Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

ikki watched yuki with smile 'damn, she's awesome' he thought

-----------

"what do you want to eat?" tobby asked
Aasti the Anunaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finding himself unable to act due to there being kids nearby, Aasti had let out one last roar of frustration, feeling resentment towards fate for denying the anguished young Anunaki his justice. Reverting back to his small fluffy-haired childlike self, the poor little guy cried loudly for what seemed like a long while until finally turning around and waddling off to where he came from; but not before taking a tray of food and kicking a leg of the unharmed table that the tray had been on.

But then the deity herself decided to teleport away from the children after having made barriers to shield the children. After taking a bite from an apple, Aasti charged right towards his quarry now standing outside of the castle walls

With: Near Yuki
Thoughts/Feelings: Enraged and hungry.
Theme: Continuing Suspense
Life Counter: 6/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dangerous Knight

Ikki grabbed aasti by his fluffy hair "hey kid" he said

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Goddess stands, armour removed and weapon laying beside her. Wings tucked, she was in nothing but a simple dress revealing many scars throughout her body. 'I was tortured before, a little smack down won't hurt' Yuki closes her eyes as if expecting to be attacked at amy moment "It's against my beliefs to hurt those who are living, you have not harmed those in the room..and only want me" she opens one eye "If hurting me will make your pain and hurt go away...have at it" 'You didn't attack when babies were near, you cried when you saw them...' Yuki thinkes to herself biting her lip "And I apologize for what I may have dove to hurt you"

Dangerous Knight

((I'm bored))
Aasti the Anunaki

Just as Aasti was going to rush the goddess, the childlike Anunaki was yanked by his fluffy hair, causing him to fall backwards and tumble right into the person who had pulled him. The strange little person was a bit surprised and taken off guard, a look of puzzlement glinted in his open purple left eye as he lie there on the ground face up; it was at that moment he saw a young man who was also giving off the offensive aura of a deity, which caused the little angry weirdo to sprout a tendril and was attempting to smack his enemy with it.

With: Yuki and Ikki
Thoughts/Feelings: Surprised
Theme: Continuing Suspense
Life Counter: 6/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dangerous Knight

Ikki grabbed the tendril with a dragonic claw. He unleashed a massive roar "STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW, BOY OR THE AANUKI WILL NOT EXIST BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE CAN RIP YOU APART!" he shouted after the roar "take this moment and talk to her or I'll rip off your tendrils, shave you and leave you ductape to the side of a behemoth's backside." he picked the hairy weird kid up and set him on his feet "aanuki are ancient Sumerian gods, correct?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
(Want me to delete the past posts?)

(Also,I'm struck)

Dangerous Knight

BananaHats
(Want me to delete the past posts?)

(Also,I'm struck)
((no i can, still have the bad future plot going. Plus i got an idea on who did it))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((I feel so lost sweatdrop ))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
( I don't know what to,post at the moment though Kid) (Spartan so am I)

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lou looks over to his daughter, making sure she was alright. "Em darling , I'm going to go make our daughter feel better" he says quietly "Do you mind watching Cain?"

--------
Fawn looks over to the direction of the castle "They won't let Sol out anymore cuz of that stupid spell" she groans

Dangerous Knight

"It wasnt a spell, someone made a bomb" tobby said "dad busted sol out of there"

_________
Amby transformed into her puppy form and barked at cain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas