Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like being a kitten... I thought as i jumped ontop of Tenten's head... It gives me a reason not to walk... I said as I slipped down onto Her shoulder and sat there, with great balance...

Sparkly Demigod

9,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ok. I am gonna put them to sleep so we can go check out that noice. OK? ,she asked. She took out a scroll that would make them go to sleep.
I sat on her shoulder, and Looked at the scroll... very interesting...want to give them nightmares? I looked over at them... then they would be scared and turn to us, for comfort... I i shook me head, and rubbed my nose with my paw...

Sparkly Demigod

9,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
That is another thing this does. she said. Tenten takes you off her shoulder and throws the scroll up. She jumped up and she was in the middle of the swirling scroll. When she came back down she saw the girls asleep. She used her magic to put the two in a tree and look like they were sleeping demons. She put Sarah back on her shoulder. Lets go.

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Name: Ara
Race: Elf
Powers: Jumps high, sees far, sharp hearing
Image: User Image
weapons: Bow, dagger
Bio: She escaped from a fire that burned her forest down, along with everything in it. She has ever since been looking for a place to call her home.
The noise came from the West, the anciant library...
I told her, while liking my paw...
Fera_Nai
Name: Ara
Race: Elf
Powers: Jumps high, sees far, sharp hearing
Image: User Image
weapons: Bow, dagger
Bio: She escaped from a fire that burned her forest down, along with everything in it. She has ever since been looking for a place to call her home.

((welcome!))

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
(( thx ^.^))
Ara swore, lost. Elves aren't SUPPOSED to get lost in forests! What's wrong with me!? she thought. She'd been wandering for hours, going in no particular direction. "That's North...no, that'd be West...Where am I going?" she moaned, and leaned on a tree, looking about her.
I sniffed the air... I smell an Elf... I looked to the south west...
lets go say hello... I said with a pur...

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Ara wrinkled her nosr. She put the bow over her shoulder, and climbed the old pine she'd been leaning on, in hopes to determine where in the wolrd she was. She got to the top, and saw nothing but miles of forest and groaned. "I hate this forest," she muttered.
I concentrated... What kind of elf are you...Look behind you! the world tree, and to the west, The anciant library! I started to pur harder...Im having fun messing with her mind.... I told TenTen... there are many other places as well! I lifted up my ear, waiting for the elf to do somthing, so i could locate her easyer...

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Ara looked around, alarmed. What was that? Had she finally gone mad? She jumped down from the tree and get ready just incase of an attack. She took her bow and loaded it. Nothing'll kill me today, she thought.
I Started to walk towards her, turning back into myself
and appeard behind her... "dont be alarmed...I was just telling you about the forest!" I said Smiling

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
((Anyone here?!))
I guess I'll join as for my profile see my journal I am to lazy to post it sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff