Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"You're going to sleep." Neku crosses her arms, "I'll go meet up with dad.."

Yuki blinks, "That makes sense.." She trails off as she lands on her feet. 'I forgot to tell Ksiser and Des was going out.' She thinks, "Kaiser, Des..~"

Amber chuckles, "You worry too much it'll be alright!" She exclaims sliding out of the bed, "A little Gloria would be adorable..." She opens a portal. "Best to let Nanny know I'm awake..r else she'll kill me for not telling her I

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Gloria smiles. "Well, you're completely healed...just try not to drink any strange teas, and make sure Diane doesn't try to kill you." She tilts her head. "Also, can you pass a message to her for me? Her appointment's coming up soon and I want to know if she'll let me do an ultrasound."

Alexei raises an eyebrow. "Sending me to bed alone? What did I do?" He asks dramatically, pouting.

Des pokes her head out of a door and smiles. "Hey, Yuki~ Kaiser left some breakfast for you in the kitchen!"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki nods yawning a bit ,taking had of his hand 'Looks like I spent an earth night out.' She thinks bringing Archon along. "I brought Archon for lunch is that okay?" she yawns again, seating herself. "Do you know where Kaiser went? I was going to let him know that'll I'll be returning to work soon..."

"one of us have to plan otherwise we'll never get married.." Neku sighs , "We can have my father or your sister marry us..My father is a captain and your sister is a Queen."

'Ultrasound..Nanny is pregnant..?' Amber makes a face in shock but nods anyways. "Will do boss lady!" Amber smiles suddenly bowing a little, "I'll try not to have another near death experience again!" She laughs walking out of the portal and into her home ....'How wonderful..! I can't believe she didn't say anything..'

Dangerous Knight

((I don't know where to go with this?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
bayani_dark0
((I don't know where to go with this?))

[[Well Abby could reply to Gwen or react to Abby waking up and now she's in the castle..Idk Abby could run over and tackle her.]]

Dangerous Knight

BananaHats
http://i.imgur.com/uCrnoRZl.jpg Lookit!!!]]
((huh?))

"mama!" mordy said running towards amber, he tripped and landed face first. he got up tearing up "no crying gotta be stwong"

abby sighed "I think his name is modecai" she said "wait amber is here"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Its the new great fairy! From legend of Zelda!]]

Amber was at his side in seconds picking the vampire smiles softly kissing his cheek. "You can cry Morty...it's alright." She sits down cross legged. "Good morning~"

Gwen stays quiet for a moment, then nods "Our Queen had returned!"

Dangerous Knight

((oh))

"modecai" he muttered crying "MAMA!" hugging her

abby pulled the covers over her "I hurt her"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gwen frowns, "Abigail get off your arse and go greet your Queen." The maid pulls the covers, "I won't have you moping around for a week again!" She hisses "Go."

"Why would I allow anyone to name you that, if it were up to me I would've named you something badass." Amber mumbles with a sigh, she hugs Mordy "Mordy, my little bat..let's go get Abby out of bed." She scoops him up, sinking into her shadow and infront of Abby. "Morning Abby!"

Dangerous Knight

"You did" he giggled

"Gwen, no!" Abby shouted getting pulled out off nm bed "amber, im sorry"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber chuckles kissing Mordy's cheek, "Sorry for what?" She asks tilting her head confused "Anywho, it was an weird dream I dreamt I was pregnate and you were male and we were married." She lays on the bed. "What did you do while I was out?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Destiny looks at Archon. "Well, he doesn't look like a murderer, or anyone I normally serve...I guess he's alright." She says, then laughs. "Kaiser's out for a walk with Aimee and Gaia. Said he was going to his brother's before he came back."

"We can have Yuki do it...Who better to conduct a marriage than Getsu?" Alexei says, smirking, a shudder runs down his spine and his eyes flash black for a second. "What is that feeling..." He mutters, looking up at the ceiling. "It's...Holy, but...Overly so."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'Thats my father's wife, she's a mortal the lady scared me at first.' Yuki sends to Archon, as she sits down. "Which one?" She watching Des, "Oh! I made tips last night!" She exclaims proudly "I left them in the jar, mortals really do fall for the guise.."

Neku tilts her head, "He woke up, well..he's been up for about two days now." She shrugs her shoulders "Would you like to meet Archon?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff