Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eclaire looked downstream and saw a cat in the water. Skerblaka hissed, Eclaire soothed him. She continued to stand their and watched the cat, she soon heard laughter from a girl. She moved forward afew steps and saw a girl. Eclaires purple hair swayed in the wind. She then backed up slowly. "shethen..." she murmered, Skerblaka chittered in her ear and Eclaire nodded

Fluffy Star

4,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
She stood for a split second when she heard someone land hard on the ground on the other side of the tree. Quickly, Aiony concealed herself among the nearby bushes and watched the people before her.
Quickly Eclaire left the river, leaving the girl and the cat behind. She ran swiftly. Her dragon Skerblaka clung to her shoulder, it was weird, as Eclaire made absolutly no sound as she ran, Even her clothing did not make a sound. She came to a clearing somewhere in the forest. The whole clearings was surrounded by pines, then many Sakura trees in bloom. A large rock was in the center of the clearing. Eclaire looked around in awe. "Iv never seen this place before" she thought to herself.
"yes it is new..." said her Skerblaka. Eclaire walked over to the rock and sat down, Sakura blossoms blowing everywhere. Eclaires hair also wavering in the wind...
I sat at Veritas's side, and Cut a cloth from his shirt, dipping it in some water that was on the table...Putting it on his forehead, and waiting for him to wake up...

Sparkly Fairy

((Um.....May I join?))
dagger of Alexandria
I sat at Veritas's side, and Cut a cloth from his shirt, dipping it in some water that was on the table...Putting it on his forehead, and waiting for him to wake up...

Veritas's wing twitched as he opened an eye slowly. He looked up at the girl sitting at his side. "Crap, I'm not in heaven already, am I?"
Ane-chanHeleke
((Um.....May I join?))

((yes you may))
((damnit...gotta go stare ...LATER PEOPLE!!! whee ))
Aquas Magus
dagger of Alexandria

Veritas's wing twitched as he opened an eye slowly. He looked up at the girl sitting at his side. "Crap, I'm not in heaven already, am I?"

"No..." I smiled at him Lifting the Cloth, so that i could feel his tempature... "your too hot.... Stay here" I ran to the river and got some water, and walked back, sitting back down...putting the cloth on his head again...

Fluffy Star

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Growing bored of watching the people, she silently began walking away, holding her silky tail high as she looked through openings between the leafy branches of the trees. She sniffed the air and smelled many different scents, one of them a dragon's. There are dragons here?

Sparkly Fairy

Anju sat down under a tree. She was heading back from Dragon Heat Castle. She was trying to find some dragons but so far she hadn't found any. She gave a slight sigh.
"I wonder where they are......." she said letting her words drift in the wind. She hoped to find dragons so that she could find her father.
moonlit_sprite
Growing bored of watching the people, she silently began walking away, holding her silky tail high as she looked through openings between the leafy branches of the trees. She sniffed the air and smelled many different scents, one of them a dragon's. There are dragons here?

I heard her thoughs... Why yes, they are all over the place! I told her through my mind...

Fluffy Star

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dagger of Alexandria
moonlit_sprite

I heard her thoughs... Why yes, they are all over the place! I told her through my mind...
Startled she looked around to see who had spoken to her but found no one. "Who's there?" she said softly, her voice wavering. No response. I could've sworn I'd heard someone..
Ane-chanHeleke
Anju sat down under a tree. She was heading back from Dragon Heat Castle. She was trying to find some dragons but so far she hadn't found any. She gave a slight sigh.
"I wonder where they are......." she said letting her words drift in the wind. She hoped to find dragons so that she could find her father.

I could hear her talking to herself... try the lakes...Dragons go there to sleep, and drink! I said to her through our minds connection... Looking At the plant next to me, I took one, and put the roots in the Veratis's mouth,
"just suck on them...they will help the pain..." I said smiling while making sure the cloth was still cold
{{Join? if so

Name: Nebakanezar
Race: Elemntal
Powers: control over bodily form, can control the earth to a small degree
Image: User Image
weapons: two huge swords, shifting arms into weapons
Bio: An elemental soldier from eons ago, this semi-robotic atomaton was recently awakened by something unknown, but dreadful and ominous.}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff