Welcome to Gaia! ::

dagger of Alexandria
I got out of the water, and sat on A rock, In the middle, of the water...
My legs crossed, And hands crossed...looking towards my Clothes to see they were almost done...
I took out My Flute, and started to Play it...
The beautiful Music, echoed through the forest...
As Sef heard this song he looked up from the rock he was on, it didn't seem to be gray anymore more of a dark red color. He stood up to get a better look at her, his eyes seemed to be a bit blury as the blood dripped from his clothes.
after a minute he decided he might as well go wash up he dissapeared and rematerialized at the lake hearing a beatiful soft tune playing not to far away quickly he undressed and jumped in the water
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk
"Aaahhh" Miko cried aloud as he banged loudly on the gate doors of the castle. "Let me in...hurry..let me in"

he looked out the window to si mico standing at the gate hi swiped his ahand across the front and the gate swung open

"Yes" yelled Miko as he quickly ran into the castle. He headed straight for the fireplace to rest. What to do now...its not safe out side...man this place is boring Miko thought to himself as he looked deeply into the fireplace.
Kuma frowned as he heard his gate begin slamed open He sent a message through the air. Who ever is opening the gate stop slaming them open
phsycomonkeyloon
after a minute he decided he might as well go wash up he dissapeared and rematerialized at the lake hearing a beatiful soft tune playing not to far away quickly he undressed and jumped in the water

I heard the splash, and hesitated...
But continued the song anyways...
he took a few laps around the lake and then just laye there floating for a while listening to the soft soothing music
EvilDusk
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk
"Aaahhh" Miko cried aloud as he banged loudly on the gate doors of the castle. "Let me in...hurry..let me in"

he looked out the window to si mico standing at the gate hi swiped his ahand across the front and the gate swung open

"Yes" yelled Miko as he quickly ran into the castle. He headed straight for the fireplace to rest. What to do now...its not safe out side...man this place is boring Miko thought to himself as he looked deeply into the fireplace.

come to the lake i can make sure no one comes around it besides it looks like you ned to wash up any way dryne said speaking through his mind
"Im hungry" said Miko as he made his way towards the kitchen.
"Great.....I dont know how to cook...hmm...lets look for some chips" Miko began to look through all the cabinets in the kitchen.
"Yes..found some" said Miko as he pulled a small bag of patato chips and began to eat them.
after a while he got out of the water and washed his chlothes then with a quick air dry he got dressed and layed on the bank listening to the music... you know what this day i may actualy be able to relax for a change he spoke those few precious words through his mind for the first time in his life
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk

come to the lake i can make sure no one comes around it besides it looks like you ned to wash up any way dryne said speaking through his mind

Miko heard this and he made his way to the lake.
"Um..hello" Miko said as he looked around
I started To play an Old Luluby, That Came to my mind...
Is this...My luluby? I asked myself...
It was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard...
EvilDusk
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk

Miko heard his and he made his way to the lake.

"oh hey," dryne said to the boy " i wonder what's making that music i recognise it from somewhere"
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk

"oh hey," dryne said to the boy " i wonder what's making that music i recognise it from somewhere"

i don't know where but i recognise it somehow
Kuma...Can you came down here?
I didnt stop playing bet felt uneasy...
I think someones watching me...
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk
phsycomonkeyloon
EvilDusk

"Hello" Miko said as he smiled at the man.
"I never got your name, mines is Miko" Miko said as he sat on the floor next to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff