Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
The shadow absorbs Mordecai's kick and Alexei turns to glare at the man. "Keep your hands off my prisoner, Green-haired brat." He growls, his eyes glowing blood red. "He's going to explain everything to me in time...And I won't have you killing him."

((Who is Trick talking to..?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Out of boredom Amber had decided to tease Abby again. Her clothing changes into nothing but a short black skirt and white blouse, her hair lose and reading glasses on. It was getting fun to tease the werewolf."It's absurd because I don't have romantic interests." Amber smirks suddenly, she leans close to Abby an inch away. "But you do.."

Neku liked to be lifted up, she liked being carried. "So much time travel.." Neku winces internally at the thought. "We don't have to explain anything, I'm a vampire now don't worry..I am though very very.. Thirsty."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"I meant telling them about the wedding." Alexei says, laughing softly. "Although, considering that Amber is keeping Abby around a lot more now that she got her to sign that contract, it won't be long before everyone knows." He tilts his head. "We can get you something to drink at dad's...He always has extra."

Dangerous Knight

((alexei, he's neku's son))

"he has to pay" mordecai said "he ruined the future, uncle. I need to kill him for my moms"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((For one thing: ******** alternate timelines, the only one allowed is Aimee's, since we just caused to to become an alternate.))

"No." Alexei snaps, curling his lip. "My sister would probably agree, since she's having to rebuild our castle after this little p***k corrupted a Lord and made him destroy it." He looks at Ash. "He's going to suffer until he tells me every secret...and then he's going back to Hell."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Dads know already.." Neku looks over to them, "The Hell are two talking about?" Neku snaps hissing, "It's like you're not trying to make sense." She turns red at the sudden outburst. "Ah! I'm sorry...I'm just really..Hungry."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Can we not randomly ship all my characters and give them all children? ]]

Dangerous Knight

((trick and mordeci is trying to doom their timeline, so what ever they're doing it's to cause them to cease to exist. except they drop their baby selves off with their future folks.....call trick patrick and watch him loose his s**t))

"he escapes again, kills half the world population, human and super natural like, he wakes up ancient monstrosities, and countless crimes against the peace of the world." he said "uncle alexei, you're a cool uncle, how about this, you get the stuff you need and I violently and horrifically slaughter him"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((At least I plan it...He's just throwing kids to everyone like Oprah..YOU get a kid, and YOU GET A KID!!))

Alexei opens a portal, the shadow vanishing with Ash. "See yourselves back to your times. I'm not dealing with it." He says, taking Neku through.

((It's bad enough we have Ed, I'm not putting up with any more Van Hellsings from other timelines. I'll start trying to kill them off.))

Dangerous Knight

((ed's in space. I did to, but neku's not getting any younger))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[No for real man, they're mine. I don't suddenly have your rpcs suddenly have purple hair or random decide they love lamps.]]

Dangerous Knight

((never understood the lamp thing, ok, trick is gone, I forgot to bring the baby in for him)

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki sits up half asleep the small angel walks to the kitchen..reaching to the fridge pulls out a gallon of milk. Grumbling she looks at the microwave.. "Too high up.." She grumbles tiredly to no one.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Its Anchorman quote. Anywho I posted for Amber]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Gaia follows Yuki, confused. "What doing?" He asks, staring up at her with his brown eyes. "Food?"

Dracu looks up as Alexei walks in and sets Neku down on her feet. "I know she's been changed, but I'm guessing there's another reason you're here." He says, pulling glasses off of his face, he rubs the bridge of his nose.

"Yep." Alexei says, smiling. "We're getting married soon." A screen opens before he speaks, connecting to Amber on a voice-only setting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff