to lead. Or at the very least, create a ghoul on which she could feed from.. "What are you looking for, Bishopp?" Lani furrowed her brows, stalking ever closer to the dark-skinned man. At least they'd been taken together.

Victory

Arcadia Fae

It had been a good hunt. The basilisks were simpler in this place. In other places, they were frightening, often massive beasts. Sometimes they could even speak. Not here though, simple animals. Their teeth were just as useful though. Stoneblood Venom, as Bishopp called it, was not easy to come buy. Having a liquid that was capable of petrifying your prey was immensely useful, especially when the mission was more about the Wanted Alive then the Wanted Dead. Those petrified could be brought back. Bishopp would be able to make plenty of vials with the supply that him and his mate had accrued. But of course, nothing in life ever stayed simple. Bishopp could feel it. A prickle at the back of his neck. A sense of weightlessness. Immediately he was annoyed. This happened to him far too often. However, it was rare that it ever happened to his lover as well.

Immediately he pocketed what fangs he had in his hands, he wouldn't be able to grab anymore. Soon there was the tugging, the pulling, and Bishopp fell back into it. There was no point in resisting. In Bishopp's case, it never worked. An inconvenience of what Bishopp was that it was often taken to other places, for whatever reason. There always seemed to be a purpose however.

Usually this purpose involved a great deal of misfortune and violence.

Bishopp was immediately on guard as it was thrown into another reality. It tried it's best to stay on it's feet but it stumbles from the force, and skid on it's knees for a moment. It stood, wary for any sort of attack. Attacks upon exiting from such a thing were common, people tended to panic when a horned creature emerged from nowhere among them.

"People." answered Bishopp in it's myriad of voices speaking as one. "But I don't see any. Or smell any. Not yet at least..."

Lady Shadnire's Prince

Vicious Firestarter

"BWAAAAAAAH" Ender flipped head over heels, before a rather comical entry into some cobble stones, now dislodged as his body bounced once with impact, sliding and rolling some with the second contact with the hard ground near the outside of the town. Dust billowed up, the impact sight and strand of tiles where he rolled from his 'fall' shattered and in tatters, visible when the air cleared some. The sight of a form, human, torn and ragged clothes that looked handsome, slightly worn and now shredded was on the form of this oddly red-haired mortal. Small spatters of blood were on the cobble stones from the one or two scrapes from heavy friction burn. Beyond that though, oddly enough, the being known as Ender, entirely human I might add, seemed completely unharmed from the startlingly violent impact.

He'd groan lightly twitching just a bit at first, perhaps looking like random muscle spasms as the same muscle never moved more than once. He'd begin to actually move, shifting what looked like finely tuned and defined muscles as the man stood. He'd blink and frown, inspecting the state of his clothing. "Man, I just got these from Nanjing before I left." He'd frown, orange eyes appraising of the surrounding environs. "A ghost town, or something..." He said, before feeling the raw force of the leylines. "Kimris? God, please tell me its you rather than just a weird event."
His question was met with silence as he beckoned his brother to answer him, naught but a shadow stirring from a light breeze. "Hmmm...." He'd say, blinking and looking around, taking a step forward, the scrapes already more than healed on his exterior.
"So then. I wonder if Ametrine and Lani are alright." He said, blinking, and starting forward, keen on investigating. He didn't let the ragged clothes bother him too much, he could take some time to 'fix them' later.

Greedy Prophet

'So, this is where she went, huh?''

In a field farther away from the forsaken building, a large red circle begun forming on the ground. The circle itself was large enough to fit at least 5 people. The red on the circle now taking the ground began to illuminate in a pulsating red aura, that now created straight lines within the circle to create a star. The pulsating aura that shone brightly on the ground now fired a concentrated beam of energy directly up; Creating a single point in the center of the star. All points had now connected, and had created a stable lock on the ground. The red energy that had been shot up, now turned down, and impacted the ground with enough force to cause the star, and anything in the circle to begin to crumble downwards. This revealed an even brighter aura, but it was coming from below.

One single hand moved up to touch the side of the circle. It grabbed into it, as well as the dirt, and pulled. Another hand now found it's way grabbing onto the top of the hole, and pulling until a huge mass of Fallen Angel had come through. Talic Moved his foot up to catch himself so that he could now stand up fully. Pure white bloodshot eyes that veined inwards to create a white iris looked over the lands for a moment, before taking a step away from the portal he came out from. The dirt that once fell through, now raised back to the top of the ground as to rebuild itself. The Fallen could still hear the blood hemorrhaging from his crown, mixed with the falling tears, also of blood running down his body, and lightly splashing against the ground; now forming a puddle. It had also was clear that the Fallen had suffered minor gunshot wounds, as there had been holes in the fabric of his clothing, followed by little bits of red that littered the entrance wound.

'It's not enough'
He said as he moved his hand to his shoulder. He would take his fingers and pluck out a small fragment of bullet, before beginning to walk towards a more forested area. The smell of his blood was sweet, and almost had a drinkable smell to it. The Large Fallen would enter a tree line, and walk in about 20 feet before leaning against a tree. He was still injured, and needed to feed off the natures natural life force. Talic would slowly turn to the tree; and move into a seated position. He leaned down some to the point where his head was almost touching the ground. His wings fanned out now, then moved down to encase his entire body in a protective shell. Just as his wings moved down; Two others that seemed to be made out of nothing but diamond had moved on either side of him. These diamond Beings were one male, and one female. Each had a pair of 6 wings that were stretched out in an almost defensive manner. Both at the same time, moved their hands down, and touched either side of the large fallen angels wings. He could feel a surge of energy now being placed into his body. With that; Talic begun to go to work. His hands moved to the ground, and begun to feel the life forces of others in his surrounding area. His hands now grabbed hard into the dirt. He could feel the aura working like a spiders web, catching souls that he now pulled closer to him. As the souls of the creatures would get closer, the Diamond familiars would instantly steal the soul, and begin to shove power into it; all the while giving the Fallen angel more power in the process.

For now, Talic would stay in a shelled position, slowly regenerating until he was good enough to stand on his feet without the help of the beings.

Ice-Cold Shade

Dreaming of vertigo...From the highest fame.

Ripples in time, ripples within the flow of the worlds in between, a small rip would start to open within one of the empty houses, as black boots stepped out onto the ground beneath the rift. Dark amber eyes shifted, as the sand toned nose wrinkled a bit, catching a whiff of whatever rested near the place he had arrived at. Young, yes it was young. Deadly, yes it was deadly. It had not been touched by the plague the other places he had recently visited, had been blessed with. Reaching up to the rift, his fingers wrapped around a chain, dragging it through, a small coffin dropped at his feet, the man not really announcing to anyone, if anyone was around that he was here. Reaching down to the waistline of his coat, he started to undo the button, the gravely looking coat swaying within the wind, as his hand now reached tightening up the tie beneath his the vest that rested beneath the coat. “Val’kir nos, foan dir..”(“It hasn’t been touched..”) His voice tone sounding rather droll, tired almost, and somewhat bored. Reaching to his back, he pulled the blade from it’s attachment spot, at his back, before shoving it into the ground where he stood. Leaning back, the amber hues gathered notes about his current surroundings, as the long white ash hair drifted down into his face.

The sound of jingling echoing out for miles, as the small key attached to the one strand of hair swing back and forward because of his movements. The eight bells attached to his hair also calling out in a small song of their own. “Seems...Peaceful...Abandoned.....Dead...” His voice spoke out this time, in somewhat of a disappointment. Letting out a deep sigh, the line scars from the corner of his lips stretched out, as he frown in a bit of angered state. The roads between the realms, if they were not plagued by the curse of his awakening, they were to lead him to a place for a reason. What reason did this place call to him? Why did he appear here?...

Making a small snarl and scowl, he spat on the ground, leaning against the blade even more. “Hither and gather my dreams..” Whispering, his blade began to misshape it’s self, forming into a small tree, large enough for him to encase his body against, and rest for the moments he would remain here, til figuring out whatever calling brought him. Not a smell of ones from the past lingered within this world, not a soul lighting up in the vision of dead, that called him to collect, no something was strange and weird about the calling this place gave him.

Leaning against the tree, the tall slender man’s arms crossed against his chest, as a mask started to shift and shape over his face, to hide it from the world. If hunters traveled this planes, they would know him from the markings on his neck, and collarbone, as well the scars on his face. The mask blank, black in color, with a small bit of green curling at the bottom right, as though it reached to touch the madness of it’s owner and grow as the madness did. Only one eye hole rested, this was more or so a defense mechanism, the left eye remained open, during naps, to watch the world around him. The right eye stared into the dreams of the past, helping him try to find answers to why something beckoned him to awake from his long dormant sleep.

Huffing, he shifted in his resting state, as he started to lure himself into a nap. The coffin that laid next to him, rattled a little, as a small tch noise passed the man’s lips beneath the mask. A faint glow let off from his lips, giving off a dim light of warning of someone being within the abandoned building. From there, the whispers of the dead spoke to him in dreams, as he waited to see what the reason he was called here was for.

Tell me boy, do you remember the worlds when they all connected to one bridge?...When they all stood on their own, and plagues didn’t spread to them in the anger and grumpiness of a child? Those words now lingering inside of his mind, as he shifted around in his nap. The tree that had formed to be a resting post, now wrapping around his body, and keeping him hidden from anyone who would move to approach him. In case someone sent an attack towards him, seeing him resting within such, a dead and drolling place. All that would be found to the untrained eye, would be a coffin with serval key holes on top of it, to open it, and a weird looking tree with a lantern hanging from the side of it.

Don’t you remember my words boy, we were meant to die at some point..Do you think that’s why you was awakened?...Even death can die. They’ll find the tree, someone will..And they’ll destroy it for the crimes of the past you and your dolls have created. Tell me ____, Do you remember my teachings? More words, within a dream as things started to play out, within clear view. A smirk growing behind the sleeping man’s mask, as he watched the war his dolls played with, the people they had slain, and the madness they had brought to others.

The right eye slowly began to open, as his arm extended out reaching to his belt, removing a small vial, his eyes stared at the dark purple and green liquid that swirled within it, as he let out a chuckle. "And they shall try..But, Var, Kaisa, Del fir noa."(They shall fail.) His words lingered out, as he flicked the small cap to the vial off, before the needle began to rise from the end of it. Jabbed it into his neck, his eyes closed, as a dark emerald haze started to linger from his lips. The mask starting to crack, before he dropped down to his knee, a small chuckle now escaping from his mouth.

"Well new world..Show me some amazing and strange things I've never seen while awake, things that's I've never seen through my doll's eyes. Show me why I've been called here." He spoke out, with another small chuckle, before pulling his back to the tree. The cold amber hues watching the land around him, as he laid in wait for the time being.

Me? Mad..Haha...Quiet Likely.
Bishopp Arumat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lani nodded. They were alone, it seemed, but that same charged energy hadn't left the air.. No, there was more to come. Holding a hand over her brow, Lani narrowed her sight for any signs of life. To her surprise, there were a few. With a look that betrayed her surprise, Lani approached Bishopp, laying a hand gently on her lover's shoulder. "Darling.. I don't think we're alone," she said, perturbed. She was sure they'd been alone only minutes ago, yet various energy signatures disturbed the tranquility of the town now. "I can't be sure, though..." They could be squirrels for all Lani knew, but it was worth investigating. Right? "What should we do?" The question struck a chord deep within Lani, who's lips twisted into a devious grin. Slender fingers slid up her mate's stomach, walking the remaining distance up his neck and to his chin. She'd pressed herself closer to his body, and her clear blue eyes peered into his silver pools expectantly. "Suppose we ARE alone..." Lani bit her lip, eyes wandering to the numerous abandoned houses. An entire town full of possibilities. It'd been so long since they'd had so much time to themselves.. just the two of them. Tugging at his top, Lani cocked her head. They could explore, sure.. Who was to say they couldn't make a few detours on the way?
Faux Soul

A soft breeze rolled through the cracks of broken down mortar, whistling the faintest of songs for the male to enjoy. If he listened closely, he might hear the tune. He might distinguish the whistling from the whispering that had begun in chorus all around him. He had not been called here for naught. No, he'd been sought after, a prized thing. Stolen, coveted.

Possessive tendrils of wind caressed the sleeping man's cheeks, claiming him as its own. And as the breeze rolled by his still form, he might hear a voice in his dream state. "Who.. are.. you?" A simple question, or, as simple as questions came. But the implications of such a questions were grand. If the man chose to acknowledge the wild magics around him, he might feel a surge of energy, a rush of power, and an understanding of just what was meant by such a simple question. The realm was gathering negative energies.. to which did he belong? "Guilty," it hissed as it poured through the cracks of the house around him. And just as suddenly as the tempest had come did it stop and the air was still once more, waiting..
Caius Von Agramon

A chittering could be heard high up in a tree, mocking. Two squirrels, one a brilliant red and the other a striking albino, laughed at the man's fall. Poofy tails twitched as the two began to pelt the man with acorns. He was standing under their home, after all. Clearly he should get a move on. GO, screeched a wild wind, a powerful gust pushing his body forward toward the mansion. It was enough to give most gooseflesh and a sense of things gone awry. This realm had lost its patience. It was dying, and it needed those it had been gathering. What was lost so long ago would be restored... if everyone would stop smelling the roses along the way. In the distance, the iron doors of the gate groaned open from the powerful winds that had been stirred up, a welcome.

Ice-Cold Shade

Your Pride and Joy

Lifting an eyelid as a voice called out to him, his hand quickly jolted up swaying at the invisible tendrils that touched his cheeks. Not a word spoke from his lips, as his eyes darted around searching for whatever was speaking to him, allowing a tch noise pass his lips, he spat on the ground, showing the disapproval of being touched. "Show yourself, and I'll tell you who I am. After I cut off, whatever you touched me with." A low beckoning growl passed his lips, as more of the emerald and amethyst haze passed the sand toned scared lips.

Long strands of ash drifted into his face, as another tch passed his lips. "Vaisa Kasia Der forgoa. (My name is of no importance's.." ) He spoke out, the native tongue of the man speaking out, as he scowled, growling in protest, still angered that this invisible force of nature had touched him. Disgusting! Unacceptable! Bothersome! However his mood calmed, as he heard the words guilty, his head tilting as an eyebrow raised in question. Curious of what he was guilty of, this world, new to him. His dolls never took step on it's soil, never pushed in a plague of the decaying aura. "The sand of time don't weigh on the scales of guilty nor innocence for me, spirit. So pray tell, how I'm considered guilty?" This time, a puzzling tone escaped, the amber hues narrowing, more of the emerald and amethyst haze lingering from his lips.

The sedative he had taken, not taking it's full course as his anger and annoyance already started to show. "And before you start conversations with folks...Or Touch them. Make sure it's alright with them." He huffed out, not even knowing if he was talking to himself now or not.

However, the negative energy of the world, now was becoming more clear to his senses, as he let a small smirk crawl across the scarred lips.
ThePrimeEvil

As the foreign being seemed to feed on the life around him, so did the world around him feed on the blood left behind. Where there had been puddles before was mere dry dirt. An eye for an eye. energy had a way of balancing itself out, in the end. To the man regenerating his health, a small light would flicker into existence. The light began to shed, as small bits dusted off of what was taking the form of a small humanoid. A pixie, but without color or features. No more than four inches tall, the being of light would approach Talic slowly, dipping in unpredictable patterns toward the man. It offered no real threat, and seemed driven by curiosity. Hands on its hips, the pixie stood before the man, expecting. Of course, he could not know what the creature of wild magic wanted, and it scolded him with a tiny finger and a string of high-pitched sounds. After a few moments of gibberish, it seemed the pixie was attempting to change its pitch and tone, perhaps for Talic to hear it more clearly. "Who are you?" It asked. "Who ARE you? It asked again, grumpy.
Faux Soul

Where the air had gone still, a pile of dirt and leaves stirred up into a twisted in the middle of the room. The funnel shape grew, becoming top-heavy as a figure took shape. Humanoid, but only visible by the rapid movements of the dirt particles, as if it were coating something invisible. Again, the being had not distinguishing features. No face, no muscle, just shape. "Ira," said the spirit with a snicker of delight. "You are Ira." But it said nothing more, and in a rush movement, the burst of wind headed for the man. It would not hurt him, but the contents of the vortex would coat him, touching him. Provoking him, stroking his wrathful soul. Easily angered... If this was his true soul, the man would hear a scream in the distance, coming from the mansion atop the hill. If the spirit's crude assessment was wrong, it would re-form elsewhere in the room to provoke him further, testing, poking.

Greedy Prophet

Your Pride and Joy

The diamond beings had looked in either directions for a moment. Their hands did not stray from the massive wings that covered the 10 foot fallen, though. The Male humanoid had now calmly looked to the dust particle that was transforming in front of the fallen that had been looking downwards in a regenerative state. The female humanoid however moved her hand out, letting a rather large chopping cleaver created from more diamond writhe up her hand in a crystal formation that would be used as a weapon if needed. It almost sounded like a Human Tv being turned on to Talic. He heard a very high pitched, but that only broke his concentration. The Humanoids would have attacked anything they thought was dangerous, so it must have been something reasonably normal in this unexplored world.

' And who are you?'
Talic mumbled from underneath the large wings. They now moved, and stretched out. His head and top half moved upwards in a crouched seating position, but was shortly found looking down at a pixie that was wagging it's finger at him. His head cocked to the side for a moment. The only reason the Pixie had not tried to teleport him into space was probably for curious reasons. Good enough for the large Fallen. It was still odd how it had come up to him. It still remained. He also asked who the creature was; But would respond to it before they could respond.

' I'm injured, from mortal weapons.'
His arms now moved out, letting his hands touch the diamond humanoids hands. They had turned, and now fired into the air with a speed fast enough to break the sound barrier. Talic would look back down to the pixie again, now smiling some. Most of the gunshot wounds had been completely healed now, aside from the occasional graze, and actual bullet penetration. The only blood that had not seemed to stop, was from the crown that stood atop the huge males head. It coated his face, which in turn would drip down his chest and back until it would soak into the ground below him.

'I'm a Fallen Angel. Don't turn me into a bar of gold and we should get along just fine..'

Ice-Cold Shade

Your Pride and Joy

A vein would pop in his vein head, as his body twitched. Seething anger coursing through his veins as he felt the touches all across him, from whatever was toying with him, found it pretty funny to give him a name, and to....Touch him. Flicking his wrist out, he let out a loud tch noise in disgust at whatever was toying with him. The pointed ears took note of the scream that took off in the distant, as his head turned for a moment. "No. Not Ira. Seph. S-EPH. Or Xerosa. XE-RO-SA." He snarled out, before flicking his wrist out, sending out a shockwave, but instead of doing it out of fun to toy with the thing, out of anger, trying to push it away from him.

From his spite of anger, the ground beneath him, started to twist, and turn, all life found within the stone and the wild plant life, began to lose it's color and it's force of life. His toxic aura showing it's true color's, and how to trigger it, also being revealed. Another tch noise passed his lips, as his eyebrow twitched, the vein in his head also twitching, as his hand clenched into a fist. "The hell is your problem spirit, and what was that scream?" He snarled out, as though he was demanding answers.
ThePrimeEvil

"Gold?" The pixie cocked it's head to the side. It appeared this trigger word had been all the simple work of magic had picked up on. Brows crumpled, it shot up a foot into the air. "Ava.. rice?" With a heavy dusting, a path of golden stones would appear to lead up to the mansion.. if Talic were truly a greedy soul. If not, the pixie would grow frustrated until it figured out just who Talic was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff