SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          Andrew continued moving through the park now, approaching the deeper parts where the thicker and larger trees grew. It was one of the largest parks in London and therefore one of his favourite spots to sleep. It provided him with adequate cover for sleeping at night while also allowing him insight into the surrounding area in case of emergency. This park linked up to four different major streets in the city which was why it was his favourite choice for sleeping.
                                                          Lorelei didn't allow him the satisfaction of being by himself. She instead decided to keep on his tail. Andrew didn't reply to her calling him a dog once, nor did he reply to her groaning that his words hurt her, obviously fake.

"Yes, as a matter of fact. Horribly bored. This city is boring...where's the war? Where's the bloodshed? I haven't encountered one of the wolves yet. You'd think the family would be on some sort of rampage to stop them,"

Andrew ignored her while she spoke and continued walking. She wasn't holding his attention very much. He found his memory stretching back to the events of tonight. He wasn't sure how Ailee had so easily dismissed him like that. Had she really felt that he'd killed Xander in cold blood? He shouldn't have said anything. People usually didn't understand him very well as Lorelei was demonstrating by antagonising him now. He was brought back to his senses by her words.

"Mm. You and I both know that if I tried to feed from you, a fight would ensue. I don't know much about you or your skills, but I think I have a pretty good shot at snapping your neck."

"Guess you'll never know unless you try." He replied back quickly.

She had closed the gap between the two of them, her breath warm on his neck. He didn't flinch from it. If she had wanted to feed on him she would have attempted to do so earlier when he was more unaware of his company earlier in his walk.

"So isn't striking up deals with Vampires against an honor code of yours, or something?"

Here she was intruding into their business once more with that arrogant smirk. So it seemed she knew what they had discussed at the bar. That was interesting. She shouldn't have been able to overhear anything let alone piece together that he was with Ailee or Cassandra from how he was acting. Either she was good at what she did or there was more to this than she was letting on. Andrew didn't take the bait though.

"Not specifically, although sharing information with Vampires we haven't made a deal with is."

Tonight he really wasn't up for her shenanigans. The two of them walked in silence for some time with her still following him like some sort of lost puppy. The path winded up and along the inner reaches of the park. It felt like a nature walk of sorts when he thought about it. It was pretty in here, something that a couple should see. Instead, Andrew was touring it with Lorelei. In truth he had been through here a lot but it was always a pretty and relaxing experience. He felt that it-
                                                          Andrew stopped. He didn't move for a moment as he felt everything around him. He closed his eyes, using his ears to their full extent. Something was wrong. Something just felt completely wrong at that moment in time. If Lorelei said anything, Andrew would hiss back with a swift "Shut up."
                                                          He did not move for another few seconds. The wind blew through the forest of the park gently, a refreshing breeze floating along them. If someone didn't know better it would seem like such a nice p-
                                                          Snap

Andrew felt it all at once. The hulking overwhelming smell of it. The weight of that force. That sickening killing intent. Andrew twisted his body around to face Lorelei, he didn't even think. His arms closed around her as he jumped, taking her with him. It was close enough that Andrew felt the wind whistle behind him from where he stood. The claws of the wolf had only just barely missed Andrew, cutting through what would have been both he and Lorelei.
                                                          He landed on the ground, rolling slightly. His shoulder dug into the ground and he used his foot to steady himself. When he realised what had happened, he blinked a couple of times. He was holding Lorelei in his grip. He scowled slightly and released her. He wasn't sure why he had risked himself to save her but some stupid part of him had acted without thought.

"Get up." He said firmly as he pushed himself to his feet quickly.

His eyes focused on the hulking beast. Then his eyes widened as he took it in. This one was massive, bigger than most of the runts he'd seen before. He was about eight feet and nine inches. It towered over him and Lorelei. He wasn't sure about what course of action he was going to take. Instead he slid his right foot back and slid his hand down to his thigh slowly, waiting to see what action this wolf would take.

"Just be careful... He seems like he's a stray like you." He growled as his fingers closed around his pistol with silver bullets strapped to his leg holster. The wolf growled and snarled at them, baring it's large fangs as it dropped to all fours and began sprinting at them. Andrew fired off several rounds at the wolf, all missing as the wolf manoeuvred and bounced from tree branch to tree branch.

"s**t, he's like a monkey." He growled angrily.

Andrew usually didn't have too much trouble placing a hit on a wolf. In fact, usually they were quite clunky and untrained. Andrew didn't like how much of a difference in strength this one had to the rest. He was by himself but that didn't mean it was going to be an easy win.

"Dodge it!" He yelled, darting to the side as the lycan pounced to try and pin him or Lorelei. When he missed, Andrew spun around and jammed his gun into his holster and held up both of his hands. He clicked his wrists together, the two pieces of metal within them began reverberating throughout his body. Silver and metal alike began stretching throughout his body and around his hands into gauntlets. Andrew held up both of his hands in a boxer's position in front of his face as he awaited the wolf to attack.

User Image User Image User Image

Company: Lorelei and Wolf
                                                          Mood: Tired and fed up

[Kishio]
She likes to rock hard.
She likes to kiss soft.
Hot as a barrel on a 12 gauge sawed off.

User Image
Ain't hard to please, long as you got speed.

►⊰Cassandra Creed⊱◄

She ain't into wine and dinin. She's shooting whiskey singing sweet child of mine, man. Ridin 95 sittin' shot gun pretty, turning this town in paradise city. Runnin' wide a** open. Just as fast as thing goes, boy give me her some more.
She's my his little rock star, man she knows it.
My This baby's Guns N' Roses.

»══════════════════════♦══════════════════════«

When the orange haired huntress opened the door Cassandra nodded as she held up her runaway bag that contained the goods. Walking into Ailee’s home Cassandra smiled as she slipped out of her shoes and leather jacket to reveal her jamas she had planned to sleep in. “Your knight in“ pausing Cassandra looked down at her clothes and laughed “Black and white pajamas has arrived.” Walking towards the kitchen the dark haired huntress set her back down and began to pull various items from the bag. Popping a bag of popcorn Cassandra turned and Ailee’s hair and eyes. “You look like hell.” She said sarcastically as the popcorn began to pop. Turning quickly the young woman searched the cabinets till she found a bowl to put their fresh snack in.

Once everything was set Cassandra walked towards the couch and sat down on the opposite end of the couch and poured herself a glass as she reached forwards to take a handful of popcorn. Sitting back the young woman took a few popped kernels and tossed them into her mouth as Ailee began to speak.

Nodding Cassandra finished the popcorn in her hand before she answered Ailee. “We’ve known each other a long time now and you know that you are the only person I’d ever call sister after…” Pausing for a moment Cassandra began to dwell in the memory of her deceased twin who died at the hands of a vamp when they were kids. Shaking that thought from memory the young brown haired huntress took another small sip of her whiskey. “It’s no surprise that I’d follow you to hell and back unchanged but this…something don’t feel right.” She paused once more to set her glass of whiskey down on the coffee table in front of them. “With the vamps backing us with numbers and finances sure we could win this and dial back the lycan numbers greatly but what then? With the dogs put to pasture that will leave them and us and what’s gonna stop them from being the ultimate winners in this war by turning round and wiping us off the playing board leaving only Vampires.”

Brushing a few strands of hair from her face Cassandra sighed softly as she looked Ailee in the eyes. “We need to tread lightly with this agreement. Not all will agree to terms on both sides and there will be trouble makers.that must be dealt with or they'll spread like an infection through the ranks.” Leaning back against the corner of couch Cassandra placed her legs tucked comfortably at her side. “At the end of the day it all comes down to your decision. You are the leader of this faction and with Andrew and I backing you no one would dare disobey your orders.” Reaching forwards Cassandra took up a handful of popcorn that sat between the girls and popped a few corns in her mouth. "Let's face it our line of work aint all kitten whispers and tickle fights. If we chose to fight along side the vamps we have to look at this like Pandora's box. Once opened what ever gets unleashed can not easily be put back."

»══════════════════════◊══════════════════════«

Location: Ailee's home ||xMood: Concerned ||xClothes: Sleepy Time ||x Thoughts:Poor Ailee... ||xCompany: No one||x

SunShine Boo

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ailee Merigold
                                              "Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."

Cass still had problems with choking up what happened to her actual sister and once again Ailee couldn't manage to put herself in the huntress' shoes. “Cass, it's okay.” She muttered, taking some popcorn herself and crunching on it while listening to Cass continuing on.
                                            She tried her best to think of a rational way to answer her friends question. “You see... with all the money he promised us we'll just have to gear up for twice as much as expected. We'll use their money to gear up against wolfs, acting as if nothing is wrong. Money from our sponsors thought, that will all go for equipment and training against Vampires. It would be a sort of win, win situation.” With a soft smile, she munched on some more popcorn, which cause the next part to sound a little muffled. “We'll be able to see how they fight in the field. They'll probably keep some secrets from us, but we'll just have to make the best out of the situation.”

“I am all aware of the threat, I promise Cass.”
                                            That's when she mentioned Andrew and all hell broke loose in her again. Her hands began to shake and her vision became cloudy, putting on a very ugly about to cry face on.
                                            “I messed up, Cass.” She muttered, repeating the message from the voice mail, after what she buried her face in the blanket. “We had a serious fight, he wouldn't even look at me after what I said to him.” She continued on muffling into the blanked, her shoulders slightly shivering.
                                            “I want to tell him, Cass, I really do, but lately I can't just talk to him without snapping at him. He opened up to me for the first time and I took it all against me. I told him that he could have avoided babysitting me and then... his face Cass..” She had his darkening features in front of her face, his hand digging into the pocket, but he wouldn't even glance back at her.

shadowraven-V

Lollilox's Queen

User Image
User Image

t h exxxj a d e d xx r o u g exxv a m p i r e

Lorelei rolled her eyes at him. it was like talking to a brick wall...a pissed off brick wall. The dark haired beauty listened to his words, letting them sink in and she looked at him with an amused, rueful smile playing on her face when he claimed that she wouldn't know until she tried. Well, she might do just that...sometime. Not right now, though. Luckily for him, her thirst had subsided and she wasn't in an extremely chaotic mood, meaning she wasn't quick to start a fight. Now, she'd never turn a good fight down, but it seemed he was set on not fighting her, for some reason. She thought all hunters hated her kind. Maybe he had more of a vendetta against Lycans? In any case, she rolled her eyes once more when he claimed that sharing information with Vampires they hadn't made a deal with was actually against their 'code.'

"Right, right. Because teaming up with a family of stuffy Vampires is such an honorable thing to do in the first place."

It was quiet now, and they walked. In truth, Lorelei was more curious about why he wasn't trying to hunt her than talking, though cracking him was a challenge, and she liked a challenge. She was a stray, rarely having good conversation with anyone and picking up the scraps on the street. Not that she wasn't qualified to have a better life, it was just that she refused to join a family of any type. That, and she had once been a trained Vampiric Assassin, so she had to lay low for a while. But talking to humans never really hurt. And the hunter had caught her interest. The park was fairly pretty, and she wondered when he was going to stop walking....or where his destination was. As much as Lorelei liked to be free, a small part of her wished she had somewhat of a home.

"You know, silence is great and all bu--"

"Shut up."

Lorelei glared at him, hissing, about to tell him to kiss her a** before she caught a scent in the wind. The Vampire suddenly became alert, her head lifting. It was a wolf....a particularly large one from the scent of it....and it was..Snap.

'Oh, s**t.

It came barreling towards them and before Lorelei could quickly maneuver herself, Andrew dove out of the way, taking her down with him. She felt his arms wrap around her body and the 'whoosh' of the wind where the large beast had swept with his claws. Opening her eyes, she stared straight up to see she was eye to eye with Andrew, blinking for a moment before he released her. He ordered her to get up and she stood, scoffing and brushing herself off.

"I think I know how to stand up."

She barked, before listening to his next comment. He was a stray like her. For some reason, despite everything else the hunter had said to her, that comment did sting, though she really couldn't place why. Maybe because it was the first time anyone had outright called her that. She looked over the large wolf, her eyes taking it in.

"I've never seen such a huge wolf!"

She exclaimed, practically in awe of it before he began to sprint at them. Lorelei grinned maniacally, pulling out her silver tipped blades and waiting for the beast to lunge. He was large and he was fast.....but she was also fast. He jumped from tree branch to tree branch and Lorelei backpedaled, and it came for them again, the Vampire zipping out of the way, with Andrew miraculously missing the speedy wolf's attack as well. The wolf landed on the ground, skidding with the dirt as Andrew slowly readied himself for the attack. The wolf hungrily sprinted towards the hunter, an eerie howl ripping into the night as he prepared to attack. Lorelei figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get the hell out of here. She turned her back for a moment, before looking back.

He had saved her before. After all, he could've dove out of the way without taking her, too. He could've used her as bait for the Werewolf. But instead, he was barking orders at her in order to protect her. The rogue bit her lip, weighing the options for a moment as the wolf closed in on Andrew.

'.....s**t.'

Before the wolf could attack, but before he made a move to swipe, Lorelei was upon him, running up his back and yanking his hair, distracting the creature momentarily as she wailed on it. She had already put her blade away and had no time to pull them out. There was only one thing to do...use her hands. The wolf howled and Lorelei jammed her fingers into it's eye sockets, the creature moaning before swiping at her, sending her flying off to the side. The rogue hit the ground with a thud, having effectively been knocking unconscious. On her arm was a large scrape from the creature, which began to bubble. Werewolf venom was lethal to Vampires in large doses, weakened them and rendering them in capable at best. At worst, it would kill her. The large wolf shook it's head, clawing at it's bloody eyes and trying to regain it's composure but barreling towards Andrew nonetheless, mouth dripping hungrily.

IceCreamMage

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          Andrew had raised up his hands in front of his face in a boxer's position, ready for how the wolf would lunge at him.
                                                          However that never came. Before anything further could happen, the Vampire female had sprinted up towards the wolf and run up his back, grabbing fistfuls of his hair and yanking it back. The wolf roared and snarled as it spun around with it's clawed hand outstretched in order to try and shred her to pieces and throw her off. Neither of these two things happened and, instead, Lorelei seemed to hold on rather well as if she were riding a mechanical bull. At that point, she jammed her fingers into the wolf's eyes, causing an unholy scream.

"The hell are you doing?! Get out of here!" He yelled at her. He grit his teeth.

Why was he yelling about her safety? She was a Vampire, a Rogue at that. It should have been well enough for him to let the Wolf tear her to shreds but some part of him was uncomfortable with that. Probably the same part that had moved his body to make him save her without his knowledge or consent. He watched as the wolf sent her flying and rolling along the ground. She had a large scrape over her arm. It seemed unstable, bubbling even, while she lay there unmoving. The wolf snarled and roared while clawing at it's face, blood dripping from it's eyes.

"Vampiric b***h." The wolf spat angrily.

Andrew's eyes widened as he listened to it speak. Barely any of the wolves who transformed held the ability to speak while in that form. Even most of the alpha packs and the Rogues were unable to keep their sanity when they transformed. It meant that this Rogue was abnormally powerful and had a strong mental fortitude.
                                                          Andrew shook his head from side to side in disgust at the Wolf. His head lowered with a look of annoyance plastered over his face. He lowered his hands from the boxer's position to hold them slightly lower. He needed a different approach against him. Andrew lowered his arms down to either side as the wolf turned to face him, snarling at him. When Andrew darted from his position towards the wolf, the enemy mimicked him, dashing after him as well.
                                                          Andrew kept his arms at either side of his body as he closed in. When he was within distance, the wolf roared at him and Andrew jumped up brought about his right hand in a swing with his own clawed hand. The gauntlet would shred through him like a hot knife through butter.

However, the wolf seemed one step ahead of him. It forcefully bent it's own body backwards, causing Andrew's swing to miss him barely. From his peripheral vision he saw a large hairy foot rising up beside him. His eyes widened, turning to face it but it was too late. The foot jammed into his side, causing him to yelp and be sent into the ground and rolling slightly. He dug his gloved hand into the ground and stopped himself quickly with a trail of dirt rising up into the air around them and creating a diversion.
                                                          He felt like the wind had been knocked out of him. He grit his teeth, spitting a clot of blood to the ground. He pushed himself to his feet and held a hand up over his ribs. They were definitely bruised, if not possibly cracked. He'd need to get them checked over before he went on any kind of missions tomorrow aside from the deal they were to broker with the Family. When the dust began to settle, the wolf became visible once more. He seemed to be almost... Grinning.
                                                          Andrew scowled as he pushed himself back up to his feet.

"Hunters today are so weak." The wolf cooed with a toothy smile, his bestial eyes shining with malice and hunger.

"And you mongrels smell like absolute s**t." He replied back.

"Such emotion! Yes... You smell so familiar and.... Tasty!"

He stood up straight, shaky for a moment as his ribs caused him some more pain. Andrew dashed forward from his spot once more at the wolf, intent on trying his attack again. He wasn't going to miss this time. When he had closed in on the wolf, he swung out his arm again this time, although he didn't jump. He felt his ribs scream in pain with how far he was stretching them. He didn't allow it to show, although he winced.
                                                          When the wolf pulled back once more to dodge his attack, Andrew spotted his foot raising up once more. Andrew leaned in to his swing, bending himself over so that the wolf jammed his foot into Andrew's shoulder this time. A smile plastered over Andrew's face as the force sent him diagonally into the ground. He leaned into it some more and rolled with it, using his gloved hand to dig his fingers into the ground. As his body flipped over, he ripped the dirt and dust from the ground and flung it up into the eyes of the wolf.

"Urrraaaaagh!" The wolf roared loudly as it's hands came up to grab at it's eyes.

Andrew had used the momentum to land on his feet, his ribs still slightly hurting. He bent his legs and then darted from his spot towards the wolf. He closed the gap and held his right hand back, charging his attack. When he got close enough, the wolf somewhat opened one of it's eyes and swiped at him. Andrew ducked under the swipe and brought his own right uppercut up along it's chest. His gauntlets easily shredded through the thick skin. The wolf roared once more, the large diagonal gash in his chest bleeding hard. The silver in his gauntlets would have burnt him painfully. The wolf tried to clear some room between them, but Andrew closed in once more, jumping up and launching his left hand into his face as hard as he could. The wolf stumbled slightly, bleeding from the face before shaking his head and grabbing at his now scraped and cut up right eye.

"Stupid human scum!" He howled at him. "Next time I'm back I'll rip you to ******** shreds!" He roared.

Just like that the wolf turned around and darted back into the forest. Andrew would have followed him but he was especially fast and his own ribs were quite painful. With a quiet sigh, he exhaled, stumbling slightly. He turned his head over to Lorelei who lay on the ground, her wound bubbling on her arm from the Lycan's attack. His blood was poisonous to Vampires, everyone knew that. It was why he was surprised she decided to stay around. Andrew walked towards her and knelt down beside her. She was out cold. It was always odd to see a Vampire who seemed human and yet while she lay here she seemed quite normal and unlike her kind.
                                                          Andrew held her arm up, looking at the poison taking effect. The reason this poison seemed to harm Vampires so much was that it was the gene within the Lycans trying to rapidly morph their body structure. Humans are more capable of being infected unless there are bits in their body that can repel the gene. Ever since Xander was turned, the council imposed a rule that all members would have bits of silver implanted in their body in order to repel werewolf genes and burn them away.

Which meant that Andrew held the key to helping this girl. His organisation would be furious at him if he actually continued with what he was to do, but Andrew didn't allow debts to go unfulfilled. He wasn't sure how well he'd have done if that wolf hadn't damaged his eyes which was the result of Lorelei helping him. He held her arm up gently and held it in place. With his right hand he covered the wound entirely with his fingers.
                                                          It gave a quiet hiss and sizzled as the poison was neutralised. It was being burnt away with the silver which would leave the scrape and cut looking like a regular cut. Andrew's shirt had already been damaged enough in the scuffle. He ripped a piece around his stomach off and used it to wrap up the wound. He tied it off with a standard knot and left it as was. He picked her up carefully, moving her over to one of the trees between the roots and sitting her up gently with her back against it so that the wind would be cut out by the giant roots.

He then sat down not too far away. He lit up a cigarette and clicked his wrists together. The silver and metal reverberated throughout his body before slowly breaking down and reverting back until his hands were back to normal. He took a drag from his cigarette and exhaled quietly. He winced, his fingers closing in on the damaged ribs and grit his teeth.

"Piece of s**t..." He muttered under his breath.

The mongrel wolf had done some damage to him and damaged his pride some, though he had pushed it back. It was definitely the largest wolf he had ever set eyes on. It was larger than Xander was when he had transformed. Andrew let out a quiet sigh, his eyes closing for a moment as he took everything in.
                                                          He had never expected to be in this situation tonight. It had taken a big turn. The wolf that had attacked them thankfully hadn't stayed very long tonight. Perhaps he hadn't expected to run into a hunter and a vampire or really anyone who could actually pose a threat. He opened his eyes and took another drag of his smoke. He only had three left in his packet which saddened him greatly. He looked over to Lorelei once more to see she was still okay which was good. He was glad she was unconscious when he'd burnt the poison out of her arm. Not only was it painful but she would never have let him forget that he'd saved a Vampire of all people.

Company: Lorelei & Wolf / Lorelei
                                                          Mood: Sore and pride wounded

[Kishio]
User Image
✥ Alistaire E. Farin ✥

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

The stuttered words were so terrible adorable. Alistaire remand on the fence about where to place her though she was a precious thing and he could remember what type her blood was even after these years she spent away from him. B- a desirable type, incredibly rare. It was one Alistaire was particularly fond of. Being so close to her and hearing that sweet nectar running through her veins like a river of life. It made his thirst all the more worse.

He raised his hand and rested in gentle on the surface of her cheek. His cold skin welcomed the warmth of the living. "You are a type craved by those of noble birth. As such I find it best you serve those higher in rank within the family. Those select few being those within this very room. While you are in this house you are under our protection. No one is to bring physical harm to you unless you have broken one of the laws in place for your kind, If they do harm you without good cause they will have directly offended me and will stand my judgment." The last of his words were more directed towards to the coven.

Alistaire lowered his hand from Greta and turned towards the three standing to the side. "Evan, show Greta to her room and enlighten her on the laws she must follow. Ethan, Christian, You are free from duty tonight. You both have been working very hard of late, and I thank you for it." Blue orbs nearly a tint of silver drifted to the other human who had entered. Daisy, he would require her this evening. Alistaire made his way over to Daisy who had just descended the stairs. A hand lay on her shoulder as he ordered her to follow him. His thirst was getting out of control. A problem he would soon fix.

Alistaire started up the stairs dismissing the others in the main hall. As he climbed his way up to the hall way and began his journey down the corridors to their end where his room was. Two large doors lay before him, dark the wood was in which they had been built. He grabbed the silver knob on one and pushed it open with a low creaking noise following after it. He entered the bedroom trusting Daisy was close behind him. The room was beyond large. Upon entering the room you would find yourself in a sitting area of sorts. In the center was an antique grand piano. The walls were home to many shelves of books all from times long forgotten. A couch and a few chairs sat close to a fireplace that still home to a few burning embers. The interior was dark but luxurious, probably cost a pretty penny back when the old manor was built.

Alistaire sat on the couch by the fire more than glad to have a moment to relax without the world trying to end. It was nice to be able to let his mind clear for a few moments but his thirst was one thing not as easy to be rid of. His eyes wandered to the doorway to see if Daisy would join him on the couch.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

The real world is where the monsters are.
She likes to rock hard.
She likes to kiss soft.
Hot as a barrel on a 12 gauge sawed off.

User Image
Ain't hard to please, long as you got speed.

►⊰Cassandra Creed⊱◄

She ain't into wine and dinin. She's shooting whiskey singing sweet child of mine, man. Ridin 95 sittin' shot gun pretty, turning this town in paradise city. Runnin' wide a** open. Just as fast as thing goes, boy give me her some more.
She's my his little rock star, man she knows it.
My This baby's Guns N' Roses.

»══════════════════════♦══════════════════════«

Cassandra could see the pain in Ailee’s eyes when she began to talk about Andrew. “Hey it’s alright.” She said as she put one leg on the floor to push herself up slightly to scoot over closer to Ailee to comfort her. “He’s a strong man…probably the strongest I know.” Cassandra said wrapping her arms around Ailee as she pulled her into comforting hug. “We sometimes hurt those who care dearly for when we don’t realize what we’re doing.” Cassandra said placing Ailee’s head on her shoulder when she mentioned Andrew being her babysitter. “He’s a big boy, let him cool off and think things through.” She paused pushing the bowl of popcorn towards where she once sat. “Besides I’m sure he stepped out for a few smokes. If it will make you feel better I’ll send Luke a message keep an eye out for Andrew to make sure he doesn’t get into too much trouble.”

Cassandra released Ailee as she stood up and stretched lightly. Walking towards the counter where her bag sat, the young huntress thought for a moment. Reaching for the backpack Cassandra began to dig through it as she spoke with her back to Ailee. “I don’t know what the argument was about and I don’t know if I want to know but one thing is certain…We’re family and family argue from time to time. Sometimes over the littlest things but they always find a way to forgive each other.” Finding the liquorice Cassandra walked back towards the couch and took a seat besides Ailee as she offered the vine like candy to her friend. “Although my parents are another story. That’s why they live in the US and I’m here in London. Though that’s one family issue I choose not to mend any time soon.” Cass added with a smile as she took one of the vines and placed it between her lips.

Every word Cass spoke was the truth. She still loved her parents, but after the death of her twin sister Cassandra refused to ever face them. She knew they blamed her for her sister’s death. That was part of the reason she found herself upon the bridge when Xander and Luke came across her about ready to end it all. “The very first thing Xander ever told me the day he saved me from the worst mistake of my life was ‘Don’t be stupid girl’” she said doing her best interpretation of the previous leader of the hunters. “I truly am sorry for what has happened but your need to man up. Wipe your tears and get down from there…Life grants us second chances whether you choose to cease it or not is entirely up to you.” She smiled taking a bite of her liquorice as she scooted back towards her spot on the couch.

Taking up the bowl of popcorn Cassandra sat sideways on the couch with her bare feet up on the cushion. Placing her back against the arm rest the young woman tossed a piece of popcorn towards Ailee so she could catch it in her mouth. “Now cheer up you darling or I’ll toss popcorn at you till you do…and be warned I do have four more unpopped bags with your name on it.” she said with a caring smile.

»══════════════════════◊══════════════════════«

||xClothes: Sleepy Time ||x Thoughts:Poor Ailee... ||xCompany: Ailee ||x

SunShine Boo

Lollilox's Queen

User Image

t h exxxh u m a n xx b l o o d xxd o l l

Daisy watched as the family regarded this new girl. The poor thing was obviously frightened, her eyes wide as she looked around the room, Alistaire, addressing her and explaining her family's heritage. Daisy hadn't come from any sort of family like that, she had just fallen into this. She had a fascination with Vampires, and when given the choice to become a blood doll or be drained, it was the obvious choice. However, she fed nearly everyone in the home. The blonde was often tired from it...weakened.

She pushed her bangs from her youthful face. The face itself was what one could call golden, with freckles scattered along her cheeks. Her eyes glowed a brilliant green, often flickering around with wonder at the day to day activities most would call ‘boring’ or ‘droll.’ Her body was something to be envied, as her mother had taught her many years ago that looks were everything.

She was gifted in a way that she could be curvy and thin at the same time, though the thinness was something she was embarrassed of. She ate like a bird and often found herself too busy dilly-dallying around the house to remember to eat regularly. She'd wanted to help more around the house but was told there was no need. They had all the money they could want. But it wasn’t about money for Daisy....it was about having something to do. Anything.

........And you know what they say. Idle hands are the devil’s playthings.

Alistaire walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, moving up the stairs. Daisy would go now....after all, he was the leader of the clan. There was no way she could deny him. The blonde traveled close behind, and when they made it to his room, she stepped in. She had always been interested by Alistaire....in awe of him, some might say. The blonde took a seat next to him on the couch, tilting her head and looking him over.

"How can I serve you?"

She muttered. As if she didn't already know. She bit down on her lip, tilting her hesd slightly and moving her golden locks from the side of her neck.

Burning_Of_Insanity

Lollilox's Queen

User Image
User Image

Lorelei had been out cold for an unknown amount of time before she finally began to come to. A groan escaped her lips before anything happened. Slowly, she shifted, eyes opening slowly to reveal intense blueish, green orbs. She caught a scent in the wind and stiffened, before realizing the wolf's scent was stale. He was gone from here. The hunter....was still here. Sitting across from her, actually, smoking a cigarette casually. The tendrils of smoke came up around him and Lorelei found herself craving a smoke herself. She sat up straight, quickly, and looked down at her arm. The poison...what had happened? She'd been scratched, had felt it burn through her body, and had been knocked out cold. It was wrapped, it no longer burned, and Lorelei was confused as to how it had happened. She had to assume that the only reason her wounds were wrapped and she sat up against this tree was sitting right across from her.

"Wha---What happened?"

She murmured, a hand coming to her head. She felt like she'd been hit by a train. The fact that the wolf had actually talked was not something she'd seen in all the years she'd been on earth. She'd fought her fair share of Lycans....killed them, even. But this one had been larger and smarter than all of them. He put those Lycans to shame. She shook her head, looking back down to her arm, then up to him. He could've left her for the wolf....it would only make sense for the creature to want revenge after she gauged his eyes with her fingers. But that was not the case.

"Did you....do this? Did you neutralize the poison?"

The Vampire stared at him for a moment, having a hard time grasping the concept of what had just happened. If he was a hunter, he should've been hunting her. At the very least, he could've left her for the wolf. Or let the poison seep through her. There were a number of ways he could've exterminated her, but he didn't.

"Why? You're a hunter...you're supposed to hunt rogues. I don't even know your name..."

She murmured, realizing that he was wounded when she smelt the small traces of blood on his mouth from the clot he'd spat. Lorelei shook shakily for a moment, before walking over to him. She crouched down in front of him, inspecting him. Obviously he was internally damaged. She narrowed her eyes.

"You're wounded...probably internally bleeding."

She reached into her pocket, pulling out the knife she carried on her. She made a thin slice on her palm, looking over it casually without a wince before she held her hand out.

"I know hunters are against this...but I'm sure you're aware that Vampire blood has healing capabilities. If you open your mouth and let me drip my blood in there, you'll heal much faster. You might not like the idea or the taste of it, but I bet it will taste better than clots of your own blood coming up."

IceCreamMage

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          He lowered the cigarette from his mouth, his eyes still closed, exhaling a plume of smoke from his lips. He kept his eyes closed as the immediate area around them had fallen silent again finally which meant that he was allowed some small moment of peace finally. The whole night had gone downhill since leaving the meeting that night. He didn't know how he had made it to this point, how the events of the night could have turned out so bad.
                                                          It had to be at least past 2am by this point. It was still quite dark in the thicket of trees but that wasn't of concern to him. It wasn't until he heard the quiet voice once again tonight that he opened his eyes once more.

"Wha---What happened?" Her voice lacked the usual cockiness it held.

Andrew remained silent while she took in her surroundings and tried to make heads or tails of the entire situation. She raised a hand to her head and shook it for a moment. When her gaze fell to her arm she seemed even more confused than when she woke up. She looked from her arm to him and shot another question his way.

"Did you... Do this? Did you neutralise the poison?"

Andrew once again said nothing while she stared at him. Instead, he continued smoking his cigarette. He didn't feel like explaining exactly why he'd helped her and not left her for dead with either the wolf or to suffer with the poison as most people would. He hated many things in this world and despised the Lycans for the hell they put people through. Rogues infuriated him even further usually and made him consider the possibility of extermination.
                                                          However something in him had caused him to grab her and dive out of the way of harm. He wasn't sure why he had taken her with him but his body had just moved on it's own. After that, she had tried to help him and gotten injured. It meant it was his responsibility to help her and that she had purposely put herself in harms way to ensure his survival, something a Rogue, let alone another species, had ever done for him before.

"Why? You're a hunter... You're supposed to hunt Rogues." She continued, trying to outline what he had done was so out of character. She was right. It was.

"I don't even know your name..." She muttered under her breath.

"... Andrew Taxson..." He replied quietly.

He wasn't aware if she knew who he was exactly. His name was well known throughout the hunter's organisation and within Vampires and Lycans but Rogues he wasn't so sure. He had performed quite a number of assassinations on both species many times so his reputation had come out awhile ago. Rogues usually didn't do as much research though on people, hence being such a high target of interest. They operated without thought to research their enemies which made them easy targets.
                                                          When she walked over to him, her eyes narrowed, he worried about what she was thinking of doing next.

"You're wounded, probably internally bleeding."

"Yeah... Bruised ribs. I'll live." He replied.

She held out her hand and removed a knife from her person. She then sliced through her hand and looked over it before holding it up to him. She then began explaining about the healing properties in her body. She held out her hand to him with the blood beginning to grow slightly from the wound. Andrew looked from her hand to her face and shook his head.
                                                          He grabbed the cigarette from between his lips, inhaled hard for the last drag, then flicked it away. He grabbed a piece of his shirt around his stomach on the left side this time and ripped a large piece off. Unfortunately he had ripped off more than he wanted and the rip revealed more of his right side than his left. The bruising was now more obvious than ever from the discolouring. The scar that ran under his arm to his hip shone slightly in the moonlight.
                                                          He took her hand in his and began wrapping the hand wound.

"I'm afraid the line must be drawn here." He said quietly, tending to the wound. "My entire organisation is against any form of blood being ingested within our bodies that is not our own race's. Doing so would have us expelled from the order at the very least but more than likely executed." He replied quietly.

He continued wrapping her hand in silence, taking careful consideration not to damage the cut any further. He wasn't sure why she had decided to help him once more. She owed him nothing, nor did he owe her anything. Why was he even helping her?
                                                          He wasn't sure that he knew the answer any more.
                                                          He just was.

"We have our own medical teams and machines to run through. This will be fixed in no time." He said, indicating to his bruised ribs.

He finished off the bandage on her hand. He didn't say anything at first as he observed his work, turning her hand around to get a better look at the job. When he was satisfied, he released her hand and stood up, wincing slightly from the pain. He removed another cigarette from his packet and placed it between his lips. He stopped for a moment and thought on it. After a couple of seconds he removed another and handed it to her. He only had one left. He shoved the pack back into his pocket and lit up his cigarette. When he was done, he tossed the lighter to her. He'd wait for her to light the cigarette up before turning away.

"Don't harm yourself needlessly like that... Though I appreciate the concern." He said simply. He took another drag from the cigarette and exhaled quietly. It was quite obvious that he was a bad chain smoker. It wasn't like he gave himself a very long life expectancy. "You should get home and get some rest. Try to stay out of trouble... I'd rather not be sent after you." He said quietly. If she poked up too much trouble then his organisation would send him on a specific mission after her and whoever she associated with.

"I need to go get these looked at." He muttered while placing his fingers gingerly on his damaged ribs.

Company: Lorelei
                                                          Mood: Very Sore

[Kishio]

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ailee Merigold
                                              "Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."

It was about time that someone told Ailee to suck it up and stop crying over spilled milk. What happened was done and in the past now and nothing she said now would turn back time.
                                            Wiping her eyes dry, she looked back up just to see popcorn flying in front of her face and hitting her in the forehead. “Cass...” She muttered, grabbing full hand of popcorn and diving out and at her friend, forcefully trying to feed her the handful.

With a chuckle she sat back and nodded. “You're right thought, we are adults and he is strong. He will be fine, no need to send Luke after him.” With a shrug she nodded her head towards her phone that was lying on the coffee table. “He knows our phone numbers if he's in need of backup. He's not the one to underestimate his enemy.”
                                            It was true, all true and deep down she knew that he'd just shrug her comments off with ease. She hoped, at least. Maybe she could explain herself somehow sometime later that morning when she sees him.

“Another thing...” She muttered, sitting back in her spot and under the cosy blanket. “I'm worried to approach Will about that alliance of ours. I know I probably should tell him with everyone else, but you know how much of a trouble he can be.”
                                            With a smirk, she looked over to her friend, dear friend. Once again her puppy eyes came out. “Cass~...” She said sweetly, chuckling lightly. “Do you think you could inform Luke and Will about it? Saves me the drama of dealing with them.”
                                            This was another perk of being a leader. She didn't have to deal with this sort of stuff personally, Cass had her ways with Luke, although she has never seen or heard of how her and Will get on.

With a slight yawn, she picked up the pillow from floor and tossed it over to her friend. Ailee herself took one of the smaller decorative pillows that were lying around and slipped it under her head. “Should we get some sleep? I have to be up and ready, looking fresh as a flower in about five hours.”

shadowraven-V

User Image

Evelynn 'Evan' Hart

Evan released her grasp the troublesome two and returned to Greta's side as Alistaire made his leave. "As you command my Lord." She said as she bowed politely watching the King of Vampires depart with the blood bank known by the name of Daisy. Concern for her masters well being would have to wait, but at least he did have his own health in mind. Feeding would do him good.

Once Alistaire had vanished from the line of sight Evan turned on heel and took both of Greta's hands into her own. "Come, I'll show you to your room, Dovey." Evan released her hold and link arms with the girl before tugging her along upstairs. "Oh, Christian. Do be a doll and check on the dog. I would much hate for it to get too lonely." That pet of Alistaires, Evan couldn't imagine why he kept such a thing in the house. It was a foul beast he should have ended long ago.

Continuing on up the stairs she went down the hallway where most humans in the house were kept. Even just trying to maneuver your way through the house one could easily get lost in the twisting of walls in they did not know their way around. Evan often felt the manor was just a maze the original owner created as a strange little hobby to occupy his time. It was an odd but beautiful home. After a few winding corridors the girls arrived at the room. Evan twisted the knob and unlinked her arm with Greta's before walking in. It had been updated to make a childs room more suitable for an adult but a few things remand from Greta's previous stay. It was only fitting to return the child to the room that had always been left waiting for her.

-Heavens knows I belong down below-

User Image
✥ Alistaire E. Farin ✥

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

A soft tintless hand slid behind the womans neck slowly where it came to rest on the back of her head with strands of blond strung between each of his fingers. The melody of her pulse, the enticing song of her racing blood was whispering honeyed tunes to the malnourished vampire. A firm yet gentle hand at the back of Daisy's skull was pulling her towards him. The only sound of note in the room was that of popping embers in the fireplace and the breaths in which the girl was taking. Alistaire moved himself closer, leaning his head forward while his canine's took on their truest nature of pointed ivories made to pierce that in which it desired to.

The tip of each edged tooth met the warm supple skin of the human. They remand still, anxious for what was to come but patiently they waited for what was desired. Alistaire slowly put pressure into his bite, gradually sinking his canines into Daisy's neck. The unhurriedly manner that he used on the girl was far more beneficial to her than it was to him. Many of the race were not able to harness such control, those who could often didn't display it. It's only use was to make the process of feeding as painless as puncturing flesh could be for the victim.

Slowly steady pressure was maintained until the right depth was met. Sweet crimson trickled into Alistaires mouth, gliding effortlessly down his throat. It was as an antidote for discomfort his thirst had casted upon him. Her blood, almost hot, enthralling. Each drop was more precious than gold. Alistaire gripped at the blond hair between his fingers his other hand moving to the small of Daisy's back. His whole being had a strong longing for more of her blood. There was reason why Alistaire didn't feed from Daisy too often. It wouldn't take much just to drain it all.

Desire was tamed as Alistaire pulled his teeth out of the girls flesh, an action which had certain reluctance behind it. He ended his hold on her and wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb. Cleaning what traces of blood might have been left there. The wound he had left on Daisy was a small one, not very deep, and without the pressure his bite had placed it wouldn't bleed much on its own. The sickly pale shade his skin had been had returned to its normal light color. Even his eyes seemed to grow brighter as his body processed the much needed blood it had obtained.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

The real world is where the monsters are.

Lollilox's Queen

User Image
User Image

The first sign the hunter gave her of hearing her at all was his name. Andrew Taxson. Lorelei arched a brow at him. Most rogues wouldn't know the name, but Lorelei had dabbled in her fair share of assassinations with hunters, Lycans and Vampires alike. The pale girl tilted her head as he mentioned his ribs were bruised, and that he would live. She rolled her oddly colored eyes. Of course he would live, that much was for sure. Her eyes dilated at the scent of his blood, her mouth nearly watering. Thankfully she'd fed, or this would be harder for her to do. Lorelei had been around for a bit, but she wasn't ancient...far from it. She was just over 100, which was apparently a child in Vampire years, but she didn't think much of it. After seeing generations of people she'd cared about live and die, she felt old enough. The dark haired Vampire looked over him, shaking her head.

"You're too scrappy for your own good, Taxson. My name is Lorelei.....Baine."

She mentioned, using his name with a sly smile while mentioning her own. She waited with her hand out, but he refused to take it. instead, he ripped more of his shirt off, giving her an eyeful of what lay beneath. Her eyes flickered there, briefly, before she felt him pull her hand into his.

"That's a gnarly scare you've got there."

She commented, matter-of-factly, wondering momentarily how he received it. In his line of work, a scar that large didn't exactly surprise her. As he mentioned why he couldn't take her blood for it's healing abilities, her head lolled downward, looking at his wrapping job. Why was he helping her? Wrapping her hand, even? Tending to a wound? He held her hand so gently, she might've gone as far to say that he didn't completely and utterly hate her. And she was surprised to find out the hunters were so strict with their rules, and would even terminate one of their own.

"Seems a bit harsh, doesn't it? I thought you guys were supposed to be one big, happy family."

She muttered sarcastically, holding back the venom she felt towards hunters in her tone because one sat in front of her, tenderly wrapping her hand in his shirt. He turned her hand to examine the job, but Lorelei's eyes stayed on his face, her look quizzical, but trusting. After he stood up, she stood as well. Then, he did something even more unexpected. He handed her a cigarette. The Vampire stared for a moment, but quickly accepted the offering. When he tossed the lighter to her, she caught it in her hand, leaning down to light the atrocious stick between her lips before she took a very, very well-needed drag. Letting out a puff of smoke, she glanced back over to him.

"Why do you care if I harm myself? Why would you rather not be sent after me?"

The Vampire asked cautiously, looking him over. A cocky smile returned to her face as she walked over to him, blowing a bit of her smoke his way, only to playfully antagonize him.

"Don't tell me you have a crush."

She teased, walking around him momentarily in a circle, as one might circle their prey. However, she leaned into her pocket, pulling out her card with her cell number on it and sliding it into his coat, patting it after she placed it there. Lorelei only gave the number out to people she felt she owed, and her phone rarely rang unless it was someone asking for a favor...or a kill. She could only help him so much as this point. His medical team would do the rest from here.

"I don't fancy hunters calling on me, but I owe you one. You didn't have to dive and push me out of the way, and you didn't have to save me or neutralize the poison. And you definitely didn't have to tend to my wounds. But you did."

Then, without warning and in her spontaneous way, Lorelei leaned forward, briefly pressing her lips against his...roughly. She pulled back quickly before he could retaliate, zipping three steps backwards before she turned her back on him, walking away as her less than humble laugh echoed through the park.

"See you around, Andrew Taxson."

She added, blowing smoke into the night as she slowly faded out into the trees.

IceCreamMage

Lollilox's Queen

User Image

t h exxxh u m a n xx b l o o d xxd o l l

Now, Daisy had been fed off of her fair share of times, but it never truly got easier for her...especially with the younger, less-practiced Vampires. She wasn't too worried with Alistaire, as he was often gentle in doing it, and did what he could to alleviate her pain. Daisy had been told by many Vampires that her blood could be compared to something of a drug....light, exotic and rare. She didn't really understand what that meant, but she could only imagine that it could be compared to wine...some were fruitier, some were darker and more robust. Apparently her blood was the bell of the ball. As he hand came to the back of her head, the blonde's breathing hitched, if only for a moment.

As much as Vampires fascinated her, the fear that settled before a feeding never seemed to go away. Daisy tilted her head, her eyes moving to the ceiling as he ran his fingers though her hair.
                                                          When his fangs eventually made their way to her skin, he paused, his breath hitting her skin and causing goosebumps to rise before the fangs finally found their way into her neck.

"Mmmhh.."

She groaned slightly, feeling the liquid come out of her body, causing her head to become light. She hadn't eaten much today, meaning the blood coming out of her body would leave her feeling woozy. He pulled her closer, gripping at her hair and pulling her body into him, his hand at the small of her back. Although Daisy had always had a fascination with Vampires, she'd always been particularly interested in Alistaire. He was reserved, but a leader. Conservative, but always let go when he was drinking. He finished, his fangs slipping from her neck and his grip on her releasing. The girl was dizzying, feeling her head swing back against the couch she was on as she looked over the leader of the Family.

"W--Was that enough for you, Alistaire?"

She questioned, her body curling into his unconsciously as she felt her head becoming lighter. Often, Daisy would mutter some sort of gibberish after a feeding. She was petite and it usually took a fair amount out of her. A hand came up, brushing her bangs from her face as she looked over him, green eyes flickering.

"I suppose I'll never really understand a Vampire's thirst..."

Burning_Of_Insanity

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces