Lycan 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 17 ]
Hunter 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Human 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Mythical Star

User Image
Greta Lynn Stone

It was frustrating, looking at these...vampires and knowing that they were familiar, but not being able to place them. Out of the conor of her eye, Greta could see another person walking down the stair case. Oh no, another vampire? Right now, though it did not really matter, the girl kept her attentions in front of her.

Her heart beat sped up as the vampire extended a pale hand to cup her cheek. Staying still was difficult, but she managed, gasping softly as his cold skin presses against her warm flesh.
help but gasp softly at his cold skin. Just a bit her body relaxed, again as though it knew something she did not. IT was very disconcering. How was he going to decide? Just how exactly was she to serve them, besides being a happy meal with legs? Was he going to...
No, Oh thank God! Greta hung on his every word, after all, it was obvious he was in charge, and the others seemed to hang on his every word as well. More tension drained out of her body: She was to serve only a few vampires, only the four-five? in the room. And of course more rules.
As his hand fell away all she could do was nod, not trusting her voice.

The boys did have names, Ethan and Christian..but which was which?
The human stayed still until the Leader was gone, taking the girl on the stairs with him. Greta sighed shakily, more of the fear and tension draining out of her body.
Just as Greta went to reach for Evan, the cool hands founds hers first. She nodded, still not sure if she had a voice. She was glad it was Auntie E that would show her about, at the moment she felt most comfortable with her. She held tightly, well at least for her, to Evan as she walked with her up the stairs, glancing back at the two boys in the doorway. She was curious, but that would have to wait, it seemed.

For a while she was silent, trying to get her bearings as they walked the twisting hallways. "How am I suppose to find my way around?" Finally they stopped and Evan opened the door to her room. Literally...it looked a bit different, to accommodate a 16 year old Greta as opposed to a 6 year old Greta but...it was hers. Waiting for her to come back. As she stepped into the room she could see and hear pieces of memories: Someone reading her a story, someone playing dolls with her, someone playing hide and seek with her. She wasn't sure that any of the those people had been her parents.

"This....this is...." She managed, eyes scanning every detail. Something on the caught her eye and Greta moved quickly to snatch it: it was a stuffed bunny, with ears longer then the bunny itself. It was quilted, the mismatched fabric somehow matching. The ears had ben lined with something fuzzy and soft. Greta hugged the little thing tightly, breathing in the scents it held. They were so very weak but it all things she knew.

This was too much. Greta sat down, her eyes finding Evan. "Auntie, was this...my room, when I was little?" She asked first, still clutching to the little bunny. "Please don't leave," She said quickly, afraid that Evan would indeed have to leave her now.

Company: Evan, Christian, Ethan
Mood: Scared, unsure

Lupine Wolf

9,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
User Image

Will Casterly

But we fall down cause we are human
Yes sweet anger will feed the hunger
Yes we push through

The streets streamed by in a blur. He decided to travel on foot tonight; a car seemed to ostentatious for working on the down-low. These side jobs were not something uncommon for Will. Though no money had exchanged hands this time. It would not feel right. He was not hurting for money right now anyway; his day job allowed him to pay for a small, but tidy apartment in a somewhat decent area. He did not have much of a social life, so that saved him some money.

His footsteps carried him to the edge of a park. He was feeling somewhat keyed up from the recent job, pissed that he had been put in the position of having to do something so terrible. The blood was not on his hands, but on the lycan community, and the bloodsuckers were scarcely better. Overall, he found at least vampires kept better tabs on their kind and had some strange sense of political hierarchy, laws, codes, whatever it was that mainly kept them in line. Not that he trusted them any more, or hated them any less.

Tall figure coming to a standstill, he surveyed his surroundings, not seeing anything out of the norm. But given enough time, he did not doubt there would be some sort of commotion. It was becoming more and more common. His hand rested on the phone in his pocket, just waiting for it to buzz. Though his body ached from a long day of work, he knew he was too mentally unsettled to rest, so he figured he may as well be out patrolling. If nothing else, the night air was somewhat soothing.

So come on
I'll take you on, take you on
I ache for this
Why don't you come
Don't you come a little closer
So come on now
Strike the match, strike the match now

burn with me tonight

Friendly Friend

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
User Image
Snejana "Snow" Romanov
"If I Cannot Fly, Let me Sing"

Snejana looked back down at her lap and rubbed her sore neck a bit for relief. She heard noises coming from her master's room "He mast be feadink... she said softly to herself before looking over to the door that linked Alistaire's room to her own "Poor ting" she said with a sigh. She really did feel sorry for the blood slaves imprisoned here. "At least nobody had a craving for Lycan blood" she thought to herself with a small thankful smile. She gently opened her window to get a breeze upon her skin once more, allowing herself to relax slightly before standing up and making her way towards her bed against the opposite wall. She was still rather nervous about what was going to happen to her, but there was no sense in keeping herself worried over it.

She gently sat down on her cream-coloured bed and breathed a bit relaxed. It was thankfully rather comfortable, as she was sure that if it were up to Miss Evan for her living arrangements, she would be resting on nothing but the cold floor. Snejana then layed her head back on the pillow and turned so her front was facing the wall.

Where I am: In my prison bedroom
Present company: Alone
What i'm doing: Attempting to keep my nerves calm.
What i'm wearing:Pale-Cream gown

OOC:

Friendly Friend

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Atwood Bloom, PhD

"There we go. Now, I would like to see you again within 3 months time so we can get another pouch-worth." Atwood said as he removed the needle from the right arm of one of the lower humans housed within The Sinner's mansion and placed a cotton-ball and gauze tape over the injection point. The needle was then thrown into a sharps container and the blood bag was teetering back and forth on a machine to keep it from settling. "Make sure to drink plenty of fluids and take it easy for the next few days" he said before waving off to the fellow human. Thankfully, it was his last blood storage session for the night and he could then relax and catch up on his notes. He grabbed a bottle of sanitizer and wiped down his equipment. It was rather poor place for a clinic, but thankfully the servants knew not to mess around so it was always sterilized.

Atwood pushed back some of his brown hair from his face and grabbed the blood bag out of the machine. He then made his way over towards a giant walk-in fridge and opened the door. The fridge was filled with over fifty-dozen bags of blood, each meticulously organized with the person's name and blood type written on a label. He did this out of a labour of love in case there was ever a shortage of blood for his masters, or an emergency for the other humans.

Where I am: In my clinic within the sinner's mansion
Present Company: A lower-tier human ---> Nobody
What i'm doing: finishing up my rounds for the night

Lollilox's Queen

User Image
User Image

t h exxxj a d e d xx r o u g exxv a m p i r e

When she walked, she rarely walked with purpose. It was more of a leisurely stroll, as if nothing in the world could keep her on the alert. Though, this was far from true. The Vampire was always on alert, always ready. She found a path in the park that wound further into the thick trees, puffing on the last bit of the cigarette she'd failed to smoke whilest dealing with Andrew. Her mind wandered to the hunter for a moment, wondering if he would get his ribs fixed soon. Scolding herself for even thinking on it, she suddenly began to wonder about that Lycan, and if it was still out here. Lorelei was a Vampire, and a damn speedy one at that...but that Lycan had mildly terrified her for the briefest of moments. However, she felt ashamed at the idea of cowering in fear to anything, so she straightened herself out, ready to fight if need be. After all, she had a good chance of zipping past him if he was partially blinded, courtesy of her fingers. Then again, if he was such a large, intelligent dog, maybe he had extremely fast healing abilities, too. Finishing off the cigarette, she flicked it away, her gait seeming aimless and casual.

....That was, until, she caught another scent very close by. The dark haired girl closed her eyes as she walked, allowing the wind to circle her as she caught the details of what was just beyond the trees. Human, male, remnants of the blood of both her kind, as well as a Lycan's. Faint, but there. Her orbs opened as she neared the end of the path. It wasn't Andrew....his scent she knew now, having tracked him. This was a different one. Slightly older, as well. The rogue quickly pulled her blade out, approaching with caution. As swimmingly as her and Andrew had gotten along, this hunter was unfamiliar and could've been much more hostile. He was standing still now, she could see him through the dark, her eyes cutting through it like a cat's. She stepped out of the shadows, nearing him. He was, after all, stopped in the middle of her path.

"Oh, for s**t's sake, another hunter?"

She groaned, looking him over. She wasn't about to hide what she was...they usually knew it just by looking at her. In life, Lorelei had always been complimented on her flawless, milky skin. As a Vampire, she looked pale....not frightfully so, but her dark hair definitely made the contrast greater. Blue-green eyes looked him over, giving him a one-two as she kept the blade at her side, not feeling the need to hide it either.

"Is this city crawling with you, or what? Obviously I picked the wrong place to travel to."

The girl continued, placing on hand on her hip while she kept the blade at her side, surveying him. She was fast and could probably snap his neck, but she wasn't so sure. She wasn't about to play that card just yet. Maybe this hunter just appreciated good banter, like Andrew.

"So what'll it be, slick? You carry on down this path and forget this happened, or are we gonna have a problem?"

She asked in a cocky tone, flashing him a fangy grin. No, she certainly wasn't being subtle. She rose her arm, the blade glistening in the moonlight.

Glasswing-x
She likes to rock hard.
She likes to kiss soft.
Hot as a barrel on a 12 gauge sawed off.

User Image
Ain't hard to please, long as you got speed.

►⊰Cassandra Creed⊱◄

She ain't into wine and dinin. She's shooting whiskey singing sweet child of mine, man. Ridin 95 sittin' shot gun pretty, turning this town in paradise city. Runnin' wide a** open. Just as fast as thing goes, boy give me her some more.
She's my his little rock star, man she knows it.
My This baby's Guns N' Roses.

»══════════════════════♦══════════════════════«

Cassandra was about to toss a few more pieces of popcorn at Ailee but instead was met with a handful shoved into her face. Laughing softly Cass placed her arms up in front of her in defense as she leaned back to escape the orange haired huntress’s food assault. Thinking over Ailee’s request to inform Luke and Will of the new treaty Cass shook her head and sighed softly. “I suppose…but you’ll owe me.” She said with a smile as she finished off her whisky. “Luke should be easy to persuade but Will he’ll be another story.” She said setting the cup down on the coffee table as she sat back in her spot on the couch.
                                            It was no surprise to Cassandra that the man frowned upon the various tactics she used in the line of duty. So she used her looks and “assets” to get into secure areas but it was the end results that mattered to Cassandra. She could walk into a room full of men with her katana strapped to her back and there would be only two things they’d be watching…and her blade wouldn’t be one of them.

“I’ll try my best.” Cass said taking the pillow. Turning in her sit Cassandra draped her legs over the arm rest of the couch and laid down comfortably as she placed the pillow behind her head. “I’ll get on that first thing in the morning…well let’s say noon.” She added with a soft smile as she looked up at Ailee who was now upside down to Cassandra’s view. “With the night we’ve had sleep sounds like a wonderful idea.” The dark haired woman said with a soft smile. “It’s Princess Chimney we have to worry about.” Cassandra said with a soft laugh knowing Ailee knew she spoke of Andrew.

»══════════════════════◊══════════════════════«

||xClothes: Sleepy Time ||x Thoughts: Will will be a difficult cookie... ||xCompany: Ailee ||x

SunShine Boo

Glasswing-x

Lupine Wolf

9,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
User Image

Will Casterly

But we fall down cause we are human
Yes sweet anger will feed the hunger
Yes we push through

The fragrant scent of cigarette smoke caught his attention before the woman came into view; he took a few steps closer, walking cautiously, slowly. Will paused in mid-step, and swiveled to survey his surroundings. The sound of crickets and rustling leaves were cut sharply by a voice. His hand slipped into the pocket of his light jacket and settled on one of this guns, fingers brushing the cool metal before settling on the safety. The glint of the blade she carried had not been missed.

For a moment he did not answer, simply gazed at her like he had a bad taste in his mouth, leaf green eyes narrowed. It was clear to see she was a vampire; her pallor, that unnatural colour to her eyes. His prejudice was so great that he could not find anything attractive about her, he simply saw the monster. "You do realize this is our home your kind is trespassing in." His hand clenched around the gun, cradling it in his hand. He calculated his next move. His emotions were telling him to draw and shoot, get it over with. But he knew nothing of this creature and her capabilities; for all he knew, she could be centuries old and very dangerous.

He did his usual assessment, trying to gauge her by the way she spoke, her movements. The newer ones had a more modern way of speaking, a less fluid way of moving, and seemed somewhat more human. This one was puzzling. She spoke as if she were a regular young woman, but moved languidly like a cat.

"We had a problem long before we crossed paths, leech." He could see the attitude dripping off this woman, like she thought she was a cut above. If it were up to him, she'd be ash on the ground, blown away by the wind. Instead of pulling the gun, his hand went to his hip where he kept a belt of sheathed blades. Three of them on one side, one on the other. His fingers closed over the hilt of a knife and he withdrew it slowly. It was formed of black metal, jagged, decorative but not to the point that it effected the function. The edges were razor sharp, pure silver.

He widened his stance, shifting his weight to the front of his feet, ready to spring forward or dodge, swaying slightly between the two. "I hope you realize this isn't a game." He had no time for playing games. This was life and death, and he fully intended to be the one walk away.

So come on
I'll take you on, take you on
I ache for this
Why don't you come
Don't you come a little closer
So come on now
Strike the match, strike the match now

burn with me tonight

[kishio]

Lollilox's Queen

User Image
User Image

t h exxxj a d e d xx r o u g exxv a m p i r e

The man was halfway covered in shadows, green eyes, and looked like trouble. She eyed him for a moment, before she realized exactly what he was. A hunter with an attitude...a large vendetta. Most of them were like that, hunting Vampires not only for the good of society at large, but because they harbored some personal feelings of revenge against them. The Vampire stared at him cautiously, and he approached her if he was watching for something. No...not watching. He was looking for a move. Hunting. Lorelei was a predator herself and knew that look and body movement anywhere.

Now, interaction between the Hunters and Vampires was not forbidden...not by a long shot. Leaders had "encouraged" the races to try to find peace amongst each other. But that was all a load of bullshit. That was a lie they told the plebeians of the races to keep them from tearing each other's throats out on the streets. There were higher orders of Vampires and Werewolves that had to be protected, which was why she was in this stupid 'rogue' category in the first place. If he came out her, she'd have to kill him. Good thing she was f**king good at what she did. He came into the light.

Lorelei's eyes narrowed. The narrowed eyes flashed with excitement and an edge of danger to them before she allowed them to settle. She knew who he was, but for all he knew, she was just an innocent, newly turned Vampire girl who wanted peace among hunters and leeches. Of course he'd pick up on what she was immediately, but he would have no idea who she was, and that was all that mattered.

"Oh, really? And what makes it your home, specifically? Hm?"

She questioned snarkily, looking over his face. He looked utterly disgusted with her, as if she were something sickly. Though Lorelei had been complimented on her beauty man times, hunters rarely fell prey to this attraction. The second they knew what she was, the guise melted. It was always their way to assume she was a monster...something to be abhorred. She hadn't asked for this life, but she had it now. She faked pain at his words, her words coming out with clear-cutting sarcasm.

"Oh...Oh no. A hunter that has a problem with me? Like that's never happened before."

She spat viciously, his disdain for her only becoming more apparent with each passing minute. Well, frankly, the rogue had quiet the dislike for hunters herself. Andrew had been an apparent fluke, that was certain. This man, however....he was a hostile one. Not one that Lorelei could playfully banter with. This was different.

"Everything in life is a game, watchdog. You humans think you own everything. We were here before you, and we'll be here after you. I'm just trying to live my life and I'm getting it from all ends. Exterminate the rogues, huh? You, my kind, the dogs.....You want a game? Let's play."

She goaded, noticing he was widening his stance. So it was a fight he wanted then? Lorelei often fought with her own kind or Lycans, but rarely invested the energy to fight with humans. But she was certainly no coward, and there was no way she was going to go running with her tail between her legs. She faked left, his right side open. She played to his left, making the opening bigger, assuming he would defend himself on that side. Zipping up to him with amazing speed, she kicked her leg out under him, trying a sweep-kick, her blade coming out as she swiped at him with the dagger.

Glasswing-x

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          The kiss she left upon his lips caused an initial confusion if anything. He wouldn't be surprised if she felt like she owed him after saving her life but in truth he didn't care about any of that. Something had pushed him to take the action he had at that moment. He couldn't stop, it had all happened faster than he realised.
                                                          His eyes widened at the contact she made with his lips. She wasn't gentle but then again what part of her personality was? She shoved her lips up against his, causing him to take a step back, something he hadn't done in a long time in conflicts.
                                                          Before he could forcefully break the kiss, she had darted away from him, her laugh echoing around the two of them. He had swung his arm out the moment she'd jumped from his range and felt his ribs twinge with pain. He winced slightly but held in the grunt of pain.

"See you around, Andrew Taxson."

She disappeared into the night, leaving Andrew feeling very stupid. He lowered his head slightly while standing in the pale moonlight. He reached a hand up to touch his lips, his expression unreadable. Then without warning, his face darkened into one of absolute anger and disgust. How could she have kissed him like that and left? What the actual ******** was running through her mind when she'd done that? Had she done it just to get a rise out of him or was this odd Rogue actually into him through all the teasing she'd given him. He felt his hands clench into fists, anger and confusion pouring through him.
                                                          He'd kissed a few girls in his time and since joining the order he'd been put in missions where he had to assume a cover. However, his relations usually ended there.
                                                          As gruff and mean as he came across, Andrew had never really given himself time for a woman in his life. His mind had been much more consumed with revenge and the monitoring of the order through his leader's actions. This woman confused him to all odds but right now his heart did not scream for hers in the least bit.
                                                          He was still too upset to even think about anyone in that way after the events of this evening with Ailee. Now he had scored himself a very painful wound. The feeling of his ribs screaming in pain brought him back to reality. Andrew groaned and reached into his pocket. He turned around and took a drag of his cigarette again.

"Taxson." He said flatly.

"Order of business?" A curt female voice replied back almost instantly.

"Arrange the medical team for my arrival. Can't assess the range of damage but ribs seem to be bruised to some degree." He stopped for a moment before adding more. "Had a run in with a Lycan."

"Medical team will be on standby for your return."

Andrew hung up on the phone knowing the lady on the other line had no concern for him. She was simply in charge of coordinating teams. The job was a pay check for her and nothing else. Many members were volunteers but some couldn't afford that nor wanted to put their lives on the line in any way and so paying jobs were established. Andrew took one more drag, his hand holding his ribs as he thought back over Lorelei staring at his exposed scar. He winced once more, quite obviously bothered about how she eyed his body.
                                                          The Vampire should have known better than that. He wasn't eye candy by any means, just a hunter who got his hands dirty much too often. His eyes narrowed while continuing the walk back to headquarters.
                                                          It took him more than forty five minutes to actually make it back to the establishment through one of the secret entrances. There were several around the city but quite nicely hidden. They were in plain sight but so well hidden that no one ever really noticed that anything was out of the ordinary. When he made it back he was panting heavily. He fell against the wall of one of the hallways, struggling to support himself. One of his ribs was putting pressure against something in his body and his breathing was becoming impaired. It was horrible to think that one hit was all it took to do so much damage. He grunted before shoving himself off the wall, the sound of hurried footsteps growing louder and louder.

"Mister Taxson!" A voice called out to him.

Several of the medical team had come to meet him. Andrew looked over them, a trickle of blood running down the side of his mouth. One of them grabbed him under the arm and tried to hoist him over to the metal gurney that had been prepared for him. He grunted and tugged his arm away, leaning his back up against the wall for a moment.

"Ribs." He grunted.

The man's eyes widened, shaking his head quickly. Andrew had a bad reputation around the organisation as being a hard a** without feelings. A lot of rumours would pop up about things he'd say or do. Most of them weren't true which meant that a lot of people got the wrong idea about him. Many believed him to be very dangerous and saying the wrong thing meant their lives. A lot of the hunters there stayed out of his way, although there were a few who were just as crazy or ******** up as he was who would intentionally butt heads with him. He didn't care, he always put them back in their place.
                                                          Ailee was the only one he never put in her place. He taught her but he never pushed her. That was something he couldn't do. She was his leader and also the closest thing he had to a friend any more. Although... Tonight felt more like she regarded him as a colleague only again. Andrew snapped out of his thoughts and pushed himself off the wall gently. He forced himself to walk to the gurney and lay down against it. The medical team quickly pushed him away on the gurney, disappearing into the darkness. While moving him, one of the members pulled his shirt up to adequately examine him. He didn't flinch as they did. They had seen his scar before many times. Only one of the entire medical staff was still with them that worked on Andrew the night he came back from losing Xander.
                                                          He had worked Andrew over and saved his life. Sadly he was starting to grow old

"Bruising seems like a stretch... It seems more damaged than that." The man commented to one of his colleagues. Andrew remained silent.

Some time passed and finally Andrew was wheeled into the operation room. An elderly man who appeared to be in his late sixties was pulling on some gloves by the decontamination basin. When he was completely suited up, he walked over to Andrew who had been positioned in the middle of the room. He surveyed Andrew with a keen eye, taking in each of the sights. He placed a hand on his chest and traced the scar on his right side for a moment.

"We really must stop meeting like this, mister Taxson."

"Hmpf. Like you don't get a kick from this, Jenson."

"I do not enjoy seeing you so damaged every time." He replied back curtly.

Andrew remained silent while he inspected the wound. Out of all of the medical staff he'd ever met or known of, Hank Jenson was by far the best. Andrew would have stretched it to say he was one of the surgeons in all of London. Andrew's breathing had quickened as he felt the pain increasing. Hank's eyes narrowed at this change, looking at the bruising. The right side of his chest sat in an odd way, his ribs protruding at one point in a way they shouldn't have. His chest had turned a sickly bluish green colour around the point of impact. Blood continued trickling down the side of his mouth slowly.

"You've cracked two ribs and broken a third." Hank explained. He turned around and took a piece of medical cloth from the metal tray of equipment and dipped it in a solution.
                                                          "This will burn quite a lot."

Hank wasn't kidding.
                                                          The moment the cloth had touched his ribs, he felt stinging coming from it. It burnt like hell causing him to jerk slightly but he controlled himself quickly after that. He disinfected the entire area before applying an anaesthetic to the area. The procedure involved an incision being made around his ribs underneath to relieve some of the pressure. His ribs were then set back in place. Andrew wasn't able to be put under full anaesthetic during the procedure as his heart could have given out while he was subdued. He had to stay awake to ensure his survival.
                                                          Andrew's breathing slowed down throughout the procedure once pressure had been lifted off his body from his ribs. When Hank had finished tending to him, he covered the wound with a large medical patch and then wrapped it with some bandages. When he was finished he set his bandages back on the metal tray.

"Your ribs were putting pressure against your right lung. You're lucky to be alive." He explained, his eyes never leaving Andrew's. In the entire time Andrew had been part of the organisation, Hank had been too. In fact he had been serving as head surgeon for fifteen years in total.

"Thanks Jenson."

"... How big was he?" Hank shot back quickly. Andrew didn't move as his expression darkened. The two assistants that Hank had with him continued to clear up while he quizzed Andrew.

"A decent size."

"A decent sized one wouldn't have covered your entire right ribcage with his fist. That was one blow, not several which leads to the medical conclusion that he was at least eight and a half feet tall."

Andrew remained silent for a moment. Hank was indeed a genius when it came down to diagnosing problems with his patients. He could assess the situation and construct possibilities from just observing the damage of the wound. He was a prodigy compared to most other doctors in his field. Andrew said nothing and turned his head away.

"He attacked out of no where..." He muttered.

"You realise it's a prerequisite of treatment to alert the highest authority, especially when the patient is you." Hank replied, turning his head to one of the medical staff who had finished knotting the bandages around his chest to make sure they wouldn't unfold. He took that as the sign to alert Ailee of Andrew's condition. Andrew's eyes darkened into an expression that would send shivers down the spines of even some of the bravest hunters.

He reached out and grabbed his arm before the man could leave.

"You make that call and you'll be leaving headquarters in a wheel chair, kid." Andrew growled at him menacingly. His eyes widened in fear as Andrew's grip on his arm tightened painfully. "I mean it." He continued, baring his teeth angrily.

That was one thing he wanted to avoid at all. He didn't want Ailee lecturing him, especially after the fight they'd had before. If it could even be called a fight. More like a one sided massacre of his feelings. Ailee had just cut him down before leaving to sleep like it was nothing. Why would he want to alert her to more of his pain he now felt? She'd just cut him down again.

"You need to rest for awhile." Hank continued, drawing Andrew's attention from the man who quickly ripped his arm from Andrew's grip an ran out of the operating room and into the main hallway. Andrew scowled more at this turn of events.

"I need to be able to fight in eight hours."

"Only rest will fix your ribs."

"Jenson... I wasn't asking. I need this." He shot back, the urgency very apparent in his voice. Hank remained silent for a few moments before nodding.

"Fine... But this procedure will involve... Pain. A lot of it. You'll be in a lot of pain for the entirety of the operation." He conceded. Andrew nodded, neglecting to say anything.
                                                          "... Fine mister Taxson but you cannot keep this up forever. One day this will all catch up with you... And you may regret it."

"Just... Make sure it's lined with silver." Andrew replied, ignoring that last statement by Hank.

Hank also remained quiet. He turned back to his metal tray and removed a scalpel. He held it to Andrew's ribs as he measured the length of each bone in his ribcage. When satisfied, he turned to his assistant.

"Disinfect the area once more, apply a soothing balm and then prepare the silver reserves. We'll need a lot." Hank said simply, his eyes sadly looking back to Andrew who lay in the bed with his ribs wrapped up. Hank began removing the bandages and getting to work.

This was going to be a long night.

User Image User Image User Image

Location: Hunter Headquarters Operating Room
                                                          Company: Hank (NPC)
                                                          Mood: Quite uncomfortable and very tired

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ailee Merigold
                                              "Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."

Ailee couldn't help but to chuckle at Cass. Ah, that girl always made everything that bit better.
                                            With a nod, she agreed to everything her friend has said up until the point where she called Andrew Princess Chimney, and that's when Ailees phone rang. She nearly fell off the couch, diving out onto the coffee table to reach for her phone.
                                            Could that really be Andrew? No, it couldn't. It's not like him to call her.
                                            With a deep sigh she looked at the screen that was flashing Medical Centre at the top. Giving Cass the hush finger, she answered her phone with the most casual of her voices. “Hey, what's up?”

“Uh, sorry Ailee for bothering you so late at night...”
                                            “Used to it now, dude. What's up, like?”
                                            “We got a pretty bad case here. One of ours got badly injured by a Lycan tonight. Pretty big one at that too. The monster covered our patients whole ribcage with just a fist.”
                                            Ailee got up and gave Cass the furry eyebrows, wrinkling her nose ever so slightly. “Where did they find such a beast? Who's the guy you're talking about anyway?”
                                            “Andrew, he's just having his operation done as we speak.”
                                            That was it, Ailee wasn't going to get any peace or sleep this night. It was pointless to even try after Andrew left. “For ******** sake...” She muttered, rubbing the bridge of her nose. At this point, Ailee looked up at Cass. “Princess Chimney got himself hurt.” Just as they two of them were talking about how responsible and smart the second in command is.
                                            “Excuse me, who?” Man on the other side of the phone was obviously confused.
                                            “Princess-... Andrew. Doesn't matter. I'll be there in a second.”
                                            A whine came from the man on the other side. “A-Andrew is going to hurt me.”
                                            Ailee smirked slightly, of course he would. “The stuff I would have done to you if you haven't contacted me though, just be lucky. I'll be there in twenty.”

With that, Ailee hung up and rubbed her face in the palm of her hands. “I want some peace!!!” She screamed out, throwing herself back on the couch. “Might as well go and get Will now, if you want.” She said, forcing herself up from the couch and walking back to her room, getting some fresh clothes out the closet and quickly slipping them on.
                                            “I'm going to go see how they are doing at the Medical Centre. If I don't shout there at least once, everyone will start talking.” She continued on, knowing well that people who were with Andrew expected some sort of scolding from her.
                                            Within minutes she was ready to go out, grabbing her bigger coat this time to make sure she'd be nice and warm through the journey. Wrapping her big scarf around her neck, she looked back at Cass. “Find Will in your own time. I've got spare set of keys in the pot, kitchen counter. Make yourself at home.” She was about to skip through the door, but she stopped and turned back to Cass. “Oh, Will was going to scout the park tonight. Not sure if he'd still be there, but worth a shot.” With a wink, she twirled around and shot the door behind her.

Taxi took her straight to where she was meant to go. Not a care in the world what the man thought of her, she wasn't going to waste any time tonight. Not tonight. With a slight puff escaping her, she tossed some coins at the man and quickly got hers up and out of that smelly cab. What was he holding in there was beyond Ailees imagination. It stank worse than dead body.
                                            “Hey! What about a tip?!” Taxi driver called out after her.
                                            With a smirk, she turned around and gave him a finger. “Have a good night.”

As soon as she stepped through the door, she was greeted by the female taking in calls and visitors. “Miss Merigold.”
                                            “Hey, dude.” She began, quickly walking over to the desk and leaning over it, looking at the screen of her computer. “Where can I find Andrew?”
                                            “Straight across and turn left. Jason, the man who called you is waiting for you there.”
                                            With a simple nod of her head she walked off, the click of her heels echoing through the hall.

Not even a minute later was Jason, man who looked pale on his face. He knew that he's going to get the first wave of Ailees anger, and he was right. “What the ******** was he doing out there by himself?!” She called out to the man, not even half way to meet him.
                                            “I-I honestly don't know anything more than what I've told you.”
                                            Finally slipping her rose hood off her head, she looked over to the window to the patient room to see Andrew lying there. For a slight second she grew quiet, her features softened when she realised how lucky he was to still be here. “Is he okay now? The danger is over?” She spoke a lot softer now, stepping closer to the window and crossing her arms in her waist.
                                            “Yeh, he is. Needs to relax though. Please, don't-... A-... Ailee, wait!” While he was busy explaining, as soon as their Leader heard that the man was fine, she stepped in there and walked over to where Andrew was lying. Quietly, she stood in front of his bed, simply staring down at him while she collected her thoughts.
                                            No, you can't get mad with him again. He left because of you. She reminded herself, after what she let out a soft sigh and finally spoke first. “Did you loose your phone?” Was first question that came to her head. It might have sounded like a tease, and he might get even more angry with her than he already was, but she didn't care.

“I know I'm probably the one person you'd rather not see anymore, but here I am, still chasing after you.” Her voice continued to be soft and calm, even warm when she didn't pay attention. “I'm sorry, Andrew. I know this whole thing we spoke about had nothing to do with me, I just needed a reason to shout at you. Before you say anything, I-....” With a deep sigh, she walked closer to the bed and crouched down at his feet, waving the nurses out the room and hushing her voice now. “I know you wouldn't do it out of anger. I know that you're smart and know better than that.” Her head dropped down for a second, trying to find the right words for what she was trying to say, without sounding to blunt about it. Her head picked up, giving him the same wide and cheeky smile she would give him to soft things up. “I'm just really happy to see you're still alive and that you're keeping your promise.” What she had in mind wasn't technically a promise, but he said that he won't be going anywhere, and she kept his word for it.

shadowraven-V
                                            IceCreamMage

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          The procedure continued without much talking this time around. Hank was very skilled when it came to removing problems and fixing any altercations that his patients were in. When it came to adding new pieces to a person's body it became something more risky. He was great at what he did but it meant tapping into resources they lacked and that became very risky for other patients, but the stakes were high right now.
                                                          Andrew had to make sure he made it to the meeting they had in roughly eight or nine hours and he couldn't afford to let Ailee make it alone. Hank continued in silence with the operation, speaking only for extra tools from his assistant. Andrew had been numbed moderately but it wasn't enough to stop the pain by far.

Despite how much he had been numbed, the pain was quite real. He had felt the first incision being made under one of his ribs. He bit down on the rags that had been placed in his mouth harshly, gripping at the metal surrounding the gurney as he held himself in place. He had been strapped down for this operation but it didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell. He had oxygen tubes placed within his nose and running just above his top lip.
                                                          Hank had already finished making the incision and surrounding his ribs with the appropriate metal surroundings. Then came the fun part. He allowed himself a moment to assess his work while his assistant prepared the silver reserves. When he was ready, he handed a long rod with a very long and thin needle in it.

"You know what comes next, mister Taxson."

Andrew remained silent, only opting to nod his head. He was all too familiar with the process when they had fused silver into the bones in his wrist and forearms. The moment the needle pierced his bones, he felt an indescribable pain as if his bones were on fire. It felt like they would explode in the worst possible way, spraying the silver around his body. Andrew tensed hard against the bonds that held him, his body shaking from the pain.

"He's going into shock, administer another shot."

"But doctor, his body may not be able to handle-"

"Do as I say, Miss Ray!" Hank snapped back at her.

She remained silent but nodded quickly. She turned around and removed a syringe from the metal tray and quickly filled it with a liquid from one of their reserve tanks. She tested out the syringe, flicking all the air bubbles to the surface and then squirting it till liquid exited the top slightly. Andrew was yelling into the cloth that had been stuffed into his mouth, the pain quite excruciating. His body was still shaking horribly from the foreign liquid being ingested into his bones.
                                                          The assistant nurse injected him straight into a vein in the crease of his elbow. The liquid felt warm in his veins but Andrew continued to struggle, causing her to pull the needle out quickly and replace the point of entry with a cotton ball and stuck it over with medical tape. It took some time but his body continued to shake for some time before slowly coming down from shock. His screaming eventually dissipated. Hank removed the long needle from within his rib and moved onto the next one. The next two he injected went along much smoother as Andrew struggled to stay awake and with the pain instead of falling asleep from the liquid. He knew he had to stay awake, that it was vital to his life. He'd made a promise.

Andrew lay on the operating table, blood strewn all around him while the assistant nurse continued to remove tools bit by bit. She allowed them to be washed clean under water before placing them in a sterilised liquid. Andrew lay there recovering slowly, his heart rate had definitely slowed down quite a lot since the operation had finished. His mouth had dry blood at both sides of it and all along his bottom lip. His chest had been stitched back up and his ribs were sitting back in their rightful places. Hank had finished the operation and supported his ribs with metal lining and filled the linings with solid silver. It wasn't very strong but if anything with Lycan genes touched him there and made contact with it, the silver would seep into their skin and burn them infinitely unless the point of contact was removed from their body or the wound scraped clean which was much harder for their kind than others.
                                                          Andrew's breathing apparatus hung limply from his nostrils, continuing to help his lungs process the oxygen his body received. While he didn't need it any more, Hank's condition of the operation was to take all appropriate precautions required, especially with such a serious operation. Hank sat on the other side of the room while observing Andrew. He had a window open beside him that led into a ventilation shaft. It was made to ventilate all the oxygen and other harmful chemicals in the room. In this case, Hank's smoking was now being vented out of the room.

It had been some half an hour after the operation end that Andrew heard something that caught his attention. He opened his eyes to see the automatic doors sliding open as Ailee entered, the medical assistant Hank had sent off before to alert Ailee of the condition Andrew was in.

"Please, don't-... A-Ailee, wait!" He called out as Ailee had strolled in.

Now that Andrew could see everything, his face darkened into an expression of pure anger while looking over Jason. Andrew let out a growl which caught in his throat. His hands, no longer restrained, balled into fists as he tried to sit up, but Hank strolled over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You better find somewhere safe to hide, kid. When I'm done you'll regret this." He snarled at him while the doors began to close. Jason didn't have to hear it twice, he was gone before the doors closed.

Ailee now stood in front of his bed. She looked over him for a few moments before sighing and speaking once. She asked him if he had lost his phone. He turned his head to look away from her at this question and looked at the wall instead. He didn't have anything to say at this point. She continued talking, her voice calm and warm towards him. Then came her apology, catching him off guard slightly. She stopped before waving the nurse out of the room and Hank. Hank looked to Andrew from Ailee then back to Andrew before nodding and putting out his cigarette. He then promptly exited the room.
                                                          Andrew turned his head back to Ailee as she brought up the situation they'd spoken of earlier that night, about Xander. She then flashed him a smile, her cheeky nature shining through her eyes before finishing her thoughts.

"I'm just really happy to see you're still alive and keeping your promise."

She was crouched by the end of his bed near his feet. He weakly raised one of his hands out to her and waited till she'd take it. He then pulled her over to sit on the side of the bench near him. His breathing was calmer now. He reached up and removed the breathing apparatus from his nose and dropped it to the side.

"I look after you as a personal choice. It's a choice I made a long time ago." He spoke quietly while staring back up at her.

"Whatever you assumed tonight is incorrect. Whatever happened before in my life... It's not a result of what we are today. What I do now I do for my own reasons." He continued. He raised a hand up to brush some hair from his eyes. His ribs had been stitched back up, another medical patch applied and bandages reattached. The bruising was still very large and obvious on his chest. It was still blue and green around his entire right side. It could be seen on the sides of his bandages, above and below them too.

"I'm not going to break my promise, alright?" He replied simply.

He kept her hand in his for a moment and held it a little tighter. He felt better now that the operation was over and she had apologised to him. He probably could have sat up by now but he was comfortable where he was.

Company: Ailee
                                                          Mood: Slightly relieved

SunShine Boo

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ailee Merigold

Without hesitation she took a hold of the hand he has extended to her. Pull that came after wasn't strong nor sudden but surely unexpected. To keep up with the momentum that lifted Ailee off the floor she found herself skipping those two steps before sitting herself down by his side.
                                            As soon as Andrew began to fiddle with his breathing apparatus, Ailee tried to step in, gently trying to make him leave it be with no use. It made her let out a quiet chuckle, fallowed by shake of her head.
                                            Andrew spoke calmly as well, which was a very good sign. She listened in and nodded, very curious as to why he looks after her. It's not in his job description. From what Ailee has been told, previous Leader and Second in Command has never been as close to each other as Andrew and Ailee were. They were companions, but Xander's second in command has never taken care of the man as much as Andrew of her.
                                            His last words came out too natural, yet it seemed weird for Andrew to be the one for promising or actually using the word. Ailee always thought that the word promise was too strong for him, but here she was wrong again. With a hectic nod of her head, she kept looking down at him, her thumb gently sliding across his hand. “I know.” She whispered, feeling his grip slightly tightening around her hand.
                                            She hasn't noticed before, but his whole side was very bruised. Gasp that escaped her lips was uncontrollable. “Honestly now, Andrew, without any arguments. Why haven't you called for help? Cass, Will, Luke? I know you didn't want to see me, but.. it was your life at stake.” She muttered, her smile disappearing off her face. Bringing her other hand to his side, she softly stroked it, tracking over the bruise and his bandage. “That beast must have been huge...” Her words slipped out of her lips, as if she was trying to hold back how impressed she actually was that he managed to get out of it alive.

Knock on the door caught her off guard, as her head shoot up to the entrance to see Hank in it. “Alright, kid..” He began, walking through the room and to the table. “We have to get him in bed now, can't just leave him lying on the hard surface when he needs to rest.”

With a slight nod of her head, she slipped off the bench. Taking his hand, the one he was holding her with, into both of hers she gave him a slight wink. “I'll see you soon, okay?” It was pointless going home now, she wouldn't be able to sleep anyway since her thoughts would be constantly with Andrew and his health condition.
                                            When she was about to leave, she walked past Andrew's coat. Stopping immediately, she looked back over at Andrew and Hank trying to get him off that bench and without hesitation she searched his coat for the one thing she knows will do more harm now than ever. “Andrew...” She called out across the room, waving his packet of cigarettes in the air. She didn't have to say a word, she simply slipped the pack into her coat and walked out, leaving them be.

Jason was keeping Ailee company while Hank and nurses took care of Andrew. With a soft but fake chuckle, Ailee nodded her head to his joke. Lame joke, but she wasn't going to say anything.
                                            “Do you really think he'll hurt me?” Jason spoke out of the blue, his face darkening.
                                            Once again Ailee couldn't help but smirk. What went through her head wasn't exactly what she was about to say to him. “Of course not, he's all mouth don't you know?”
                                            To that, Jason could only answer with a shake of his head before Hank came out the room to let Ailee know that Andrew is all set up and ready for visitors.
                                            Approaching Hank, she took out her coat pocket a brand new packet of cigs and gave it to the man. “Don't give him them until he's okay to leave the bed.” With that she waved her hand to Jason for goodbye, before she disappeared behind the door again.

This time she didn't have to approach him with caution, she simply sat down on the stool by his bed and scooched closer to him. “How you feeling?” She spoke up, awkwardly hiding her hands between her tights. She wasn't sure whether it was appropriate to hold his hand again or not, even if she wanted to. Last thing she wanted was to look desperate for his touch, even if it was what she actually felt at the time.

IceCreamMage
She likes to rock hard.
She likes to kiss soft.
Hot as a barrel on a 12 gauge sawed off.

User Image
Ain't hard to please, long as you got speed.

►⊰Cassandra Creed⊱◄

She ain't into wine and dinin. She's shooting whiskey singing sweet child of mine, man. Ridin 95 sittin' shot gun pretty, turning this town in paradise city. Runnin' wide a** open. Just as fast as thing goes, boy give me her some more.
She's my his little rock star, man she knows it.
My This baby's Guns N' Roses.

»══════════════════════♦══════════════════════«

Rolling onto her stomach when Ailee answered her phone Cassandra rested her chin in the palm of both her hands as she tilted her head to one side. Hearing the conversation Ailee held with the person on the other line caused Cass to sigh softly. Ailee’s work was never done. When the orange haired woman mentioned Princess Chimney Cassandra laughed softly as she rolled to her feet. It was when Ailee said she was going to the medical center that Cassandra nodded and a serious expression crossed her face. “Message me when you get there and let me know how he’s doing.” She said walking towards her bag that still sat on the counter. “We’ll since I know I won’t get much sleep tonight I’ll head out to look for Will and maybe we’ll track down the thing that attacked our little Princess.” She added walking towards Ailee’s bedroom to change.

Setting the bag down on the bed Cassandra slipped from her night clothes and into a pair of jeans, a white tank top and a pair of black ankle timberland boots. Tying her hair up into a bun Cassandra tied the laces on her boots tight into a double knot. Once she was dressed Cassandra walked out the living room and set her things down beside the couch before taking up her weapon and heading towards the door. Taking up the spare key to Ailee’s home Cassandra took up an umbrella that sat near the front door before heading out towards the park in search for Will.

Once she was outside the home Cassandra opened the umbrella and held it in place over her right shoulder which better shielded her katana from view. Walking down the street towards the park Cassandra brushed a few strands of bangs from her eyes as she lightly twirled the handle of the umbrella in her hand. The cool night air help her sober up from the previous drinks she had consumed earlier that evening. Having a high tolerance to alcohol the young woman always found it easy to recover from a buzz with a walk in the cool night air. Listening to her boots click lightly against the sidewalk Cassandra continued on till she reached the park.

Pausing silently the young woman listened carefully till she heard what sounded like two people speaking. Drawing closer Cassandra leaned silently against a random tree out of sight with umbrella still resting lightly against her shoulder. Tilting her head softly to one side the dark haired beauty continued to twirl the handle slowly in one hand as she watched the show that began to unfold. Turning her glance to the male that the woman spoke to Cassandra realized that by luck she had ran into the very hunter she was looking for. It was then that the woman attack the male known as Will that Cassandra pushed off the tree lightly and took a few steps forward. “Not if we kill you lot first.” Cassandra said making her presence known to the two. Silently Cassandra lowered the umbrella to reveal the deadly weapon secured in place to her back. She of course wasn’t going to step into combat unless Will really needed her help…which Cassandra knew he didn’t.

Leaning casually against another tree that was closer to the action Cassandra looked from the rogue back to Will. “Do be a dear and finish your little “game” soon. I’m here on official business I’d rather not put off till morning.” Cassandra added turning her gaze back to the rogue as she closed the umbrella.

»══════════════════════◊══════════════════════«

||xClothes: Sleepy Time / Outing ||x Thoughts: Will will be a difficult cookie... / My my my what do we have here? ||xCompany: Ailee / Will and a Rogue (Lorelei) ||x

SunShine Boo

Glasswing-x

[Kishio]

SlumberLoli's Husband

Shirtless Entrepreneur

14,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
                                                          "Honestly now, Andrew, without any arguments... Why haven't you called for help? Cass, Will, Luke? I know you didn't want to see me, but... It was your life at stake."

Andrew remained silent for a moment, closing his eyes while thinking over what to say next. Ailee didn't think of what she had said very well by the sound of it. He had been in an encounter, what did she expect him to do? Stop in the middle of the fight and ask the wolf to wait while he called for back up?

"Ailee... You've been in your fair share of fights. How often do you find a moment between life and death to stop for a call?" He asked her with his eyebrow cocked.

Her smile had disappeared while she looked over his body. Soon after, Hank had entered the room and asked Ailee to leave so they could move Andrew to somewhere a little more comfortable. Andrew made to get up but Hank placed a hand on his shoulder and forced him to lay back down.

"Yeah, if you're under my care then you're resting more, mister Taxson. You know the rules." He stated firmly. Andrew let out a low growl of annoyance which just caused Hank to smirk. "I've been here long enough, you aren't as terrifying as everyone thinks."

"That's just because I like you, Jenson." Andrew replied back coolly.

He allowed them to keep him on the operating table for a moment while they arranged the gurney to take him back to his bed. Andrew heard his name called out by Ailee and turned to see her. She held up his smokes which only contained one in them. She waved them back and forth before pocketing them herself. His eyes narrowed. Of course she would feel that she was helping him by taking his smokes.
                                                          He didn't have time to protest as she walked outside and the assistant nurse and Hank moved Andrew onto the gurney.

Since having been put into his bed in his temporary room, Andrew had been given some more medication to knock him out. He was out for another half an hour before he finally woke. It was still pretty dark outside. The sun had yet to rise for the new morning. Andrew wasn't sure what time it was exactly but some decent time had passed.
                                                          He blinked a couple of times as the burning in his ribs had subsided. He knew that the silver reserves they'd injected into his bones with the metal filings would be adequate support. It meant that he could still move and fight with them quite well. He knew he wouldn't be able to do that forever, that what he was doing to his body was essentially poison to it. His body was strong but if he continued to inject silver and metal into his body he would soon obtain metal poisoning and silver poisoning.
                                                          They were the consequences Hank had warned him of before he underwent the operation a second time. Andrew heard the door open and watched as Ailee walked into the room. Jason was looking through the window of the room. Andrew held up a hand to his throat and drew his thumb across it slowly with darkened eyes. Jason's eyes widened in fear before turning away and walking off at a fast pace. Ailee sat down on the stool beside his bed, quite close now.

"I'm okay. I'm actually feeling fine at the moment." He said quietly.

He placed his hands on either side of his body and forced himself to sit up. He held in a grunt and forced himself not to wince in order to avoid a scolding from Ailee that he knew would come. At least by not showing any pain it meant she wouldn't be able to say "I told you so!" in her confident manner as she always did when she felt she was right.
                                                          When he felt confident enough, he swung his legs out of the bed, pulling one of the diodes off his chest and two more off either side of his neck. He pulled the last two off the spot above his heart. The heart monitor started reading a flat line. It didn't take long for one of the staff to run back in to the room to check on him. Unlucky enough for him, it turned out to be Jason again. When he saw that Andrew was sitting up in his bed with his legs hanging off the end, his eyes widened.

"That's right kid. I'd start running now if I were you." Andrew growled at him menacingly. "Cause I will find you pretty soon."

Jason didn't need to be told twice. The moment Andrew stopped talking he was already back out the door. Andrew shook his head and sighed quietly. He really wanted a smoke. He looked over to Ailee who had been worried about him.

"I'm fine. Really I am." He said shortly. He stopped for a moment. "Thanks. For worrying" He added as an afterthought.

Not many people worried about him. They were convinced he could handle himself or didn't like him at all. He had found it strange that Ailee had cared for him when they first met. He had been performing his own personal duties of trying to protect her with his life and teaching her and sooner than he thought possible she was already trying to mother him and take care of him. Andrew didn't know what to think back then.
                                                          Now he knew a little better and had come to accept it and rather enjoy it sometimes. Still he didn't let it show or his affection may be misconstrued for weakness.

"Ah mister Taxson. Taking it easy like I told you I see." Hank spoke sarcastically upon entering the room. Obviously Jason had alerted him of the heart monitor and Andrew's rebellion.

"Jenson, I'm fine and you know it. It's why we undertook the damn procedure." Andrew growled back at him.

"I know. You can leave once miss Merigold confirms your discharge forms." Hank replied, holding out a clipboard to Ailee for her to sign. He held up a packet of cigarettes which were unopened and waved them in front of Andrew. "Once she discharges you, you can have these." He replied with a smirk.

Andrew looked from Hank to Ailee and then back to Hank. Finally he couldn't help it.

"Ailee, I think we know you more than owe me. Just get me discharged already." He said firmly. "... Please?" He added as an afterthought.

Company: Ailee
                                                          Mood: Slightly relieved

SunShine Boo

Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ailee Merigold

He looked fine, not perfect but fine. Fine was good for now, he did just get off an operating table.
                                            That was when it'd hit her that she still hasn't messaged Cass about Andrews health. Taking her phone out, she would only nod to his words, then quietly listening in while she typed up her messaged.

To: Cass
                                            Message: Hey Cass! I hope you found Will out there.
                                            Everything aright?
                                            I'm just sitting with Princess Chimney before...

That's when she saw with the corner of her eye that something was getting passed to her. She looked up at Hank and nodded, a slight devil creped into her smile as she looked over at Andrew.
                                            Oh, this was proven to be entertaining.
                                            When cigarettes were mentioned, Ailee couldn't help but to flash Andrew her wide grin again when he looked confused, then dropped her head down back to her phone.

… he get's discharged. He's okay now.
                                            Need to keep an eye on him thought,
                                            he's obviously faking and holding the pain in.
                                            You know how this sort of thing goes with our men.
                                            [/Sending Message]
                                            [/Message Sent]

Satisfied with her message, Ailee slipped her phone back into the pocket of the rose coloured coat she had on, before turning her full attention to the two just in time. It was bluntly obvious that Andrew was hurting, she knew him way too long for this trick to work with her but she wasn't going to give him any lectures, not yet.

“Ailee, you think you more than owe me. Just get me discharged already.”

A slight shake of head came from the redhead before she heard him saying please. It made her turn her head in disbelieve. He must have known that he would be in big trouble if he was to just walk out of here without the form signed, even though he most likely would try.

“Two conditions.” Ailee held two fingers up in a casual manner, while she read over the paperwork. She knew that she was pushing her luck slightly, but it didn't harm her to try and negotiate. “One, you WILL be staying on my couch tonight, possibly sharing it with Cass. And two...” She hit the clipboard with the pen couple of times before choking out the second and last condition out to him. “...you will leave that poor Jason boy alone, for whatever reason you're treating him this way.”

It didn't matter what he said. If he was to simply agree to her she'd sign the paperwork with a smile on her face, but if he had any buts or maybes she'd have a grimace on her face and not a pretty one at that. “You're staying with me and Cass tonight anyway.” She confirmed, placing the last dot on the line before handing the clipboard back to Hank. “Thanks. Now...” She snatched the unpacked cigarettes pack off Hank and nodded the man a thank you. “.. get up Tax. We'll get you home. Where you're always welcome, by the way.” With another cheeky smirk, she tossed the pack onto his lap before getting up herself and fixing up the way her coat lay on her shoulders, wrapping her scarf back around her neck. “Thank you again, Hank. For calling me, but for taking such a good care of him.” She said while she waited for Andrew to gather himself up.

Hank grew quieter then, his features darkening slightly. “You know he asked for another implant..?”
                                            “I know, I read your report.” She said, the corners of her lips dropping down for split of a second.
                                            “It will catch up with him, sooner or later.” He replied simply, before nodding his goodbye.
                                            Ailee nodded back. “I know.” She muttered, but before she turned to face Andrew she took a breath in and got rid of the nasty frown. “Hopefully I won't see you again any time soon, doctor.” Ailee said, waving at him as he was on his way out.
                                            “Doubt it.” He mocked her, waving his goodbye to Andrew as well.
                                            Within moment Ailee was turned to face Andrew again, crossing her arms in her waist. “Ready yet?”

shadowraven-V
                                            IceCreamMage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas