Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remember you lot of grot lovers...

Dread stood, covered in blood in the middle of the arena. He looked left and right, before roared his dominance. He bent over, lifting the large nob over his head and slamming the back of the ork's spine on his knee. He continued to roar as he grabbed the arms, ripping them off the body, then the legs and finally he lifted the torso and head and threw it through the nearest building.

Dread held his arms wide and roared. "I IS DA BIGGEST, SO I IS DA BOSS! YOU LOT OF GROT LOVERS!" Dread's glowing red eyes looked around the open air arena. His body heaved as he turned, being to walk his way through the Formally Abandoned village.

In the last six days the village had changed drastically. most of the buildings had been destroyed, and where the snotling town had been had had a tent build over the top of it, The Warboss' Hut. From there the several large buildings had been built. Several manufatories that produce gun and vehicles. Surrounding that where countless bunk houses with orks wandering to and from. Under the orks goblins charged about, completing tasks that had been given to them. There where several collections of Snotlings, all working and salvaging small thing, and being followed by the goblins for lifting. On the outskirts of town, herders and fungus growers worked hard with the assistance of other snotlings.

Dread walked through the town, heading to his Tent, still coated in the blood of the Nob that had challenged him.

He was the Meenest and Greenest, and these grots needed to learn that lesson.

I is the biggest, so I is the Boss

Clockwork_Daeva

ChainsawDooM's Partner In Crime

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Dread, The Horde

Tauivae found nothing that gave her any idea as to why or how the village had abandoned, only that such a thing had come to pass. By the time the elf had ventured back into sight of the clearing, Dread was already hammering away at the scavenged iron and the snotlings were scrambling around looking for 'burnna stones' that he'd requested. While she didn't quite know what he'd meant, the snotlings understood well. A twisted grin made it's way across her features as the insane elf watched the completion of Dread's contraption. She snickered darkly, then raised a hand to hind her grin, a wretched gleam of excitement in her crimson eyes. “Oh...This is going to be fun...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six days later...

It amazed her that it had been a mere six days since Dread had made and donned the 'propagator'. The size of the horde had grown significantly and, at least part, of the village was no longer devoid of life. What time the elf didn't spend wandering in the forest or exploring the still abandoned part of the town, she spent observing the ork's camp. It was interesting to see their daily interactions and to learn about them, rather than slaughter them on a whim as she may have without Dread's allegiance and a need for an army. Something that she observed, if only to better understand the ones that she was working with. Things seemed to be going very well and this was beginning to make her suspicious.

Wrath had just returned from a wandering, just in time to hear Dread's defiant roaring. The Warboss had just taken down another challenger, some idiot or another that thought he was big and strong enough to take down their commander. Such foolishness...These creatures are almost as bad as humans, always fighting for dominance over the each other. At the least this lot settles it. Even if they do so with their fists and foreheads... The elf made a short derisive sound and made her way to Dread's tent. It was always best to find out what was going on, from the one who knew the most about the situation. She was alike to a black-clad ghost, moving silently through the camp to her destination.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

Victory

"Acting on your best behavior. Turn your back on Mother Nature. Everybody wants to rule the world~."

Tears for fears man. That was some good stuff. Bishopp loved that song. Of course, there was no actual music playing as the creature idly patrolled the grounds.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread opened his tent and barked in orkish. "Oi Maggot." He looked around, watching the small city of snotlings in the center of the tent. The ork smiled looking down at the munitions that had be stock piled for him by his industrious lot. He would probably not get so many challenges if he did not have such a relationship with the snotlings. The nobz thought it made him soft, but these men would save him, where a nob would stomp him when he is down. He could not suffer another lost like he had when he arrived. The ork was a touch larger, the more of his men around, and the more they fought, the larger the Goff ork got. He scratched under his jaw as he heard the small voice from behind.

"Yessa boss, wutz yea need?" The sound came from a gretchen behind him. Dread looked down and smiled and toothy grin, Lifting the small creature by the top of the head and holding him at eye level with the much larger ork.

"Oi, yooz get me sum fud eh? Din you gos n get me Nobz." Dread nodded and looked around his large tent. "Un a boss pole fer me, un make sure Grakzek gets to da dok." He then tossed the gretchen to the side and out the doorway of his tent. He heard the gretchen land and make a squeek before bolting away. The large ork gave a Hur Hur Hur. Dread looked down to the small city. It had not changed much, the only difference was there was a temple in the middle, with a small three foot statue of Lady Wrath. Dread gave a hur hur hur at that, looking at the work. It was better, if he had an appreciation of art, he might think more of it. He shrugged and watched his little people run about, the blood starting to dry to his armor.

Clockwork_Daeva

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

Tauivae had taken to sneaking through the camp due to the rising tensions between Dread and the other ork leaders, Nobz he'd called them. It was becoming a problem that she was bound to have to deal with. It would be tediously annoying, she was convinced; which was why she hadn't stepped in, yet. The biggest worry was the off-chance that one of these subordinates would slay Dread...Then there would be more than a few problems. Her thoughts continued along these lines and the elf was wondering at how many of the orks she would have to lay out with her blade in order to entrench the ranking system into the minds of these brutes. Wrath cared not to rule, but she needed an army and that army needed to be controlled.

The fallen paladin dodged a flying goblin as she neared Dread's tent, the thing probably having been sent on an errand, and slipped in through the recently fallen tent flap. He was overlooking the snotling's city and hadn't yet noted her presence, or hadn't shown that he had. The elf scowled deeply when she saw what it was that he was laughing at. They must be mocking me...Truly... It was severely irritating, but she'd left the issue alone, since the snotlings were such useful and curious little things. Aside from that, she didn't really want anyone to know that she was bothered by something so petty. Had it been anything else, she probably would have slaughtered the lot of them. “I see that there's been more fighting, today,” said Tauivae by way of greeting, upon seeing the mess that Dread was covered in. Not that she hadn't heard it.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread stopped looking towards his men and looked back towards Wrath. He then looked down and looked back up with a toothy grin. "I fergot da teefs." He gave a hur hur hur as he motioned to the growing pile of removed ork tusks in the corner of the room. "Da Dok will take dem."

Dread turned, moving through the rather quickly and oddly crafted room. He moved to the throne that had been made for him out of Tables from the village, and other crude war trophies, including the heads of two Nobz, several Giants, One fanged creature and two sets of Eagles. He looked towards Wrath, his hand scratching the underside of his jaw.

"Dey dun't fight so gud wif me skin, and me snotlin's luk aftta me durin da night." Dread was refering to his armor when he said skin. He had grown, and the small attachments the snotlings had rigged showed. It was not much, not even an inch, but the size caused gaps to be patched. "Hoz yoo Boss?"

Clockwork_Daeva

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

“Mhhm...I see...Might've made more of an impression if you'd taken them yourself on the field, but it's just as well that the dok takes them. Regardless, the message will be sent...They won't stop challenging you, will they?” The elf spoke disdainfully, as if she found the whole matter to be as waste of her time. It wasn't, really, she was bored and needed something to do. Let Dread collect his trophies, it was the way of orks. That he sat upon a throne bothered her little. It was all done to flaunt his authority over the horde. Tauivae had no need of such things; or so she thought. Her trophies were the fragmented souls that Vengeance held within it's glassy surface, the ever hungry voices that called out from the blade. The throne in the Manor was a symbol, something that belonged to the power she now embodied, but the elf did not think of such a thing as her own. All she owned was her sword and the clothes upon her back.

She scowled deeply at his comment. It was true that he'd been growing at an alarming rate and this was starting to cause his 'skin' of an armor to become ineffective. Even full-plated armor had smaller gaps. “I am annoyed, Dread. These arguments are getting out of hand and I feel that little will be accomplished if this continues. It's not your fault, really. Those brutes just have exceedingly thick skulls.”

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread stroked his chin and though of the matter. He did not know exactly what it was she wanted him to do. This was how things went. Finally he decided to speak. "We Goffs are da meenest n greenest. Da fightin make us dat way. If dere waz no fightin, dere be no Orkz. If dere is no dyin' , dere is no new orkz. Till we Waaaagghhh, Dis fightin to see da Boss fum da Nobz, and Da nobz fum da Boyz."

Dread smiled a toothy grin as he leaned back into the throne. "Deys a bunch of Grot Lovas. No ork haz beetin Dread. Course dere was da time wif da bigga blastta dat got me, but dat wuz da Shiney boyz biggunz."

Clockwork_Daeva

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

I wonder what that fight would have been like, if neither of us had been wounded and exhausted, at the time... Something fearful to behold. The elf kept her thoughts to herself, merely grinning and shaking her head as Dread spoke. Tauivae knew that this was the way of it among orks and she had little desire to change it. "I really don't care if you fight or kill each other, I wouldn't imagine trying to stop that. What I do care about is that they challenge your authority. By doing so, they are challenging my authority and I. Do. Not. Like. It," snarled the elf, her mood seeming to shift tediously bored to violently enraged in seconds. Wrath's right hand curled into a fist as she spoke, fighting to keep her hand from twitching toward the hilt of the sword she carried. The mad elf grinned wickedly and her speech was more calm, but there was fire in her eyes. “Those 'shiney boyz' really sound like a nuisance...But not one that we'll have to worry about, here. While I do not think that such green saplings as these grot lovers could really be an issue for you, I think that they have an important lesson to learn. How many do you think you could stand to lose, for the time being?”

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread watched as the goblins brought in several kinds of food before laying it down as well as a barrel of fungus beer and a glass. Upon seeing Wrath they squaked and argued, before someone bothered to bring a second glass. The one know as maggot bowed and quickly ran off to attend to the next measure of his business.

Dread grabbed a chunk of meet, offering Wrath some mushrooms and other fungus. There was a good chance that SOME of them where poisonous, but the ork seemed to care little as he ate meat and handfuls of the mushrooms. He thought on the question posed. She had a point, he pour two glasses of fungus beer before draining his own and having another drink. The ork sat back and stroked his chin. "Oi. I said 'bout, 'alf."

He looked at his hands and thought again before nodding. "Bout 'alf."

Dread emptied his glass again. Half of his nobz. This was about to be some proppa fightin. he finally laughed and gave a hur hur hur. "Neva fought dem proppa. Jus a ripiin and a tearin. 'et's get stuck in eh?"

Clockwork_Daeva

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

Mushrooms were always a tricky thing to judge and the fungus beer was definitely an odd thing, though both were still less questionable than the meat that Dread was eating. The elf raised a brow at the squabbling underlings, before they set a glass in front of her. “My thanks, Maggot...” said Tauivae as the thing scurried off about its duties. She then cautiously picked at a few of the mushrooms that she'd determined were safe and ate these in silence while Dread feasted with abandon and pondered her question.

“Hm...Mayhaps it will not take so many, but if it does, then it shouldn't be a dire loss. Even then, half seems astoundingly high.” For an elven general to lose half their forces, it would have been a horrible loss and such a dishonorable failure that would have the general buried and forgotten. Then again, elven troops tended to obey without question, because they were trained to believe that it was their duty to their god and king. That, and they were simply too good to do otherwise. With some exceptions. She downed a bit of the beer, then grinned wickedly, even though her mind was set with grim determination rather than bloody glee. There was much to be proven and she would have to be careful to not lose all that she had gained here. “It seems that they would learn more from a proper fight, which should be grand for all of us. After that, until the real fighting, you lot can go back to smacking each other around as gleefully as you'd like.”

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Mrs Bunni
The town had become a dangerous place, at least for Aine. What used to be over grown and empty was now running rampant with ork-lings. Fairy farts. Luckily, none of them were very bright, and Aine could fly higher than they could jump. Still, it was a dangerous place for the pixie, so she'd taken to flying around the perimeter of the city instead. Because of her size, she'd been able to traverse many floors of the tower, hiding from the large dangers and speeding by the smaller things. Nothing had pissed her off enough to fight, yet. Now, as the sun set, Aine's main concern was finding a place to hide and sleep. Trails of golden glitter fell where she flew, bright flashes of light shining where the moonlight hit her wings.
Darkness was a cover for many things that killed and enjoyed it, The cloak of the night air like a mantle around the lands.
Moonlight spilled forth like a benediction lighting the path for the lost and the damned and a Kiro. He had been outside living of what did dare to get close enough to him and cloaked like the night itself the eyes of the demon scanned the woods for something to eat.

As he saw a light travelling fast he heard the chimes of the Fea folk as they would make when they flew and stopped in his tracks. He remembered a Fea Royalty that he had an encounter with in one of his many forms to adapt to the house's demanding nature.

He also knew there where creatures in the over growth that would not think twice to eat the little light with one swallow if they felt the need.

He stepped from the shadows showing himself to have her see he was there and didn't want to scare her into a frenzy of magic release.

He put up both hands palms facing you.

" Bit late for an excursion no?"

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Dread nodded as sagely as he could. "Aye, if we dun't kill more den 'alf, 'e shud be fine." Dread continued to eat without abandon. He knew that it would be a good fight coming up. Even he understood the dangers of being drug down by superior numbers, but that should be a simple matter. All this was going to do was kill some nobz, and make the dok some quick experiments to play with. Or maybe some could go to the big meks. Maybe they could go to him. He swallowed the mouthful of mean and pondered.

"Fink Id be a gud dok?"

Clockwork_Daeva

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces