Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChainsawDooM's Partner In Crime

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro
ChainsawDooM

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Dread

“Dare I say, are you, 'The Big Boss Dread!, afraid of these weird boyz?” questioned Wrath, scathingly glaring at the ork. Her tone mocked his very title at the implication that he should be afraid of anything. Some sane, very quiet and small, part of the elfs fractured mind wondered if these weird boyz were something that should be feared, but the more important matter seemed that Dread might be backing out on his word and the very thought that the warboss would do such a thing had her at a loss for words, caught somewhere between storming off alone and killing him, again (or trying to), and storming off alone.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

The Shade of Casin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remember you lot of grot lovers...

Dread's posture changed very quickly at the mention of fear. "Dere Ain't nuffin I fraid of." Dread stopped and scratched his chin. "Just don't trust sum fings."

Dread got a grin on his face. All those who were not orks could tell that this was not a healthy grin for a creature to wear. Normally terrible things would follow a grin like this. Like "Fine den. I'll race ya! Last un dere is a grobbo!"

Dread turned and shifted his body, Planting his feet about shoulder with apart, aiming himself towards the weird boys. "Cause I go faster." Himself into a crouched skiing position.

I is the biggest, so I is the Boss

Clockwork_Daeva
ChainsawDooM

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro
ChainsawDooM

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Dread

The fact that he wasn't backing out was some small reassurance, but the fact that he was proposing a challenge, and backing it with an insult, did little to quell her. Tauivae snarled at the ork, “You're a gobbo, if you think you're faster and have nothing to back it up with.” Some things were not to be trusted and she did not trust the position that the ork was settling himself into. Wrath moved around to the side of him, warily keeping watch on his movements.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

The Shade of Casin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread's back opened and suddenly a jet of flame shot for several points. Dread litterally shot off like a rocket.

CATCH ME GOBBO!"

Any ork in his way became a broken body for Wrath to follow, Dread was whistling by, approaching the entrance of the Wierd Boys camp.

Clockwork_Daeva
ChainsawDooM

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro
ChainsawDooM

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Dread Alone; Vengeance

Tauivae stared after Dread in shocked disdain as the ork quite literally launched himself across the plain towards the part of the camp that belong to the weirdboyz. She had to catch her balance and take a few steps back, raising an arm to shield her face from the dust, more like chucnks of dirt and sod, his jet-sled created. She scowled deeply, lowering her arm when it was safe enough, to watch as he flew towards their objective. There would be no dealing with the brute, after this. He'd probably never let her forget it. While she'd already had the dishonor of being beaten, the least that could be done was to not be caught so far behind. The blackguard made as if to run after the warboss, though when she stepped down with her leading foot, the fledgling avatar vanished from sight, leaving only a blackened footprint upon the scorched earth.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

((Edited))

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread continue to sail through the gore and blood that was those who did not get out of the way. As the Rockets stopped launching him forward the big boss tired to run off the additional speed. After five steps the large warboss tumbled and began to move head over heels until he slams full on into then through the door of the word boys camp.

Clockwork_Daeva
ChainsawDooM

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro
ChainsawDooM

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Dread; Vengeance

A fiery rift opened in the air just inside the entrance to the weirdboyz camp and through it emerged the elf, reappearing just as she had vanished, her following step leaving a blackened mark upon the ground. It was as if it she had taken her but one step to cross the distance. She danced aside as Dread came flying through the entryway and ground to a halt. With a snicker that threatened to turn itself into a laugh, she stated, leering at the downed hulk, "You're a gobbo."

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread galred at Wrath for a long second before he turned and grabbed the nearest regular ork. "Dija hear wut dat pointy ear just said?"

The ork gulped and looked between them before he spoke softly. "She called ya a gobbo."

Dread roared, grabbing the ork by the back of the neck. The sounds of whirling gears could be heard as Dread started to slam the ork face first in the ground over and over again until there is nothing more than a puddle and a spinal cord. He dropped the cord into the puddle and grabbed the next closest now fleeing ork. He pulled the ork close and looked at him.

"Dija hear wut dat pointy ear just said?"

The second ork nodded smartly and pointed to the pile of ooze. "She said 'e wuz a gabbo."

Dread smiled and snapped a tusk off of the second ork. "Gud, yooz me newest nob." Dread picked the ork up, tossing him out of the camp over the fence. He turned, walking towards the weird boys, pointing to the pile of ooze and looking at Wrath. " 'es da gabbo."

Clockwork_Daeva
ChainsawDooM

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro
ChainsawDooM

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

She cackled wickedly as Dread turned on the other ork. it was an every day occurrence since the lot had emerged, after all. He proved, time and again, that he was the strongest, biggest out of them all and, somehow, that alone was enough to command the ever growing green swarm that was taking over the realm if only for the sheer lack of any challengers to hold it back. It had seemed that any that there had been had since disappeared.
"A shame, really, almost. I thought you liked that one?" questioned the insane elf, lazily glancing towards and grinning wickedly at Dread's most recently selected Nob before turning her attention to Dread. "Oh, indeed. I don't think anyone here will argue that."

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread watched the ork sail over the fence. "Dat un, he ain't a nob till he gets sum boyz." Dread turned and began to walk to the shaman again. About fifteen feet from them, he stopped, and put on the Brass earrings that he had been given. He turned and looked to Wrath to take the lead.

Clockwork_Daeva
ChainsawDooM

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro
ChainsawDooM

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

"Perhaps he'll prove being worth your time, then..." she said before trailing off, distracted by his earrings. Tauivae was reminded that this was ground where even this boss amongst the brutish horde tread carefully. "...You are being very cautious about something you do not fear. If you can't trust them, then why let the lot run rampant?" She scathed, thinking on his and Gunna's warnings. She was not yet entirely convinced of the threat. The mad elf strode past Dread, with and ever grimmer scowl etched onto her features. Vengeance had fallen silent, which was what caught her interest the most. Either it was being blocked or it was trying not to show itself. Either could only be the result of curiously strong powers. "I'm going to guess that they have a Nob and that's who we're looking for."

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

Shirtless Genius

Johanna Constantine is young girl in her early 20s known for her unique personality as much as she is for her occult skills. A cynical, weathered magician with few real relationships, Constantine displays on occasion a compassionate, humanist side to her personality, and is not afraid of risking her life for a heroic cause. She finds making friends very easy, as well as establishing romantic links and relationships. However, a lot of people who are associated with Constantine end up dying, a fact that Johanna is quite aware of.

Constantine is very much a "brains over brawn" character, while she has been known to engage in combat with someone she would much rather outsmart her opponents then beat them up. If she is in a physical confrontation she has been know to utilize magic or fight dirty. She is considered a master con artist and is expertly manipulative (even conning the Devil himself). Her manipulation and cunning ways are how she prefers to win against her opponents. Though her manipulation is not drawn out over long periods; she prefers to make instant decisions, relying on her miraculous brain to get herself out of tight situations rather than preparing for things long in advance. A "power" as such of his is supernaturally good luck; referred to sometimes as "synchronicity wave travelling", it resembles a form of localized, low-level reality warping, granting her enormous luck and explaining how she has survived all that she has survived.
Johanna is also famous for being a magical adept with her utilization of magic spells and sometimes potions. Some examples of the magic Johanna has used are Divination, Demon Summoning, Cursing, Golemancy, Occlumency, Necromancy, Vivimancy, Illusion, and various stage magic tricks like hypnosis, sleight of hand, and escapology.

The cold dark night was filling the sky as Johanna, walked in the town of New Malice, a once bustling town lay completely deserted, its structures claimed by both time and nature. As she walk in the town of New Malice, she noticed that there was no one at all. So silent that you can hear a pin drop. "Great...." she said as she sighed "what does take to get a drink around here....." she muttered to herself. Johanna had a long day, a rough day in fact, the whole day she was walking to find a city named Edvonton but instead she got lost and ended up wonder in New Malice. As she continued to walk around in search of a bar or a hotel, she hears little whispers and noise around her that were lost spirits in search of a "way out". Those spirits did not scare her as she was used to them because she was able to see and speak with them evil or not evil at a young age. "Bloody Hell....where am I.....what a dump this place is...." grumbling to herself as she walked.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items