Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Hello...ah..uh..cousin ." Yuki looks at Anya clearly uncomfortable with sitting behind the sidelines. "Gloria..I can't.." She says looking back at her screens. "just sit here and do nothing..." She bites her bottom lip. "I have the ability to aid them."

Neku smiles softly, "aw, come love don't you like me?.." Her eyes shift back to sliver, it felt as if waking up from a dream. Eyes widen to the kiss, she decides to return it, not too sure what was going on. Her face bright red again "A-Ah Alexei..?"

"Ah! It's broken!" Exclaims Damian frowning, he looks to the screen. "Lets try again..?" He says frowning. Creating a shield around them so they wouldn't leave.

Dangerous Knight

"NEKU SNAP OUT OF IT" tobby's voice shouted in her head

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber tilts her head. "Ah..no.." She looks confused at this. "He most likely belongs to one of the maids.." Amber says tilting he head "I don't do babies." Amber frowns, as she starts to walk out. "Let's go eat, I'll have a maid take care of him."

Dangerous Knight

"I do" abby said, everyone knew that abby loves baby anything. she wheeled to the table to hold the baby "mama" the baby said hopping into her arms "he's half vampire and quarter human and werewolf" she said sniffing him

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber makes a face annoyed "Let's leave it to the maids to care for." The vampire Queen says walking to the doors. "Why would a vampire mate with a vampire? That's asking for trouble." She says frowning as she opens the doors. "Come on Abby I'm hungry."

Dangerous Knight

"no mama" he said cligging to abby. she followed amber "vanhellsings are trouble straight from the get go"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei pulls back and smirks. "Seems that our little troublemakers are either employing Damian, or he's being controlled..." He says, feeling the shield around them, his anger rises and he pulls his arms back, slamming a fist against it. "Damian, I swear to every power on this earth that if you don't release me, I will bleed you dry, you halfling twerp." His voice had changed, his eyes glowing black. "I'm in no mood for games, and your boyfriend is going to Hell."

Anya taps Yuki's head, frowning. "No. You promised Uncle Kaiser to stay out of it." She says, then looks at the twins. "Hey, we're burning daylight you two. Let's go find those two already."

Sym bites her lip, looking away from the screen at Aimee. "Uh..Our Alexei doesn't do that, does he?" She asks, pointing at his black eyes.

"No, ours definitely does not." Aimee says, a deep fear sneaking into her heart as she stares at the image. "Otherwise, I think I might have been a good girl, just out of fear that he'd do something.."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku frowns, she honestly doubted the first. "It's more likely the latter, don't make threats like that he is still your nephew. "The demoness looks around, then up. "Shields this thick are easily teleported out." Neku informs Alexei, she wraps her arms around him. "Going to teleport."

Yuki makes a face, she watches the kids and sits back. "Fine.." The small angel mumbles tapping at screens she places a shield around Kaiser's home. "Poor humans..." She mumbles wiping her eyes from tears.

Amber tilts her head, "So it's your dad's then..I didn't know your dad was seeing anyone."'amber comments sitting in the dining room. The maids were setting breakfast for two.

"Not good." Ash mumbles, the nations began fighting each other, that was great but The love birds getting out..was a bad thing. "Alright my pet, let's turn up the heat here."

Dangerous Knight

"Dad is human " abby said holding the baby "what's your name little guy?"

"Mordy" the baby said snuggling abby "mama" he cooed holding his arms out to amber "mama hug"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei relaxes in Neku's arms. "Go ahead." He says, his eyes remaining black.

Anya and the twins vanish, coming back in Serenity's Garden. "No, not here either...Seriously, you two?" She asks, frowning at the twins. "Kaiser's house!"

"Can't, Yuki shielded it...We need to stop the fighting before we can get to Aimee and Sym." Seth says, shaking his head. "You get the North to stop, we'll stop the South."

Aimee breathes a sigh of relief, laying back on the bed. "That was really close...Open a screen to Ash, tell him that Mephisto's kids are gonna screw up his plans."

Sym opens a screen, smiling. "Hi. You don't know us, but we certainly know you!" She explains what the others were doing and gives Ash a grin. "Hopefully you can hold them off...Tata~"

Dangerous Knight

Ikki finished messing with the walker's head "ok lets get funky" he said holding the head up high. A magical wave erupted from the head "group chat" ikki said. Ikki hot keys his spells to words so he won't have to chant spells. His mind linked up with everyone who was in the fight in the north and south "ok, who's fighting? "

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber makes a face, "I'm not your mother child." The Queen watches as the food is placed down. Neku grabs hold of her fork, digging into her mash potatoes. "what do babies eat?" She asks not bothering to look up, she begins to read papers.

Closing her eyes Neku teleports the both of them outside the shield. A bit dizzy she wobbles a bit "Kid has talent." She mumbles leaning forward on him.

Yuki frowns, vanishing in a furry of feathers re-appearing in Sym's in Amiee's room. "Go back home liars.." She growls "Now." The halfling growls, "I don't like liars." She sets the shield down.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Seth and Miranda stop in the midst of speaking to the troops and vanish. Appearing behind Yuki with malicious grins. "Hey, Sym." Maranda says, an illusion dropping to show a scar trailing from beneath her violet eye. "Long time."

"Maranda." Sym says with a smirk. "Still mad that I cut you?" She rolls to the side as a shadow slices toward her. "Ooh, feisty. I think now's the perfect time."

Aimee shifts, bringing her paw down on Seth, she snaps at Maranda, forcing the twins apart. "If you two can't touch, you can't seal her...What, you think she's stupid?" Aimee's eyes glow gold as she bites down on Seth and disappears.

"Seth!!" Maranda shouts, worried for her twin, she glares at Symphora. "To think you're still manipulating Aimee...You're lower than low."

Sym smirks at Miranda. "To think that my dad and aunt never decided to seal my powers and let me leave if I promised to behave myself...Guess they didn't realize I'm a lot sneakier than they imagined."

"When this is over, I say we meet his boyfriends personally before accepting it..." Alexei says, shaking his head. "I'm not going through this crap again." He lifts Neku onto his back and smirks. "Ready to go confront the a*****e controlling Damian?" He asks, lending some of his strength to her.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki smirks suddenly, "Aye, Aimee..was I that bear that messed up your face?" She asks tilting her head looking innocent. "I mean that big ugly scar just ruins your pretty face..." Yuki tilts her head, "You have a awesome opportunity to stop that from happening...You could kill me." Her hands change to paws, her teeth to fangs...fangs? "And your face won't be as ******** up." The angel decides to getting a running start to tackle Aimee.

Neku smiles, she actually enjoyed being carried like this. "I agree, it's cutting into our sleep." She mumbles watching events with sliver eyes. "Damian has shields up..He's at the tower with Ash." Her face scrunched up, "Did you know mind control can be amplified..? Like country wide.."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items