Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

Ikki followed yuki while carrying the babies "yuki, we may have company" he said ((im busy now. Ill post more when im done))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"We are getting a room, new clothes and spending the night" Alice smiles grabbing hold of his hands "Oh, my grandfather installs trackers on my things, can you remove them from my arm and goggles?"

"Could anyone fill me in?" Yuki asks frowning as she steps forward "Before you all agree to something that could be terrible" her attention turns to that of a new presence "What is that?"

Neku frowns surrounded by the women, she relaxes visibly "I...am ..frustrated "she says quietly "I can't fight..can't see the future...I don't know what's going on now"

The queen smirks "We'll put a bounty on them then, if they bother yiu that bad love" she pinches his cheek "Cheer up grumpy, we can also mark them as enemies who kidnapped Cain and fawn
Aasti the Anunaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Closing in on the source of the aura, Aasti was approaching at terrifying speeds towards what looked like a castle; with tendrils coiled around the fluffy-haired child's body wiggling about, the young Anunaki took in a deep breath before releasing an irradiated blast of energy at the wall before crashing through. Another monstrous roar sounded from the deceptively kid-sized and otherworldly oddball before he went on to track down the deity that was here.

With: No one yet
Thoughts/Feelings: Enraged
Theme: Continuing Suspense
Life Counter: 4/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Em draws a shuddering breath and closes his eyes. "Centuries ago...I pissed off the wrong witch. She cursed me to live out my days as a male until I learned my lesson. However, she has been dead now for over fifty years...and I think I've finally learned my lesson."

Bee and Kaiser look at Lou as Em buries his face in the other's chest. "Em...Was born Emperana, lady of the seas, captain of the all-female fleet that controls three of the seas." Bee says before turning to Yuki and Alexei. "The person we're talking about bringing to the present is a jealous witch who cursed our sister and made her a man...Not even Misu was able to break the curse.."

Alexei clears his throat. "Not to interrupt this emotional moment...but we have something incoming." He says, his eyes flashing silver. "And if I'm correct...it's a god-eater."

Styxx growls softly, a tiny flash of fire coating the arm before it fades. "Tell your grandfather that if he ever puts a tracking device into my creations again, I'm cooking him rare and serving him to a certain group of cannibals." He uses a more precise flash of fire to destroy the one on the goggles before he kisses her. "For good measure..." a low thrum Emin ates from his body as he holds her, his heart picking up speed for a moment before returning to notmal.

"A bounty and marking them as enemies?" The older Styxx suggests, smirking. "That would indeed be...entertaining."

Dangerous Knight

((im stuck))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice shakes her head bonking his head , "No need to be so harsh" she says quietly "My sweet Prince, you get so worked up so easily...he is my family" she sighs "And cares for me"

"Wonderful"Yuki looks to the direction of roaring, "Neku how far-I mean Alexei how far are is our guest?" Yuki asks moving away from the source, a spear at hand "Those of yiu who can't fight please find a safe place to hide"

Dangerous Knight

"wait, em is a girl?" ikki said "shoulda asked me. I got a curse breaking hammer" he looked out towards the "guest" "I'll handle him"

mordy was putting in new doors for diane and ifrit "hey ifirit are you there?" he called out

((new doctor who trailer))

"it started with alice and styxx wedding, everyone was there" ikki said as they sped through ruined cities to a massive machine generating a portal "someone created a inversion bomb and set it off, gods and god like being had their powers inverted, some had their personalities inverted, those were the fortunate ones, the ones who got screwed over the most was your cousin cain and trick. her alignment was inverted"

"she went from good to really evil" kaiser said "styxx, kinda think he be less of an a*****e, but noooo more of a jerk a** tyrant than ever"

"kaiser does your mother know you're cussing?" ikki said in a serious tone "no?" the godling said "but tobby and abby says girls love bad boys"

"right" ikki sighed "mordy managed to shield enough people, but we weren't prepared for how it made everyone. I managed to reverse as much of the tech I can to make a ray gun. but alice drained it before I could revert some of us back, alice became queen and mordy was banished to the worst place anyone can go, wundagore mountain, too much badjuju went on there. humans being slaughter, black magic, experimentation to create new species. lots of bad stuff. but one good thing came out"

trick yawned "wait so did mom and the rest of them?" he muttered

"only arren" kaiser said "in a good way"

ikki drove through the portal and came out in a massive fortress "welcome to skyhold, the home of the Inquisition" tobby came running in, he looked like hippie than the being of doom. "dad, lets get fawn into the green house" he said picking up the daughter of nature.

the inquisitor stood outside of the kingdom of fire and night, shift cars and zecters flew around him
Aasti the Anunaki

Making his way in, with the tendrils carrying him piercing the ground with each advancement forward, Aasti could sense the presence he despised being very close by; of course, as he revealed himself to the adversary he would slaughter, his appearance would make a little less-than-menacing first impression. What would one expect, or how would one react, when his or her killer was a fluffy-haired child whose body is covered in coiled tendrils from the neck down? Of course, the only indicator of the angry wool head's intent was his sinister purple aura, and the fact that he was roaring and releasing yet another blast of plasma.

With: No one yet
Thoughts/Feelings: Enraged
Life Counter: 6/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dangerous Knight

Ikki blocked for everyone with a dragon wing "OI, KID THERE ARE BABIES HERE!" ikki shouted drawing his sword "IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE KILLED, KEEP PISSING ALL OF US OFF!"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Baby Cain let out a cry, being hushed by his mother she tries to move away from from,the beast. The blind mother takes care to not bump into anything Neku wanted to get Cain out

Yuki stretches her wings out more than ready to fight and protect the rest. 'If I leave it'll just follow me elsewhere and the rest will be safe' The small Goddess holds her axe

Dangerous Knight

"yuki, don't think about running so we can be safe" ikki said growing dragon scales

"baaa" amby said pointing aasti

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fawn groans comming to, she moves to look up "Mm..Kaiser?" She asks weakily "No....hey guys" The child of nature winces "Has...has mother woken up yet?" Feeling weak

_____
Yuki tenses, "I protect Ikki, I cannot and will not allow harm to come to living " she replies standing her ground "I'm the God, not you it wants me" Her attention turns to odd creature "Perhaps it can be reasoned with.."
Aasti the Anunaki

As the smoke from Aasti's explosive entry into the castle dispersed itself, the sight of the quarry he had tracked down drove the fluffy-haired child into a frenzy and set loose his true Anunaki form; however, the only thing stopping the monstrous purple creature was the sounds of crying children, causing tears to flow down the beastly child's face as he snarled. Now was the time for the otherworldy avenger to share unto others his eternal wrath, and his eternal anguish.

With: near Yuki
Thoughts/Feelings: Extremely angry
Life Counter: 6/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dangerous Knight

ikki pulled yuki into a kiss "that kid is going after you,and its putting the babies in danger" he said drawing sword "please protect the kids"

((want a fight?))

"sorry" tobby said "are you from this time line?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki looks the creature taken back by his appearance and aura. "Please, I don't know what I've done to anger you..But as you can see they're children here.." she snaps her finfers erecting barriers around them, keeping the possible fight to just the goodness and beast. "Lets take this outside shall we?" The godess eyes lit up white. Yuki vanishes only just outside the castle "Come on now"

Cain was in tears, no,matter what his mother did to try to sooth him worked. Neku gently rocks him
"What's going on?"

--------
Fawn nods closing her eyes "Hungry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out