Welcome to Gaia! ::

Croix Coldheart
Croix Coldheart
.:[: -Yawn- :]:.
Would you be interested in an rp?

.:[: "Perhaps, though I'm still un-decided as to what I'm going to have Croix do thus far in this war... What do you have in mind?" :]:.
Well that depends, which side are you on. If you are with the Juliano Manse than we can just have a regular rp and fight aganst some Zombie. But if you are on the Dojo side we will most likely fight.

.:[: "Riddle dropped Croix from the ranks when he brought the Manse back, so he's not part of Juliano's affairs. He was affiliated with the Lu-Bu gym, until Sieg sold it to someone else. He was also a Rock fist member, though appearantly isn't any more. So he's neutral, I'm yet to decide who he fights for. If anyone..." :]:.
I see well I was reading your profile and I read how you like to cause random destruction. I say we go find a bar with some peoplel, and kill them. And destroy the bar.
I see well I was reading your profile and I read how you like to cause random destruction. I say we go find a bar with some peoplel, and kill them. And destroy the bar.

.:[: "Sounds well enough for me. That is, if we can find an active Commerce thread that won't ban us after our entrance.." xp :]:.
Croix Coldheart

.:[: "Sounds well enough for me. That is, if we can find an active Commerce thread that won't ban us after our entrance.." xp :]:.
Well I'm at the Silver Katana now if you wanna come. I don't think he will Ban us because I made my post and I think he is gonna try and defend the bar. KILL 'EM ALL If you find a better bar later tell me and well go. But this should do for now.
.: You're on the memberslist for Rock Fist Cool Hair Croix. Just under Leonardo and the section floaters. :.
]=[

I need help, folks. Please?

]=[
]=[

Okay... I'm working on an arena of my own. An epic, massive arena. I need help, though. All the arenas I need written are in my journal. Please?

]=[
[Griff, I'll help if you'd like. Send me which ones you'd like for me to work on first and we'll go from there.]
The normal mesurments applied for Ryosuke today as any other, and walking into his new surroundings standing at 6'1 he could get a pretty god view of what was beyond his reach. As usual he wore his traditional MMA gloves in which used to be near white but now nearly brown from the blood busting lips that beat up his hands. Normaly Ry weighed in at his normal one hundred and nintey-five pounds, but since his last opponent he had made a drastic weight drop in case of another match. His body build was sleek, nearly slim at the stomach, though his bulky arms and tight abs would have had most people thinking otherwise. Muscle shirt with an exposed belly spot, and long sweat pants would be his outfit for today.

Today Ryosuke walked in at balanced One hundred and seventy-six pounds. Just lookin for a god match up he would travers the new area slowly with his hands hanging behind his back until no doubt someone would take him up on his quest.
.:Janus:.

Black coat whipping in the wind, Janus would look out over the desolate field, carcasses and casings littering the meadow before the dojo. Placing a small piece of chocolate into his mouth, he began to chew the sugary square as he inhaled, his body enjoying the unfamiliar feeling of air entering the body.

Turning to leave, Janus spotted a wandering man. Looking at him, Janus could see that he wanted a fight, and would gladly oblige. Shrugging off the coat, Janus' woven tank top covered his chest, his black pants secured at his waist.

Leaving his metal ring behind, Janus headed towards the man, fists clenched and body ready.

[If I disappear, I apologize. Damn internet's acting up.]
Heh.....Finally.....

Were the murmered whispers made as he took notice to the new guy (new guy in Ryosukes eyes, lol, I know i'm the new guy round here) trouncing over to him and quickly breaking the distance between the two. Being a tyrntand memeber of Rock Fist Ryosuke found it hard to hold back his excitement for a fight be it quick or long and drawn out. He also didn't care much for defense which is why to counter his opponents attitude Ryosuke would fight back with one of his own.

SAAYAH!!

Was the battlecry Ry let echo from his lips as he started sprinting towars his opponent. The wind would force his pants legs to sway backwards while he procceded forward. Ryosuke kept his left arm back and his left fist clenched tight just as his opponents would have been from what he had seen. Although at the same time Ryosuke would through his right arm over his face and start to lean forward and get low while blasting forward. At this stage of the game, Ry would be only about 4 to 5 feet away from his opposition. So if his opponent were going to take the upperhand in the fight, now would be his time.
]=[

Please read my journal for more.

]=[
Griff Morivan
]=[

Please read my journal for more.

]=[

.: My god, it's everywhere. :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff