Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lou's eyes narrow "Perhaps you shouldn't just march into a room demanding things then maybe I'd think of treating you kindly." His eyes flash pitch black, "Because all they do is fear you and your nasty attitude when things don't go your way." He then takes a step back, "I know I'm an a*****e but I least I don't pretend I'm not like certain siblings." He shrugs his shoulders "Also, I don't think father would approve of your words he is awake you know." Turning around he is faced with a screen. "Icabod this a terrible time, Someone put me in a foul mood."

Yuki tilts her head as the screen pops, she was in the middle of explaining the game. "Hello Ikki...and everyone apparently.." She grabs hold of Aimee's hand.

"Ah..soo many people." Serenity exclaims staring at her screen, "I really wished you warned me in advance.." She mumbles poking her her head out of the lake water...'I should really wear swim suits.'

Blinking Amber shakes her head "I don't care if you had a suit of armor made, you're wearing a dress.." She crosses her arms. "I'll dress you myself if I have to."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"They fear losing their best damn healer, and you would do well to remember that next time you get into a fight. I can heal, or I can make it worse...I'm not a goody-two-shoes." Gloria says with a cold smirk. "Now, if you'll excuse me..." She turns on her heel and grabs Max's arm as she walks. "I have some things to take care of."

Dracu pauses, closing his shirt just before the screen shows up. "I agree with Serenity, a little warning would be appreciated." His legs hung in the water, his boots sitting beside him and his pants rolled up to his knees. He glances at Serenity and bites his lip a little. 'Interrupting our lives...Yeah, he's definitely a Van Hellsing..'

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Serenity blushes a bright shade of green when she realizes how clear the lake water was. Her arms cover her chest in seconds. 'I really wished he warned us...' She replies, 'at least you're dressed..'

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Dracu flicks his hand at Serenity with a smile, a shadow wrapping around her like a bathing suit. 'I almost wasn't dressed, but then the screen came up.' He sends, his eyes softening for a few seconds. 'He doesn't know how to be polite...Something has awoken, and he's overreacting.'

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku sat herself in Gloria's office, closing her eyes as she drifted off to sleep. She did this often, this time a bag of flaming hot Chettos in her hands. Black feathery wings wrapped around her this time though. Shielding her from the brightness, her hair covered her face as she sat against the wall.

Serenity slips out of the water, she raises an eyebrow at the style of swim suit. The screen follows her as she sits beside Dracu. 'I don't have much manners neither..'

Dangerous Knight

"shut up max" he said "ikki, why did you contact us?"

"did any one feel like something is wrong?" he asked "like something entered this reality, something evil?"

"you'll have to fight me" she said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"If you felt it, then we all did." Max says, his screen growing and floating away to show Kaiser, Em, Mephisto and Lou as well. "No matter how useless some of the people you've called are." He says, curling his lip at Izanagi.

Dracu frowns. "Max, play nice." He says, putting his hand on top of Serenity's. 'Please, I may pretend to be a Lord, but deep down...I'm probably worse than Max sometimes.' He flashes a grin at Serenity before turning back to the screen. "It's ancient...Not as old as I am, but it's still pretty old."

Em frowns. 'Why now, of all times...' He thinks, his eyes flashing gold as he looks at Kaiser.

Gloria walks into her office, pacing for a few minutes before noticing Neku. She stops and sighs, walking over to her. "The wings are new..." She says softly, running her fingers through the feathers.

Dangerous Knight

:dracu, this feels darker than you, allot darker" ikki said "you're more like the pitch black darkness, this like something more messed up" he took out a pair of 3d glasses "I haven't called any useless. we need to be careful even with the wedding coming"

inzanagi nodded "he's called the chaos king. he's my brother"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Dracu chuckles. "You haven't felt my full power, runt....I've been sealed since my children were born." His eyes glow a dark red. "As for the wedding....Nothing evil will be able to get within three hundred miles."

Max chuckles. "The leftover Guardians can see to that...Anything gets past them, they'll have Angels, Demons, Vampires...A whole mess of things waiting to tear into them." He crosses his arms. "With Him awake, we can kill just about anything." His ear twitches and he turns, smiling at Archon. "isn't that right, old timer?"

Archon brushes past Max, frowning. "You are too headstrong...It is good to see all of you, and to see a few new faces." He says and looks up at the large screen. "Send scouts to investigate. We need to know what has you so on edge."

Dracu raises an eyebrow, smirking. "Awake for a couple days and you're already jumping in feet first, huh? I always knew you had it in you."

Dangerous Knight

"dracula, still has all your powers" ikki said "he keeps coming back if anyone other tan a van hellsing kills him. if a van helsing kills him you get some power" he smirked,

"he will start by killing death" inzanagi said "then every god, then put every mortal to a dreamless sleep. all the dead will come back"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Then we stop him." Bee says, walking on-screen with a soft sigh. "I felt a disturbance and since I figured you'd be avoiding me, I came to my brothers." He smirks, the piercing in his lip was a silver skull with rubies for eyes. "Sounds pretty severe, if you ask me."

Em frowns at Bee. "I hate when you do that...Showing up out of nowhere? Gotta stop..I've been trying to contact you about Alexei and Neku's wedding."

Dracu smirks. "Dracula is a myth." He says, chuckling. "A sort of double I make to keep Van Hellsings busy and out of the politics of this world...Apparently, it didn't work for you."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki frowns looking at the screen, "The scouts should be armed with imperial weapons." She says crossing her arms "A group of one of each of members of our races." She says lifting Aimee to carry her. Yuki shifts to her adult form so it's easier for her.

Neku stirs, she peeks out from her wings eyes crimson. "They're not new.." She mumbles tiredly, eyes bright red. "they hide.."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber smirks, "I don't have to fight you." She says leaning forward, an inch away from Abby. "I can persuade you.." She pokes Abby's chest "My family is best at making our targets swoon.." Crimson eyes swirl she leans forward kissing Abby's neck, her fangs brushing against Abby's neck. Her kisses trail up to her lips.

Dangerous Knight

Abby held amber at arms length "not in front of mordy" she growled

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"They're new to me..." Gloria says softly, blinking. "Alexei turned you..? Who else knows?"

Aimee stares at the screen silently, her eyes wide, she breaks into a smile. "Papas!" She says, pointing at Kaiser on the screen.

Kaiser smiles as he stands, appearing beside Yuki and Aimee. 'Des convinced you to watch Aimee?' He 'asks', smirking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff