Lycan 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 17 ]
Hunter 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Human 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image

Ethan Withers
⋮⋮ ⋮⋮ ⋮⋮ ______________

Ethan looked back at snow with a smirk. "I guess it's just there difference of the races. Though when I was human I suppose I was a meat eater too." Ethan had a flip of the switch so to say. His serious nature melted away and a more playful side came out. He went back to Daisy, walking towards her with a half faked disproving gaze. "Your lucky it wasn't Evan that caught you with that. Or worse, Alistaire." That though painted a great picture though. Alistaire catching a blood bank with booze. Ethan wondered what he would say or how he would react to it.

"Tell you what. Hang on to it." Ethan said as he looked at the bottle that was held out to him. "But if someone else catches you with it. I was never he-" Ethan stopped immediately in mid sentence. His eyes grew large as a pain built in his chest. That scent on the air, he knew it too well. It sent a shiver up his spine and demanded his full attention. "Evan." He whispered mostly to himself. That was her blood he was smelling, and it wasn't just a finger p***k worth of it. Now the scent was too strong. Ethan darted past Daisy without a word and made it down the stairs before heading straight to the door Evan was locked behind.

He pulled at the nob but obviously it wasn't just going to open. He thought about breaking the door down but it seemed too extreme. After all they were in the mansion, no enemies around, which made the question more perplexing. Why was Evan hurt? "Evan! Are you alright? Let me in. Evan!" He shouted after banging on the door. The two brothers, Christian and Ethan were very protective of Evan. Neither one was about to let something happen to her.

______________ ⋮⋮ ⋮⋮ ⋮⋮

My heart is dead

My soul is gone

How am I still here

Hitokiri Hitaru's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Smoker

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Aldritch Hallows
Scatter like the roach, like the insect that you are.
Cowards always try to get away.
No matter where you run. No matter where you hide.
I will hunt you down. You can't escape.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

══════════════════════════════════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At the sound of the sirens closing in he dropped the half dead man. The nurses phone was in her hands, and now that he paid attention to it he could hear the faint voice of the emergency respondent on the other end. She finished the call and in an insulting manner had the nerve to tell him she wouldn't be fixing him up, "Well, ******** me then?" He yelled back at her as she turned the other way and began to sprint off. "Good, I'm done playing th' damn hero. Bloody pigs." He spat on the ground and turned to the direction where the member of his pack was hiding in the shrouds, "This is why I either tear their limbs off or let the bloodsuckers have their way with them."

He took heavy steps towards Audrey's scent. Had Judas sent her to come fetch him? There was no other reason for her to be up on the surface. And to be fair he had overstayed his time seeing as he had said he would be going for a drink or two. But who could blame him when the thrill of the hunt got to him? He showed no expression, that was until he realized that the scent was becoming faint. His lips pursed and his eyes turned vivid as he realized that she was creating distance from him. The damn runt, she wasn't trying to avoid him was she? Where the hell was she heading? He sprinted into an alleyway and quickly scaled upwards by jumping from opposite walls until he reached the rooftop, where he muscled himself up over the ledge. Then he focused his senses on the other lycan's scent. She wasn't far.

Taking off into a sprint he jumped from the rooftop he was on to the next, remaining to the ledge closest to the direction of her scent just in case he caught sight of her. With unique nimbleness for his size he moved to the cross intersection and made a leap across the street to the building over, catching himself on the ledge and scaling up again. The few people walking the streets could hardly see him because of how swift he was moving.

It wasn't long before his eyes locked on the females figure. She was picking up pace in the opposite direction. He wasn't stupid, he knew that she was well aware of him for she had been observing him. And now she was trying to escape from his line of sight? It was by far time to return to Judas and find out what they were going to do. And it didn't seem like she was heading home. Of course he wasn't just going to snatch her while she was in the streets, the police were roaming now and he wasn't allowed to kill those bastards, yet. So instead he moved ahead of her, and then used the fire escape to climb down and walk out into the streets just as she was approaching at her meager pace, "Audrey!" Came his stern voice as he tried to get her attention, his fists balled and his figure livid. "Where th' hell are ya goin'?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
══════════════════════════════════════════
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
A U D R E Y xxxx S T. C L A I R E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We stopped checking under our beds for monsters....xxxxxx

....when we realized the monsters were inside us

Audrey just couldn't shake the feeling she was being followed. Yet whenever she peered over her shoulder, there was nothing to be suspicious about. Her half lycan blood practically boiled inside her; urging her to move faster. Yeah...nothing more suspicious than a young looking girl bolting down the street looking fearful for her life. Scared? ******** yeah she was. She had lingered far to long in that alley; being nosy about what Hal was doing saving that human girl.....and now he was-----

Audrey!

Jumping hearing her name, the girl's wide auburn eyes fixated on Hal......standing a few feet in front of her! Her once boiling blood ran cold, her skin prickling with goose flesh beneath her clothing. Where th' hell are ya goin'? Dead. She was so dead. Could she stand a chance of getting away from him if she ran? Only one way to find out....

Pressing her lips firmly together, her brow furrowed slightly as she shook her head at him. A second later she had darted across to the other side of the street, just passed him. Being much smaller in size compared to Hal's burly physique, she could only hope to be more nimble. If she could at least get ahead of his nose, she might be able to shake him. Audrey glanced back at him only once before slipping between two buildings. Of course now her subconscious was reminding her how horrible of an idea it was to run from a pureblood, especially one potentially pals with Judas, but it was too late now. She had activated her fight, flight, or freeze response and now she had to roll with it.

Audrey found herself crossing into a residential area now; flats lining the street with very little space between them. Still she continued on, ducking between two cars so she could avoid running over a couple (no doubt human) on the sidewalk. Running in the street now, she tried to take as many corners as possible; even doubling back on a new street. She was too scared to look back to find if Hal was still on her trail or not, though. Adrenaline was the force that pushed her forward, her heart racing in her chest as it fought to keep up with the sprint. If it weren't for the fact she had a pureblood on her tail, she might have actually enjoyed the exercise. You couldn't easily run laps down in the tunnels without tripping over someone (or being tripped purposefully).

As Audrey took her last corner she suddenly tunnel visioned, causing the world to turn black and white for a moment before clearing again. "s**t!" At this rate, if she pushed herself further, she'd cause herself to shapeshift. She needed to stop. Finding yet another alley, she slipped inside and came to a halt. Hunkering down beside a dumpster, all she could do now was wait and see if she was elusive enough to escape him. Her heart continued to pound heavily in her chest without slowing. Bringing trembling hands up to her face, she rubbed at her eyes as her vision began to twist again....

"...calm down, Audrey..." she whispered, trying to will her body to relax....

Mythical Star

User Image
Greta Lynn Stone

Again the words sounded strange to Greta..but the tone in which Evan said them. Oh she believed, with every ounce of her being. The girl tensed up at the mention of Evan proving her vampirism. Oh what was she going to do? Greta did not flinch or pull away from her hand, however she shivered softly at Evan's touch. She was so cold! Pale green gray eyes stayed attached to the 'vampire' while Greta slipped herself to the edge of the soft, hands abandoning their task to keep her skirt in place.

Greta's brow furrowed in both confusion and worry as Evan produced the knife. It took her a moment to realize Evan and stabbed herself. Greta gasped and instantly stood of the couch, moving toward Evan,
"Oh god you just-" She was cut off, Evan's eyes found her own, which were wide with shock and concern. More? Oh God what now? The shocked stayed on her face as her eyes grew a bit wider. The wound was healing, by itself. Quickly. Then it was gone.
Greta's eyes moved to find Evans but stopped at her mouth. A startled gasp was her frist response before she took a shaky step backward. Then Greta's strong legs failed her, and gave out. The fall was graceful, she was a dancer. She fell on her hip, her legs half under her, as she supported her body with her arms. Her eyes never left Evan. She was a vampire. A real vampire. She wasn't lying.

Without her content, a few tears escaped her eyes. Everything was wrong, backward, downside up. How was she suppose to deal with this?
"I...I..." She stuttered, her mouth failing to catch up with her brain. She had to think of something else. This was to much, but what else was there to think about?

"Have I been here before?" She managed, her voice barely above a whisper. "It...it all looks familiar." she blurted out. Maybe she shouldn't have. Somehow it looked more familiar down here, on the floor. Could she trust this women?She was a monster, a thing that preyed on humans, and yet somehow her face was soft..loving almost.

Greta's arms were feeling unsteady, she was shaking, her breathing a bit quicker, her heart beating faster then it should be. She pushed herself up wrapping her arms around her, rubbing them softly. She was cold, confused and scared. A question kept popping up in the forefront of her mind. It was pointless asking, Greta was sure she knew the answer, but suddenly it was falling from her lips,
"Are you going to kill me?" a few more tears escaped and ran down her cheeks.

Company: Evan
Mood: Confused and curious

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ailee Merigold
                                              "Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."

Unlike other Vampires, Ailee managed to actually get comfortable with Alistaire. The way he spoke to her didn't provoke any negative feelings, so she was going to play the game the same way.
                                            Not much of a game, as many life's were at stake.

“Sadly I fear the trust between you and I could stand with some improvements. Clearly it is lacking.”
                                            She wasn't even going to lie, she agreed with him completely. “Tonight is the night it all might change.” She concluded, with a slight softer tone, non the less serious. Thinking it through, as much pain as other Vampires were giving her, Alistaire has always made sure that his end of the bargain was kept to the dot.

What came after, she let the Vampire Lord speak what he wanted to let out, while picking up a glass of pinacolada from a tray, giving a fiver to the man in exchange. Sipping on it now and then, she listened very carefully. She knew it, most of it. Rogue Vampires were indeed being more hostile than ever, and there seemed to be a lot more of them coming into London in the past couple of months. Her thoughts clear for the rest of the message, she kept an eye contact with the man in front of her at all times, what he was speaking of and what he asked her for was... a lot.

Deep sigh escaped her lips, while she circled the tip of her finger around the rims of her glass. “You're asking me to take a lot on faith.” Her first words maybe didn't sound as promising, but she couldn't help them, Ailee only wanted to be honest with the man that seems honest enough with her. Looking up, she met his deadly serious gaze and froze there for a second.
                                            She tried reading him, what was on his mind, what were his real plans but she was failing. He was a mystery to her.
                                            “I can't make such a tremendous decision by myself. To all due respect, unlike you, I have a person who can easily throw me off my position if he sees that I don't fit the role, but this...” Stopping her blabbering for a second, she scanned the room.
                                            Should she call Cass and Andrew in?
                                            Wouldn't that be a little risqué, or would it be disrespectful?
                                            Where the hell was Andrew when she needed his opinion?!
                                            “Before I agree or disagree to this, I need to know I will have your support through all this, and if the war came to my doorstep, you will be there with your cove to help us drive Lycans away. Also, our members would need to start training together immediately, not saying they have to uncover their secrets and why they are good fighters, but they have to know each others basic strategy to make sure they won't clash during operations. This brings me to another point, they should go out there patrolling the streets together. Maybe not in pairs holding hands of course, but hunter and vampire should be teamed up together per sector, to make sure that we are both in loop as to what's going on at all times.” Taking a deep breath, she took a gulp of the cocktail, leaving her face sour for a second or two. “I'll need way more alcohol for this...” She muttered, finishing off her drink before finishing her statement. “I would also need permission to be able to contact and/or see you at any giving time, be it day or night, which would collide with our agreements. Thoughts?”

Sparkly Unicorn

5,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

User Image

◞♔ SHE had the STARS behind each eyelid....) ● & a galaxy in her SOUL
( that drew people to her endless heart... ) 《 `</3*⋮ like the pull of a BLACK hole。 x↓↓
██ ██ ██ ██
▍▍* && she was made of EARTH & FIRE;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Of wishes cast on SHOOTING stars ...

User Image

There is no need to repeat yourself, I ignored you just fine the first time... Leona thought to herself but did not dare speak it out loud. Leona was a servant to the established underground Lycans. This was her place, to serve them by any means necessary. Her hands ran half hazardly through her hair as she attempted to sweep it out of her face. For the most part, she was content in her position, learning her place and accepting the fact that there was no other life for her. Some were not unusually cruel to her, in fact, most treated her with something that resembled respect. Leona sighed softly though, always feeling that there was more to life then the breaths she was taking in the hole in the ground.

Keeping her gaze lowered, she walked towards the bar and grabbed a few bottles of liquor, the kind that the couple liked. She knew them all like the back of her hand. The better she knew them, the better she could serve them. The better she served them, the longer she lived and she had no intentions of ruining that anytime soon. Pulling two glasses from the open shelf, she set it down on the countertop and threw ice and mint in each. She then mixed up their drinks and let the liquid pour into them. Her movements were precise, she was anything but clumsy. Leona did not make mistakes, that was why they had kept her there for so long. It was rumored that human servants down there usually did not last long. Leona could see why, it was like a walking on eggshells in that place.

Leona moved towards the couple, both fair haired with dark skin and brilliant blue eyes that practically bore holes into people. With a subtle bow, she set the two drinks down in front of them and went to take her leave. A soft sigh escaped her red lipstick covered lips as the female reached for her hand and pulled her lightly between them.

"You are too careful around us, when are you going to loosen up..." she cooed and lightly tucked a bit of Leona's hair out of her pale face. Leona lowered her gaze and answered simply. "...I am here to serve, being loose is never a good thing when it comes to the place I am in...." she said and the woman smirked at her answer. It was best to keep her answers short and the least sarcastic as she could manage. Many a night she had accompanied this very couple into their bedroom, if one could call it that. Leona did exactly as she was told but all of them realized that she was the stallion that they had yet to break. The woman laced her fingertips around her chin and pulled her to face her. Leona stared blankly back, the woman breathed in her scent and moaned gently.

"Why do you smell like the sun in a rainstorm?" It was the same question she had always asked Leona but she had never been able to give a subsequent answer. The woman pulled her in close and kissed her, Leona did not pull back, learning the hard way, that was not a good move. Leona did not kiss back but allowed the woman to kiss her deeply before she was finally satisfied. The male counterpart simply tilted his head at the display and took a sip of the drink she made.

Leona stood up, her heels clicked on the floor almost unsteadily for a moment before she composed herself. She wanted fresh air, she wanted to breath, she needed to get out of there for a moment. It was frowned upon for her to go up to the surface unless on official business. However, the liquor was running low and she needed to get a few bottles from the local bar. It was enough of an excuse for her as she took her leave after they dismissed her.

By the time she made it to the surface, tears were almost streaming down her face. She wasn't one to normally cry, but that week had been extremely rough on her and she felt as if she was a broken down roller coaster. The dismal weather did not brighten her mood as she pulled the black peacoat tighter around her. She knew the path she was to stick to, to avoid most vampires. She knew to keep her personal defenses and weapons hidden. As much as she disliked being a servant to the Lycans, she disliked the entire vampire population much more. With her blood being as sickeningly sweet as it was, she had to be extra careful.

The plus side to being human was no one suspected her of working with the Lycan's at first glance. she was not the type they usually went for and she was rather smart for her age. It was enough to get her by.

Her steps stopped suddenly when she heard a voice yell out. It was Aldritch, she was yelling for Audrey. What was Audrey doing on the surface? She moved through the residential area, searching for Audrey. Was she in trouble? Leona laughed lightly to herself, she really was a screwed up human, worrying if a Lycan was in trouble. Still, she searched, her voice soft as she called out for her, worried.

"Audrey? It's me....Leona? Are you alright?" Leona said softly as she turned into the alleyway that the girl was in. Leona could take the fall for her, seeing as she could provide the excuse that she was scared and needed Audrey to go with her to the bar. It would not explain why she would run from Aldritch but Leona was an excellent liar, or rather part player. Audrey had been kind to her, one of the few that bothered to be. Leona wanted to return the favor.

Dealing with Aldritch did not scare her as it did her counterparts. She had no further left to fall, she was the lowest of the low.

However, there was no telling how Audrey would react to her presence, in the mode she was in.

[outfit]

Draotia

Vox Reyne

; NO ONE could memorize her skies, and they thought the thing for them to do was to bring her down to size...) *: as they collapsed her world around her..
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SHE felt her inner stars
          ( ..grow cold.... ) 《 she made her life smaller in order to belong &&。 x↓↓
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
A U D R E Y xxxx S T. C L A I R E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We stopped checking under our beds for monsters....xxxxxx

....when we realized the monsters were inside us

Deep breaths....deep breaths.... Even now as the intense pounding of her heart no longer thumped as loudly in her ears and chest as it had before, the rush of adrenaline continued coursing rapidly through her entire body. Wasted energy in her opinion. But if she had pushed herself any further, the beast inside her would have taken over and made a nasty appearance (though who's to say it still wouldn't?) With a hoarse growl through her parted lips, Audrey continued to keep her eyes shut tight and her head down below her knees. So far Hal hadn't made an appearance which gave the smaller werewolf hope that she had given him the slip for now. That was of course before her name was called....again....

Looking up, her once auburn eyes revealed shiny golden rings as she stared down the alley. This voice was female, and just as unwelcoming as she immediately recognized the girl's scent. ”Damn it!!” Getting up from her crouched position, Audrey reached out and grabbed Leona's arm tightly, and pulled her further into the alley. Anxiously she looked down toward the street. ”What are you doing here!?” she whispered loudly. ”You're going to get me caught!”

Leona's presence alone wasn't going to get her caught; but rather her smell. The girl had a strong scent about her. Not unpleasant, mind you; but quite the opposite. She actually smelled attractive. Too attractive. Considering the smell of the dumpster behind them, Leona's alluring scent would normally be a Godsend! However, with Hal out there still tracking her, he would no doubt pick up on the girl's peculiar scent. If he chose to pursue Leona, instead, she'd lead him right to her!

Releasing Leona's arm, she frantically spoke now. ”Listen to me, Hal is chasing me! I may have given him the slip just now but you'll lead him to me if he smells you!” Audrey tried to keep her voice as low as possible. Again she found herself looking down the alley, expecting to see Hal pop up at any moment like he had done just minutes earlier.

far from sober

Vox Reyne

Sparkly Unicorn

5,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

User Image

◞♔ SHE had the STARS behind each eyelid....) ● & a galaxy in her SOUL
( that drew people to her endless heart... ) 《 `</3*⋮ like the pull of a BLACK hole。 x↓↓
██ ██ ██ ██
▍▍* && she was made of EARTH & FIRE;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Of wishes cast on SHOOTING stars ...

User Image

Leona sank low with Audrey behind the dumpsters, looking out into the mouth of the alleyway. Her eyes them shifted back over to Audrey. She was right of course, Audrey was usually better then this, she usually could slip away without being caught in most circumstances. Perhaps Leona had jumped the gun when she heard it was Aldritch who was chasing the woman. Leona bowed her head slightly in response.

"I can distract him for you, ma'am. I can give you just enough time to get back underground. Then I can claim I had been with you earlier and the smell had simply been your scent upon me..." Leona offered, her voice barely above a whisper. Her heart started to race as well, simply seeing Audrey's worry did that to her and she tried to calm herself down. Panicked people made mistakes. Panicked people got themselves killed. Leona was not going to panic for any reason.

"You've always been kind to me. Even though you don't have to be. It is about time I return the favor although it is not much.." Leona stated quietly, soon she stood up. "I need about two minutes to gain his full attention....then...well you know the way home better then I do..." Leona stated and walked towards the mouth of the alley way. Her heels clicked, she enjoyed the sound, soon she was at the entrance. With a gentle grin, she left and headed towards the sound of Aldrich's calls.

It wasn't long until she found him. Her gaze locked on him as she moved forward, her hips sliding left and right, as flirtatious as possible. Leona was playing a part, once again.

[outfit]

Draotia

Vox Reyne

; NO ONE could memorize her skies, and they thought the thing for them to do was to bring her down to size...) *: as they collapsed her world around her..
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SHE felt her inner stars
          ( ..grow cold.... ) 《 she made her life smaller in order to belong &&。 x↓↓

User Image

Evelynn 'Evan' Hart

The poor thing had fallen down, Most humans handled this bit of information much worse. Its not everyday you learn the truth. Monsters do exist. Suddenly a violent hand went lashing out at the door of the room. A voice calling out. "How foolish of me, I forgot he was home. " That giggle, it rang with the tones of an angel, and the playfulness of devils. "He must be beside himself with this bloods scent toying at him so." Evan walked to the door and unlocked it to see Ethan outside with worry staining his handsome face. Evan licked the blood from her hand whilst explaining the situation with her charming ways. "I'm just fine, but it's sweet of you to worry. I was just making a demonstration." At this point the Greta, who still lay on the floor where she fell, had spoken up. "Here before? I'm surprised you remember any of it at all." Evan strolled over to the girl and knelt down beside her with kindness building rapidly in her gaze.

Evan reached out to take hold of Greta and pull her into her gentle embrace. "Your absolutely terrified aren't you?" The way in which the words had fallen were different then they previously had been. Like someone you once knew was offering the consolation, the comfort they used to bring but you had long forgotten about it. "Death is will not find you here." What reason would they have to kill her when they've been waiting so long for her arrival.

-Heavens knows I belong down below-

User Image

☼ Shane Laurence ☼

Midnight, the hour where night life seemed to just be beginning. The hour most loved by those who stalked shadow and lingered in the darkness waiting to pull in an unsuspecting victim who was walking home or heading from their to a club. Yes, midnight was the hunting hour, rogues would begin there frighting ways bringing more death that would probably not even make the papers. No one cared about those stories anyways. Nothing ever mattered unless it happened to you.

Shane was sitting at a small bar in a booth by the window so he could see the world pass by. On the table sat a barely touched drink, that the boy almost forgot he even ordered. A slight rain began to fall. The small drops started to land on the window making little spots of water reflect all the lights around. Often enough this was where Shane spent his nights. He knew all the regulars and bartenders. The owner was a short woman in her early forties. She didn't look it but she was perhaps the scariest person Shane had ever met. That woman, Sally, her temper and strength was impressive for a human.

"You've hardly drank a thing. Feeling okay tonight Shane?" A young lady stepped up to the table with a tray in her arms. "You know being so serious all the time isn't good for your health, You worry too much. Live a little." Shane kinda smiled to make the girl happy and agreed with her so she would leave. He was normally just the quiet one, sitting alone somewhere 'out of sight and out of mind'. But that wasn't who he really was. Just who he had been for now.

In the darkness, I see the shadow
It tries to fight me in the night, and in the final hour we begin the battle
It comes at me like a snake, but i'm just like a cobra, i'm just as lethal with me rattle
In the morning I awoke, in a field surrounded by dozen of cattle
it was such a strange blur the experience is hard to describe in a word
I felt myself change and become something I wasn't the time before

User Image

Judas Alpha of the Underground

For the lives that I'll take, I'm going to Hell
For the love that I'll make, I'm going to Hell
For the laws that I'll break, I'm going to Hell
For the lies that I'll make, I'm going to Hell

≪ Judas lightly pushed the woman off his chest as he stood up. The other three in his small group looked up at him with confusing gazes but only one would open their mouth to ask the question that they all wanted to ask. "Going somewhere Judas?" One of the men asked cautiously as he stared at the packs Alpha. "Start the fun without me, I'm going top side for a bit lads." The woman took a grip on Judas's pant leg to get his attention but he immediately shot her a look worse then death almost like it was a reflex. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be back for the party." Judas corrected his expression to one more soft as he looked down at her. She let go off him and forced a smile but her hands trembled in fear. There was something about Judas, it didn't take much for him to inspire terror.

Midnight, The bell rang, Midnight, the bell rang. Most thought it just a normal sound but listened not to its warning. Those in the night were starting to come out, hoping , plotting, waiting to play theirs games. Monsters were about to be on London's heels. And no one suspected a thing. The rain trickled down setting the stage as out on the street stepped the tall man. Leader and Master of the world below our feet. How long was it since he last left his den? Only did he come out when the midnight bell rang.. Like it was just for him.

Judas took to the streets listening to all the city sounds, watching the people stumble about like fools jesting for their kings.The bars were packed, clubs overflowing, for Midnight on a Wednesday morning the city was a booming place. Judas had feeling tonight their were would be no monsters hiding under beds,.. All the monsters were creeping about tonight, Judas included with them. What fun was waiting to be had? Oh how the excitement was building. ≫

↘ ↙

Location; London Streets

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
                                Kitten
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHellox D A R K N E S S x My x old x friend x I'vex Come
                                xxx TO SPEAK WITH YOU AGAIN
                                x I'M x JUSTx A x GIRL x YOUR x JUST x A x BOYx THIS x IS x MY
                                xxxxxxxxxxxHEART. IT'S NOT A TOY
                                IN RESTLESS DREAMS I WALKED ALONE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AIN'T A DOLLxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THIS AIN'T A DOLLHOUSE

Midnight chimed the clock. The red sighed as she stepped out of the hospital, in her normal clothes (just a jeans and a white blouse with shoes) and looked up at the sky, noting the falling rain. Great, she had forgotten her umbrella. Oh well, all she wanted now was to get home. The events that had occurred the hours before were all so draining.

As soon as she and the girl had parted from the brute, she had also parted with the girl. On her way to the Café, she had called Marge, explained the crazy story, and told her all the issues she had experienced. Marge told her just to relax, get some food in her, and come back to change and go home. So she had gone and got soup, sat there for some time, went to the hospital, talked to Marge, who called the police, who came in and questioned her, noting that yes they found the man in the alley. Though their stories were similar, such as the brutish man having come up, their stories varied when coming to the girl. The male said he had just been walking, and Kit stated no, he had been preying on a girl when the brutish man had harmed him. Questions after questions made her head spin, as she finally was able to get changed and leave.

Now here she stood, thankful to be going home. Though Marge asked her if she wished for a guard to walk her home. She stated no. She just wanted to get home as quick as possible. So now here she started, on her walk, badge in hand, and getting slowly soaked by the rain. At least her apartment was a few blocks away. She took up a brisk walk and prayed she would just get home so she could change, take a hot shower, and get to bed. Because tomorrow she would most likely be stuck having to figure out how to deal with the police report. And that would be a whole other nightmare.

"FOOLS" SAID I, "YOU DON'T KNOW SILENCE LIKE CANCER GROWS HEAR MY WORDS AND I MIGHT TEACH YOU TAKE MY ARMS THAT I MIGHT REACH YOU" BUT MY WORDS, LIKE SILENT RAINDROPS FELL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IX AIN'T X A X DOLL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI X AIN'T X A X DOLL
                                          AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE X SOUND X OF X SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THEX SOUNDX OF X SILENCE

Out. Of. Cake. Text
She likes to rock hard.
She likes to kiss soft.
Hot as a barrel on a 12 gauge sawed off.

User Image
Ain't hard to please, long as you got speed.

►⊰Cassandra Creed⊱◄

She ain't into wine and dinin. She's shooting whiskey singing sweet child of mine, man. Ridin 95 sittin' shot gun pretty, turning this town in paradise city. Runnin' wide a** open. Just as fast as thing goes, boy give me her some more.
She's my his little rock star, man she knows it.
My This baby's Guns N' Roses.

»══════════════════════♦══════════════════════«

Cassandra was blending in perfectly with the other humans that inhabited bar Soho. The camouflage ointment seemed to be holding up well but not so well against the creeps and pervs that inhabited the bar this night. From her spot on the wall she had been hit on three times in the course of five minutes. Letting out a soft sigh the young woman pushed herself off the wall she leaned against once her rum and coke was finished. Lifting the ice filled glass towards her lips to steal one last ice cube before setting her glass down Cassandra turned and stopped dead in her tracks and again in the arms of yet again another perv. “Well hello beautiful. Just where have you been hiding all my life?” The man laughed the smell of alcohol heavy on his breath. “Flattered darlin’ but there’s a slight problem.” Cassandra said placing a hand up to the guys chest to push him back when he tried to close the gap between them to sway in a slow moving attempt at dancing like so many before him. “You’re about 3,000 years too old for me and my boyfriend is standing behind you.” She lied flawlessly as the man released her and turned to see no one standing there.

Making her way back towards the bar Cassandra let out a soft sigh. This was why she never came to places like this but when she did she always made she was with a small group and they had more private lounging area. Once at the bar the young woman waited till she got the attention of the bartender. “Ice water please.” She said over the sound of music playing in the far corner. Sitting on the bar stool Cassandra crossed one leg over the other as she turned to scan the room. Her eyes didn’t linger in one place for two long. One thing about Cassandra was the innocent flower appearance she gave off allowed her to blend in when it came to situations and stake outs such as this. The only bad part were the pervs that were always out in full force who took pleasure in wanting to soil innocence.

“Thank you.” She said drinking her water silently sitting there at the bar. Turning she looked back out over the crowd of people who inhabited the Bar Soho tonight. Though everything tonight was going smoothly Cassandra was getting a small gut feeling that something was off. Taking the straw of her glass between her index and thumb the young woman stirred the ice a bit, a hidden sign that she didn’t see any trouble on her end.

»══════════════════════◊══════════════════════«

Location: Bar Soho ||xMood: A bit worried but overall calm ||xClothes: Let the Hunt Begin||x Thoughts: Let's hope tonight goes well. ||xCompany: No one at the moment / Ailee and Andrew in different parts of the bar||x

User Image
✥ Alistaire E. Farin ✥

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Throw her off her position? Yes, it was not too difficult for the hunters to replace their leaders. Many of their members were skilled and willing to take the job. But if she though as many did that Alistaire was irreplaceable, she would be as them, and wrong with that way of thinking. Alistaire was a royal and as such member of the head counsel. He was not top of the vampire food chain. If the counsel felt he could not lead another would take his place, and he would have to go home.

"I disagree with nothing you have said to this point. Our people should be taught to work together and not allow previous hate to condemn us. All these things you have asked for I will grant as well as financial backing so that I know you have all that you need to be prepared for what would come. If you we come to understanding and this alliance is to be. I have an old warehouse on the far side of the city we could use as base for training, together. As your last request goes,.. As a show of good faith I am willing to lift one of the laws that binds our agreement, for you. Access, but only when needed, to the Sinners Manor. I do not wish the test my peoples patience by having hunters fill our halls, so this implies only to you and one other hunter of your choosing. Alistaire gave a small wave of his hand as a signal to Christian to come over. He was doing a valiant job dealing with the overly drunk woman at the bar but his presence was now required. "Feel free to divulge all I have said with your fellow hunters, As I am not asking for answer now but soon."

Alistaire stood to his feet and put his coat back on over his hoodie. When a decision has been made I invite you to come to Sinners Manor. I can assure you now harm we be brought upon you there. As my quests my coven will respect your presence. It's been a pleasure, Miss Merigold. I hope for only best in our futures." Alistaire gave a small respectful bow of his head. The hour had grown late, it was time he had made it home.. And obviously he was in a bit of hurry to do so.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

The real world is where the monsters are.

Timid Kitten

]

User Image

User Image
                                      The shop was busy with the hustle and bustle of customers coming and going and Kara was doing her best to stay hidden in the back office. Today was a normal day, save for the fact that the bakery owner was working on payroll. It was a task that the little blonde both hated and enjoyed. She hated it because it was a frustrating process, but loved that she was able to make her employees happy with a monthly bonus. Without these people Kara would not have been able to lead the life that she did. Without any interruptions the bakery owner completed her task quickly and gathered her belongings. She had things to do and she really did not want to be out in the public eye for too long. Her pastries were world class, her attitude not so much. Kara blamed the more animalistic part of her for her rather aggressive attitude."Gabrielle, be sure you lock all the doors and windows before you leave! Have a good evening!Kara called to her employees as left the bakery.

Considering she did not have to go into the store the following morning, Kara decided what better night then this one to go and have a good time. She arrived by foot to her apartment where she stayed for several hours before turning to the streets of London. Her blonde hair was contained by a loose braid down her left side and she wore clothing that was similar to those around her. If there was one thing she was good at, it was looking the part. Tonight was different though, there was an odor in the air that reminded the surface dweller of the underworld. They had come to play. A smile graced the lycans lips as her shoes clicked against the cobblestone sidewalks, her pace leisurely and her expression happy as she stared up at the cloud covered sky.

Her pace had been one of a content woman, enjoying the rain filled night. Her jacket was moist and her hair dampened but she didn't seem to mind. Her eyes scanned the masses falling on the ones waiting miserably outside of the clubs. The she let her gaze wander again and piercing blue eyes focused on a surly man, one that seemed all to familiar to her. Kara gave a small sniff,almost as if she was warding off a cold, but it was more then enough for her sensitive sniffer to get an understanding the surly man nearby. He looked to be a man that could evoke terror in any being, but his stench as an alpha, the alpha, gave Kara enough fear to respect him without having said a single word.

Kara had been here a while, long enough to set up her business but she couldn't recall the last time the king of the underworld poked his head out. Perhaps that was because she didn't socialize like this, but it was still interest enough for her to pass him a smile. Kara was uncertain how to approach this surly man nearby but the urge to socialize with her kind was strong. Her feet continued to click against the pavement as she approached a nearby bar, stopping at its entrance to read the sign. "Maybe this one." The little blonde stated as she reached for the door, then stepped into the building and out from the rain.

Location[Streets of London -- Entering the Bar Soho]
Company[The Night, A few innocents, a few not so innocent]
Feeling[A tad relaxed.]
Outfit! Fashionista?
Out Of Cookies:[Meet Kara!<3 I left it opened for interpretation, hate first posts!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff