Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei raises an eyebrow. "Archon?" He asks, frowning. "I feel like I'm missing something here."

"Mephisto." Destiny says and nods. "I split it between the other employees, my little also-human lackeys." She smiles as she sets a plate in front of Yuki, then looks at Archon. "Would you like something, Archon?" She asks, noticing a portal open, her hand wraps around the hilt of a knife until she sees Em walk out. "Hey, Em~" She says with a smile.

"Hi, Des...Kaiser around?" Em asks, frowning. "We were going to talk about some events in planning, but I can't get him to text or call back."

"Yeah, he threw his phone at a wall when a salesman called him...Hasn't gotten around to getting another one yet." Destiny says, setting a plate of fruit between Archon and Yuki.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'I forget Des is handy with weapons..' Yuki thinks plopping a grape in her mouth. "I can call him.." Yuki says opening a screen, "Perks of my position, dad is always on my radar." She calls him, plopping another grape. "Kaiser..?"

Blinking Neku smiles patting his head, "I'm sorry, I'm well the Man in charge, the guy before Getsu..one of the three powers of creation, Day as your father calls him.. Serenity's Father." She tilts her head "I see things..."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Never heard of him." Alexei says, shrugging. "We can go meet him, however, if dad knows him." He scratches his cheek softly, the circlet disappearing from his head. "Amber's awake."

Kaiser pauses, looking at the screen from the corner of his eye as he holds a cup to his mouth, head tilted back, he swallows the liquid and quickly moves the glass off-screen. "Yes?" He asks, Aimee and Gaia rolling around in the background.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'Only Des stuff can get you drunk silly.' Yuki think tilting her head smiling, "Dad, Uncle Em is looking for you..and you smashed your phone." She plops a grape in her mouth again watching the background. Jealousy hits her, Gaia was her friend...Yuki makes a face, not sure what that feeling was.

Neku smiles brightly, "I told you it would be short!" She hugs Alexei, wrapping her arms around him. Neku runs suddenly grabs hold of him, the both of them vanish. "Day! " she exclaims.. "And dad..hey dad!"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"If it was short, why did I have to sit through the Lords bitching?" Alexei growls and blinks, noticing that they were in Des's place. "Great first impression, I assume." He says, sighing.

Kaiser blinks. "Right, I was going to talk to him about the wedding...Mephisto says he's got a large area out in the forest...Lovely spot, he insists." He says, noticing Em in the background.

"Hi, Neku." Em says, laughing. "I think I'll go the them...if you'd like, you can tag along as well since it IS your wedding."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"First impressions don't matter." Neku shrugs, she smiles at Em "I hate planning dad, you know?" She says with sliver eyes. "Why do we have to plan? Can't we wing it?" She then waves at Archon "Can't recall if I met you in the past or the future.."

Yuki smiles "That sounds wonderful, can I join?"

Dangerous Knight

"I put you in the coma" abby cried "I've been beating my self up about it, wait we were married and I was a guy?"

"mama" mordecai giggled

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Stop crying..it's okay."Amber sits Mordy on the bed, raising an eyebrow "Abby, I'm a vampire..we could sleep for years..a week was nothing." She shrugs her shoulders "You were turned to a male, I was preggo.. Which I'm pretty sure that's where Mordy came from..another world." She pokes Mordicai giggling.

Dangerous Knight

"we were married in your dream?" abby said blushing

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber rolls her eyes, crossing her arms "Yes, I've told you twice already.." She sits beside Abby, "We were married and I was prego." She laughs, "I'm pretty sure it was an alternate dimension thing and not a dream." She lays beside Abby. "I was huge!"

Dangerous Knight

"did you like that?" abby asked "did I make a good husband?"

mordecai cuddled next to them and turned into his wolfsung form

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Can you please stop acting like Bee?" Em asks, sighing. "We rarely get to do things like this, of course we're going to plan it."

Archon waves back. "I'm sure it was the past, but it is good to see you again." He pauses as he looks at Alexei and his eyes flash white. "So you are the one Symphora needed a second collar for..." He says softly, frowning.

Alexei reaches up to brush his fingers against the collar before he clears his throat. "Yeah, it's me...I guess you're the one I need to thank for it, besides Sym?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I honestly don't know I spent most of the time freaking out." Amber admits looking up at the ceiling, "Abby , I still don't feel that way about you..you know that right?" She frowns taking her hand, "Other me seemed really... happy." She turns the were "But that doesn't mean you have to go change yourself to a male, it was an alternative universe thing Abby." Amber licks her dry lips, damn she was hungry. "Besides Gender never bothered me."

Neku makes a face at her father then chuckles eyes turning red. "But dad, planning is so boring..We can have Yuki marry us.." She crosses her arms. "Eh, where's papa?"

Lou walks in the portal holding many boxes, "uh..luv..these the cake samples you wanted Neku to try out.." He huffs "Why are there so many cakes..?"

Dangerous Knight

"because you like boys?" abby asked, "mamas, I'm hungry" mordy said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Because there's a multitude of possibilities." Em says, breaking into a wide smile. "Also, we need to go to Mephisto's...Since they're there already."

Alexei tilts his head. "Archon, sir, if I may...Would you be able to marry Neku and I?"

Archon stares at Alexei, blinking. "You would want me to join you to the woman you love? I can already see the bond between you..."

Alexei nods, smiling softly. "It would be an honor if you did...Who else could say that God himself married them?" He looks at Neku with a smirk. "The actual one, at that."

Getsu perks up, frowning. "Someone's being an a**." He mutters, opening a screen. "Oh look, it's Alexei...Big surprise."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff