Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I don't remember going to this trouble when getting married." Groaned Lou, he stretches out his raven like wings out, massive only hitting the table beside them. "Honestly Love, Neku doesn't like grand or flashy.." He looks out from the massive stack of boxes, "Lead the way, I can't see anything."

Yuki crosses her arms, "The Hell am I? Chopped liver?" The small angel pouts, she grabs a grape and chucks it Alexei's head. "Jerk.."

Neku looks over to her dads..Lou's wings "That's not fair, I wasn't born with wings.." She frowns, she decides that where they were was boring. 'No offense Grandpa Archon, but I had already asked Yuki...can you both do it?'

Amber bops Abby's head"Do you listen to like half the things I say?" She asks annoyed "I don't care about gender stupid." She rolls her eyes, "As I said before and countless times, love is stupid and only makes strong people into idiots.." She looks at Mordy and lifts him off the bed. "Let's go eat shall we?" She chuckles, "I also have to speak to Daine...before she kills me."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei catches the grape between his teeth and raises an eyebrow at Yuki. "Shouldn't you be...you know, not cursing?" He asks, chewing the grape.

"She doesn't, but we do." Em says with a grin. "And because they took so long, we're going to make it as grand and flashy as possible."

Archon tilts his head. "I will have to politely decline, if you have already asked Yuki...it wouldn't be fair to her." He says, smiling kindly.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki frowns "Hell is a place not a curse word." She says crossing her arms. "Trying to get me in trouble Alexei?" She asks hopping off the chair, she actually had cash for the swear jar this time. "Kaiser is not here." Yuki adds with a though she looks over to Archon "Go ahead Archon, they're the ones getting married.." 'I'm not as important anymore..Getsu is at work and Archon is here.'

"This is some form weird punishment for then isn't it?" Lou asks frowning "Shouldn't it be about what they want?" Lou asks frowning

Dangerous Knight

Abby laughed "you love mordy" she said picking up the furball who was listing his favorite foods

Ikki was on his third date with star

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber laughs shoving Abby lightly, "Shut up.." She tilts her head, "Abby, don't try to turn yourself to a male..you're very pretty." She smiles at her, "I mean magic can do it briefly if you ever chose actually have kids."

Dangerous Knight

"I like my body, no to crazy about my breasts" abby said laughing "or my a**. Not perfect for fighting " ((abby has body issues that would piss off other girls))

"Can we have chicken?" Mordy asked rubbing his stomach "veggies yucky "

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"When we've waited this long? No way." Em says, smirking. "Wedding ceremonies are always for the family...They could elope if they really wanted to be married." He opens a new portal. "Come on, let's go...Alexei, I know you're always skipping sleep, so why don't you go back and get some rest?"

Alexei sighs, rubbing his head. "Yuki, wait." He says, his eyes turning silver. "I'm sorry if I upset you, I just thought....Well, he's God. The one who created the world...It was wrong of me to ask him after we already asked you to do it." He swallows a lump in his throat and bows politely. "I'm just going to go home before I upset anyone else." He says, sinking into the shadows, coming up in the kitchen beside Diane, who was stirring a pot of soup.

"World on your shoulders again, Alexei?" Diane asks and smiles softly when he grunts in response, taking the spoon from her. "Hey, I may be pregnant but I can heat up some soup by myself."

Alexei laughs, shaking his head. "I don't want to hear it, Diane...I spent ten years training with Ifrit, I'm going to take care of you just like he would be if he weren't busy helping to rebuild the towns ruined by the Walkers."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber rolls her eyes,"Boobs and a** don't ruin fighting that sexist." She says as she walks to the kitchen. "Besides they're great." She looks at the kitchen. "Morning family ."

Lou frowns, "You are a scary father, I'm sure Alexei wants to so bad." He follows Em "But didn't want to ruin it for you." He smiles happily at this. "are you picking her dress out too?" Lou asks

Yuki blinks, "I didn't mean to make him sad..." The small Getsu says worriedly, walking over to the counter. "was I being mean mum?" She asks hurriedly "I can't tell.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"They may not ruin fighting prowess, but they are rather nice." Alexei comments with a smirk, taking the soup off of the burner and putting it in a bowl for Diane. "Nanny's pregnant." He says, dodging her smack like it was second nature.

"I meant to tell you, but when I was on my way back to do so...You fell unconscious.." Diane says, lifting some of the soup to her mouth to eat it from a spoon. "So I didn't really get the chance..."

Em smirks. "She's going to tell me what she wants, and I'll custom-tailor it to her." He says as they walk into the portal. "We have cake." He says to his brothers, who cheer.

Destiny tilts her head. "A little...Throwing a grape at him wasn't very nice." She smiles. "It was more of a guilt thing...He realized that he hurt your feelings and it made him feel bad." She pats Yuki's head with a sly smile. "You're definitely on your way to becoming a heart breaker." She says jokingly.

Dangerous Knight

"You haven't seen mine" abby said "i bind them"

Ikki kissed star bye and headed towards his home

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Gloria sort of told me." Abby chuckles, "After telling her my weird dream.." She tilts her head, "You're appointment is soon...by the way" Amber serves three bowls of soup, "Also Abby I have. Remember you're mine. " The Queen says with a smirk, "Alexei is right though, both are quiet nice." She shrugs her shoulders "Mordy do you want a high chair?"

Yuki frowns she nods in understanding fixing her hair as she does so. "I miss working and being important.."she says sighing, Yuki looks out the window recalling the reason why she was on vacation. 'Yuki had wondered the halls, suddenly being pulled roughly by her wings. The small angel crying out in pain and struggling against..' Yuki shakes her head, hands shaking again "I- I'm going for a walk.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Destiny whistles sharply and Aimee and Gaia bound from a portal, skidding to a halt beside Yuki. "Take them with you, Kaiser's going to be a little busy." She says, smiling. "And I'm cleaning the bar.."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki nods,"Yes Ma'am." The young Getsu looks over to Aimee. "I have inform you though, I have no experience with children." She frowns, "I can run all of Heaven, but children is a whole other task." She looks to Aimee "Also, I'm a danger magnet.."

-Wedding time!!! I'm bored!-

Dangerous Knight

((mordy is the ring bearer and gaia is the ring bear *rimshot* ))

on the eve of the wedding day, the gods' seal on a ancient evil. it burst forth and slain death.
ikki shuddered "anyone feel that?" he said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((No, there's going to be nothing bad happening at the wedding. Stop that s**t.))

Aimee hugs Yuki, smiling. "That's why we gots Gaia, silly!" She says, looking up at her sister. "He can keep us safe!"

Diane blinks. She'd forgotten about the appointment. "Can you send a message to Ifrit?" She asks, smiling as a portal opens. "I want him to be there when we get our first look at the baby.."

((Wedding thyme?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces