Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei flashes to his wife's side, taking her hand in his. "What's going on?" He asks softly, watching Cain hugging the Aasti. "Is that...an Anunaki? Wow, I thought they were extinct." He puts a hand over his mouth. "Sorry.."

Kyle shakes his head. "Radicals. The ones who followed...Well, you should know who they followed. You still have scars from the a**." He crosses his arms. "The fallen are working on rebuilding cities and countries that have been ravaged by human wars."

Em turns to Lou, her eyes softening. "Do you... Still love me? Now that you see the real me?" She asks, her face full of worry and turning red as she watches him.

Dangerous Knight

"We want the child anuaki" a angel demaned "no kill them all" a demon hissrd. Ikki looked at the angels and with his free hand flipped the angels and demons off "yuki, kyle im gonna go give cain back to neku" ikki said "tell me, kill, stun or turn them human" he knew that cutting the wings off an angel will make them into a human so is busting the horns off a demon. ((dogma))

"Mom, do you not remember who is the rest of my family" he said holding healing spray from a distant future in his hands "taking risks is kinda a van hellsing thing. " he wasn't going to use it.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"And van Hellsing should learn to take less risks. It isn't a discussion, Patrick." Alexei says, frowning. "She said that she doesn't want to risk anything, so respect her wishes."

Archon draws himself to his full height, towering over the angels and demons. "Any who wish to touch the last Anunaki go through me." He says, his eyes glowing. "I have no qualms setting right what you all did. Now leave, or I will end all of you for breaking the oaths you took to help all life."

Kyle moves to stand beside Archon, fire running along his bidy. "I'd listen to the big guy if I were you...Because if any of you manage to get into Hell...Well, it won't be pretty." He growls, his eyes glowing white. "Ikki, take the child to Yuki. Do not take them from here...This is probably the safest place left."

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
"And van Hellsing should learn to take less risks. It isn't a discussion, Patrick." Alexei says, frowning. "She said that she doesn't want to risk anything, so respect her wishes."

Archon draws himself to his full height, towering over the angels and demons. "Any who wish to touch the last Anunaki go through me." He says, his eyes glowing. "I have no qualms setting right what you all did. Now leave, or I will end all of you for breaking the oaths you took to help all life."

Kyle moves to stand beside Archon, fire running along his bidy. "I'd listen to the big guy if I were you...Because if any of you manage to get into Hell...Well, it won't be pretty." He growls, his eyes glowing white. "Ikki, take the child to Yuki. Do not take them from here...This is probably the safest place left."
((bidy?))

Dangerous Knight

"He wants his mother" ikki said "wait hold on" he let his killing intent out, it made the angels and demons feel like they were about to be eaten by ikki while everyone else protected, safe underneith his massive wings

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku blinks listening to what was going on, she flinches at the loud sounds"I-I think they're after the kid"she says quietly feeling Cain being placed in her hand. "Is Cain okay?" She asks hearing Cain sart to cry because they took his fluffy friend away"Really Pat, what if it does something else"

Yuki holds Aalasti in her arms holding him protectively "I thought you guys had killed then off..." she says quietly tucking her wings.

"Don't be stupid Em" Lou rolls his eyes, "Dont do that face..."he turns red "You look too cute" he shakes his head "of course i do "

Dangerous Knight

"Mom, i used it on my self and cain in a bad future" he said turning into his catform for his baby brother and his mom to pet "it healed us fully"

"They're about to be" ikki said going into a blur and the enemies started to drop like flies. He was bonking them on the head

Amby and miles crawled up to neku and looked at cain and trick

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Em throws her arms around Lou and pulls him into a tight hug. "I love you!" She says, tears flowing down her cheeks, she sniffles as she cries into his shirt. "And your adorable dimples."

Kyle frowns, the fire dispersing. "Kid needs to learn to leave something for other people and not show off..." He grunts, a barrier surrounding Yuki and Aasti. "Just not fair after we do the whole speech thing."

Archon turns to Kyle with a raised eyebrow, frowning. "You're complaining about not fighting?" He asks with a light tone of voice.

Dangerous Knight

Ikki stretched "someone is sore about being old" he teased while cracking his back.
Aasti the Anunaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waking up after a nap, Aasti was a little blurry-eyed as to what was happening and wasn't all too keen on the scrambling that was taking place, or the barrier that was erected in place to protect the goddess that was cradling him with her arms. Mama...? thought the puzzled little fluff head before he jolted into awareness and found himself in the middle of a war zone where angels and demons had gathered; hopping out of the lady's grasp, the congregation made the young Anunaki's blood boil as the childlike oddity was now filled with an incomprehensibly murderous rage at the very beings that took his family away, the time was now for retribution, something the enraged child of the stars heralded by the sound of the monstrous roar coming out of his relatively small human boy body. Tendrils, warped and sinister, erupted out of the strange little person's being, as they were all poised to tear apart each and every single one of these detestable trash in an unspeakably vile act of total genocide.

The Angels will soon reap what they have sown, with their deity following them soon after; and the evil committed by the demons will be repaid with an evil so heinous, that they will never begin to comprehend it.

With: Yuki, Ikki, Cain, Archon, and the angels and demons
Thoughts/Feelings: kill, murder, destroy... EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!
Theme: A Cup of Coffee
Life Counter: 9/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lou turns a bright shade of red the former devil was as red as a tomato. "Em not infront pf the children..." he mumbles looking away "Neku can still hear us.." The usually reserved man couldn't help but look away

Neku sighs leaning forward "Fine Pat, give it a shot but if it hurts I'm grounding your a** " she shakes her head "I'd like to start fighting again, and maybe Gloria didn't think there was a way

Yuki looks up with a sigh "Honestly I don't need a barrier immortal remember?" Yuki tilts her head walking beside Archon "I am, I'm always last to join " she pouts "Ikli always rushes in and finishes them off"

Dangerous Knight

amby and miles poked cain "cooousiin" amby said

"it won't" he said turning human and spraying it into her eyes "grandpa and gloria made it" the spray was quick healing. he lifted up cain so she can see her baby boy

"I knocked them out so you and kyle can pass judgement on them" ikki said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Em looms up and pulls Lou's face back toward her. "Then let's go home...or shopping. I need a whole new wardrobe again." She says with a warm smile. "And, yes, that includes a few dresses."

Archon tilts his head as he watches Aasti. "Rest, child of the stars, they will be punished." He says, attempting to soothe the child. "They will not get away with harming your family, I promise." He looks at Kyle, who shrugs.

"I'll see to it that they are." Kyle says, staying away from the tentacles tat were thrashing about, he blinks slowly.

Styxx looks down at his new outfit; a pair of black jeans, a dark brown shirt and a gray zip-up jacket. He turns to Alice with a warm smile and spreads his arms, showing her what he'd managed to dress himself in. "Not bad..Can you get dressed, or do you need a hand?" He asks teasingly, laughing softly.

Dangerous Knight

((were wolves always adopt orphans, regardless of species or age))

"did you hear about his story?" ikki asked kyle

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I don't like shopping Em~" Lou whines squeezing his eyes shut "I much rather be in the,frist layer of hell naked"

Yuki blinks watching the Annuki 'he still wants my head' the young Godess steps forward "Those are here today are stripped of their wings, and will serve their next lives as humans " Yuki places a hand on her hip "You are naughty children, and should be ashamed of yourselves to act like this"

Alice turns red having already changed into grey skinny jeans a white button down and tie "I can dress myself...sometimes "

Neku blinks as her vision slowly comes to her, blurred but allot better tears fell from her eyes. She hugs Cain "Oh you've gotten sooo big"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff