Whats your Poison?

Vampire 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Lycan 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 17 ]
Hunter 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Human 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image

This was the last article written by Karen Grey before she became another face on missing poster. Many people don't think about the world outside of their own little bubbles. And I would wager a bet as to say those who read her finally article paid it no mind. But you know, she was right. There was indeed monsters walking the streets, with faces same as our own... Though to be fare, most would never believe it until the monster at the heels took hold of them. But where there is those who inspire terror, There is also those who hunt it.

Welcome to London.

-Intro-
-Story-
-Rules-
-Information-
-Profiles Skeletons-
-Character List-

Accepted Characters - OOC

Role Play created by Corpse-x-Queen
User Image

London is busy city filled to the brim with little ordinary lives. However, our tale isn't about all those normal people. No, its about something far more entertaining.

For centuries a dominate clan of vampires had a secret grasp on the city of the London. The Authority's, Politicians, hell they even had control on what news actually was shared publicly. Their hands were wrapped around every important network, giving to them unquestionable control. This clan was simply known as 'The Family'. The Lord of the family was strict on the rules he set in place for his brethren. And even with all the power he had gained he used it only to keep traces of his kind hidden. But not all would play by his rules, and not all turned a blind eye to what was going on in the shadows. Rogues started appearing in the city, Vampires and Lycans alike were feasting on humans without a care, threatening to expose all that 'The Family' struggled to shield from human eyes. But the clan was not fighting a war on their own.. The hunters were very much involved. The Hunters and The Family had an agreement with one another that protected each side from harm. Together they Hunter Rebels to protect the citizens of London from the terror that stalked them.

This is where our tale takes a turn, For one day a skilled hunter, filled with hate, took the life of one of the vampire clans members. Not only that, the woman he killed was one of their nobles, Novella Hart. This act of betrayal ended the agreement of peace between The Family and Hunters. Fearing what befall the city if an all out war broke loose the Hunters sought to find a solution to settle the matter and return the peace. In the end the guilty hunters life was offered to The Family so that they could have their justice. All that took place fifty years ago.. Now the two sides are on unstable ground. And the peace they once had, now nothing more than a winds blow away from tumbling down. This is where we start. Rogues wondering the street, The Family still mourning their loss, and the Hunters trying to keep the world from crumbling.
User Image

Rules

1.No godmoding or powerplaying.
2. Follow gaia's guidlines and rules.
3. No one liners allowed. I'm expecting two good paragraphs per post.
4. Pm profiles to me titled Monsters?
5. I will add more rules if I see fit.
6. Do not change humans into vampires without permission.
7. Do not kill somebody's character without permission from me and them.
8. If you do not post for four days without giving a reason, I will delete you.
9. Romance and Fighting is fine.Just do not take it too far.
10. Respect other role players.If you have a problem with someone let me know.I will take care of it.
11. No chat speak, or ** for actions. This is a Simi-lit to Lit role play.

User Image

Vampires

Royal
Royal's are purebloods who's lineage can be traced back the first vampires. They are the strongest of the species though few in number. The only Royal in London is the lord of the vampire clan.

Nobles
Nobles are the purebloods of the vampire world. Their more powerful then the lower level vampires and hold more authority.

Dusks
Dusks are created when a Thralls master dies or when their creator gives up their control of them, giving the gift free will. Dusks and Thralls have the same amount of power.

Thralls
Thralls are those poor souls that were once human but were bitten and turned by drinking the blood of their master. Thralls are very closely attached to their creators (Sometimes against their will) and can not harm nor ignore a direct comand from their master. Thralls and Dusks hold the same power.

Vampires Strength
Vampires have heightened senses. They have increased strength, speed, agility, and inteligence, as well as regeneration. Telepathy is also known to be a power shared by all vampires.

Vampires Weakness
Though it does not kill them they are greatly weakened in sunlight. Holy water is affective on them, slows their regenration rate. When it comes to vampires, wound them enough and they will go down. However, to kill them you have to remove the head and heart and burn all the pieces.

Lycans

Purebreds
Purebloods are the strongest of the Lycan race. Natural burn alpha's with the authority and power to command. Purebloods are few in number, dwindling down with time but their pride never dies.

Werewolves
werewolves are humans that were bitten or scratch by a Lycan and survived the encounter only to be turned into a monster themselves.

Halfbreeds
Haflbreeds are the offspring of a human and Lycan. There weaker than purebreds. Halfbreeds often find it hard to enter a so called pack due to the human blood within them.

Newbloods
Newbloods are recently turned Lycans who only transform with the full moon. Newbloods have yet to gain control of the transformations which causes them to be one of the most dangerous monsters out there.

Lycans Strength
Heightened senses, Greatly increased strength. Increased speed and agility. Has the ability to transform into a large wolf. They also have quicker healing times then humans.

Lycans Weakness
Silver does wonders against Lycans. Stops their healing process for a good while. High-Frequency Noise and strong smells can also throw them off. And same with vampires. Its best to burn the bodies.
User Image

Vampires

The sinners Manor, An old mansion giving its fitting name by the locals a hundred years back. The Family resides in the manor and as part of the agreement, the Hunters are not aloud step foot on the property. The Family has much power in the city, all for the goal of keeping vampires and lycans existence a secret. Any clan member who breaks one of the clans rules is seen as a trader. Basically don't feed on humans outside of the manor, don't kill humans or hunters, don't expose the clan or its secrets. Of course not all vampires are part of the clan. Many are rogues who see things a little differently or just want to live for themselves.

(Picture here real only)
[b]A name as good as any[/b] (Character name)
[b]Looks can be deceiving[/b] (True Age)
[b]Born to be[/b] (Gender)
[b]Clearly[/b] (Sexuality)
[b]Fate decided[/b] (Noble, Dusk, or Thrall)
[b]Path Chosen[/b] (Rogue Vampire or member of The Family)
[b]Actions speak louder than words[/b] (Personality)
[b]History reveals it all[/b] (Bio)
[b]Enjoyable[/b]
+Like+
+Like+
+Like+
[b]Undesired[/b]
+Dislike+
+Dislike+
+Dislike+
[b]Not to Mention[/b] (Anything you need to add about your character)
[b]Username[/b] (Username)

Lycan

Lycans who have formed backs tend to stay in the underground tunnels below the city. Some however have residences top side. Of course their are many who roam the city as lone wolves. Lycans are in a war with the vampire clan, seeking control of the city to be theirs. The Lycans aren't exactly against keeping themselves secret from the humans but even if they were, for now they know they would not win a war against The Family and Hunters.. So they lay in wait, slowly trying to take over.

(Picture here real only)
[b]Name Chosen[/b] (Character name)
[b]Age is Pride[/b] (Age)
[b]Blood can't Lie[/b] (Purebred, Werewolf, Halfbreed, Newblood)
[b]Path Chosen[/b] (Rogue, Surface back, Underground pack)
[b]Nothing more than what I am[/b] (Personality)
[b]Set in Stone[/b] (Bio)
[b]Enjoyable[/b]
+Like+
+Like+
+Like+
[b]Undesired[/b]
+Dislike+
+Dislike+
+Dislike+
[b]Not to mention[/b] (Anything you wish to add about your character)

Hunters

Hunters are human who have spent many years training in order to kill everything that goes bump in the night. They hunt down rogue vampire and lycans in order to protect their city. Hunters have an agreement with The Family, Do not bring harm to the clan, do not tread on clan soil, do not kill members of the clan. Though the peace between the two organizations is rocky the Hunters have no desire to break the truce,..again. The Hunters base is located beneath the St Andrew church.

(Picture here real only)
[b]Name received at birth[/b] (Character name)
[b]Lucky to have made it[/b] (Age)
[b]Blood doesn't lie[/b] (Blood type)
[b]The world has made me so[/b] (Personality)
[b]Secrets shared[/b] (Bio)
[b]Enjoyable[/b]
+Like+
+Like+
+Like+
[b]Undesired[/b]
+Dislike+
+Dislike+
+Dislike+
[b]The best friend one could ever have[/b] (Weapon)

Humans

Humans, most live their lives completely unaware of the terror's that reside with them in the city. A select few individuals are collected by the family to serve as blood banks and servants. Once a human is taken by The Family their fate is sealed.. Or is it?

(Picture here real only)
[b]Parents chose[/b] (Character name)
[b]Its a gift[/b] (Age)
[b]Blood doesn't lie[/b] (Blood type)
[b]Actions have proved[/b] (Personality)
[b]Fate can be cruel[/b] (Bio)
[b]Enjoyable[/b]
+Like+
+Like+
+Like+
[b]Undesired[/b]
+Dislike+
+Dislike+
+Dislike+

User Image

The Family

Lord Alistaire E. Farin- Royal Burning_Of_Insanity
Evelynn (Evan) Heart- Pureblood -Corpse-x-Queen
Christian Withers- Dusk -xXNaked-WafflesXx
Ethan Withers- Dusk -xXNaked-WafflesXx
Clan Member- Open -Vampire
Snejana "Snow" Romanov Pet- Halfbreed -Xiyiri

Daisy Leduex- Blood Bank -[Kishio]
Greta Lynn Stone- Blood Bank -Child_Of_Roses
Blood Bank- Open -Human

Lycan Packs

-Underground pack-
Alpha Judas Funar - Purebred -X The Bad Hatter -X
Aldrich "Hal" Hallows- Purebred -Vox Reyne
Audrey St. Claire- Werewolf -Draotia
Pack Member- Open -Lycan
Pack Member- Open -Lycan
Pack Member- Open -Lycan
Pack Member- Open -Lycan

Leona Farwell- Servant -far from sober
Servant- Open -Human

-Surface pack-
Pack Alpha- Open -Lycan
Kara Marie Purebred -Silviela
Pack Member- Open -Lycan
Pack Member- Open -Lycan
Pack Member- Open -Lycan

Hunters

Leader Ailee Merigold- Taken -SunShine Boo
Andrew Taxson 2nd in command- Taken -IceCreamMage
Cassandra Creed - Taken -shadowraven-V
Hunter- Open -Human
Hunter- Open -Human
Hunter- Open -Human

Humans

Kitten Malone - AB+ -SailorButtStallion
Kestrel Andrews- A+ -raito sakamaki
Normal- Open -Human
Normal- Open -Human
Normal- Open -Human

Rogues

Lorelei Baine- Dusk -[Kishio]
Rogue- Open -Vampire
Rogue- Open -Vampire

Shane Laurence- Halfbreed -X- The Bad Hatter -X
Charles Bottomley- Werewolf -Shadow - Dragon
Rogue- Open -Lycan

User Image

Date, Time, and Weather.

March, 2015

Wednesday, 12am, Light rain, Half moon.

Announcements

None
User Image

☼ Shane Laurence ☼

Walking on the streets of London was dangerous especially at night. The Hunters would be out tracking down the problematic rogues. Vampires, Lycans, what did they care, they were could just monsters, right? But even knowing when it came down to it, that 'that' was what he was, he didn't want to end up they way so many others had. Another dead body to be burned.

Shane wondering down the street with eyes focused on his feet. The sky above was laced with clouds, shielding the stars from any who wished to view them. It was going to be a long night, Shane could feel it in his bones. He had hopes that he would make it home before trouble found him. It wasn't that he was one of those rogues who fed off of anything without care. No, he didn't want to hurt anyone but sometimes he couldn't stop himself. Shane must have cursed the wolf inside him a thousand times over but still, he could feel that monsters breath heating his core. Life was a difficult thing for halfbreed without a pack. Not many liked to accepted a mutt into the ranks. Oh but Shane had tried before, when he first left home, left his mother., He tried to find pack to join hoping someone could help hush that monsters voice which echoed in his head. However, they turned him down, made fun of mutt, and sent him on his. Life, I'm sure its tough for everyone.

In the darkness, I see the shadow
It tries to fight me in the night, and in the final hour we begin the battle
It comes at me like a snake, but i'm just like a cobra, i'm just as lethal with me rattle
In the morning I awoke, in a field surrounded by dozen of cattle
it was such a strange blur the experience is hard to describe in a word
I felt myself change and become something I wasn't the time before

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ailee Merigold
                                                                    "Sarcasm is just one more service we offer."

It was like any other day, just going with the flow of London from A to B. So many people around her and yet not even a quarter of them knows about her real job. Monster hunting. It sounds like some silly slogan of a disinfecting company, but there it is. For the past five years Ailee was trying to mend together what the previous Leader has failed to do, keep the peace between all races. Just those damn rogues.

Beep. Beep.

Vibrations from the pocket of her jacket made her jump slightly. Looking around and behind her shoulder, she slowly pulled the phone against her cheek. “Yeh?” She simply muttered, after that she listened in to the shaky voice of a new hunter. “Right... for fu*ks sake.” Suddenly stopping, she made couple of people behind her bump and trip, which granted her couple of curse words from the passer bys. Giving them a slight wave and apologizing smile, she moved herself to the side of the pavement. “You know what to do... No buts!” Bursting out into shout in the middle of the street wasn't the best of the ideas. Turning her back around to the crowd, she finally gained back control over her voice. “Do the job quickly, and get back to town. You've ventured after that rogue way out of the city. I want you back as soon as possible, you hear me? Good.” With that she tossed her little, old-school Nokia back into her pocket and resumed her walk.
She likes to rock hard.
She likes to kiss soft.
Hot as a barrel on a 12 gauge sawed off.

User Image
Ain't hard to please, long as you got speed.

►⊰Cassandra Creed⊱◄

She ain't into wine and dinin. She's shooting whiskey singing sweet child of mine, man. Ridin 95 sittin' shot gun pretty, turning this town in paradise city. Runnin' wide a** open. Just as fast as thing goes, boy give me her some more.
She's my his little rock star, man she knows it.
My This baby's Guns N' Roses.

»══════════════════════♦══════════════════════«

The sound of music filled the brightly lit room of the second story dance studio. From the busy streets of London one simply has to look up upon the two story building whose top floor stood a showcase of talented dancers that this part of London had to offer. Among the few who inhabited the studio this time of day stood a young with lovely brown hair pulled up into a high bun that slightly resembled that of a bow made of hair. Sitting in the corner of the room the young woman sat on the hard wood floor stretching with one leg out and the other turned inward to her body. As the music came to stop the young woman looked up and saw the owner of the studio she came to daily.

“That’s enough practice for today. It’s getting late so get home safely.” The dark haired male with a scruffy looking appearance said as he unplugged the stereo that sat atop a metal roll away cart. Standing Cassandra followed the other dancers towards the stairs that lead down to the showers and locker rooms. Rinsing off the young woman stood at her locker wrapped in her crimson red towel. Reaching for her blow dryer Cassandra heard her phone beeping softly. Lost in thought the young brunette glanced up.

-three unheard messages-

Sighing softly the young woman placed her phone down before picking it up once more to take a double look. ‘Ohmygosh! Its 9 o’clock?!’ Cassandra thought as she placed the phone down once more and quickly got dress. Slipping from her towel into a pair of faded old blue jeans and a black tank top. Slipping her feet into her old sneakers, Cassandra scooped up her duffle bag now packed with her belongings and ran out the door. Lifting her phone to her ear she jogged down the street as she replayed the messages left on her voice mail. Stopping at the crosswalk the young woman with damp hair pressed the button continuously until the light started to change.

Walking against the current of pedestrians crossing, Cassandra adjusted her duffle bag strap back onto her shoulder as she reached the other side of the street. “It’s Creed, I’m on my way.” She said quickly as the tone in her voice changed slightly. Ending the call the young woman hurried along towards her new destination. St Andrew church.

»══════════════════════◊══════════════════════«

Location: Streets of London heading towards St Andrew church ||xMood: Calm||xClothes: Pair of faded blue jeans, sneakers, black tanktop ||x Thoughts: Where did the time go? ||xCompany: No one at the moment ||x

User Image

Evelynn 'Evan' Hart

"Like rats, disgusting little rats who plague this city with you filth and disease. Honestly, you should thank me... Give the devil my regards." The woman gave a wicked smile as her and her colleague put down the pathetic rogue vampire. People think its because somethings a dark creature, thats what makes it a monster. No, even if that thing had been human it would still have been a monster most foul. It didn't just feed on children, it tore them into pieces with delight. That kind of sickness couldn't be cured. But it could be killed. "Brent, call the sinners and tell them the job is done." Sinners, naturally short for the Sinners Mansions occupants. A nickname she quickly grew to love.

The blonde, Evan, walked out of the dark alleyway with the man, Brent, hard at her heels. For tonight her job was over and she could return back home. Maybe Alistaire would even be awake. Thinking about him, he did well to hide it but she knew, just like the other members of the clan, that losing Her was still tearing at his undead heart. It was the same for Evan. She hated the Hunters for what they did, They took away her friend,.. No, it was more like they took away her sister.

Evan turned fast making the brute behind her come to a swift halt. "Your no needed her anymore love, Go home, I'll be there soon." The man bowed his head before taking off into the shadows of the glorious night. Evan took to walking the streets at a slow set pace. Up ahead walking towards her was a face Evan knew. Know they enemy they say. It was the red headed huntress, leader of that wretched group of Hunters. As the woman walked closer Evan came to a stop in order to give her 'greetings'. "Miss Merigold, is it not? Even though the thick city air it reeked of the hunters scent. "Your a little ways from home. Starting the hunt early tonight? Or could it be that you've taken a break from your busy life to enjoy the scenery?" The words came out in a sweet tone but they were no doubt laced with venom.

-Heavens knows I belong down below-

User Image

☼ Shane Laurence ☼

A long growl roared in his stomach with such fury that it caused him to grasp at his shirt in hopes it would silence. His eyes were peering into a window of closed butcher shop. The lights left on inside all brought focus to the fresh cuts of meat inside. Each one just begging to taken. It had been awhile since his last meal, he knew he couldn't starve the monster within him without consequence. He tried to tame the creature by only animals, fresh meat, but it wasn't easy. However, he would do what he had to in order not to take another life. How she haunted him.

Shane felt as if her ghost was constantly at his back whispering her curses his way. He recalled how she had tasted, how that wolf devoured her without hesitation. How it loved it. He remembered the look on his mothers face as he stood before her covered in blood, barely able to say what he had done. The expression on her face and fear in eyes. That was the last time he saw her. Some memories you wish you could forget.

Shane tore his gaze from the window and turned to continue his way on home we he had bumped into a person who was walking hastily down the street. "Sorry I.." Shane stopped dead in his tracks as he got a good look at the woman he ran into. Why didn't he notice earlier? Was he that distracted? The woman, at of all possible people, he just had to run into a Hunter. Judging from the direction she was heading she was going for the church. Shane froze for a second taking in the hunters features. That brown hair, those eyes, he had seen her before going after other rogues. At that point his instincts kicked in. Telling him to run."Sorry." He said again as he started to walked quickly passed her.

It comes at me like a snake, but i'm just like a cobra, i'm just as lethal with me rattle

She likes to rock hard.
She likes to kiss soft.
Hot as a barrel on a 12 gauge sawed off.

User Image
Ain't hard to please, long as you got speed.

►⊰Cassandra Creed⊱◄

She ain't into wine and dinin. She's shooting whiskey singing sweet child of mine, man. Ridin 95 sittin' shot gun pretty, turning this town in paradise city. Runnin' wide a** open. Just as fast as thing goes, boy give me her some more.
She's my his little rock star, man she knows it.
My This baby's Guns N' Roses.

»══════════════════════♦══════════════════════«

Reaching for her headphones in her gym bag Cassandra placed the ear buds simultaneously in both ears. Hitting play on her playlist the young woman drew a deep breath as she made her way down the street towards the hunters HQ. Judging the distance in her mind Cassandra knew it was about a 15 minute walk from the dance studio she frequented a few times out of the week. Pocketing her phone Cassandra adjusted her bag strap as she glanced down at her hand. Looking as her middle finger the young hunter smiled softly as she slightly twisted the silver ring she wore on her finger with her thumb. A constant reminder of what was and a promise she made to protect those from the things that go bump in the dark. Sighing softly the brown haired beauty quickly walked off lost in thought as her music began to play.

Brushing a few strands of hair from her face Cassandra turned the corner and came to an unexpected halt. Instinctively the young woman reached out and took the person she though she ran into by the shoulders as if trying to prevent them from falling on her account “Ohmygosh, I’m so sorry I wasn’t watching where I was…“ Cassandra paused as one of her head phones fell free from her ear. She was about to speak when she looked the young man up and down as her hands released him from her light protective grip. “going.” Something about this stranger sparked curiosity in the young huntress as she continued to analyze him. He wasn’t vampire. Perhaps lycan?

Seeing he was eager to leave her presence Cassandra allowed her bag to slip free from her shoulders and onto the ground. “Wait.” The young hunter found herself saying as she turned to watch him walk pass her. ”Hold on a minute.” Cassandra found herself saying as she gracefully slipped passed the dark haired man. Standing in front of him Cassandra found herself wanting to know if he posed any real threat. If he was a supernatural being she wanted to make sure that he was as harmless as a lady bug before allowing him to leave her presence. The last thing she as a hunter wanted was for human blood to be spilled because she was foolish enough to let a rogue slip by.

Pulling the other ear bud free Cassandra tucked the headphones safely behind the cleavage neckline of her shirt. Playing the part of a normal girl taking interest in a guy she met for the first time Cassandra smiled sweetly as she turned her charm on the young man. “I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name.” she said softly as she extended her hand with her silver ring to the stranger she had ran into. “I’m Cassandra.” she said sweetly. It was a gamble she was taking realizing she did not have her trusted weapon with her the young woman rethought her decision to shake hands with the silver ring. As quickly as her hand lifted the young woman switched hands to offer the stranger her ring less hand should he turn out to be one of the monsters she hunted at night.
                                            »══════════════════════◊══════════════════════«

Location: Streets of London heading towards St Andrew church ||xMood: Calm||xClothes: Pair of faded blue jeans, sneakers, black tanktop ||x Thoughts: Where did the time go? ||xCompany: Shane ||x

User Image

☼ Shane Laurence ☼

The grip on his shirt did startle him when he had bumped into the woman but he barely even noticed her words while he tried to hastily get past her. Over and over his mind kept repeating the same sentence. 'This isn't good.' He caught her voice again, telling him to hold on. He would have darted away without a second thought if the dark haired beauty wasn't already in front of him. How he cursed in his mind but on the outside he remained calm. After all maybe she didn't know what he was.

Shane watched was she pulled out her ear buds and gave him perhaps the sweetest smile he had seen in a long time. Ah but maybe it was too sweet and hid vicious intent. Only time would divulge the truth in the matter. Cassandra, Shane made a mental note of it as he gave a rather charming smile himself. He looked at the hand, the silver band that was hugging the one finger. A test? He was almost certain. Which meant she suspected him. He reached out his hand ready to shake hers. Preparing himself for the inevitable burn that he would have to suffer through without changing his expression. He knew it was more than likely even the little ring of silver could cause him too much grief.. But to his surprise the girl lowered her hand and offered to him the other one. She shook it without further hesitation. Confusion took a wicked hold in his mind but he just continued to smile. "I'm Shane, Its a nice to meet you Cassandra." The voice he spoke with was warm, naturally friendly, almost calming in the way he delivered his words. It was strong yet it felt like the strength of a shield not a sword. "Sorry about the whole, running into you and trying to ditch out thing. Not one of my finer moments." A laugh escaped from him as he let go of her hand. Funny enough despite her being a Hunter, It was nice just to be able to talk to something, even for a minute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out