Welcome to Gaia! ::

moonlit_sprite
dagger of Alexandria
moonlit_sprite
Growing bored of watching the people, she silently began walking away, holding her silky tail high as she looked through openings between the leafy branches of the trees. She sniffed the air and smelled many different scents, one of them a dragon's. There are dragons here?

I heard her thoughs... Why yes, they are all over the place! I told her through my mind...
Startled she looked around to see who had spoken to her but found no one. "Who's there?" she said softly, her voice wavering. No response. I could've sworn I'd heard someone..

my name is Sarah, I live here.... I looked in the direction the voice was...

Fluffy Star

4,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Erk, I g2g now peoples. Bai bai.))

Sparkly Fairy

Anju looked around. She could hear a voice but she wasn't sure where it came from.
"Um....thanks." Anju said and she stood up and headed towards the lake.
Hieronymus Bosch~DOOM
{{Join? if so

Name: Nebakanezar
Race: Elemntal
Powers: control over bodily form, can control the earth to a small degree
Image: User Image
weapons: two huge swords, shifting arms into weapons
Bio: An elemental soldier from eons ago, this semi-robotic atomaton was recently awakened by something unknown, but dreadful and ominous.}}

((welcome))
dagger of Alexandria
Aquas Magus
dagger of Alexandria
I sat at Veritas's side, and Cut a cloth from his shirt, dipping it in some water that was on the table...Putting it on his forehead, and waiting for him to wake up...

Veritas's wing twitched as he opened an eye slowly. He looked up at the girl sitting at his side. "Crap, I'm not in heaven already, am I?"

"No..." I smiled at him Lifting the Cloth, so that i could feel his tempature... "your too hot.... Stay here" I ran to the river and got some water, and walked back, sitting back down...putting the cloth on his head again...

Veritas sighed and closed his eyes. "Okay, so I'm not dead..."
He tried to sit up but his body hurt too much. "Ugh..stupid wings."
Aquas Magus
dagger of Alexandria
Aquas Magus
dagger of Alexandria
I sat at Veritas's side, and Cut a cloth from his shirt, dipping it in some water that was on the table...Putting it on his forehead, and waiting for him to wake up...

Veritas's wing twitched as he opened an eye slowly. He looked up at the girl sitting at his side. "Crap, I'm not in heaven already, am I?"

"No..." I smiled at him Lifting the Cloth, so that i could feel his tempature... "your too hot.... Stay here" I ran to the river and got some water, and walked back, sitting back down...putting the cloth on his head again...

Veritas sighed and closed his eyes. "Okay, so I'm not dead..."
He tried to sit up but his body hurt too much. "Ugh..stupid wings."

"dont move!" I told him, While loking at him Worrie clearly on my face...
"Just suck on the roots i gave you, and dont move..." I smiled And Grabbed some food off the table, "if you get hungry, tell me..." I said holding the ramen for him...
He lumbered in, carrying his swords together in the form of a great axe, being seventeen feet tall and fourteen tones, even the trees moved out of his way. "Hi, my name is Nebakenezar, but you can call me Tiny."
Hieronymus Bosch~DOOM
He lumbered in, carrying his swords together in the form of a great axe, being seventeen feet tall and fourteen tones, even the trees moved out of his way. "Hi, my name is Nebakenezar, but you can call me Tiny."

I looked up at him... "Tiny...?" I couldnt help but giggle a bit... "Nice to meet you!" I Smiled at him
dagger of Alexandria
Hieronymus Bosch~DOOM

I looked up at him... "Tiny...?" I couldnt help but giggle a bit... "Nice to meet you!" I Smiled at him
"You think my name is funny?" He said, rather threateningly, although he probably couldn't help but sound like that as he is a giant hunk of sword.
Name:Kuma Namaru
Race: Half/human Half/Dragon
Powers: Wind/Air control
Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapons:Claws
Bio: Was a out cast since birth,once he came of age he ws kick out of his village.He now he runs from hunters from near by villages.
Kuma Namaru
Name:Kuma Namaru
Race: Half/human Half/Dragon
Powers: Wind/Air control
Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapons:Claws
Bio: Was a out cast since birth,once he came of age he ws kick out of his village.He now he runs from hunters from near by villages.

(welcome!)
Hieronymus Bosch~DOOM
dagger of Alexandria
Hieronymus Bosch~DOOM

"You think my name is funny?" He said, rather threateningly, although he probably couldn't help but sound like that as he is a giant hunk of sword.

I heard the threatening tone, but i took no mind to it... "Not really, So, How did you get into the forest?" I asked him, lookind down at Veratis, to make sure he was ok...
Name: Reina Neko

Race: Neko (people with cat ears and tail)

Powers: Can poison any object on contact. Though it can backfire, poisoning her with the victim.

Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapons: Throwing Knives, Daggers, Katana, Claws

Bio: Always teased for her cat ears and tail. When almost murdered by a human, she left, leaving with her a small fear toward most humans.
Neko Reina

Powers: Can poison any object on contact. Though it can backfire, poisoning her with the victim.

Image:

Bio: (optional) Always teased for her cat ears and tail. When almost murdered by a human, she left, leaving with her a small fear toward most humans.

((Welcome!))
dagger of Alexandria
Neko Reina

Image:

Bio: Always teased for her cat ears and tail. When almost murdered by a human, she left, leaving with her a small fear toward most humans.

((Welcome!))
((Arrigato! blaugh ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas