Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[I like rosemary.]]

Yuki looks to her little sister, "He's a cub..big sister will protect you two." She says a smile, she holds her hands out. "come on hold Big Sissy's hand, we'll go visit Serenity."

Amber nods opening a screen, as she sets plates for Abby and Mordy down. "Hey, Ifrit..Your wife wants you to be with her while she visits Gloria."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Ifrit pauses as he sets down a few logs and he wipe sweat away. "Right, let me clean up first and I'll be there soon." He says, smiling. "I'm glad you're awake, Amber..."

Diane walks into Gloria's office and smiles warmly. "Hey, Gloria." She says, embracing the woman. "Just waiting on Smokey, as always."

Aimee takes Yuki's hand with a smile, her eyes shining like emeralds as she looks up at the angel. "I have the bestest big sister." She says, hugging Yuki again.

Dangerous Knight

((Thats the problem, it can't stop now,ots unhealthy if you hold back poo))

Ikki sat up sweating. "What was that?" He muttered seeing the evil in his mind so clearly.

Mordy shifted in his high chair playing with some shadows. "Neku's wedding is coming soon" abby said serving the food

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Is that your way of saying that you're full of s**t? (I kid) But really? xD Poo analogy?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki smiles hugging the smaller girl "That's right." She chuckles "And I have the bestest little sister ever." Letting go she opens a portal, "Alright let's go.."

Amber smiles brightly, "Thank you Ifrit~" she tilts her head "You guys are going to be awesome parents!" She exclaims "You guys raised us sort of." She smiles sheepishly. "I know isn't it exciting Abby?"

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((Is that your way of saying that you're full of s**t? (I kid) But really? xD Poo analogy?))
((wellllll,s**t happens) )

Dangerous Knight

"Yeah, hopefully this little guy won't screw anything up" abby said as mordy sipped on blood "van hellsings tend to ruin weddings, remember? "

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Van Hellsings better be on their best behavior))

Aimee and Gaia follow Yuki happily, the cub on the other side of Aimee.

Ifrit shows up at the office within seconds, tongues of flame burning out on his body. "I'm here, no need to wait." He says with a smile, kissing Diane's forehead, he blinks. "We might need to hurry this up...We do have a wedding to get to."

Gloria blinks. "Wedding?" She asks, frowning. "Who's getting married?"

Diane looks at Gloria in surprise. "Um...Alexei and Neku are finally getting married." She says, frowning. "Nobody told you..?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki looks around the garden, wondering where Archon and Serenity had wondered to. "Okay, so it's really safe here..no one will bother us." She smiles at the kids sitting herself on the ground. She extends her wings fully, and allows her halo to glow at it's normal light. A sigh of relief escapes her lips. "What do you guys want to play?"

Amber frowns "I hope not.." She shakes her head "You're wearing a dress Abby."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
After a few minutes, Gloria opens a portal. "Alright, I'll see you again in one month..." She says, patting Diane's hand. "They're perfectly healthy."

Diane smiles as she watches Gloria walk through a portal and she laughs as she looks at Ifrit. "You've gone from not wanting kids at all to having twins...I'd say that's a major development." She teases and smiles wider as he lifts her. "Yeah, Yeah...Come on, let's go get ready."

Gloria stalks through the portal and puts her hands on her hips as she glares at the men gathered. "Emperana, Kaiser, Mephistopheles, Lucifer....You four have some explaining to do." She says sharply, a long blue dress under her lab coat.

Aimee smiles. "Hide and seek!" She says happily, jumping up and down. "Hide and Seek! Hide and Seek!"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Well if it isn't it Hell in heels." Lou smirks crossing his arms. "I didn't ever think I'd see Heaven's scariest healer in the Inbetween." He raises an eyebrow. "Now what do we have to explain little sister?" [Cuz he's a fallen angel..]]

Yuki blinks she shakes her head "I don't believe I have time for that." She leans forward "Nor do I like being alone..so not hide and seek." She smiles softly patting her head. "How about we play Simon says?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Aimee tilts her head. "What's that?" She asks, blinking.

"The fact that my granddaughter is getting married and I heard about it while giving an ultrasound to her fiance's former nanny." Gloria says, then glares at Lou. "And if you want to be able to use the bathroom without worrying about my heels coming out, you'd better lose the sass, Lucifer."

Em scratches his cheek, frowning. "Err, Mom...We told Max to tell you." He says quickly, but his face pales as Max appears beside Gloria.

"The hell you did!" Max growls, his eyes turning black. "I'm not taking the fall for something I didn't do. You're on your own here."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Sass? Little sister, you must be on something because this is how I usually am." Lou glares, arms still crossed "I suggest you watch your tone with me cherub." He let his halo show "We have nothing to explain to you..show up at the time you're invited and try to look pretty."

[[burn!!]]

Dangerous Knight

((not making any promises))

abby sighed "already have a tux made" she said.

"hardboiled" mordy said

ikki called, lou and em, dracu, kaiser, max and any god, immortal, high spirit that he knows.....except for bee. ikki put his shirt on as the screens opened

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Gloria strides across the room, putting her nose close to Lou's. "Let's get something straight here, Fallen. We haven't gotten along since you were kicked out, and I won't be putting up with your snide comments." She says, her voice dangerously quiet. "I put up with your bad attitude when it rears its ugly head because Em loves you...But don't think that'll keep me from carving your heart out if you step over the line. Not even our father could stop me."

Max curls his lip. "I am not going to participate in a conference call...I don't like any of the people on here except a handful." His screen showed the different people that Ikki had called. "Especially not you, Izanagi."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff