SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          He had well expected Ailee to hold it over his head for as much as she could. She would try to get everything she ever wanted from him if he had allowed her, but he knew better than that. When it came to things like this, Ailee was like a cruel poker player who had set her hand up ready to demolish her opponent.
                                                          She had a smile on her face that just begged him to have something to say about it because she'd simply laugh it off with her position of authority. However there were some things he wouldn't let go if she demanded them and she knew that. She picked her battles usually and today seemed like one of those.

"You WILL be staying on my couch tonight, possibly sharing it with Cass. And two..."

Andrew's eye twitched. He didn't really want to share anything with anyone. He just wanted to get to sleep and forget the entire night had happened. His ribs didn't hurt really any more but he was dying for a smoke and rather exhausted. They weren't going to get much sleep before the morning came and that was a problem. If they turned up looking exhausted as all hell then it wouldn't reflect properly on their position and would possibly make them look bad.

"You will leave that poor Jason boy alone, for whatever reason you're treating him this way."

"No dice, pepper." He replied back shortly.

He had a reputation to keep up and that kid had done something rather stupid. He couldn't afford to have him disobey a direct order from him, especially under threat of broken legs. If he made a threat like that which was ignored and then didn't follow through with punishments then people would start walking all over him here.
                                                          He wouldn't have that.

"But I'll level with you. I won't harm him. As such." He said simply.

He wasn't going to hurt the kid but he sure as hell would make sure he wouldn't disobey his direct order again, that was for sure. It didn't take long for Ailee to sign the forms for him. She signed it and dotted something before tossing the cigarettes in his lap after telling him to get up. He didn't need to be told twice. He pulled himself out of the bed and grabbed his shirt from nearby and slowly pulled it over his head and down to cover his nasty scar on his right side along with the bandaging he had over his ribs. While he continued getting fully dressed, Ailee addressed Hank with a thank you and the two of them spoke.
                                                          Andrew put his boots on and laced them up slowly. He wasn't moving fast as bending over put a slight strain on him. He had to give himself some time to rest before the meeting so that his ribs would come through when he needed them to. When done, he stood back up and pulled his long trench coat on and let it close around him. He dumped the cigarettes into one of the pockets and turned around as Ailee asked him if he was ready.

"In a sec. I have something to do first." He said while looking around the room. He spotted what he was looking for.

His fingers closed around the roll of duct tape and left the room. As he exited, Jason caught sight of him from outside another patient's room and his eyes widened.

"Over here bud." Andrew growled, holding his hand up and motioning for Jason to come over with one finger.

Jason didn't move but stood there frozen in fear. Andrew shook his head and sighed, walking over to the kid. When he reached him, Jason whimpered. Andrew grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him along while he continued to walk. He dragged him into an empty room, a wheel chair sitting lonesome by the window and empty bed.

"Now Ailee seems to have done you a favour. I'm not going to kick your a**... This time." He growled, straining the last two words of that sentence purposely to leave the fear in him. "However..."

Andrew held up the duct tape and started unravelling it with a loud rip! Jason didn't move out of fear. It didn't take long for the entire process to be completed. Andrew stood back to admire his work. He had clicked his wrists together a couple of minutes ago and allowed his gauntlets to come out. Jason's entire face had been duct taped and a face drawn on the front. He whimpered from within it, causing Andrew to hold up two fingers and trace along his lips, cutting through the duct tape and leaving him a breathing hole. He cut one near his nose too. Despite this being his only line of work, Andrew had done a rather good job at modelling Jason's head into a duct tape version of an actual duck.

"Next time..." Andrew began as he removed a cigarette from his packet, clicking his wrists together. "Don't disobey me." He growled quietly before lighting up his cigarette, the metal and silver disappearing back into the implants in his wrists.

"I-I had to! Ailee w-would have killed me!"

"Don't care dude, next time it'll be much worse, regardless of my orders." He replied while exiting the room.

He smoked his cigarette, unaffected by the No Smoking signs that had been placed around the organisation. Half of the higher ups smoked anyway if they felt the urge to. There was enough ventilation that it was always sucked out and ventilated back into the streets rather quickly. Andrew walked back over to Ailee in his room.

"Alright. I'm ready." He said finally. He looked over to Hank. "I guess I'll see you next time in the operating room, Jenson?"

"What's new?" He replied quietly while waving to Andrew and Ailee.

The two of them exited the room and walked down the hallway. As they did, they passed Jason who was attempting to feel his way out of the room with his hands outstretched before bumping into the door with his duck nose before taking a step back and trying again. Andrew couldn't help but chuckle as he took another drag of his cigarette. The two of them left the organisation through one of the official entrances that everyone knew of.
                                                          The two of them took a taxi back to Ailee's place. They remained in silence the entire time, both of them looking out separate windows of the taxi. Somewhere along the drive, Andrew found himself looking to the side over at Ailee. He didn't know why but something about her was really enticing at the moment. It made him want to shift his hand closer, but he held the urge in. It wasn't right.
                                                          She was his boss. He had to ensure her safety. Did those feelings conflict with his job? He didn't know, it was all so confusing.

By the time they had pulled up, Andrew had already removed some cash from his coat and handed it to the driver before getting out. He kept the door open before closing it after Ailee got out. The two of them approached the house, Ailee leading while Andrew brought up the rear. How odd it was to be back here once more tonight.
                                                          Andrew felt an intense form of Deja Vu.

"Well... Thanks." Andrew said simply. "For coming to see me tonight. No one usually does." He admitted quietly.

It wasn't a lie by any means. He hadn't had any visitors in a long time.
                                                          Then again, no one really liked him that much.

User Image User Image User Image

Location: Ailee's House
                                                          Company: Ailee
                                                          Mood: Rather tired

SunShine Boo