Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Em smirks teasingly. "I'd much prefer that in bed, not hell." She whispers in his ear, making sure nobody else could hear her.

Styxx laughs as he puts an arm over her shoulders. "Just teasing, love." He says, smirking.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lou was even redder if it was possible, he was pretty aure he was about to pass out. Never ever has er...wife been so..feisty "Oh..okay" he mumbles "...Home,sounds good" he swallows hard, taking her hand "lets go say bye "

Alice smikes suddenly lifting a key card with her finger to his field of vision "Got us a floor, with a pool" she smiles "See being mortal isnt hard

Dangerous Knight

the angels cried

ikki smirked "how abou.......DUDE!" he ran and grabbed his grand kids "sorry" he said "hey neku"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Em squeezes Lou's hand and kisses his cheek, smiling warmly at him. "Alright." She says, giggling softly at his reaction.

((Why do I bother typing something if you just ignore it?))

Styxx raises an eyebrow. "Well, someone's a step ahead." He says with a smile, pulling her into a hug. "Let's see how bad it can be..."

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
Em squeezes Lou's hand and kisses his cheek, smiling warmly at him. "Alright." She says, giggling softly at his reaction.

((Why do I bother typing something if you just ignore it?))

Styxx raises an eyebrow. "Well, someone's a step ahead." He says with a smile, pulling her into a hug. "Let's see how bad it can be..."
((what?))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((I'm certain I have misconstrued. Apologies...I was half asleep when I wrote that ooc.))

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((I'm certain I have misconstrued. Apologies...I was half asleep when I wrote that ooc.))
((im always half asleep, no one wants me to be fully awake, nothing good comes from that))

Dangerous Knight

((van hellsings have a really bad temper when you set them off.))

Dangerous Knight

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((I'm kinda stuck without Misu..))

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((I'm kinda stuck without Misu..))
((yup))

Dangerous Knight